Session 10 December 2022

This part also makes a lot of sense to me. Their plans for total domination and control may work for a short while, but eventually, if they keep on diminishing the numbers of the masses and weakening them, who do they expect will keep their awesome infrastructure running? Who will do the dirty work of producing food and raw materials? Who will do the brain work to produce and maintain AI or genetic engineering? Even their enforcers may at some moment figure out that there's not much point in keeping that scheme going if they themselves don't have a good enough deal. There's that lesson from chess the elites didn't learn: that without the rest of the pieces, the king is rather useless.

There is some degree of disconnect between how the Klaus Schwabb type of characters see the situation and how it really happens at grassroot levels. Suppose they want to put a chip on everyone and without it they won't be able to buy or sell anything. Suppose they are required to keep a smart phone on them on at all times, or something equivalent. Are they expecting that will apply to the Pigmies or Lacandonias living in the jungle? What will happen when your bank account is drained to almost zero and on top of that you are punished for whatever reason by not allowing you access to that same account? Surely you'll go back to basics and forget about the system entirely.
Reading your post WK, I remember the story of the elimination of grain-eating sparrows during the Mao era in China.

In a prodigious burst of patriotism, nests were destroyed, eggs were crushed and chicks were killed. Drums were also played to prevent sparrows from landing on crops until the birds died of exhaustion in the air. The eradication campaign was a great success. After a billion birds had been killed, the sparrow had almost disappeared from the land. So the cereals were safe!

What Mao Zedong didn't know, or had ignored, was that sparrows don't just peck at grain. They also eat a lot of insects and are particularly fond of grasshopper and locust larvae. While the eradication campaign was initially very successful, the Chinese authorities began to realise that the grasshopper and locust population was exploding in 1960. These insects have a huge appetite for crops and reproduce much faster than birds. As a fourth target in the Four Pests Campaign, communist officials urgently replaced sparrows with bugs.

Eventually, the eradication of the sparrows and the failure of the Great Leap Forward factors led to the greatest famine caused by human folly. From 1958 to 1962, between 20 and 50 million people died of hunger. This is a dramatic toll, to which must be added a billion birds and certainly as many rodents, all exterminated to satisfy a vain urge for modernisation.
DeepL.
De l'éradication des moineaux à la plus grande famine connue

This part also makes a lot of sense to me. Their plans for total domination and control may work for a short while, but eventually, if they keep on diminishing the numbers of the masses and weakening them, who do they expect will keep their awesome infrastructure running? Who will do the dirty work of producing food and raw materials? Who will do the brain work to produce and maintain AI or genetic engineering? Even their enforcers may at some moment figure out that there's not much point in keeping that scheme going if they themselves don't have a good enough deal. There's that lesson from chess the elites didn't learn: that without the rest of the pieces, the king is rather useless.

There is some degree of disconnect between how the Klaus Schwabb type of characters see the situation and how it really happens at grassroot levels. Suppose they want to put a chip on everyone and without it they won't be able to buy or sell anything. Suppose they are required to keep a smart phone on them on at all times, or something equivalent. Are they expecting that will apply to the Pigmies or Lacandonias living in the jungle? What will happen when your bank account is drained to almost zero and on top of that you are punished for whatever reason by not allowing you access to that same account? Surely you'll go back to basics and forget about the system entirely.
Lately I am trying to guess what will happen when digital currencies are implanted in the West (around 2025). My main question is how drug dealers and crime will continue. They cannot work with digital currencies or carbon footprints monitored with blockchain.
My fear and hope is that in their irrationality (elite people), they will not allow escape routes from control and society decides not to be part of their system. This is one of the problems with the integration of immigrants in Europe, they don't care if they don't have checking accounts or mortgages and so they can't be integrated into the system.

Thank you so much for sharing!! 💞💫
Honestly I am a little nervous thinking that the time of change is very near, I can only think of strength and faith.

Also about the maps of the Triassic and Jurassic period, I wonder if with the data given there will be any approximate or general way to glimpse a prediction that according to the position of the earth and the coming of this group of meteorites within a certain cyclic period, what could be an approximate trajectory of impact?
Certainly it is not possible to anticipate, I am just curious how these changes could happen.
There are several nearby dates that may be of interest:
2030: implementation of the famous agenda203
2023: Blockchain in Stock Markets
2024: start of implementation of the new European ID
2025: Blockchain implementation with carbon footprint information on everything you buy
2027: end of implementation of digital currencies.
2027: Quantum computer with enough power

So I read Ray Peat in the evening and decided to try and hold my breath for 10-30 seconds for an hour or so to get a load of CO2 and damn it the next morning I woke up for the first time in over a year with normal eyes and in a couple of days I had no pain in my legs and basically I had no headaches for that month.
I'm glad that you solved your issues with that simple technique.

So why am I talking about it - the Bohr effect. Under normal non-hyperbaric conditions, haemoglobin in the blood carries oxygen throughout the body, but only releases oxygen into the tissues in the presence of CO2. If CO2 levels are too low, the blood can be completely saturated with oxygen while the tissues themselves are deficient in O2 because the haemoglobin refuses to release it this is the harm of hyperventilating or resuscitating patients with pure oxygen.
Yes. Many studies showed that adding some CO2 to oxygen improves the beneficial effects. And, in fact, some claim that hyperbaric therapy is so beneficial because it uses such combination:

Regional cerebral oxygenation (rSO2) and peripheral oxygen saturation (SpO2) have been studied in subjects inside a portable hyperbaric chamber at altitude during pressurization. The effects of the accumulation of carbon dioxide within the chamber on rSO2 and SpO2 have also been investigated. (...)

Cerebral rSO2 increased rapidly following pressurization at all three altitudes. Scavenging of inspired carbon dioxide was associated with a significant fall in cerebral rSO2 and SpO2, and we estimate that the contribution of carbon dioxide may account for up to one-third of the beneficial effect of the portable hyperbaric chamber.

I just read the idea that the most fundamental law in the universe would be free will.

Now, if we are careful not to consider it only in the sense attributed to it by the "philosophies des lumières" as a kind of human right, this principle, in its ultimate acceptance, implies nothing less than the fact that there is no law, at all : no morality, no sanction or approval of thoughts or actions, no gratification, no punishment. No karma.

If eachone is its own measure, this authorizes everything, including the fact that individuals could be deprived of their free will by excessive influence or manipulation, or even by coercion. After all, everyone is in a position to impose anything on the other, and does not even need to be authorized to do so, since it is the expression of his own free will.

Everyone, on the other hand, has the same free will, to submit or not.

Where would our freedom be if we could be punished for simply using our free will? In that way, there is no more right or wrong, fair or unfair, there is but what is.

I just read the idea that the most fundamental law in the universe would be free will.

Now, if we are careful not to consider it only in the sense attributed to it by the "philosophies des lumières" as a kind of human right, this principle, in its ultimate acceptance, implies nothing less than the fact that there is no law, at all : no morality, no sanction or approval of thoughts or actions, no gratification, no punishment. No karma.

If eachone is its own measure, this authorizes everything, including the fact that individuals could be deprived of their free will by excessive influence or manipulation, or even by coercion. After all, everyone is in a position to impose anything on the other, and does not even need to be authorized to do so, since it is the expression of his own free will.

Everyone, on the other hand, has the same free will, to submit or not.

Where would our freedom be if we could be punished for simply using our free will? In that way, there is no more right or wrong, fair or unfair, there is but what is.
These simple basics do say and explain a heck of a lot. Sometimes the obvious removes a lot of frivolous nuances and misguided Pollyanna ramblings: "things should be this way and shouldn't be that way" and "oh my, the evil will disappear over time by the mere obviousness of the superiority of the divine. When is that finally going to happen?"

BZZZZT

Guess again

22 pages to read! Intense session that made my heart beat faster. Things are getting clearer. Staying connected for me means regularly thinking about the group, the C's, sharing the energy of a state of consciousness that must never go back to sleep. Thanks to all of you.

Yes sodium bicarbonate is just a powdered carbon dioxide additive, and the fact that baking soda can fight cancer is a CO2 effect, namely that sufficient CO2 suppresses lactate production the basis of cancer metabolism. And in the vein of the post above I think the anti-cold power of bicarbonate/CO2 is not in alkalinity as suggested in the thread, but in increasing the quality of oxygenation. This is exactly the reason why Peat was an advocate of carbohydrates as glucose produces significantly more CO2 than fat, so I tend to think that people with high fat diets would find it quite useful to take small amounts of bicarbonate on a regular basis.
I have been studying Mark Sircus's book about sodium bicarbonate and finding the same thing. Also, I started taking sodium bicarbonate a few weeks ago and am surprised at the results. Usually, I pick up stuff very quickly despite taking vitamin C and D on a very regular basis. Perhaps it is this combination of supplements and sodium bicarbonate that really does the trick, because so far I haven't fallen ill and I travel by bus and train packed with sniffling and coughing people!

I have also been taking foot soaks with bicarbonate and magnesium sulfate as it helps against oxalate dumping, although I have to say that I'm also using my (infra)red lamps and FIR blanket, so it could be a combination of many factors.

But be careful, there are other laws that derive from the fact that the first law applies yes or yes.

And not knowing the consequences will crush you mercilessly, although on the other hand, by virtue of the choice, even knowing the consequences, there are people who act and are willing to "pay the price".

And each time, by understanding that law, the knowledge increases.

And then..., by virtue of that law, what will be the way?

To be or not to be?

The intuitive understanding of the total absence of law is probably the roots of what makes the forest, or the constitution of pack, herd, society in evolved animals. Within these groups, there are "laws" or accepted principles to regulate the common wealth, and well being, but these principles do not apply to the universe more than they apply to other species. We can see today, in a more globalized era, the difficulties linked to the confrontation of cultures. The beautiful principles of the UN do not generate natural adhesion, because they are only ever the imposition of the will of the strongest on the weakest.

These principles can be accepted if at least the group in question fulfills its role of protecting the individuals who compose it. When on the contrary, life within these communities becomes more hazardous than outside ... that's when it’s getting hot....

According to a previous session, the whole UMMO business was a hoax:

Hi Tomek
What strikes me the most is that some scientists (Jean-Pierre Petit among others) are using UMMO's knowledge as a base for their own works and it seems it's not that far fetched.

ELTE
Q: (Perceval) maybe it’s something to do with alien interactions or alien abductions…(L) yeah, what if they catch it from lizards, I mean I’ve read about abductions where people get salmonella after claimed Lizard abductions…(Galahad) it’s like a lizards venereal disease… (Perceval) it’s a disease where it feels like bugs are crawling under your skin and lesions form and thin, hair-like filaments grow out of the lesions. (Atriedes) It’s really kind of weird (Perceval) Yeah, it’s really sci-fi. (L) Ok, next question. (Perceval) Ok, last one: What was the source of the Ummite business?

A: 3D program experiment.

Q: (Perceval) Poor Jean Pierre.
Even if the Ummite business was a 3D program experiment, it does not mean no information can be extracted, but some people might have invested more energy in this project than it really merited. In that sense, it helped to confuse, divert, distract.

Back
Top Bottom