Scott Morrison Declares War on the People of Australia

Yeah I really don't know what to make of Ricardo Bosi either.. the first time I saw a video of him talking I thought it was some kind of aspirational/uplifting satire, I think just because he has a really good speaking voice.. a very "1980-90s Australian TV voice", reminded me of the comedian Shaun Micallef or something. He seems superhumanly good at speaking. I find him very likeable... but yeah, dunno! I have heard him say all the stuff about the chinese communist party, uyghurs etc so guess he's part of that crowd..

A good psy-op means it will be hard to tell whether any one individual is genuine or not. And then again if one is genuine, the psy-op could be outing real opposition as controlled opposition. To complicate matters further, people can be part of the controlled opposition without even being aware they are!
Yes, that's why I asked. He's giving me "that Clif High feeling". I like him, but there is something alarming about him, I really like how he talks, but I feel that something is not right...
Interestingly enough, Australia One isn't registered as a political party. That could just mean that they haven't yet filled all the requirements to register.
Didn't know that, an interesting find! He mentions in the interview that I've linked, that he doesn't aspire for people to vote after him. Or so I understand.
Yeah I really don't know what to make of Ricardo Bosi either.. the first time I saw a video of him talking I thought it was some kind of aspirational/uplifting satire, I think just because he has a really good speaking voice.. a very "1980-90s Australian TV voice", reminded me of the comedian Shaun Micallef or something. He seems superhumanly good at speaking. I find him very likeable... but yeah, dunno! I have heard him say all the stuff about the chinese communist party, uyghurs etc so guess he's part of that crowd..
He mentioned, that his mother learned English so well, that she was able to host a program on Australian radio, and got away that she was not a native speaker (his parents were Portuguese immigrants). So maybe he has good speech skills because of her?

I know that the interview that I've linked is too long, but he bought me by his response in about 20 minutes of the video below. A lot of swearing, but he feels genuinely mad about people not taking responsibility and being totally passive:

Starting to see more of this info on twitter, but I've seen a few videos so far of Australian members of the native community begging for help and international attention on their plight as the gov't of Australia is going door-to-door threatening, coercing, and allegedly FORCING vaccination onto children after removing them from their parents. It's the nightmare scenario and unless these folks are outright lying, it's being tested on the poor native peoples of the Northern Territories in Australia. Perhaps some Australian members can comment or give more info. Here's What I'm seeing on Twitter:

Sovereign Tribal people calling out for international intervention and exposing what is happening in the communities.

Inevitable denials and claims of it being a hoax:

Politician claiming hoax, sharing a picture of a food delivery, then deleting the post when it was pointed out the picture was from june:
A lengthy thread from a 'aid worker' who contracted covid and is now in the camp recovering. He's obviously a proponent of the shots, gives his name in his twitter handle, but no selfie or other verification he is who he claims to be.

We'd love to have someone on-the-ground verify or disprove this information. Happy to invite anyone with direct experience to come on our podcast to discuss it long-form and I'm open to hear from anyone who is willing to appear on camera via zoom whether they claim it's all lies and hoax or it's an accurate description of what's happening. I'll continue to update this thread with more details as they emerge.

Interestingly enough, Australia One isn't registered as a political party. That could just mean that they haven't yet filled all the requirements to register.
From what I can gather Australia One doesn't intend to register as a political party, but instead will have each of it's candidates run as independents and as such will be listed below the line on elecrion ballot forms. This is an intersting tactic and I don't think it has been tried before.

It brings a few things to mind.

First up, when GAP decided to register as a political party, there was some doubt that they could effectively run a constitutional campaign while registered or contracting to the administrative govt. If Bosi is intent on re-establishing the constitution as the supreme law, then this may be his way of getting around the administrative government system. In more recent posts discussing a co-operative between parties with a constitutional aim, Bosi stated that GAP had nothing to offer him. At first blush, this sounds a pretty arrogant statement, but taking into account the differences between a constitutional and an administrative government perhaps Bosi sees his approach more conducive to achieving a return to the supremecy in law of the constitution. GAP's approach, on the other hand, seems more like trying to return constitutional supremecy in law through the administrative govt system by signing up with them. Kind of like joining a soccer team while really wanting to play tennis and trying to get all the other soccer players to want to play tennis too.

Also, I once asked a client who had been a local Member of Parliament before retirement how she would vote in local elections if she wanted to see serious change. She said if you really want to shake things up, vote for the independents.

In any case, and whatever the truth of the matter is with Bosi and Australia One, having a crossbench that's loaded with independents who are acting with similar interests in mind by virtue of their membership with Australia One might really be in a position to shake things up. Whether that is for better, worse or has no impact at all it will be interesting to watch unfold. As a military man Bosi will be big on strategy and as far as I know he has chosen a unique approach to the problem at hand. The problem with the plan that is evident so far is that there are only two independents named on the Australia One page, including Bosi himself. There may be more that haven't been announced yet.

Here's a link explaining the position, pro's and con's of independents in parliament.

Back
Top Bottom