Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: December 10th 2022

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Noko the Wonderdog

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom:

[TO BE ADDED LATER]

Q: (L) I think we may have a few questions here. So, let's get our questions out of the way, and ya'll be thinking about your questions and maybe you'll jump off of some of our questions. We'll see what happens. We'll just do the thing here. Artemis is not here tonight. She's not feeling well, so it's just me and Andromeda. We're gonna fumble along on our own.

A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Q: (Joe) Because alligators would be too scary.

Q: (Joe) We're beautiful long-haired Nordic people! Look at us shine! And high cheek bones. *Growls/hisses* [laughter]

(L) Creepy! Anything more we need to know on that topic?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) Would it be true to say that at these meetings, the aliens are presenting themselves and their agenda as benevolent to the humans involved?

A: More or less, yes.

Q: (L) So, all the things that they're talking about: needing to save the planet, something dreadful... I mean, maybe Bill Gates actually believes that you need to put stuff in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun because we really are gonna fry because... Maybe some of them REALLY believe that! Maybe they've been told...

(Joe) Or is the basic premise of these meetings between humans and aliens that the planet is going to go through a transition? Cataclysms coming up, planet's gonna be destroyed...?

Q: (Joe) And we need to prepare, and here's what you have to do. And they're attempting to guide the elite at these meetings...

Q: (Joe) In a particular direction. But it's all...

(L) So some of them actually believe that what they're doing is for THEIR survival, naturally, because they don't give a hoot about anybody else.

(Joe) Remember them talking about Tony Blair being promised a seat on the Rapture Train?

(L) Yeah. But they don't realize that it's gonna...

(Joe) That it's not something under the aliens' control, basically. They don't have the ability to dictate or help or control the outcome of the situation.

Q: (L) Wishful thinking. Gets you every time. Okay. Honey, what were your questions?

(Ark) Gravity. I was wondering again and again how to include consciousness... how to extend mathematics and physics to deal with consciousness. And the answer was that it's necessary to invert mathematical representation of gravity. And I have no idea how to invert equations for gravity. But it occurred to me today that maybe I know. And so, I wanted to ask whether my ideas that it's something similar to what is called conformal inversion in mathematics, whether this idea that occurred to me today may be the right one. Invert like conformal inversion inverts, like, here into infinity.

A: Close enough!

Q: (L) IOW, you'll get there following that path?

Q: (Ark) But I would also like to know if my intuition that it has something to do with my strange adventures that I had many years ago in Hamburg is on the same path?

Q: (Ark) Okay, I'm done for today.

(L) Anybody else? I've got one. Is Victor Bout the evil merchant of death that he's presented to be by the American media, deep state, etc.?

A: He is not absolutely clean but he is nowhere the "Lord of War" as depicted.

Q: (L) So he did sell arms to people, and made money doing it, but he is one of many people who do that?

Q: (Joe) And the real Lord of War is the CIA.

Q: (L) They sell more arms than anybody else, I expect.

Q: (L) Alright.

(Joe) Ya know the maps... What was that book called? Laurasia and Gondwana? So, the maps that show that...

(L) You mean in Witzel's book, Origins of the World's Mythology?

(Joe) Yeah. So, that make-up of the land masses are said to be from the Triassic and Jurassic eras, 200 to 150 million years ago. They put these dates on them. But are those depictions of the land masses actually closer to how the land masses were in more recent times?

A: Yes. Also some landmasses sink and others rise. But for general understanding, those maps work well enough.

Q: (Joe) So we're talking about possibly that's the way the land masses were - close enough - pre-Younger Dryas? Pre the end of the last Ice Age?

A: Earlier. More like 70k years ago more or less. But with ongoing modifications between then and now. Also ongoing.

gond-jpg.67563

pangaea_to_present-gif.67565

Q: (L) Anybody else before we open the floor?

(Joe) Is Joe Biden a practicing pedophile?

Q: (Joe) Was there any sabotage involved in the shutdown of 50% of France's nuclear reactors earlier this year?

A: No. Part of the plan.

Q: (Joe) Okay, so shut down unnecessarily.

Q: (L) They're really trying to freeze and starve us out! Ya got it, people? They're really trying to do it. It's crazy.

(Joe) Oh yeah... Just this past September, there was a very prestigious and well-thought-of English astronomer from Oxford. He was a quiet guy who was at the observatory in Chile. He'd gone there many times. This September he went there and they were gonna do their usual tour or whatever. After the first night I think, basically one or two nights after he was there, he went missing. He was missing for 50 days. He was only found in November a few kilometers away. It's like a desert in Chile. That's why they have these telescopes there. But according to the PhD student that was with him, he reportedly said to the police that the professor guy said something very bizarre to him. Then he criticized him for not being as dedicated to the cause as he should be. That was the day before he went missing. So, he just disappeared. And he was found 50 days later partly clothed and dead in the desert. It was talked about by David Paulides as a Missing 411 case. I was wondering if that's what it was, or...?

Q: (Joe) Was it just random?

A: No

Q: (Joe) It had something to do with the research he was involved in?

Q: (Joe) He focused specifically on binary star systems.

Q: (Joe) I was wondering if he maybe had come up with some theory about a twin sun being...?

Q: (Niall) Did he observe something?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Joe) And that was the "bizarre" thing that the student said to him?

Q: (Joe) So he was basically silenced by...

Q: (Joe) Does that mean we're gonna see some stuff soon?

A: Yes. Oh yes!

Q: (Ark) I have a similar question. I came across three mathematicians: Russian Felix Berezin [???] who I met in Moscow. Then Steven Pinetz [???] from MIT of German origin who is very close in his research to my interests. And then Pertigoon Unesto [???] who we met in the USA. And all of these three mathematicians with whom I was close, they all drowned!

(L) At different times.

(Ark) Different times, yes.

(L) We met Purty the same year we started SOTT... What, in 2002? It was in Cookville we met him. I came home and started SOTT. I think it was just a few weeks after. We were there and he was in, what, the Greek Islands? He went swimming and drowned. The other two guys I think drowned in lakes.

(Ark) Berezin drowned in the Black Sea. And Steven Pinetz in the lake near the conference where he was participating - just after his talk.

(L) And I'll tell ya, we met one, and I can't understand how he could possibly drown. He was big and tall and strong. How could...

(Ark) So, my question is, all these three were natural deaths?

A: No. You have already figured that out. Also consider all the deaths of other scientists and medical types over the past 20 years prior to the recent "pandemic".

Q: (L) Anybody who can figure stuff out, they take them out!

(Joe) But WHO takes them out?

A: Mostly human agents of chaos.

Q: (Joe) Was that the case with the astronomer?

A: No. Others are targeted for special operations.

Q: (L) Does it depend in some respects or in some cases on their vulnerability? Like, that they go off alone?

Q: (L) Are the ones who go off alone the ones that are targeted for special operations?

Q: (L) But many of these others, they die in so-called accidents, or fall off a bridge, car accident, fall out of a window, whatever... So, I mean, it could either be a human action, it could be a mind control action, or it could be beaming.

(Pierre) Induced heart attacks.

(L) Driving them crazy...

(Pierre) Where the weakness of the individual lies, they attack this weakness.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) If our twin sun is relatively soon to be visible, what's it gonna... be called? [laughter]

(L) You're worried about what it's going to be CALLED?! [laughter]

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.

Q: (Pierre) I thought Nemesis was a brown dwarf? If it's a brown dwarf, it's unlike a giant comet... It's way dimmer.

A: Can ignite when connected to the circuit.

Q: (Niall) So there could be flaring. They won't be lying about that part.

(Pierre) And it'll look like a comet. A biggy.

(L) Let's see what we've got here for questions.

(Chu) Wait, what is this alien language like that needs to be translated?

A: Similar to Basque.

Q: (Chu) REALLY?! I KNEW IT! [laughter]

(L) You knew it?

(Chu) Well, they may not have fancy telepathy; they just speak an ancient language, like Basque.

(L) Alright, let's scroll up and see what questions people have. Oh geez, you guys are gonna kill me tonight. I can tell already. Okay...

(Caesarea) Who called the cops to check on Caesarea?

A: Gov official alerted by IRS and local agent. Just harassment.

Q: (L) Okay, let's see...

Session November 19, 1994:

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

(irjO) Lately, a lot of videos of different type of animals around the world walking in circles are appearing online. Why is that happening?

A: Same types of wave manipulation that is affecting humans. When such things happen, pay attention.

Q: (RedFox) Is the Ukraine portal, and war part of the elites plan for better communication?

A: No.

Q: (Kinyash) Is the collapse of the Crypto Firm FTX somewhat engineered to further regulate and control the alternative financial markets in preparation for a financial reset? Is Sam Bankman Fried (FTX CEO) genuinely sorry for what he did in the name of greed, or is he just a well-tuned psychopath?

(L) Let's break that down: Was it part of a plan?

Q: (L) Well, if it wasn't a plan, was it just greed and he made mistakes?

Q: (L) Is he genuinely sorry for what he did in the name of greed?

Q: (L) Or is he just a well-tuned psychopath?

(Joe) Something like that.

Q: (Puma) Solar System Geometry Survey among other researchers have talked about the influence of the planet Uranus on the recurrence of large earthquakes. SSGEOS mentions: "Uranus seems to play a decisive role in the occurrence of the largest earthquakes all of which occurred in the last 600 years when the outer planet was in or near one of the fire constellations Aries (25%), Leo (55%) and Sagittarius (20%). Based on the Uranus cycle, there is a higher probability in 2022-2023 for a M 8.7+ earthquake". How accurate is the relationship between the so-called Uranus cycle and the recurrence of large earthquakes?

A: 75 percent.

Q: (Toronto Group) Is Elon Musk Neuralink part of planned AI and is Musk aware hyperdimensional realities?

(L) Okay, first part: Planned AI?

A: No. Musk sees it as human defense. But he is wrong because it can be easily hacked.

Q: (Rao) Is there a conspiracy in raising people of Indian origin or heritage to the top posts of Western world - Kamala Harris (Tamil Brahmin), Sunak (Sikh married to Kannada Brahmin), Sundar Pichai (Orissa Brahmin) and so on?

A: Not exactly, but they tend to be susceptible to control structure.

Q: (L) But that can be said about any group of people in any ethnic grouping.

Q: (L) And I think the reason... Well, maybe they're just more ambitious.

A: In some cases, yes. But ambition/greed does not always come with superior intellect.

Q: (L) Yeah, you can say that about Kamala Harris. Geez!

(Rao) If there is a conspiracy, is it like a preparation committee for the eventual introduction of subterranean Aryan "types" as Martians?

Q: (Saman) Saw an article on SOTT today that Jordan Peterson has become on the surface a seemingly Zionist supporter? Is this due to perhaps threats to his family and livelihood?

Q: (Saman) Or is it something else?

A: Jordan is much driven by emotion. He is having a difficult time coping with objective reality.

Q: (L) We were talking about that earlier. I watched a video with Peterson and he was talking about all of the attacks that had fallen on him and how people had said really bad things about him and so forth. He actually began to cry in the interview. Ya know, I know exactly how it feels. We've been there, done that. At a certain point, I really... I had to spend several years buried in the research of psychopathy in order to get a full grip on understanding the fact that there are human-looking beings on this planet that are not like most normal human beings. Only when you really come to that understanding and get a grip on it do you find a space that you can distance yourself from it. As long as you think that everybody is basically the same, then you will have a GREAT deal of trouble coping with that kind of mentality. You just won't be able to cope with it because you'll keep asking, "Why? What did I do wrong?! What is wrong with them? How can I fix them??" They can't be fixed. They don't want to be fixed. They are an interspecies predator. And that's the only way you can deal with it. If you don't do that, your feelings will always be... How can your feelings be hurt if a machine calls you a name? See? As long as you think that is not a machine, it's a human that could... Maybe they were just abused as children, misunderstood, or whatever... You can't cope with it.

(Saman) I recall you stating that he is a great soul, but it seems that his will power has been compromised in some way, perhaps due to this own blinds spots due to his recent health problems?

(L) Well, I would say his recent health problems are a result of his extreme emotional reactivity to what's going on in his world and around him. That is how he got into trusting doctors and not doing his research about the medications they were giving him. The whole situation... So, yeah. Anyway, it's sad. Several people have given him copies of Ponerology. I don't think he's ever talked about it. He's talked about receiving it, but not about reading it. Well, ya know what? If he'd read it and get into that kind of research and get a little comprehension about hyperdimensional realities... He's all about the religious aspect. It would help him a whole HELLUVA lot! If anybody every runs into him, convey that to him.

(Joe) The problem is that, like a lot of people, he wants to save and help the world by extension. He's very motivated to push back against anything that's destructive. He's looking for some kind of meaning: the Bible, Exodus, and that kind of thing. That's why he ended up talking with Netanyahu and entertaining the idea that Israel was set up and all that. He doesn't have that thing that we have that there's no "saving" this planet. Anybody who's stuck on that, it's gonna be a very bad time for them. They're gonna see it's all going down the tubes, and there's no stopping it. Unless you're detached from it, you're gonna get emotionally drained.

(Alejo) In the last session the C's said that Russophobia had a hyperdimensional origin, was the phobia against the Spanish empire of the 18 and 19th Century of similar origin?

Q: (Alejo) If so, was it related to their spread of Catholicism?

Q: (L) I would say it was probably due to their rapaciousness and taking over other countries.

(Chu) Well, that's what's being put into question by another theory: that they were LESS savage than what is taught.

(L) I dunno, I've read some of the early accounts by some of those friars that were over there, and it sounded pretty heinous to me from contemporary descriptions.

The problem is that colonialism has good sides and bad sides. It's a sharing of culture and so forth and advances. You see it in the archeological record throughout history where this sort of thing happens. It's just part of the nature of things in a certain sense. The thing is, we're here now and we can see and talk about such things. It's like they were saying the other day: the governor of California who never owned slaves has to pay reparations to a lot of other people who never were slaves because of what their respective ancestors did. If you start going down that route, there is NO WAY you can ever stop! IF you go back a little further, then the shoe was on the other foot... this group, that group, the other group. Slavery, enslaving other people, taking advantage of other people has been the modus operandi for evil dominators for all of history. And we're experiencing it now because we're all becoming slaves ourselves - each and every one of us - to this rapacious elite system that's dominating our planet. So, get real.

(RedFox) The C's said HBOT was protective against 4D STS. A few questions: Does HBOT re-integrate a persons dislocated energy? Does it also remove spirit attachments? Anything else?

A: Oxygen strengthens in many ways and upregulates genes. And eliminates parasites and bacteria and virii thus eliminating attachment sites.

Q: (L) I don't think it removes spirit attachments, it eliminates vulnerabilities. Helps to close the holes in your armor.

(Mrs. Peel) A while back the Powerball lottery in the US was up to a few BILLION dollars. Does/can STS make sure nobody who would make a huge donation to FOTCM would win any substantial amount of money? [laughter]

Q: (Pophistorian) Three prominent men in the cryptocurrency industry have died in recent weeks. Is there a connection among these (Nikolai Mushegian, age 29, Tiantian Kullander, 30, and Vyacheslav Taran, age 53)?

A: Ask if they were vaxxed! 3 is not a significant number in this community.

Q: (L) So if you lose 3 cryptocurrency people, and there are so many more... That's probably par for the course considering all the people getting vaxxed and the way people are dropping like flies.

(Josi) Did Nikola Tesla reincarnate?

Q: (Ellipse) Does the oxygen serve as an interface with the information field for the neurons in the human body?

Q: (Kinyash) In a recent interview of Joseph Asize by Mind Matters, he described some Gurdjieff exercises which can help those who have passed on. Can these exercises (as modified by Joseph) help us and especially our loved ones who have passed on?

A: Not really.

Q: (whitecoast) The 70k years ago time for the continental shift of Laurasia/Gondwana coincides with the population collapse postulated to have been caused by the Lake Toba supervolcano eruption mentioned in the book Into Africa by Bruce R. Fenton. Were these continental shifts at least in part precipitated by the destruction of Kantek...?

Q: (whitecoast) ...or by the wider solar system's electrical environment?

A: Both!

Q: (Gottathink) Will Earth's environment become more oxygen rich in our lifetime?

A: Yes after a brief spell of poor saturation.

Q: (Pierre) Anoxia is the result of cometary bombardments.

Q: (nicklebleu) Is the key to longterm survival and ability to feed ourselves in the current climate a return to non-mechanical farming and old concepts as grassfed livestock, organic home gardens, and regenerative farming techniques?

Q: (L) I think it also has to do with the raising of animals. If you have animals and they're eating some grass and producing stuff you can turn into fertilizer and then you can grow more stuff. The old ways are really good.

(Ellipse) Does something like the "axial sun" exist?

(L) What's an axial sun?

(Pierre) That's the first time I've heard about it.

(L) You've gotta define your terms if you're gonna ask a question. Okay...

(Rancho Relaxo) In September 11, 1997, the radio host Art Bell took a call from a "frantic man" claimed to be an ex-Area 51 employee, was it real or a hoax?

Caller [voice breaking up with apparent suppressed crying]: OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as aliens, Art, they're extra-dimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. They've infiltrated a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, they, the military, [long pause] I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now, Art.

Art: So they're not doing, not doing anything.

Caller: They are not. They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable...."

A: Real.

Q: (L) Slaves, people! Okay, carry on. So, probably what he's saying is pretty accurate.

(Ellipse) Would there be an advantage to visiting Carnac here in France for the energy of the place?

A: Minimal.

Q: (Joe) We've been there and didn't notice anything.

(Andromeda) You'd have to fix a lot of the stones, first.

(L) Yeah, it's all in a wrecked state, so it's not gonna be transmitting in the way it ought to.

(Rancho Relaxo) There were 3 meteorites in the span on 3 weeks in November, one in northern California, another in Canada, near Lake Erie, and in Canary Islands shore. The one in northern California allegedly destroyed a house. If I remember correctly this is the first time we have had such a series of events in such a short time. Were these rocks from the Taurids?

Q: (Rancho Relaxo) And also, could we expect an increase in meteorites, and even bigger ones falling in populated areas?

Q: (L) Well, you KNOW the answer to that! Come on!

(Andromeda) He's getting discouraged... [laughter]

(L) He wants more meteorites so he can put them in the Earth Changes Summary videos.

(Aiming/Theodor) What is the soul of John F. Kennedy currently doing and/or "where" is "he" currently?

A: Reincarnated.

Q: (L) As...?

A: Male.

Q: (Joe) Some guy?

A: None of your business!

Q: (L) Well, I mean if he's supposed to come into any kind of prominence, he'll do it. But if people know about him in advance, it'll cause him problems.

(Joe) We'd look him up and start tellin' the poor guy he's the reincarnation of JFK! [laughter] "Leave me alone!!"

(Ryan) Can major catastrophic events shift areas temporarily to fourth density?

Q: (Ryan) Would such shifts make the lithosphere more "plastic" and easily "reshape-able"?

Q: (Ellipse) Is a portal existing at the Vatican?

Q: (whitecoast) I have a follow-up question about continental rearrangement from Kantek's destruction. Did more lands split apart to make more divergent human cultures to compensate for the loss of "real estate" caused by losing an entire planet?

A: Happened, compensated, but was natural effect.

Q: (L) Okay, go on.

(Chu) That's it. Except for the history ones you skipped.

(L) Okay, good, because I'm tired! Yeah, let's put the history questions in a thread and discuss them. Then if we find that we can't come to any conclusions about something, if we REALLY get blocked, then we can ask questions. But very often, with a little research and digging around...

(Joe) It's a distillation process. You have to distill out the 'pure' questions.

(L) Yes. You heard him? Alright. He has spoken, and I agree. Okay... I guess we better say goodbye because I'm tired. Is there anything we should have asked that we didn't ask, and if so consider it asked, and please give us an answer because this is our last session probably for this year...?

A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.

(L) They must be fans of Bill & Ted!!

(Niall) Which we're watching this Christmas!

END OF SESSION

This session was just thrilling! Fascinating information, especially the details of the actual meetings between the elites and the aliens, and the idea that some of the elites are getting suspicious, while others are totally on board. Wow. Also super interesting that the "changes" (which will be for the better) are going to happen within Laura's lifetime. So much was covered in this session, so many great questions, it's going to need more than one read!

I am so very grateful that we have been given this most precious gift of knowledge from the C's, what an incredible blessing it is.

Thank you, Laura and Andromeda, for your incredible efforts for all of us, and for humanity.

(Joe) Oh yeah... Just this past September, there was a very prestigious and well-thought-of English astronomer from Oxford. He was a quiet guy who was at the observatory in Chile. He'd gone there many times. This September he went there and they were gonna do their usual tour or whatever. After the first night I think, basically one or two nights after he was there, he went missing. He was missing for 50 days. He was only found in November a few kilometers away. It's like a desert in Chile. That's why they have these telescopes there. But according to the PhD student that was with him, he reportedly said to the police that the professor guy said something very bizarre to him. Then he criticized him for not being as dedicated to the cause as he should be. That was the day before he went missing. So, he just disappeared. And he was found 50 days later partly clothed and dead in the desert. It was talked about by David Paulides as a Missing 411 case. I was wondering if that's what it was, or...?

Q: (Joe) Was it just random?

Q: (Joe) It had something to do with the research he was involved in?

Q: (Joe) He focused specifically on binary star systems.

Q: (Joe) I was wondering if he maybe had come up with some theory about a twin sun being...?

Q: (Niall) Did he observe something?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Joe) And that was the "bizarre" thing that the student said to him?

Q: (Joe) So he was basically silenced by...

Q: (Joe) Does that mean we're gonna see some stuff soon?

A: Yes. Oh yes!

Q: (Ark) I have a similar question. I came across three mathematicians: Russian Felix Berezin [???] who I met in Moscow. Then Steven Pinetz [???] from MIT of German origin who is very close in his research to my interests. And then Pertigoon Unesto [???] who we met in the USA. And all of these three mathematicians with whom I was close, they all drowned!

(L) At different times.

(Ark) Different times, yes.

(L) We met Purty the same year we started SOTT... What, in 2002? It was in Cookville we met him. I came home and started SOTT. I think it was just a few weeks after. We were there and he was in, what, the Greek Islands? He went swimming and drowned. The other two guys I think drowned in lakes.

(Ark) Berezin drowned in the Black Sea. And Steven Pinetz in the lake near the conference where he was participating - just after his talk.

(L) And I'll tell ya, we met one, and I can't understand how he could possibly drown. He was big and tall and strong. How could...

(Ark) So, my question is, all these three were natural deaths?

A: No. You have already figured that out. Also consider all the deaths of other scientists and medical types over the past 20 years prior to the recent "pandemic".

Q: (L) Anybody who can figure stuff out, they take them out!

(Joe) But WHO takes them out?

A: Mostly human agents of chaos.

Q: (Joe) Was that the case with the astronomer?

A: No. Others are targeted for special operations.

Q: (L) Does it depend in some respects or in some cases on their vulnerability? Like, that they go off alone?

Q: (L) Are the ones who go off alone the ones that are targeted for special operations?

Q: (L) But many of these others, they die in so-called accidents, or fall off a bridge, car accident, fall out of a window, whatever... So, I mean, it could either be a human action, it could be a mind control action, or it could be beaming.

(Pierre) Induced heart attacks.

(L) Driving them crazy...

(Pierre) Where the weakness of the individual lies, they attack this weakness.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) If our twin sun is relatively soon to be visible, what's it gonna... be called? [laughter]

(L) You're worried about what it's going to be CALLED?! [laughter]

(Joe) No, I mean what are they gonna say about it? What would be the explanation for it? Are they gonna say it's a twin sun, or a comet, or... Maybe that's asking too much.

A: Probably will call it a giant comet or the flaring of same.

Q: (Andromeda) So what's it gonna look like?

A: Won't look like much to anyone but astronomers.

Q: (Pierre) I thought Nemesis was a brown dwarf? If it's a brown dwarf, it's unlike a giant comet... It's way dimmer.

A: Can ignite when connected to the circuit.

Q: (Niall) So there could be flaring. They won't be lying about that part.

(Pierre) And it'll look like a comet. A biggy.
This brings to mind a Grateful Dead song called "Dark Star"

• Dark Star
    Lyrics By:
    Robert Hunter
    Music By:
    Bill Kreutzmann
    Dark star crashes (note a)
    Pouring its light into ashes
    Reason tatters
    The forces tear loose from the axis
    Searchlight casting
    For faults in the clouds of delusion
    Shall we go, you and I, while we can?
    Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds
    Mirror shatters
    In formless reflections of matter
    Glass hand dissolving
    To ice petal flowers revolving
    Lady in velvet
    Recedes in the nights of goodbye
    Shall we go, you and I, while we can
    Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?
    Robert Hunter wrote the following ending to the lyrics. You can hear it being spoken at the end of the single version of "Dark Star" - available on the compilation CD What A Long Strange Trip It's Been and as a bonus track on The Golden Road (1965-1973) (thanks to Ben Miller for pointing this out to me). They are also spoken at the end of the Henry Kaiser version on "Those Who Know History ..." Spinning a set the stars through which the tattered tales of axis roll About the waxen wind of never set to motion in the unbecoming Round about the reason hardly matters nor the wise through which The stars were set in spin Notes (a) in some versions (eg 16 Mar 1968 and 18 Feb 1971) Jerry sings "Dark star flashes"

Thank you Laura, Andromeda, the whole Chateau Team and those who attended via Zoom for this session! Thank you for giving so much to this network.

Things are looking bleak, so I hope we will always be able to network and support each other. And I hope we all manage to deploy our "antennas" to receive the new frenquencies.

It's nearly the holiday season, so I wish you all a Merry Christmas with good food, good cheer and good company!

Wow, great session, that's a lot to digest!

Always uneasy to hear these ominous warnings from the C's, but at least the show is finally on the road.

I wonder if their use of the word rocky signifies it's gonna be something more natural in origin this time? Space rocks, earthquakes, volcanoes etc.

Just not another fake virus BS please 😆

Thank you for the most interesting session! So very much to take in and digest. The C's are the gift that keeps on giving and guiding. The information was so fascinating but it also caused me to jerk myself up out of the doldrums I have been in lately, so that's good. ;-)

Awesome to read a pre-Christmas session! Things are finally beginning to gather traction. It's strange, I've been focused on the alien phenomenon for two decades now, and finally confirmation that they're in communication with elites still amazes me to discover. All those underground bases with hibernating humans, man it's crazy to consider the implications of all this. Despite all these years of study, the prospect of a 4d earth still intimidates me. I guess it's just anxiety about facing the unknown. The future is fast approaching us, and it promises to be mind-blowing! So much to think about, it's all coming home to roost for me now.

And confirmation that creepy Joe really is a sexual deviant, but then we already knew that, didn't we? Dirty old bugger he is! Same goes for his son.

Much thanks Laura and crew for sharing.

Thank you! thank you all.

Heartened to see old time farming given the nod. We've been starting with gardening a lot more. My first home was a mixed farm worked predominantly with horses and it worked so well! Interesting, in our rural district now, whoever had two horses seems to keep adding to their herd. Horses are emigrating to this area, eastern Ontario. I haven't noticed this until the last few months or so.

Also, the keeping the lighthouse lit as the finale to this session is so moving. The Crystal set I ordered recently, it was clear I needed to order them. It was the first time in the three odd years I've been here on this site that I needed those Crystals. The recitations and song that come with the Crystals are such favourite parts of the day now. I've thought we'd have major grid outage along with whatever else happened. Instead of just reading words here, I will aim to reach behind the words of people on the forum, to practice being in touch. I feel like such a newcomer still and whether it is possible or wishful thinking, I'll reach into it.

I thank you, Cassiopaeans, Laura, Ark and crew and forum members, every day.

Q: (nicklebleu) Is the key to longterm survival and ability to feed ourselves in the current climate a return to non-mechanical farming and old concepts as grassfed livestock, organic home gardens, and regenerative farming techniques?

There’s a Youtube channel called Just a Few Acres Farm….. it’s got everything you need to know. They guy who does it stepped away from being the partner at an Architectural firm to do the farm. It’s great stuff, plus super easy to transition to the old ways once fossil fuels go away. It’s great educational material!

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

(...)

(Joe) Is Joe Biden a practicing pedophile?

Q: (Joe) Was there any sabotage involved in the shutdown of 50% of France's nuclear reactors earlier this year?

A: No. Part of the plan.

Q: (Joe) Okay, so shut down unnecessarily.

Q: (L) They're really trying to freeze and starve us out! Ya got it, people? They're really trying to do it. It's crazy.

Great session with bombshell information that best shows how far PTB have sunk into psychopathy and how malignant PTB's intentions are. Thank you for sharing this session. :hug2:

Thanks for posting this last session, very interresting and here with a general feeling (at least on my side) or urgency ... or to say "it's close", or the well known "wait for it" sentence ... .

The C's also gave a BIG hint in their last sentence : "rocky" - This reminded me of one of their answers they made in the session of 9/5/2020 :
A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

Stick together and hold on.

Epic session, thank you very much!
This one really needs to be read several times, so many information..
Regarding the AI thing, I cannot understand how do elites think they can "trick" someone who is superior to them both intellectually and technologically? That wishful thinking is indeed a curse..

Wow, what a session! Learned lots, still lots to learn about and hopefully the "history" questions will be lively, entertaining and really interesting in their scopes and subjects!:lkj:

Thank you guys for another lovely, interesting and educational session. It is getting scary and rocky for sure. I hold on to my crystals, the Cs sessions, the help from the community and Svetlana to help out. I also pray my (deceased) father and my guides to help me with wise and good decisions to continue moving on. It is really hard. So much evil....from more than one source! Does someone here knows Basque? Want to teach us?:love:

May this Holiday Season be Merry and lovely for you all. Enjoy the company of your tribal kind in peace and harmony! I expect it will be the last "safe" and "enjoyable" time with family before it gets really weird! Trying to find love and harmony in the simplest things.....
Joy to you all!
R.3756b030d9562920130e206702c9be93

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (Pophistorian) Three prominent men in the cryptocurrency industry have died in recent weeks. Is there a connection among these (Nikolai Mushegian, age 29, Tiantian Kullander, 30, and Vyacheslav Taran, age 53)?

A: Ask if they were vaxxed! 3 is not a significant number in this community.
I'll add the background/prompt for this question for those unaware of these three deaths. There was social-media buzz and many articles and postings online. Only one of the three, Kullander, was reported to have "died suddenly" in his sleep.

The second, Mushegian, reportedly drowned in Puerto Rico. Also, this was allegedly four hours after he tweeted that CIA & Mossad were going to kill him because he discovered a honeypot (possibly pedophile) blackmail scheme on the island.

The third (and wealthiest), Taran, reportedly died in a helicopter crash near Monaco in clear weather.

I'll look further for details and/or retractions or corrections that may come.

1671487111587.png

Back
Top Bottom