Session 10 December 2022

Apparently this is a recording of the call to the Art Bell radio show. Many youtube videos apparently have it but i didn't know which one to choose:
This clip sent shivers down my spine,:umm:and from the sound and "horror" in his voice :wow: does not seem fake at all. Here's a clip back at you Mkrnhr, and although it's more "Central Nervous System Friendly", Stephen Chua (Oct. 19, 1960 - Mar. 06, 2021), died from unknown causes one week later after performing this interview about his life and encounters with Area 51.

It looks like the ear is set up to possibly hear things telepathically. Essentially it can hear sound and then it converts that into EMF to send to the brain, so hypothetically you could possibly just hear the EMF. There’s a chapter about this in the Invisible Rainbow and there was a book published in about 1985 by George Offutt called The Electromodel of the Auditory System. I tried to find a copy and it’s out of print, even Arthur Firstenberg who wrote the Invisible Rainbow said he doesn’t have a copy….

Anyway, wanted to say this because there’s a whole bunch of ideas about telepathy and it might be as simple as just “speaking” without moving your mouth. I would imagine your intent gets carried through so it might be more difficult to lie, but otherwise it might not be too fancy, and that might be one of the abilities that comes online as things progress, for those who have tuned themselves.
My family have had a few telepathic "communications", quite entirely by accident. I was once talking to a guy about a kayak he was going to buy, and about one that I was putting a trolling motor on that I owned, and recalled a childhood memory of building a boat with my brother's and an uncle (same rough ages) out of a 44 gallon drum. It sunk in a small river on my grandparents' farm. We weren't very good boatbuilders.
I got a call from my brother then that I missed, it went to voicemail. He wanted to know why he was thinking of kayaks and was I going to buy one, or did he have to buy one, what was going on...
From that and a few other experiences, I believe that in 3d at least, psychically projected or received thoughts require a blank mind on part of the recipient, for one.
The sender just projects withing an emotion that concerns the recipient.
But the recipient feels the thought as if it were their own, so it can be confusing.
Once a friend at a pub was worried about me (I was at the nearby beach, not my scene) and felt a desire to call me, knew their emotional state of concern and was reaching for my phone before it rang.
When another brother crushed his hand in an industrial accident he was alarmed but calm. (Not his first accident). I just knew something was wrong and that it concerned him, so started making calls.
I imagine these alien meetings are taking place in 3d, as they are speaking in time. Maybe in 4d the thoughts are clearer, but It would help to clarify the thoughts they were all having, imho. Makes sense to me.

This clip sent shivers down my spine,:umm:and from the sound and "horror" in his voice :wow: does not seem fake at all. Here's a clip back at you Mkrnhr, and although it's more "Central Nervous System Friendly", Stephen Chua (Oct. 19, 1960 - Mar. 06, 2021), died from unknown causes one week later after performing this interview about his life and encounters with Area 51.
Toni, that Youtube channel is screaming New Age garbage. You have the Galactic Federation, Ashtar, Dan Winter and a few videos on how to cast magic spells…. I wasn’t able to get through the entire 2 hour interview but just the first 5 minutes is enough. If you want to fill your mind with this stuff that’s fine, but it doesn’t have a place on a research forum for people seeking objective knowledge.

Thanks for another new interesting informations that give us more knowledge/light. So that we can able to navigate this uncertain times. And I don’t have any space or money to buy Hyperbolic oxygen therapy units. So, I am really exciting about possibility of oxygen rich environment in near future.
In theory, it is possible to adapt to such conditions. The Tibetan highlands are home to 5 million people and at these altitudes the oxygen level is 40% lower than at sea level. As I understand it's a problem when it happens fast like a high altitude disease and probably a future cataclysm, but if adaptation happens slowly there shouldn't be a problem.
Imho but it is harder to find better evidence than that Babaji exists in such conditions and has lived so long (and may still be alive).

Session 9 november 1994

Q: (L) Is Babaji living in Tibet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How old is Babaji?
A: 190

Hmm, I'm on oxygen therapy due to a bout of pneumonia and covid-19, so-called:rolleyes: I'm receiving 2 liters per minute, 24/7, give or take when I have to check my mail or do laundry. I'll be on it, I think, until March. The oxygen therapy is supposed to heal my lungs from the pneumonia. Interesting to see its effects overall. Would it be similar to the hyperbaric chamber? Possibly?
HBOT + increased O2 breathing + HCQ + Ivermectin in the flu season. Two weeks ago, I skimped on Vit C, because my 1kg bag was about to be used up and I wasn't sure, when I could buy the next one. So I decided not to take Vit C that much.. but it was the only thing I was taking in significant amounts, so it must have created an "iron shield" warding me from sickness.

Also I had to take Mom to hospitals multiple times, masked up for long hours, lots of sick people in a concentrated "air" volume filled with viruses.

As soon as I stopped taking Vit C, in just 1-2 days of bicycling ~50km / 31 miles in icy cold wind (on a country road), which wind punched through my 6 layers of clothing as if it were nothing.. I got fever and some cough. Always near collapse, I was so weak my legs constantly wanted to give out, so I had to concentrate willfully keeping my leg muscles working.. to keep me upright..

I won't ever repeat this performance again. Especially as I had to cycle weak & feverish in the cold in the open territory country [no cozy + warm wind-break effect inside the city..] - to get Artesian fresh water.

The only upside of this 5 days of fever and being very weak in muscle was that it performed a 'brain cleaning': circulation, lymph system, BBB? Noticeably I felt crisper mentally as if my brain received a "washmachining".

As soon as I got back on Vit C - I'm drinking it like other people drink coffee / or tea - the fever disappeared.

In 3°C / 38°F I found its the lower limit, its cold, but my fingers can adapt, especially in low wind. The current 6°C / 43°F is warm compared to that.

I never thought I would be such cold-adapted and receive such a toughness-endurance training during the winter! As I always remained holed up at home and never went out in previous years. (Well then they kept the electric pump going and we had Artesian water in our city..) But now with the austerity-craze.. Now I'm regularly cycling 20 / 40 kilometers in cold + wind + rain (last time puddles beside the street were frozen over) just to get Artesian water and my lungs & body appear to thank the exercise! I'm surprised. :-O

I just need to keep drinking Vit C powder to provide a shield against sickness! Otherwise I feel great!

Do catch up with this thread, you can do a search within the thread as well:

Thank you very much Gaby!

I don't know if there is a forum about the zappers from Beck, Clark, etc. If there is one then forgive me for posting this here.

I built several of these in the 1990s. I can say that they do have an effect that is pretty much immediate. I based my thoughts on the patent from the Albert Einstein School of medicine using the Beck circuit that I modified to allow variable frequencies.

I still have a handful of them but they are not functioning and I haven't gotten around to repairing them.
There's this link on the zapper. The excerpt on my earlier Ivermectin/zapper post above was this discussion which I mistakenly didn't include at the time.

Hulda Clark zapper

En el video, después de las imágenes, hay una explicación desde la teoría de la tierra plana. Ahí dice que es solo una proyección. Lo interesante es que hay imágenes de dos soles. No sé cómo explicarlo.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

Q: (L) Hmm.
THANK YOU for sharing a new session! :love:
I am very happy to hear that Laura will be able to see the changes. She has been/is/will be an example of a living light in this world. And no pun intended, she is our mother - aren't mothers the ones who give birth to their children? Well that's right, she brought us back to life as a second birth. We are her "peeps". 💞

Session February 18, 1995:

(T): Okay. We will be able to channel stronger because we are growing in strength. Are we also causing some earth changes...are we part of that?

A: Symmetry.

(L): Eh?

(D): Things are happening together.

(T): Cause and effect.

(L): Are we building a giant energy bubble around our area?

A: You are the signpost of the fate of the planet.

I will quote some excerpts that may give encouragement to continue working.

From "The Wave":
"Many of us have noticed that, very often, when negative forces set certain action in motion with the intention of being very harmful, when interacting with people of a certain frequency, or who are internally configured in an SAO pattern, the negative action turns out to be of great benefit-even though the one who sent the energy certainly did not INTEND it to be so!"-"Turning lemons into lemonade," comes to mind.
If we look at the situation in this way, and understand that the greatest weakness of the SAS path is its illusory tendency to "think what it wants," then perhaps we can understand that things are happening as they should be happening. Some kind of critical mass of negativity has to be reached before enough Contact Potential Difference can be developed to bring Light!
And when you consider that aspect, and the way that negative energy can actually work for good when interacting with individuals of inner SAO configuration, even if the initial perception is that something terrible is happening (what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger), then you also have to consider that the opposite happens when people send love and light to negative beings of inner SAS configuration... it doesn't change them to "good guys", it's simply food for them to become stronger and badder!

Maintaining and developing the FRV with SAO trend is critical in this day and age. Here something else:
03-11-95
(L): If the water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the lizards, can we destroy the lizards?

A: Knowledge.

(L): But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I right?

A: What do you mean? Against all when the time comes.

(L): So the 36 million Nephilim are going to be against everybody on the planet when the time comes? Is their coming going to wake everybody up?

A: Absolutely.

(L): And those who have knowledge and can distribute it to others.... well... they can suddenly be heard.

Q: What makes SAO inedible?

A: Resonance Frequency not in sync.
To continue working! Onward and up!:wizard:

Now, I want to share something about humor and music:
Session February 18, 1995:

(Cs): Ask if you should do it, but tonight we're going to have fun.
[…] You are too serious.

(L): Well, someone has to be!

(C): No!

(T): Well, you were going to give us some important information here... that's what you said at the beginning of this session...

(Cs): All in due time, but first, we want to have some fun…

(L): Okay, go ahead. I want to see this happen.

(Cs): Cheer up Laura. This is your other person talking directly to myself! […]

(T): Glad to know there's still humor when you go up to the sixth level!

(Cs): There is a lot here, there is not enough there. […]

(J): I want to ask about...

(Cs): Laura first, we are about to get out of our skin. […]

(L): Can I get some joy?

(Cs): Yeah, and you're going to need all the joy you can get.
:lol2:

September 13, 2009

(Allen) I was actually wondering if me multiplying your voice multiple times will actually multiply whatever they're putting through your voice multiple times.

(Cs): Not only that, it will allow us to insert frequency modulation directly between sound layers. Why don't you play a sample now?
[...] Music to communicate with the Soul.
[...] There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.

(Scott): I wonder if that's why there are certain bands where people can't sing at all, but everyone thinks they're great, I mean, above the marketing and all that kind of stuff.

(Cs): Yes! And some of them activate "interesting" frequencies!

(L): When you say "interesting", what does that mean?

(Cs): Let's say it's something planned and deliberated for nefarious purposes.
[...]

(C***): So, Laura's voice would be something like what Gurdjieff called "objective music"?

(Cs): Yes.

(PL): So, those bands from Laurel Canyon, those singers like Los Mamas and the Papas, those bands that were obviously sponsored, because, through their music, they could cast a spell on some listeners, manipulate them, generate some negative emotions... .

(Cs): "Sorcerers". [Spell Triggers] Many triggers for many programs. You now have the means to cancel much of this.

(L): What do you mean by "means to cancel a lot of this?"
(PL): Counter-music . A counter/signal.

(L): You mean it's going to be a battle of the bands? (laughs)

(Cs): That's right! On a cosmic level too!

(PL): One of the triggers is for the murderers. But they say it is one of the specific nefarious purposes. Are there examples of other specific nefarious purposes? Can they trigger suicide in people?

(Cs): Yes.

[...] Close to frequencies!
🎶🎤

Let's keep invoking love/light/knowledge by being a living example. For there to be peace in the world, this peace begins with oneself. 'The size of the steps does not matter, the important thing is to take them'. Remember that the Cs said many times that resonant effects are very important on a cosmic level.

To finish, allow me to share this appointment:
On January 17, 1998

P: There is a meaning and a definition in this attempt of integrating this in the physics, and because the concept of thickness seems to have something that to see with the psychic thing and the conscience, I cannot find, till now, how to put it it, how to relate it....

R: He has to see with the perception and the aptitude to perceive, that to a great extent is determined by the genetic structure. Your kingdom is created by your skill to understand it. The wave comes when many think about how ' to graduate '.

P: Is he saying that actually we are, in certain sense, creating the wave?

R: And vice versa.
:flowers:

En el video, después de las imágenes, hay una explicación desde la teoría de la tierra plana. Ahí dice que es solo una proyección. Lo interesante es que hay imágenes de dos soles. No sé cómo explicarlo.
The Earth is not flat, only locally at the individual scale. It has been known that the Earth overall is round for thousands of years.
You can read more about the flat Earth psy-op in this thread: What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

Apparently this is a recording of the call to the Art Bell radio show. Many youtube videos apparently have it but i didn't know which one to choose:

Another interesting thing about this video is that he was apparently aware of that "plan" 25 years ago, and he sounded alarmed enough that he thought it was relatively imminent. And yet, here we are, 25 years later.

The aliens definitely have a telepathic level higher than your average human, even in 3D bodies. Why communicate with each other verbally when telepathy is an ability they have already? The whole thing seems fishy, no pun intended.

As noted, it's possible that when in humanoid/human-like bodies ("nordic types") they do not have telepathic abilities. Or, maybe they do, but that's still a problem because it's always possible that the human "elite" have someone at the meeting with telepathic abilities, who could in theory listen in on the "aliens" private telepathic communications. The point being, IF the human elite have people with telepathic abilities at these meetings, then the aliens using telepathic communication to discuss nefarious plans with each other is obviously a bad idea. Using spoken language to communicate would seem to be the most secure option, as long as they use a language they know that the humans cannot understand, hence their use of the Atlantean lang. that is an ancestor of Basque. Hence also, the humans attempt to get an AI (i.e. no consciousness) translator to find out what they are saying without the aliens knowing that they are doing it.

I don't think we've really thought enough about the idea of telepathy. The 'hot take' on it is that you can "read everyone's mind" or something, but I'd say it is nowhere near that simple or easy. I think most people tend to think about telepathy from the perspective of being the only person with that ability in a world of non telepathic people. At least, that's how it's most often portrayed in movies (which sadly are a strong reference point for many people). If you're telepathic, but everyone knows you're telepathic, and they are too, then your telepathy isn't really that special. It would essentially be as "special" as being able to speak a language in 3D, where everyone else can too.

Hmm, I'm on oxygen therapy due to a bout of pneumonia and covid-19, so-called:rolleyes: I'm receiving 2 liters per minute, 24/7, give or take when I have to check my mail or do laundry. I'll be on it, I think, until March. The oxygen therapy is supposed to heal my lungs from the pneumonia. Interesting to see its effects overall. Would it be similar to the hyperbaric chamber? Possibly?

Hi Redrock, sorry to hear about the pneumonia, maybe @Gaby has some advice for you. The oxygen therapy is good, but the hyperbaric chamber is better because you're under pressure when breathing the oxygen, and that allows a better absorption of the oxygen into your cells. Have you checked to see if there is any hyperbaric chamber oxygen therapy available in your area?

Back
Top Bottom