Schizoidism

name

Jedi Master
FWIW
I think that this goes a long way in explaining that strange ailment psychopathy. Possibly also homosexuality.

Schoizidism has been discussed on this forum in the past, as one of the mental disorders components/related/originants of psychopathy.

Schizoidism is the result of inbreeding.
More specifically, inbreeding is a consequence of the "parties" being of the bloodline of Cain.
Cain of the bible was not the son of Adam but of the archangel Samael ("of seed of the serpent").
Siblings of this seed lust after each other in an inappropriate way in an effort to concentrate 'that'.
The events of book burning and censorship of the past are related to the efforts of those of this satanic
heritage to conceal themselves.
See Zen Garcia for details.

FWIW
I think that this goes a long way in explaining that strange ailment psychopathy. Possibly also homosexuality.

Schoizidism has been discussed on this forum in the past, as one of the mental disorders components/related/originants of psychopathy.

Schizoidism is the result of inbreeding.
More specifically, inbreeding is a consequence of the "parties" being of the bloodline of Cain.
Cain of the bible was not the son of Adam but of the archangel Samael ("of seed of the serpent").
Siblings of this seed lust after each other in an inappropriate way in an effort to concentrate 'that'.
The events of book burning and censorship of the past are related to the efforts of those of this satanic
heritage to conceal themselves.
See Zen Garcia for details.

I've listened to some of Zen Garcia's podcasts in the past and from what i remember he's basically breaking down excerpts from the bible (and apocrypha) from a kind of esoteric perspective. Having listened to more than a few, and they can run for hours, i can't say i have ever learnt very much from them and i personally wouldn't recommend them to anyone for that reason.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge about the bible could tease out some things of interest, but it would probably take some time, i'm not sure it would be worth it, and i don't think there are many people, myself included, with such an in-depth knowledge and critical eye to do so.

If i remember correctly, the idea of bloodlines and psychopathy is discussed elsewhere on the Forum, in some of Laura's articles, as well as in some of the recommended reading. If anybody wanted to explore the topic, i would suggest using the search function and checking out those first; they're more accessible, and they tend to collate much more information and from diverse disciplines.

One of Laura's articles that comes to mind regarding the above, written back in 2011 so there's undoubtedly much more information to add since, would be: The Golden Age, Psychopathy and the Sixth Extinction. A thread that may be of interest is: Organic Portals: The Other Race. There's also a review by Laura of Mouravieff's Gnosis books, which comes to mind because he talks about Adamics and Pre-Adamics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom