Sending love to psychopaths

I am wondering if someone can point me to discussion on the forum, or the places on the Cassiopeia.org page where sending love to psychopaths is discussed. I've been looking but can't seem to find. Or possibly in the "Secret History" books?

I learned from Cs and this forum that, if sending love to someone who is not asking for, is violating others free will, is like thinking you’re right and others wrong.

June 9, 1995

Q: (L) V___ is worried about her living situation. She was meditating and tried to send light into the apartment near her because the people there are very negative. She felt like something slammed back at her. She would like to know what this was?

A: V___ seeks protection, but does not promote it.

Q: (L) Was it karmically an error to direct light into someone else's living space without their permission?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Would it have been better to just surround herself with light?

January 27, 1996

Q: (PZ) Can you feel what I am thinking?

Q: (PZ) So, why do I need to ask?

A: Because we never interfere with free will.

July 14, 1996

Q: (L) Is choice as intimately connected with the path as I am understanding it? Is it just simply part of how you are configured in your soul essence?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And there are people for whom STS is simply their choice. It is their path.

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, it is a judgment and a disservice to try to convert someone to your path, even if you perceive the end result of the path they are on, that it leads to dissolution? It is still their path?

Q: (L) And, if you send 'buckets of love and light' to such a one, and that is their path, you are violating their free will?

A: You might as well send "buckets" of vomit as that is how they will react.

Q: (MM) Why send anything? Just be neutral?

A: Judgment is STS.

Hi @Meechel17, there is this thread on Women who love psychopaths.

In terms of sending entropic/STS-orientated individuals/psychopaths, this maybe of help from the Wave series of books (book 1, pg 90), online version is here (emphases and note in blue is mine):

So, we possibly need to look at all of the things happening on our planet, the things we perceive as very negative and disturbing, as the “contract phase” of The Wave. Many of us have noticed that, very often, when negative forces put some action into effect that is intended to be very harmful, when it interacts with persons of certain frequency, or who are internally configured in the STO pattern, the negative action turns out to be of great benefit — though the sender of the energy certainly did not intend it that way! {COVID, lol} “Turning lemons into lemonade” comes to mind.

If we look at the situation in this way, and understand that the greatest weakness of the STS pathway is their illusory “wishful thinking” tendency, then perhaps we can understand that things are happening, as they ought to be. Some sort of critical mass of negativity has to be reached before sufficient Contact Potential Difference2can be developed to draw in the light!

And, when you consider that aspect, and the way negative energy can actually work for good when it interacts with individuals of internal STO configuration, even if the initial perception is that something terrible is happening (what doesn’t destroy us makes us strong), then you have to also consider the opposite occurs when folks send love and light toward negative beings of internal STS configuration…it doesn’t change them to good guys, it merely is food for them to become stronger and meaner! As Michael Topper has written in his article, “Channeling, UFOs and the Positive/Negative Realms Beyond This World”:

The alternate convention to which a certain “New Age” mentality turns whenever the possible existence of actual, deliberate negativity approaches, is that of the vaguely “Christian” tactic: love-bomb the blighters until they see the error of their ways, by the point-scoring Good Example set. Such cheek turning is in practice, of course, a very selective espousal, since it rarely seems to constitute the day-by-day business attitude of the very same proponent. Even in the case, however, that this recommendation weren’t outright hypocrisy it would remain fatally fatuous, for they (the STS) “do not want your love”.
The Negativity of the Higher Densities is ipso facto awake; it has chosen the rejection of other-love as a whole-being orientation, and therefore has no subconscious residuum of receptivity that might secretly “respond” to the good intentions of a positively-directed beam (even if such a beam proceeded from a sincere resolve which consistently applied its Samaritan counsel in all other avenues of life).

Indeed there is deeper implication than this. In the face of such uncommon or truly spiritual negativity the presumption of such conventional counsel might well result in consequences worse than simple “lack of success.” It has to be understood that spiritual principles and religious precepts, have to be evaluated against an enlarged context, and modified according to the forms of information “unique” to the higher domains to which consciousness must adapt.
The principle to “love one and all alike,” to bestow “blessings upon all beings” and so forth is not subject to abandonment at this stage; we are not to somehow understand that a reversion to hatred and warfare are suddenly “all right” due to the extenuating circumstance that “pure spiritual evil does indeed exist”. Universal Love is and always remains the principle in some proper form; but the specific beaming of the “love-vibe” in the direction of the [STS beings] not only possesses the defect of wholly wasted effort; the philosophy informing it tends to contribute to a tremendous misreading of the elements actually involved…
What then are we to “do” with the counsel of the general Teaching thus far delivered to this density, such as that of “love thine enemy”? How are we to interpret such a precept or indeed understand the principle of Love altogether, when its application seems so susceptible to a sticky, spider web ambush from planes of reality actually eager with invitation for so innocent an approach?…
If then the first spiritual precept to “Love God with all your heart” is a familiar reference of 3rd density consciousness, how is it that such a framework possesses it? And how does such a reference coexist with corollary commandments and encomiums, i.e. precisely those such as “love thine enemies,” “love your neighbor as yourself,” etc?
When we learn the whole-being expression of Love as that spontaneous Love of the One Infinite Creator, the very essence of Love tends to emanate impersonally as a global value, spreading without effort or special address to all quarters where it’s received or not according to the specific will of every form. In this way its Presence doesn’t become confused with the conditional presence of the myriad beings “positive” or “negative.” Nor does its Presence become confounded with the mechanics of “give and take,” which are all relative identifications of the mind common to the complex of 3rd-stage psychology that accepts the teaching of Love according to its lights…in which love is understood as a conceptual miasma of “owes” and “oughts.”3

Hi @Meechel17, there is this thread on Women who love psychopaths.

In terms of sending entropic/STS-orientated individuals/psychopaths, this maybe of help from the Wave series of books (book 1, pg 90), online version is here (emphases and note in blue is mine):
There it is! That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!!

Back
Top Bottom