Sending a dead dog's spirit to 5D

Mona

Jedi Master
Hello,
I rent my place and I just found out recently that I have a soul from a dead dog stuck at the place I live in. I asked my landlord if any previous tenants owned dogs and if he was aware of any which could have died there. Well, he was not sure of any dying there but many of the tenants before me definitely had dogs and cats as well.

I have lived at this place for 3 years and have noticed a strange behaviour from my cat during the night. I would hear her chasing something in the middle of the night. A couple of times I even walked upstairs where my living room area is and noticed that she was peacefully lying on the sofa instead of being on the floor, as I expected because I heard something running around the living room. I also witnessed her sometimes jumping from something as if it startled her, but there was nothing there for me to see. Well, I have been using a voice activated tape recorder during the nights and I recorded a dog howling and panting.Well, I do not have a dog and neither do I howl during the night, unless I know how to transform myself into a dog while sleeping, and none of my neighours have any pets.

I love animals and I feel sorry that this dog is stuck in this density, I wish it could just move on to 5D and find peace there. When I heard it howling on the tape it sounded like it wanted attention and probably wants to be loved, but I cannot see it so I am unable to give him/her what it needs. I was just wondering whysome animals stay behind in 3D instead of going to 5D. I don't remember Cassiopaeans talking much about 2D beingts. Is it possible that he/she could have died under terrible circumstance and that is why he stayed behind. And how can he be sent to 5D. I don't even know his name and I am not an animal medium or anything like that. I just would like to help this 2D soul.

If anyone has any experience with this kind of stuff I would really appreaciate hearing about it. thanks

Mona said:
Hello,
I rent my place and I just found out recently that I have a soul from a dead dog stuck at the place I live in.

Just out of curiosity... how exactly did you find this out?

Mona said:
I have lived at this place for 3 years and have noticed a strange behaviour from my cat during the night. I would hear her chasing something in the middle of the night. A couple of times I even walked upstairs where my living room area is and noticed that she was peacefully lying on the sofa instead of being on the floor, as I expected because I heard something running around the living room. I also witnessed her sometimes jumping from something as if it startled her, but there was nothing there for me to see.

I have a cat too, and I can tell you that many of the things you describe here, my cat does too. Like, my cat starts running up and down the stairs sometimes for no reason and makes funny sounds. She likes hopping on the sofa & sleeping on the stairs because it's warmer in those places and cat's like warm places. So from just that assessment, either it means that cats are just being cats or it could mean that I have some sort of spirit in my house too.. :/

Mona said:
Well, I have been using a voice activated tape recorder during the nights and I recorded a dog howling and panting.Well, I do not have a dog and neither do I howl during the night, unless I know how to transform myself into a dog while sleeping, and none of my neighours have any pets.

I didn't know that it was possible to use a voice activated tape recorder to record spirit noises... that's interesting. :O

Mona said:
I love animals and I feel sorry that this dog is stuck in this density, I wish it could just move on to 5D and find peace there. When I heard it howling on the tape it sounded like it wanted attention and probably wants to be loved, but I cannot see it so I am unable to give him/her what it needs. I was just wondering whysome animals stay behind in 3D instead of going to 5D. I don't remember Cassiopaeans talking much about 2D beingts. Is it possible that he/she could have died under terrible circumstance and that is why he stayed behind. And how can he be sent to 5D. I don't even know his name and I am not an animal medium or anything like that. I just would like to help this 2D soul.

If anyone has any experience with this kind of stuff I would really appreaciate hearing about it. thanks

I'm sorry but my knowledge in this is very limited. Though the idea of any spirit being stuck in 3D instead of going to 5D has many possible answers. Could be that they are simply lost, or they have some sort of attachment to the place they are "haunting". I wish I could help more, perhaps others have better ideas than me. Frankly I'm a bit skeptic, but who knows odder things have happened. :P

I'm sorry but my knowledge in this is very limited. Though the idea of any spirit being stuck in 3D instead of going to 5D has many possible answers. Could be that they are simply lost, or they have some sort of attachment to the place they are "haunting". I wish I could help more, perhaps others have better ideas than me. Frankly I'm a bit skeptic, but who knows odder things have happened. :P

I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring. I do remember reading somewhere in the transcripts where the C's told somone their cat was ready to move to 3D.

As for recording a "spirit dog" on a voice activated recorder, after much watching of the paranormal shows Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, and Ghost Lab (my husband is a junkie of them), it would seem that the EVPs they record are dumped into some sort of audio software to enhance them to be more audible, and even then, a lot of them are pretty vague. If you've got a really good record of a barking dog, my guess is somebody was walking one nearby.

Mrs. Peel said:
As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring. I do remember reading somewhere in the transcripts where the C's told somone their cat was ready to move to 3D.

Actually yes I remember the same thing. But for some reason, I was under the impression that this 2D "soul pool" was located in 5D. I was looking for 2d soul pools in the transcripts but was having no luck. I only found the transcripts about organic portals soul pool excerpt which is....

session 020713 said:
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."
Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?
A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and
long wave cycles.
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You
also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and
the soul?
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist
for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only
differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls,
where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?
A: The pool you have described.

But that has nothing to do with 2d soul pools.

Apparent hauntings by animals can occur in the way I describe in Secret History when discussing the work of Tom Lethbridge. Basically, it is a "recording" and the real culprit of the "haunting" is EM anomalies caused by underground water or rock formations that generate fields that become like a magnetic recording tape. I would say that living in such a location is probably not healthy.

Laura said:
Apparent hauntings by animals can occur in the way I describe in Secret History when discussing the work of Tom Lethbridge. Basically, it is a "recording" and the real culprit of the "haunting" is EM anomalies caused by underground water or rock formations that generate fields that become like a magnetic recording tape. I would say that living in such a location is probably not healthy.
Thanks Laura for the reply. I will look more into this phenomena. I recently also talked about these spirits that I tape recorded mostly in my living room, there actually were voices heard, but were not understandable, and also a lot of banging was recorded as well. I even contacted this individual who did research on haunted places, but when he heard one of my last recordings he did not want to pursue investigating this phenomena, so I was left kind of just hanging there, not knowing what to do. There were many instance where I heard heavy footsteps upstairs, my bedroom is in the basement, and I would get so ticked off that I would run upstairs and would tell this thing just to get out of my place, I did not get much sleep during those times. Though I never witnessed seeing anything, I just heard things moving upstairs. My cat was quite aggitated during those times as well. After a while I just got used to it and kept my ear plugs near by; I put them in my ears when I was awakened and went back to sleep.

Later on what I noticed is that after my neighbor moved out last summer the weird loud noices stopped. I went to her place a few times and noticed that she had huge mirrors placed on each wall in her living room, and they were facing each other. COuld that have attracted something to her room? And then maybe whatever it was it just walked right through the wall into my living room. That could be the possibility, but I am not sure if mirrors facing each other would have attracted wondering spirits to the area. She was an old lady and was quite miserable living at this place, she eventulally moved in with her daughter in Saskatchewan.
I will try to get the book by Lethbridge, it sounds like something I should definitely read. Thanks for the advice.

Laura, I tried getting 'power of the pendulum' by Lethbridge, but the book seems to be out of print. I hope I will be luckier with the used bookstores around here. Someone also suggested to me to read 'Voices of Spirit' by Hapgood, but I cannot get this one either. I read the section in Secret History of the World (pages 265 to 272) just to get some idea about what you said about the possibility of the haunting being caused in my home by electromagnetic anomalies. But there is one thing that still is not clear to me. If there is such thing as a rock formation beneath my home that could act as a tape recorder, is it also possible to experience some of these things physically? Or are these just harmless voices being played back, and nothing more? I get a feeling that this dog is here to stay, and it is not just a recorder playing back a dog hauling. I also experienced something waking me up in the middle of the night a few times bythe feeling of being tickled on my face that felt like a fur. I also was awakened by someone breathing at me that had a bad breath, actually a sausage breath, and someone having a bad body odor, more specifically smelling of sweat that was quite disgusting.

I have had a lot of replies back about the psychomantium, people discouraging me from using it, but what people don't realize is that there are some things that have happened to me, as I have described in my past posts that I cannot explain and whatever I have read in books could not help me explain it either. The use of the psychomantium was actually going to be used to get some answers, because just exlaining everything on here is not the same as experiencing it. I have also collected tapes with the noices (the sound of a whistleing kettle that goes on for 12 seconds, someone speaking on the tape slowly but I cannot understand what is being said) that I actually wanted to send to you for your viewing (I was told that it would not be a good idea as you don't accept any recordings, which I understand because you probably get all kinds of stuff) , I just wanted to know if you could have some ideas what all that commotion is all about. I also mentioned some time ago that I found two bloody marks on my hips that I could not explain how they got there. I got these marks during the night, and I have absolutely no recollection of what might have caused them. I tried hypnotising myself, which I am pretty good at as I have been meditating for a while now, but I cannot seem to get to where I wish to go in my mind. I also tried a hypnotherapist, as a matter of fact a well known one, here in Calgary, with a huge ego who could not help at all because she did not know how to. She should have told me that before charging me $400. Also, I had an out of body experience and saw an old man watching me in my bedroom standing near the dresser, he was dressed in a long dress that looked like an old cream colored robe with a belt, he had long gray hair. When I saw him standing there by my dresser it spooked me out and i immediately entered my body,. So it is these strange experiences that I had that I am in need of understanding. That is the reason whyI am here. The reason for using the psychomantium was not to boost my ego or gain some recognition or fame, I just wanted to use it to gain some answers. I have not made up anything taht I have described here as I have nothing to gain by lying. I know that there is a jungle out there, I have one at my home and would like to make a sense of it.
Could you please suggest any other books that might help me figuring all this out? Thanks. I have read all of your books except Amazing Grace.

Mona said:
There were many instance where I heard heavy footsteps upstairs, my bedroom is in the basement, and I would get so ticked off that I would run upstairs and would tell this thing just to get out of my place, I did not get much sleep during those times. Though I never witnessed seeing anything, I just heard things moving upstairs. My cat was quite aggitated during those times as well. After a while I just got used to it and kept my ear plugs near by; I put them in my ears when I was awakened and went back to sleep.

Later on what I noticed is that after my neighbor moved out last summer the weird loud noices stopped. I went to her place a few times and noticed that she had huge mirrors placed on each wall in her living room, and they were facing each other. COuld that have attracted something to her room? And then maybe whatever it was it just walked right through the wall into my living room. That could be the possibility, but I am not sure if mirrors facing each other would have attracted wondering spirits to the area. She was an old lady and was quite miserable living at this place, she eventulally moved in with her daughter in Saskatchewan.
I will try to get the book by Lethbridge, it sounds like something I should definitely read. Thanks for the advice.

Hi Mona,

Since you didn't mention it in your reply, I am wondering if you considered the possibility that the noises you heard were made by one of your neighbors (the woman you mentioned, for example)? I understand that the voices came from upstairs, inside your house, but sometimes acoustics can be pretty weird in some houses (like in our house for example) and you can hear noises coming from one direction when they originate elsewhere. Unless, of course, you and your neighbor leave in completely separated housing units. In this case let me suggest another possibility, one that actually implies that everything you heard and recorded is in fact quite real. The nuance is, that the reason behind the phenomena can be something you didn't consider or think of yet.

My proposed hypothesis that you, as a person of very sensitive nature and many wounds yet healed (wounds that carry lot of unstable and unbalances energy from your past and from your childhood) you find yourself in an unfortunate situation where you might attract all kind of "poltergeist" and other phenomena. Here is a link to the relevant topic. And also this post.

Now, please understand that I don't mean to infer that it is your fault in any way. For someone who had her own share of this kind of phenomena (more along the line of breaking computers, problems with electricity and shuttered things and furniture) I can assure you that it is no ones "fault", but something that happens as a result of ignorance or as a result of ignoring issues that still have to be resolved. In a way, this phenomena is a good alarm clock (like "dark man" dream symbology) to remind us that there is something we urgently need to pay attention to.

You said that you are eager to find an explanation to all of this. Well, it is quite possible that the solution is right in front of you. If this phenomena is attracted to those unbalanced and uni-level emotions of a hurt child, then your best chance is to give your best in doing EE breathing for a while, and see if it improves things in any way (and I am sure it will). That' my take on it, anyway.

I think that if you just read the section in Secret History on Lethbridge, you will have a good picture of things. I took some time discussing that.

Also consider the fact that external energies - including EM fields - can interact dramatically with internal energies of the "poltergeist" sort. Poltergeists are noted to be present wherever there are mangled sexual energies. Pubescent children, frustrated, repressed or menopausal women.

Thanks Laura. You recommended the following books The first psychic, The ghost hunters and History of spiritualism under John Keel section. I will look at those.

You may also want to have a look at Nandor Fodor's studies on poltergeists.

Mrs. Peel said:
I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring.

Oh no, I hope not?? :( :(
I realize I do not as yet have a real firm grasp on what yawl mean by 2D,3D, 4D, 5D, etc. but this sure looks like you are saying animal's souls go one place and human souls go to another? We go where there are no critters, nature, no connection to anything that is not from a human soul pool? To me, that would be HORRIBLE I was not particularly fond of some of these people when they were alive...I don't expect to like them any better dead ..... and I am just not going anywhere they don't allow dogs!

Edit - Quotes

Mrs. Peel said:
I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring. I do remember reading somewhere in the transcripts where the C's told somone their cat was ready to move to 3D.

Unless they acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with humans.

Guardian said:
Mrs. Peel said:
I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring.

Oh no, I hope not?? :( :(
I realize I do not as yet have a real firm grasp on what yawl mean by 2D,3D, 4D, 5D, etc. but this sure looks like you are saying animal's souls go one place and human souls go to another? We go where there are no critters, nature, no connection to anything that is not from a human soul pool? To me, that would be HORRIBLE I was not particularly fond of some of these people when they were alive...I don't expect to like them any better dead ..... and I am just not going anywhere they don't allow dogs!

Edit - Quotes

5 D is the waiting room for reincarnating. Not to worry about it being any kind of permanent place where you would miss critters.

Laura said:
Unless they acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with humans.

OK, that seems fair since I think I acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with them ;)

Back
Top Bottom