Secret History of the World question(s)

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hi everyone. I’ve been re-reading several paragraphs on the subject of Archetypal Drama. Forgive my lack of development on the matter. I just feel like I’m so close to wrapping my machine brain around this and I feel it’s super important!

I just wanted some possible different point of view and clarification:

Is the archetypal drama basically a possible soul “identity/personality” amongst a group that we as individuals are a part of? And we reflect attributes and subconscious “callings” to it? And if we “resist and ignore it” we become “wretched”?

Also, others may share this same archetypal drama which is why we are drawn to each other? Thanks and please let me know if I’m asking for an answer to be handed on my lap! Lol!

I'm only able to direct you to the Wave Series (left column, eight volumes) which has this subject as one of its main attractions. I'm currently re-reading those myself; that's why I'm certain it will help you understand more of this subject and get answers to all your stated questions, and much more...

In fact, the Wave series references SHOTW many times as the place where its current subjects are more fully developed. So there are many mutual cross references to ponder about.

Happy reading! ;-)

I'm only able to direct you to the Wave Series (left column, eight volumes) which has this subject as one of its main attractions. I'm currently re-reading those myself; that's why I'm certain it will help you understand more of this subject and get answers to all your stated questions, and much more...

In fact, the Wave series references SHOTW many times as the place where its current subjects are more fully developed. So there are many mutual cross references to ponder about.

Happy reading! ;-)
Great. Thank you! On to reading then!

Back
Top Bottom