Scientists use DNA molecules to create world's tiniest antenna capable of monitoring proteins in the body

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

As i was doing my nightly news round, i came across this article that may or may not be important, but the wording of it caught my attention, particularly since the C's have mentioned our DNA being antennae, and so I found it interesting that someone has recognized this out there, the purpose that they're using it for seems rather simple, but I daresay the principle might be similar to how our DNA aligns with certain information?

I also found it interesting that the DNA antenna they're creating works by receiving and sending light signals.

Now I also realize that this recognition of the antenna capabilities of DNA could also be used for nefarious purposes.

The microscopic invention attaches itself to the designated target and receives and returns light signals in different colors for easy identification. Scientists consider this a very promising breakthrough for science.

Canadian scientists have found a way to turn deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) into the world's tiniest antenna, capable of transmitting data about structural changes in certain proteins within an organism.

As reported last week by the University of Montreal, these nanoantennas are flexible, easy to assemble and make it possible to monitor the functionality and movements of the target proteins to be tracked.

More than 40 years ago, the first DNA synthesizer was created to design molecules that encode genetic information, recalls the press release. In recent years, says professor and lead author of the invention, Alexis Vallée-Bélisle, chemists "have realized that DNA can also be used to build a variety of nanostructures and nanomachines."

This researcher and his team were inspired by "the Lego-like properties of DNA, whose building blocks are typically 20,000 times thinner than a human hair." The DNA antenna is five nanometers long and fluorescent. It receives light at one wavelength and, depending on the behavior of the protein it is chasing, returns that light at a different wavelength, i.e. a different color, a change that the researchers can distinguish.

The invention holds great promise for biochemistry and nanotechnology, as the team was able to detect "in real time and for the first time the function of the enzyme alkaline phosphatase with various biological molecules and drugs." "This enzyme is associated with many diseases, including several types of cancer and intestinal inflammation," said researcher Scott Harroun, the first author of the scientific paper on the subject published at the end of last December.

The inventors are ready to found a company to commercialize this nanoantenna and make it accessible to as many researchers as possible.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Here's a link to the original article in French from the University of Montreal.

If I have to think of an evil purpose for such technology, the first thing that comes to mind is the vaccine and the production of the spike protein.

Suddenly you see that it is about saturating the body with small antennae, multiplying its effect.

If I have to think of an evil purpose for such technology, the first thing that comes to mind is the vaccine and the production of the spike protein.

Suddenly you see that it is about saturating the body with small antennae, multiplying its effect.
I thought about that too, I mean their recognition of the potential of genetic editing and things as such was turned into a way to control people, instead of reducing suffering.

So, I can imagine that this development will eventually be weaponized, however, seeing their ignorance and hubris, despite their resources, I also am remaining open to the possibility that if they were to try to make something nefarious out of tiny DNA Antennae, it would backfire spectacularly.

I thought about that too, I mean their recognition of the potential of genetic editing and things as such was turned into a way to control people, instead of reducing suffering.

So, I can imagine that this development will eventually be weaponized, however, seeing their ignorance and hubris, despite their resources, I also am remaining open to the possibility that if they were to try to make something nefarious out of tiny DNA Antennae, it would backfire spectacularly.
By definition of capitalism that funds these researches and the way current medical system works, it will only be used for profit. If some thing cures disease, they squash it. So it will always for the nefarious purposes only. I know it is pessimistic view. As long as current situation continues, I don't see any different outcome.

more on antennae

dear forum.
i believe that the article below can be of interest:

indeed, i was always intrigued by the signification of labyrinths on cathedral floors, and i found the analogy of their patterns with new antennae in microcircuits striking.

also, the cass have insited on dna antennae and various other ones in the human body.

i was also always intrigued by the phase of medieval cathedral construction, which represented an enormous effort on the part of the population and by the resulting complexity of the achieved building.

i suggest there is food for thought in these events.

as an afterthought, i also reminds me of "shape power", as practised in fengshui...

Hi, just to say (to admins) that this thread could be merged with this one :
(if yes, maybe found a good "title" that matches ... + remove this post ... :)

Hi, just to say (to admins) that this thread could be merged with this one :
(if yes, maybe found a good "title" that matches ... + remove this post ... :)
hmm, may not be directly related, but let's see what others think. I do believe that both discussions could be held separately, but let's wait for someone else's opinion.

Wasn't this caused - mainly in the beginning of the Covid-19 injection rollout - as Big Pharma used microscopic metallic / magnetic beads, in the attempt to clean/separate DNA (which was responsible for creating a modRNA copies) - so that later only RNA would remain. Albeit in reality, the magnetic beads also went into people's bodies - giving the infamous magnetic effect on the site (arms) of injection.

Later this procedure was changed, and magnetic beads abandoned, in favor of other procedures. But we also know that it was equally sloppy, due to the vast amount of DNA contaminations later found. Not to mention the absurdly dangerous addition of SV40 enhancers, assuring that the foreign DNA contamination would be translated into the human genome

On top - Big Pharma also used wrong "measuring procedures" - which aimed at to show/prove that the modRNA were purified. Which they where not ( or far from enough). So, it was just a cover up - by using wrong measuring methods. A play for the galleries, so to speak. Like everything else... Kind of like:

"Oben hiu und unten pfui", my German Grandmother would to say.
Something like:
"Upstairs Yeah Wow, but down below nasty and dirty"

Albeit my grandmother said those words in the sense of a persons overall looks; nice hair do (above), but my shoes (below) tended to be on the ugly side (I didn't care so much about how clean my shoes were) *LOL*

hmm, may not be directly related, but let's see what others think. I do believe that both discussions could be held separately, but let's wait for someone else's opinion.
Just an idea.
I searched on "nano" on title thread and found this little one that is also related.
A thread like "Nanotechnologies in vaccines", or a broader one named something like "Nanotechnologies & transhumanism" but in the context of human goods in general, I mean not only vaccines, but food, water, air (chemtrails), drugs, ... and the fact that it's hidden to the population. I do not like long thread titles but sometimes it's necessary to well figure out the topic, so, a better title would be "Hidden nanotechnologies in human goods - transhumanism agenda" - but again, it's an idea, maybe better to separate per sub-topics ?

For instance, i still have doubts about nano put in food, as some clips i watched with, for instance, someone showing a brand new bag of coffee (from nestle, one of the evil companies) and demonstrated that there are things in it that stick to a magnet.
Similar to this, i just made a search on Odysee, here, a clip of 2021 showing something that react to magnet in the membrane of a pill. Is it linked to this topic ? I can't answer.

Back
Top Bottom