Session 10 January 2002

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
For background on this session, read "Adventures With Cassiopaea" On this linked page, you will find links to pages that specifically describe in detail the events taking place behind the sessions. See also:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/rodemerk.htm

January 10, 2002

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Fiaage.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: As you know, we have become aware this evening of Frank's extraordinary conversion to the dark side. Is that an accurate way of perceiving it?

A: Close enough.

Q: Quite a few years ago, there were several remarks made on two or three occasions regarding Frank's battle with the Dark Forces, and the issue of whether or not he would be able to resist their domination. Was it always known that he would fail?

A: He is not a failure.

Q: What do you mean?

A: From the perspective of STS he is a success.

Q: Why was it that we were able to channel STO material, with Frank being so borderline regarding this ultimate choice between STS and STO?

A: He was programmed for the specific purpose of "downloading" from you secrets coded into you before birth of your present body. He failed because you were incorruptible. He is now charged with the mission, in concert with Vincent Bridges, of destroying your ability to accomplish your mission.

Q: Well, that means that there is a strong possibility that the material that came through while Frank was a participant was very likely corrupted. Is that why you gave the figure of 72 percent purity of the material regarding those sessions?

A: Yes.

Q: So, are you saying that Frank's presence produced that 30 percent corruption?

Q: What was the form that most of that corruption took? Can we identify it?

A: Predictions and terror tactics.

Q: What is the advisable course of action to take at this point in time? Shall I stop what I am doing and take time to deal with the issues that have come up as a result of this action by Frank and Vincent?

A: Good idea to deal with it A.S.A.P.

Q: Should we also pursue legal action?

A: Yes, in terms of copyright.

Q: What about the stalking, harassment, defamation, blackmail?

A: It will be handled at the proper time by you, and you will know when to do it.

Q: (A) Why isn't ignoring them completely not the answer?

A: Because they are not affected by being ignored. And your reality is such that lies and liars have prevailed in violating Free Will for millennia. They do this most effectively by programs that are designed to perpetuate it, such as "Turn the other cheek," and "If you ignore it, it will go away." Give what is asked for by a lie: Truth.

Q: So, it comes back to balance. In the face of a lie, balance is only restored by Truth. Well, now, let me ask this: did Terry contribute positive energy at the board?

A: Most of the time.

Q: Was that the reason that you encouraged Terry and Jan to be present? To counterbalance Frank's negative energy?

A: Yes. Frank would have killed you with his STS draining rather soon otherwise.

Q: Is that why I (and everyone else) always felt so tired after some sessions and he always felt so energized?

Q: He was literally sucking my energy out of me?

Q: Is that why I had so many health problems during that period of time?

Q: Well, yes, the evidence was all there. The problem was, not being able to interpret it. Of course, one believes the lies, and Frank was very good at it. He was a consummate liar. And I already had the evidence of what a capable deceiver he was from observing his interactions with NE and other people, including his embezzlement of funds. But I chose to ignore it because I thought I could help him. I thought that our mutual interest in this project would help him as much as it would help me. And you are saying that the whole thing was set up, with all the synchronicities at the beginning, just for the purpose of getting me involved in this channeling experiment, to make the channeling experiment 72 percent positive, so that I would be encouraged to continue it, so that Frank could, more or less, vacuum out of me, from some level of consciousness, other information, and kill me. Is that what we are getting at here?

A: Pretty much.

Q: That's depressing. Why do all these people hate Ark so much?

A: Because Ark won't allow them to regard you as an object to use for their own nefarious purposes.

Q: In other words, it looks like Frank dropped out just as the time that Vincent moved in. Vincent was the new "agent." He spent his time getting close so that he could come and attempt to extract the same information that Frank had failed to get, only the new plan was to try to use hypnosis. Is that what the plan was?

Q: Who is pulling the strings behind this whole thing?

A: It is better not to know specifics. But a clue: STS Consortium.

Q: I would really like to have some knowledge that would protect in this situation. I would like to know what actions to take, some inside information, something that would help us. Here we are, these guys keep us just constantly upset. Is this the way it is going to continue to be from here on out?

A: Not to worry, reinforcements are on the way.

Q: I sure wish they would show up now! We could use the cavalry. I mean, here we are, the wagon train is drawn up in a circle, we are surrounded by Outlaws, we are down to our last few silver bullets; you keep telling us that we aren't supposed to worry, that reinforcements are on the way, and so forth, and we just keep hanging in there, working, working, working, and I don't see anything materializing here. I think we ought to just sell the house and retire.

A: Not yet!

Q: (A) I want to ask about my theory about why walking is so important - that when one thinks while walking, one is able to evade mind control signals which are directed or reinforced when one remains static. Is there anything to this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) I want to know what caused my ear infection?

A: Stress.

Q: Should I continue to keep Frank informed in an effort encourage him to see the hole he is about to fall into? I can't help but feel sorry for him.

A: He is going to fall in the hole anyway. So, why prolong the agony?

Q: What hole do you mean?

A: Suicidal thoughts; since he does not have the STO motivation to help others without an agenda, which gives staying power to those of the STO persuasion to survive great troubles.

Q: Well, then it seems to me that he ought to avoid getting into such troubles.

A: He can't.

Q: Why?

A: Drives.

Q: What kind of drives?

A: Programmed in by parental abuse and neglect.

Q: Well, if you could say anything to Frank just now, would you want to?

A: No.

Q: But ought I not to feel grateful to Frank for his participation, helping me groove the channel?

A: That was not his agenda.

Q: (A) We would like to know if it is recommended that we transcribe and publish the "mirror session" with Vincent Bridges, as part of the Truth that needs to be made known?

A: Yes! All Truth is beneficial and promotes balance in a world dominated and run on lies

Q: (L) Yes, but when you start telling the truth in a world dominated and run by lies, the liars go absolutely crazy in trying to destroy you! That is the plain hard fact that we have been facing. It is unbelievable to strip away the lies; layer after layer of lies, the liars themselves, impossible to conceive how they can lie the way they do; I am just utterly astonished by it.

A: Yes. It is part of your mission.

Q: (A) Well, I am wondering if the way I am managing these attacks is the proper STO approach? For example, I have blocked his access to the website. I have removed his entries to the guestbook. I have removed him from the egroup. I am just simply making his mission of spreading lies difficult. But I am not completely sure if this is an STO approach?

A: It is.

Q: (L) Well, I think he has the perfect right to tell all the lies he wants in the places where lies are wanted and asked for. He does not have the right to trespass on our space and tell lies because we do not ask for lies, we don't want lies, and it violates our Free Will to try to discover truth in our space. He has the Matrioshka list that obviously wants to hear his lies. They make no effort to discern truth in any way, and they certainly got very upset when Ark posted truth on their list, which only gave them a small sample of how it feels to have your free will violated. He can tell all the lies he wants where they are wanted. Any other suggestions?

A: Just persist and be patient.

Q: Is there anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?

A: It is on the way.

Q: {Laughter.} I know that time does not exist on 6th density. However, all these months dealing with these lunatics seems like six years, or six thousand years. Well, I'm just whining.

A: Either way it will come. "Miles to go before you sleep." Keep on going. Destination will be reached.

Q: Anything else we ought to know that we haven't asked?

A: Not for now. Goodnight.

End of Session

I remember reading this a couple months ago:

Suicidal thoughts; since he does not have the STO motivation to help others without an agenda, which gives staying power to those of the STO persuasion to survive great troubles.

I think this is probably very true. I was considering, why do people suicide? Is their an objective amount of suffering which causes suicide? etc... and it does seem like "STO motivation" is a big factor to continue living.

It is understandable someone who thinks no one loves them could commit suicide easier. falling into the trap of thinking they don't affect others. when believes other people care about them, an STO oriented person would refrain from committing suicide because it would cause their family or their friends pain. obviously.

Also I always thought it was fascinating, their are those people for instance --a guy who was struck by lightning, a guy with no arms and legs, the girl featured on sott.net with the genetic metabolism disorder--who go into the field of education / motivational speaking. tremendous hardships encourage the affected people to "serve others". though they are handicapped, maybe cannot enjoy life as easily as someone else, their will to live then comes from education / motivational speaking, and so that is what they do with their lives.

Thank you for sharing these transcripts, Laura. Although I have read parts of "Adventures with Cassiopaea" but didn't quite realise the sea of troubles you had to navigate. How can one manage to survive out of this! And I imagine the 're-inforcements" C's mentioned would be the growing Cass network and people who joined you at the Chatuex.

-Sid

Thanks for sharing Laura!

I must say after reading this I can't help but feel as if our life is already in a way predetermined. What I mean is in the case of Frank the C's said the following:
Q: Should I continue to keep Frank informed in an effort encourage him to see the hole he is about to fall into? I can't help but feel sorry for him.

A: He is going to fall in the hole anyway. So, why prolong the agony?

Q: What hole do you mean?

A: Suicidal thoughts; since he does not have the STO motivation to help others without an agenda, which gives staying power to those of the STO persuasion to survive great troubles.

Q: Well, then it seems to me that he ought to avoid getting into such troubles.

A: He can't.

Q: Why?

A: Drives.

Q: What kind of drives?

A: Programmed in by parental abuse and neglect.

So this is to say that when he was growing up there were programs from his parents that delivered this message of abuse and neglect. Essentially individuals are born here on Earth with specific parents, family, and friends that will directly effect their lives. This is obvious but the question is is all this planned or merely a defined starting line and then nature takes it's course? This makes me concerned for others who are unfortunately born into a situation like Frank. Free will should allow an individual to recognize their state and choose to change if they can view themselves in circumspect right? Or is the entire situation hopeless because the programs are so deeply ingrained?

If anyone has any thoughts please comment. Your input is a crucial aspect of what networking is all about.

With love and respect.

Q: (A) I want to ask about my theory about why walking is so important - that when one thinks while walking, one is able to evade mind control signals which are directed or reinforced when one remains static. Is there anything to this?

I am very curious about what your walk theory is.

Reason being is I am a runner and when I run after a while I start to go into a meditative state...my mind becomes clearer, I feel better and I start contemplating with a much better focus then normally. It has always fascinated me.

I have alot more ability to focus by orders of magnitude when running and have never been able to figure out whether it is due to increased blood flow in the body, regular excercise or some other factor.

The converse also happens...when I stop running for extended periods of time my mind becomes cloudier, I have a hard time focusing and I have a tendency to headaches and illness, irreguardless of what I eat.

sgspencer said:

I am very curious about what your walk theory is.

Reason being is I am a runner and when I run after a while I start to go into a meditative state...my mind becomes clearer, I feel better and I start contemplating with a much better focus then normally. It has always fascinated me.

Thanks for pointing this out, sgspencer. I somehow missed this before.

I also feel I do my best thinking while running the vacuum cleaner (LOL and I love to vacuum). Not only am I walking about, but the vacuum motor is generating its own EM field. I hadn't considered the walking part as a way to evade mind control signals. I always thought it had something to do with the vacuum cleaner, disturbing the incoming signal (assuming haarp or whatever is contouring the EM field and sending signals).

I am also very curious about this walk theory. It's very interesting.

I also feel I do my best thinking while running the vacuum cleaner (LOL and I love to vacuum). Not only am I walking about, but the vacuum motor is generating its own EM field. I hadn't considered the walking part as a way to evade mind control signals. I always thought it had something to do with the vacuum cleaner, disturbing the incoming signal (assuming haarp or whatever is contouring the EM field and sending signals).

That's funny, I don't know if it is the walking or the vacuum cleaning...vacuum cleaning has always been a calming experience for me, the concept of cleaning seemed to seep into my unconscious and its possible that I associated physical cleaning with mental cleaning also.

Never even thought about it before, just thought that because my mother was a house-wife that I grew up watching her cleaning and picked up the habit.

sgspencer said:
That's funny, I don't know if it is the walking or the vacuum cleaning...vacuum cleaning has always been a calming experience for me, the concept of cleaning seemed to seep into my unconscious and its possible that I associated physical cleaning with mental cleaning also.

That’s interesting. I also find that when I am wrestling with some issue, I begin to clean. I move around a lot and in a real frenzy can have the entire place turned inside out before putting all back together. Sometimes I include moving the furniture as part of this. I have never understood why, but when I am finished, I feel much more grounded and calmer. My home also just feels better - it is as if the energy has completely shifted. This works particularly well if I have been in an unpleasant mood because it really cleanses everything - including my mood!

I have not been running/walking outside lately because the temperature has been above 100 degrees for a month or more. However, when I need think about something that has been bothering me, if I take a walk somewhere - even if it is just walking around a circle in a neighborhood park I feel better in general than sitting at home stewing about it.

Doing the dishes and walking helps me to get to that place.

Cleaning the house and changing the furniture around always makes the energy in our home feel better. Not only the change of scenery, but I believe it is the new energy flow that seems to help. Plus a clean house gets all that staleness out.

Walking works great for me! They also work well other activities that require the use of some motor bodily function.

Interesting about walking. I notice that I think better when I walk too. Perhaps it is one intent of the Controllers to promote sedentary life, it just makes people more controllable in so many ways, like bad food.

STO-motivation got me thinking, though it is certainly off-topic, of the wars with Russia that were really traumatizing to a whole lot of Finns which probably cause our narcissistic wounding and mental health problems. Personally, I see very little STO-orientation in Finland, much more so Southern European countries. I don't know what the heck is it, but it seems to me that Finns are very backward people in many ways and have fallen victims to the blown up image of Western culture. The Finns always tout about their independence and such things but if there any was real independence it came with a very heavy cost and at any rate it has been lost with EU and Americanization. There are aware people here with out-of-the-box interests but it seems that mostly they are just lone wolfs trying to navigate through this backwards system that we have in place and do it all alone. We even got some acknowledgment for our education system. BS I say, for me school was torture and I know it is so for any one who has a birthmark in his face or is in any other way different. This country (as I realize any country nowadays) is headed for disaster...

It's true, the mental health problems, being in a hole, suicidal thoughts and such apply to me. I'm not STO-oriented at all, quite the contrary. But it is wrong to punish myself for not being that. I just have to work on becoming more than I am now, in every way, every day. I want to trust this network, and build my trust for you guys because this network is Trustworthy. People here haven't abandoned me just because I'm facing some problems now and that is Love. I'm just so blind sometimes that I can't see it. Well... that is the predator. Courage can be rewarding and so I must be truthful.

Session10 January 2002

Hi there, I wanted to add to this topic of walking. It reminds me of several ideas about using our bodies, stuff that I used to read about a handful of years ago, so it’s not very fresh in my mind.

There’s the whole topic of our brain hemispheres “communicating” more efficiently (is it called coherence?). Meditation is well documented to produce this effect in our brains, integrating the hemispheres, the byproduct being better, clearer thinking.

But it ties into what I’ve read about baby development, how they need the cross-body movement for proper brain development (as in the action of crawling – a reason not to skip that stage to force learning to walk). It’s also obviously in the swing arm motions of walking. Something about those cross actions promotes brain coherence.

Something else that does this, which I got from researching “special education” (the term for pulling out students, who have developmental and/or cognitive delays, into separate classrooms). There’s this whole subsection in this field which advocates body positions and movement as a part of their education. Techniques include scissoring your legs, that thing that you see kids doing all the time when they lay on their belly and keep swinging & crossing their legs. Also twisting their arms around each other against their chest (like a caduceus of their forearms).

It’s something about laterally crossing over of our bodies – the gross motor version of mudras (hand positions to evoke mental states or emotions). Donna Eden is all about this (body positions) in her Energy Medicine books – to induce states of mind. One example is from EE is the Warrior’s breath – she talks about it in the context of changing your energy, like swoshing off sludge (don’t quote me on that though, it’s my interpretation, not her words).

Another obvious thing that pops to mind is just how movement cleans out the blood and gets the lymphatic system going – cleaning out the stress hormones, “emotional chemicals” (as reacting to toxins and to other hormones that induce emotions) things like that, which will give you a change in thinking and energy.

A breath of fresh air… figuratively & literally….. Grounding you so you can focus differently, in a different context....

Interesting. Before the proliferation of cell phones in my country, when people walked or ran you could actually see people enjoying their quiet solace. Today however, everybody's plugged into something and I often wonder, "When do these people get some mental down time?" I hear conversations that would ordinarily would be reserved for the privacy of one's home. While technology can be a good thing, it is how it used. The cell phones seem to keep people on edge and actually pulls one away from whatever the focus might have been before the phone rings. Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom