Secrets of the Optimized Brain

10 Things to Do Daily to Help Your Brain​

Story at a glance:
  • Given the fact your brain impacts all aspects of your life — from happiness and health, to relationships and rest — it’s important you understand how to take care of it
  • With more than 5 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease and as many as 16 million expected to suffer with it by 2050, caring for your brain is something you cannot afford to ignore
  • Aging and genes may not have the final word about the fate of your brain because its lifelong neuroplasticity enables you to positively influence its health on an ongoing basis
  • The actions, attitudes and thoughts you have today, as well as the daily choices you make, all play a meaningful role in your brain’s health
  • A few of the 10 actions you can take to positively affect your brain include eating a healthy diet, getting sufficient exercise and sleep, being creative, managing stress and cultivating optimism

Attachments

• daily-activities-for-brain-health-pdf.pdf
    211 KB · Views: 9

How to Decrease Your Risk for Dementia by 90%​

Story at a glance:
  • Women with the highest cardiovascular fitness had an 88% lower risk of dementia than those with moderate fitness
  • Women with the lowest fitness had a 41% greater risk of dementia than those of average fitness
  • Cardiovascular fitness can be used as a measure of how well blood is circulating to your heart and brain
  • Cardiovascular fitness may slash dementia risk because exercise (which helps improve cardiovascular fitness) increases levels of the protein PGC-1alpha, which is responsible for improving mitochondrial biogenesis

Attachments

• how-to-decrease-dementia-risk-pdf.pdf
    167 KB · Views: 2

How to Decrease Your Risk for Dementia by 90%​

Story at a glance:
  • Women with the highest cardiovascular fitness had an 88% lower risk of dementia than those with moderate fitness
  • Women with the lowest fitness had a 41% greater risk of dementia than those of average fitness
  • Cardiovascular fitness can be used as a measure of how well blood is circulating to your heart and brain
  • Cardiovascular fitness may slash dementia risk because exercise (which helps improve cardiovascular fitness) increases levels of the protein PGC-1alpha, which is responsible for improving mitochondrial biogenesis
Interesting and it makes sense.

Uperios, I wonder if you would consider posting links instead of this attachment format. When I click on these a pdf comes up that I'm asked to save which is something I'm not interested in doing. Is this just my computer system , I don't know but it keeps me from reading your posts which I'm interested in.

Uperios, I wonder if you would consider posting links instead of this attachment format. When I click on these a pdf comes up that I'm asked to save which is something I'm not interested in doing. Is this just my computer system , I don't know but it keeps me from reading your posts which I'm interested in.
If I post the link, will be available 48 hrs; then is transfered to the payed section of Mercola blog.
This is the message that I received if I want to click an article older than 48hrs:
Screenshot_20230916-180906.png

Back
Top Bottom