Science, Humanity and Extraterrestrials

Bernhard

Jedi Master
Hi everyone!

My first post here. I've been following and studying the Cassiopaea material for a couple of years now. Still learing.....
I wanted to share this article/interview. It reminds me of Castaneda's "The Active Side Of Infinity" where Don Juan talks about the "Predator who came from the depth of space giving human beings his mind".

I found this interesting talk (posted on a forum at tribe.net) from a QiGong Cultivation Master named Li Hongzhi. Apparentley Li began studying when he was 4 under his first master, Law Master Quan Jue, "the 10th heir to the Great Law of the Buddha School".

After eight years, this Master reportedly left Li for him to be guided under a new master. Li continued to be guided under numerous masters throughout his life, and that "over a period of about a dozen of years, he received instructions successively from more than twenty masters from both the Buddha School and the Tao School.

Over these years Li developed a number of supernormal abilities and developed deep wisdom, an understanding of the truth of the universe and the origin, development, and future of the humankind.

Here he was asked a question about reincarnation and the interviewer got
an interesting response regarding aliens and our society.

Question: Is it true that human history is just the 7 billion lives reincarnating among themselves?

Li: Maybe it is. You're all interested in this topic... The fact is, in history there has never been a society like the one today. You may have read in the newspaper someone's article about my addressing the issue of aliens, and he found it to be laughable. Think about it, everyone: There has never been a human race like this in history, yet there have been periods of time in history when the technology of the human race was more advanced-far, far, more advanced than it is today.

Human beings nowadays can't build a moon and place it in the sky, yet in the history of the human race, human beings were able to do so. However, the science developed by the human race of today and the current circumstances of today are not the only path in the entire process of the human race's development. There are various paths of development. The science of today's human race was, in fact, brought over by extraterrestrials.

Some people are studying the extraterrestrials and collecting their so-called signals. As a matter of fact, they are precisely right around you, only they don't communicate with you. Also, they are doing what they intend to do in a very systematic way.

Think about it, everyone: The other day, you all understood right when I mentioned that science is a religion. In religions, they have their founders and priests, while in the sciences there are also various titles: university president, doctor, master, bachelor, professor, assistant professor, and so on. And moreover, it's a perfect form of religion, one that exists everywhere and that is highly systematic. Human beings believe in it more than they believe in any religion, and this belief has come about imperceptibly.

If you don't study it well, you will be cast out by this society: You won't find a good job or have a good future. Everyone knows that a regular religion has you believe in it mentally, and then it has you see, hear, and feel the actual, real existence of gods. In contrast, the religion of science has you view things and move forward on a material basis so that you will then be mentally dependent on it. It takes the opposite approach.

But I'm not opposed to science, for it too is a product of the universe. I'm only telling you what science is. Science is not scientific, and it has brought many a disaster to the human race that will never be corrected. You all know about air pollution. The air that industries have polluted can never be restored to its purest state. Industries have also polluted water, and no matter how good your methods are, you can never restore it to its cleanest state.

Human beings breathe this air and drink this water. If it goes on like this, the human race will become deformed. The structure of their limbs will be deformed and it will get worse and worse. It's a disaster brought about in the material realm. In the spiritual realm, before it progresses to that point, science will claim that you are superstitious and unscientific, and
strike you with the club of science if you talk about anything that science has not yet recognized, or if you talk about the existence of gods or the fact that good is rewarded and evil punished.

What does that kind of blow result in? It has destroyed man's belief in the divine and the concepts that sustain the moral values of human beings. And when these are destroyed, the moral standards that sustain the human race are utterly destroyed. So nowadays there is no bad thing
people fear doing. Wasn't all this caused by a science that actually isn't that advanced? I'm only telling you the truth. I'm not saying I am against science. It's only owing to human beings' having excessive blind faith in it that it has imperiled the human race.

And what's more, this science was brought here by extraterrestrials. What is their goal, then? They systematically brought to the human race subjects such as mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Then in your body and mind, the frame of thinking that they wanted has formed. Nowadays, production and tools of labor, forms of work, daily necessities, as well as ways of life brought about by science have shaped man's ways of thinking and all of his behavior. This has fully formed the mindset that makes up warped modern man. Nowadays, almost everyone is like that.

They all have thoughts shaped by extraterrestrials, and no one is able to get away from it since everything you encounter was brought about by modern science. It seizes every opportunity, so every part of
your life is inseparable from science. Consequently, your mind has formed a way of thinking and mentality based on an understanding of the material world-an outward appearance that modern science has created.

It's also a layer of particles. Your behavior is dictated by your mind. Then, the things you operate, the vehicles you drive-all the things you do-were all brought about by science. Thus, a layer of particles was formed in both the human body and mind. The science that was brought
to human beings by extraterrestrials has formed a layer of particles belonging to their science.

This is exactly the systematic arrangement made by the extraterrestrials in order to acquire the bodies of human beings. Thus, as you might know, science takes advantage of the desires people have, and human
beings' desires drive them to progress as they do. Whenever someone raises doubts about today's science, it often brings opposition from scientists. Human beings don't realize that this kind of intolerance towards questioning is itself the result of science.

It should be clear that the intolerance of these "scientists? arises out of emotion on their part, not reason. I can say that after having reached this point, the things invented and created by scientists are in fact not the creations of human beings. Whose creation are they, then? They were created by the structure that is controlled by extraterrestrials and that has formed in man's brain. And that structure is precisely something tightly controlled by the extraterrestrials. They will give you an inspiration and have you invent something. They have begun to replace the human race in a systematic manner.

Once that has happened, you know, people's desires then drive human development. At first people wanted to manufacture robots, but now it's not just robots. They want to make human beings-to clone human beings. If human beings are indeed created through cloning, think about
it... Human beings are managed by gods. When a person is born, if he or she has no soul (yuanshen), then it is only a corpse.

Why can a human being die when he has no problems with his physical body? How can he die suddenly? It's that his soul has left. Without that soul, it is only a hunk of flesh. With his soul, he is alive. A human body is like a piece of clothing: when it is worn by a human being, it is alive; if it's not worn, it is dead. Think about it, then: What will happen if gods don't place a soul inside a cloned being on account of its having been created by
human beings and gods surely not acknowledging it?

An extraterrestrial will fill the vacuum by placing itself as the soul of that human. So then it will have a human body and will occupy a human being. There will be more and more of these types of beings. And owing to their desires, human beings will be ordered to continuously make them. More and more of them will be made.

These beings will become the majority, and they will become members of the human race, and they will be smarter than man. The minds of human beings already have a layer of their particles in them and are being controlled by them. So they will formulate laws that won't allow human
beings to give birth from a certain point on. All [lives] will have to be cloned. And that is when they will invade the earth on a large scale. On the surface they would look like human beings, but would not be; they would be alien lives. Think about it, then: In no way am I spinning tall
tales for people!

Of course, human beings are completely helpless in the face of current circumstances. They can't break away from all that has been given to human beings by science, for that science is controlled by the extraterrestrials, and you can't even locate them. Human beings want to contact the extraterrestrials, but almost everything of human beings today was invented by them.

Human beings think that they won't contact you, but in fact you are connected to the extraterrestrial lives all the time. Is there really a need for you to look for them? So human beings are helpless in the face of all this. They can't solve it. This is what I see as one of the biggest problems for the current human race. I have spoken out and told people now.

I said that I don't want to oppose so-called science, yet I have seen the true predicament of the human race. Since I am offering salvation to you in this setting, I have to live in this place, riding in cars and flying in airplanes. Science and the extraterrestrials are also products of the
universe. However, the development of the human race will always have its beginning and will develop to its end. This is a law. All I have done is to tell you one of today's phenomena in order for my students to understand the universe as they cultivate.

If I go into the details many ordinary people won't believe them, so I won't talk about them. The development of the computer is in fact a terrifying thing for man. You might destroy yourselves without even knowing how you were destroyed. These days people store data and then analyze the results with computers. With further development, people might use computers to make decisions, and that would signal the
beginning of human beings coming to obey computers. Computers would then begin to totally command people. Computers would become more and more intelligent, and human beings would rely on computers ever more, until ultimately they were totally controlled by computers. This is
how man's desires would be used to destroy the human race.

it reminds me of this excerpt from
"THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY" by Carlos Castaneda

"Ah, that's the universe at large, ' he said, 'incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental. [...] They discovered that we have a companion for life... We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

"'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

"'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.'

"I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part.

"'No, no, no, no,' I heard myself saying. 'This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.'

"'Why not?' don Juan asked calmly. 'Why not? Because it infuriates you?'

"'Yes, it infuriates me,' I retorted. 'Those claims are monstrous!' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.'

"'But how can they do this, don Juan?' I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. 'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?'

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!' don Juan said, smiling. 'They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

Don Juan continues: "'I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.'"

Hey Bernhard, welcome.
Thanks, that's way cool. Its always great to hear of this same awareness being present in other older cultures. I suspect this knowledge is more widespread than we might think around the planet. Indigenous people are normally most reticent to reveal their 'sacred' stories to outsiders, considering it important to their survival.
It also reminded me of what was spoken in a video interview with the Falun Gong founder. I heard it in a presentation several years ago by followers touring the States. Almost identical exposition. No wonder the Chinese govt. wants these people 'out of the way'. Founder said it was from ancient esoteric Buddhist and Taoist traditions.

hi bernhard, can you pls provide a link to the article with the interview of Master Li? I find the content very informative and as was mentioned, similar to that mentioned by Castaneda.

Cheers

from above post
Over these years Li developed a number of supernormal abilities and developed deep wisdom, an understanding of the truth of the universe and the origin, development, and future of the humankind.
from this article - (http://)dmt.tribe.net/thread/fee1abd1-08fd-47fc-ac29-bcce7708167b
Over these years Li developed a number of supernormal abilities including levitation and invisibility, and developed deep wisdom, an understanding of the truth of the universe and the origin, development, and future of the humankind.
???

what about this - (http://)homosexualagenda.tribe.net/thread/0b20e2e9-4e6a-4afe-9361-110fec69cd7d
???
this is just from a quick search so i don't know where it might lead

Yes, I found the article on the dmt tribe. Someone posted it there without a link reference.

I just found this, a little more background on that guy:

http://www(dot)rickross.com/reference/fa_lun_gong/falun249.html

:o

I'm tempted to delete your post just cuz you linked to that liar Rick Ross. For any that don't know, this is a guy that has claimed Cass to be a "cult", along with telling the Feds that the Branch Davidians were a cult as well. Bad guy all around.

He's mentioned in this post by Laura - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1122.msg5207#msg5207

sorry, wasn't aware of that.....I don't really care about Rick Ross, nor do I know him or his stuff. I was more concerned about what Li had to say and it kinda reminded me a of the aspect of hyperdimensional control. I just found this link when I was researching on Li.....I guess I should have researched on Rick as well....it's my fourth post and I'm still learning.....that's what I'm her for anyway......to learn....take it easy on me!.........:-)

Bernhard said:
QiGong Cultivation Master named Li Hongzhi

It reminds me of Castaneda's "The Active Side Of Infinity" where Don Juan talks about the "Predator who came from the depth of space giving human beings his mind".
Bernhard, do you know what "master Li" is mentioned? Li is widespread among asians.
I have several books by Medvedev about "master Li", teacher of Shou Dao martial arts, quite similar to how Castaneda described Don Huan teachings.
http://www.shoudao.com/english/list.asp?categoryid=5&itemid=11&typeid=6&groupid=7
Is it the same person?

Li Hongzhi is the grand pooh-bah of Falun Gong, the group that is banned in China. There are certain problems, as I see it, with his teaching in Falyn Gong that have to do with the teacher-student relationship, similarities with people like Maharaji that I discussed in my article Spiritual Predator.

While Maharaji was all love and light, Li Hongzhi does touch on the darker aspects of reality, however, to become his disciple, one has to make a commitment to him as a teacher. He then implants some spinning thingy into your etheric body, and the disciple must do four basic movements each day where he or she is stimulating this rotating etheric thingy. It is supposed to open the chakras...

So, even if he may have a clue as to some of the aspects of reality, his way out appears to me to be just another way in: dependence on a guru for your salvation.

henry said:
Li Hongzhi is the grand pooh-bah of Falun Gong, the group that is banned in China. There are certain problems, as I see it, with his teaching in Falyn Gong that have to do with the teacher-student relationship, similarities with people like Maharaji that I discussed in my article Spiritual Predator.

While Maharaji was all love and light, Li Hongzhi does touch on the darker aspects of reality, however, to become his disciple, one has to make a commitment to him as a teacher. He then implants some spinning thingy into your etheric body, and the disciple must do four basic movements each day where he or she is stimulating this rotating etheric thingy. It is supposed to open the chakras...

So, even if he may have a clue as to some of the aspects of reality, his way out appears to me to be just another way in: dependence on a guru for your salvation.
Interesting, thnaks Henry.
I'm certainly not into any of the guru thingy. It was just very interesting to hear a "guru" talk about alien manipulation of humanity.....

Aliens, reptoids and other extra-terrestrial parasites on humanity seem to be becoming part of a growing popular awareness today. And herein lies a danger.

For one thing, a tried and trusted method of debunking a little known but increasingly active (and dangerous!) phenomenon is to popularise it in the media in an 'exciting' story, or film (often classified as 'children's entertainment' ... i.e. code for 'pure fantasy!'), so that when some people actually experience the REAL phenomenon, everyone else immediately thinks of the best-selling film or series and dismisses the claim as over-worked imagination!

So if you see a REAL ET, many people will laugh and think themselves very clever and insightful by posing the question: "Isn't that just a bit of a co-incidence that it looked just like the film E.T?" (Laughter)

Of course, those aware of the reality of E.T. had made sure a children's film was made with E.T. perfectly duplicated to pre-empt the likely sightings they knew were coming.

So we have to be aware of clever 'dis-information' that appears to be agreeing with the reporters of genuinely experienced phenomena, but that is, in reality, trivialising and debasing the true perception of what is happening by the accretion of spurious 'facts' and 'fantastic' events, and also those charlatans who are ever-present in their search for the next 'get rich quick' bandwagon to leap aboard.

However, the reports of 'foreign intervention' and 'installation/interference' have so many references that are clearly genuine from the perspective of the recorder, and such a long historical pedigree, that an open and enquiring mind is bound to take research into the phenomena seriously.

And when considering the reality of mind-manipulation or otherwise, there is the very telling result of observation of people in daily life. The pitiful thought processes and incapacity for realistic assessment of any situation (take the incidents that occur while out driving for a start!) displayed by many; the complete lack of interest in anything other than imbecilic trivia - 'Pop Idol', 'Big Brother House', 'my Football Team', 'have you seen what Paris Hilton was wearing last night?', etc.; the iteration of media sound bites in response to complex questions which we are not supposed to think about - 'we have to restrict our liberties to protect our freedom, I think!; 'that's racist!'; 'isn't that anti-Semitic?' All of this must make us wonder.

And speaking of wonder, have you noticed how many people don't seem to have any?

Try talking to them (in a friendly, sharing, supportive fashion) about, for example, how incredible it is that anything exists at all? I mean, where did it all come from? An infinite Universe? And so much life and variety. There are over a billion suns in our Galaxy, and over a billion Galaxies in our Universe! Wow!' .... And watch their eyes glaze over and the relief when the conversation turns back to such all-consuming imperatives as England's forthcoming game against Germany ... and do you think Beckham will be fit enough to play? ... yada, yada, yada ....

Well ... it was fun to write ... and thank God there are some left who can still think and receive new information in an open, constructively critical spirit.

I think most are probably here!

Anyway, I'd like to share with you a fascinating interview from Metahistory.org in conjunction with the French site karmopolis.be (it is in English!) that discusses the invasion of our minds and attempts to control us from off-world or hyper-dimensionally, and with interesting reference to Nag Hammadi Gnostic text --- wherein what Don Juan described as predators/flyers, the Gnostics described as Archons:

Webpage link: http://www.metahistory.org/KarmapolisJLL.php

Recently, our brilliant colleagues, Malou and Gerry Zeitlin of openseti.org, put us in touch with Karmapolis.be, a site that explores anomalies, theories of conspiracy, and beliefs concerning alternative realities. Alain Gossens, who operates the site with his partner Bruno Michelet, lives in Brussels, and so we were able to meet and talk about mutual interests. The result was a three-part collaboration with articles by Alain on alien predation, and by myself, on Gnostic parallels to Castenada, published simultaneously in English and French.
Karmapolis: We have been discussing the idea that a parasite exists and rules our mind. How can we demonstrate to our readership that this parasite exists and that the idea of "mental infection" is not delusional ?

JLL: Like an infection, the mental parasite would be detected by its symptoms. Malaria, for instance, produces violent symptoms caused by a foreign entity that invades the body. To think clearly about the parasites, we must consider that certain behavior, and certain forms of thinking, in particular religious ideologies, would be symptomatic of an infection or foreign invasion of the human mind.
Karmapolis: What is the nature and the origin of this parasite ? Is it a interdimensional intelligence? Is it possible that it takes an organic form?

JLL: According to the Gnostics, the parasites or Archons, as they called them, originate with the earliest phase of the formation of the solar system, before the Earth coalesced as a planetary organism. Their habitat is the solar system, exclusive of the Earth, moon and sun. They are inorganic forms with intelligence of an electrical nature - cyborgs, as we would say.
Karmapolis: The Gnostic Texts (Nag Hammadi Codices, NHC) describe the Eons and the Archons. To explain it simply to our readership, what are the differences between the Eons and the Archons ?

JLL: In Gnostic cosmology, Aeons or Eons are gods, deities, divinities. They are not creator-gods or point entities, however. They are rather like massive alive, aware, currents. They are the forces that form the central core of the galaxy we inhabit, the Pleroma. Archons are an anomalous species of inorganic beings that arise outside the Pleroma, in the limbs or arms of the galaxy. They are called Archons (from Greek archai, "elementary, from the beginning") because they arise first, before the Earth is formed. Their bodies are formed of elementary matter (quantum fields) in a pre-organic state.
Karmapolis: Do you think that the flyers described by Castaneda and the Archons of the Gnostics are really the same thing?

JLL: Yes, I am convinced they are the same.
Karmapolis: What was the personal event that happened in your life that focussed your attention on the idea that a parasite like the Archons, the flyers or some kind of extraterrestrial entities, affect our perception of the universe?

JLL: The sense that something distorts our perception has come to me gradually, not triggered by a specific personal event. However, I did have remarkable ("occult") experiences from the age of four, such as lucid dreams in which I encountered magical beings who came to assist or teach me, as well as other beings who attacked me. I have been directly aware of both kinds of intervention since that age.
Karmapolis: Do you think that some extraterrestrial beings like the Annunaki or the Grays are the incarnations of this parasite, or that those alien beings are more shadowed or possessed (than us) by this parasite, this predatory intelligence?

JLL: I follow the Gnostic teachings that the primary predatory intelligence facing humanity is the Archontes. I believe that they are identical with the Annunaki and the modern Grays.
Karmapolis: The Gnostics warned us about this predatory creature: they described the Archons and told us how we can be affected by them. Did the Archons create us? What is the legacy they gave us?

JLL: The Gnostics taught that the Archons did not create us, but they are caught in a delusion, and they think they are our creators. One of their main goals is to convince us that they created us - in effect, to get us to think as they do. As far as I know, there is no "legacy" we have received from the Archon ETs. They are inferior to us in will and intelligence, though superior in navigational technology for travelling among the planets, in telepathy and techniques of imitation (virtual reality). I believe that the Archons are identical with the "Watchers" of Enoch, entities who are credited with teaching metal-working and cosmetic adornment to humanity. If the Gnostics were correct, the Archon ETs attempt to take credit for imparting certain skills like this to humanity, but the claim is false, I believe. We ourselves have discovered these skills, but forgotten how, so we are susceptible to accept the explanation of a foreign or alien intervention.
Karmapolis: Do you believe that the Archons can take an organic form to exist? Do you believe for instance that the Archons and the Greys are the same thing?

JLL: In my understanding, the Archons are an inorganic species. Perhaps silicon and mercury, as Kerner suggests. The Greys are cyborgs, resembling human form - or, to be precise, the form of a premature fetus. Gnostic texts decribe the production of the Archon species as an abortion, hence the form of a premature human body. The Archons are only body, they have no soul. Yes, I am convinced that the Gnostic Archons are identical with modern Greys of the embryonic type. Whitley Streiber observed that the Grey ETs exhibit a high degree of neotony - that is, they have the form of an entity that is not fully formed when it is born.
Karmapolis: In their interpretation of Gnostic texts, scholars outline the crucial role played by an individual they call Jesus Christ. This character warned us about the Archons. Is this the same Jesus known from the New Testament ? Why is the message from Jesus contained in the New Testament and in the Nag Hammadi Codices so different? If it is not the same character, is the "Christ" in Gnostic writings a power that possesses some people (such as "prophets"), and is the power described in the NHC texts completely different from the one described in the New Testament ?

JLL: These are big and troublesome questions. Some of the language in these questions reflects the typical confusion - or disinformation, if you will - about Gnostic materials. In fact, the name Christ never occurs in the Nag Hammadi Codices, nor does the name Jesus. Rather, there is a recurring code: Coptic XC or XRC (translated CHS or CHRS) and IC or HC (translated IS). For instance, in The Tripartite Tractate (117.10) you find HC in Coptic, and the translators modify this to H(COY)C, "Esous," then translated into the name Jesus. You can see how far scholars must go to manipulate the codes and make them fit a preconception. Most Gnostic texts use the terms "the Savior," the "Lord" and the "Revealer," with no specific mention of Jesus or Christ at all.

Scholars who come from a Christian background and consider the NHC to be early Christian writings routinely decode XRC as Christ, or sometimes as Chrest, and IC as Jesus. There is, however, no clear or firm basis for this convention. I am convinced that these codes do not refer either to "the Christ" of Saint Paul or the "historical Jesus" of the New Testament. The codes are used precisely to avoid those identifications. The term "the living Jesus" found in the NHC refers to an inner guide or psychic entity, not a historical person. To Gnostics "the living Jesus" indicated a spiritual force that does not die, hence it could not be a real human person. Jesus Christ in the NT says things that would never have been said by a Gnostic initiate. His words and acts are inconsistent with an illumined teacher from the Mysteries. The Gnostic Christos is not the Christ, the Only-Begotten Son of God, in the theology of John and Paul. The Gnostic Christos is an Aeon, a divine force that does not assume human form. Gnostics denied the Incarnation. In their view, no human person has the privilege to incarnate an Aeon, a Divinity.

Karmapolis: Do you see a tendency (even very small) in the Roman Catholic church to recognize the legitimacy of the Nag Hammadi texts, including the existence of the Archons, or in fact to deny the content and the pertinence, the relevance of the Nag Hammadi materials?

JLL: I see no tendency to recognize the genuine non-Christian character of the NHC, and certainly no tendency to recognize the Archons. Bear in mind that Gnostic teachings attribute Roman Catholic religion (the salvationist belief system) to the deviant mental influence of the Archons. If Catholic authorities were to recognize the Gnostic message, they would be admitting that their belief system is an extraterrestrial implant in the human mind!
Karmapolis: People often compare the importance of the discovery of the Nag Hammadi texts with the Dead Sea Scrolls. As far as you know, can we find in the Dead Sea Scrolls the same warning about the Archons, about the fact that the creation of the universe is a mistake contained in the NHC ? Who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls and who wrote the NHC? Were they enemies?

JLL: Great question. This connection, between the DSS and the NHC, is crucial. To my knowledge no scholar has indicated the cross-references between these ancient texts, but they do exist. Let me elaborate.

The DSS do not warn us about the Archons because they were written by an extremist sect who were manipulated by the Archons. The Zaddikim ("Righteous Ones") of the Dead Sea was a violent, apocalyptic sect dedicated to celestial beings, called the Kenoshim, who appeared to them in shining chariots. Some DSS texts (notably, 4Q405, in the Sabbath Songs) describe the appearance and movement of flying saucer type UFOs exactly as they are described in modern sightings. In short, I am convinced that the sect at Qumran was an apocalyptic cult of UFO contactees, like the suicide cult, Heaven

Back
Top Bottom