Session 10 March 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
March 10, 1996

Frank, Laura

Q: I have a number of questions that I want to get into tonight. Frank and I have been discussing the nature of attack. The first thing I would like to ask is: I did a hypnosis session with MM and utilized some of the Greenbaum techniques. She responded in the affirmative. I was told that she had several alter personalities: "masterprogrammer, gatekeeper, Alpha, Beta, Theta and Delta, zero," and that there were over 3,000 installed programs. Were these responses valid?

A: Validity is subjective.

Q: Does MM have over 3,000 of these "programs?"

A: Be careful of data which originates from sources which mislead.

Q: Which is the misleading source?

A: May mislead.

Q: Which is misleading: MM or the Greenbaum text?

A: No its the center of origin.

Q: That which I perceive as a negative attachment?

A: This "subject" appears to be fragmented.

Q: So, MM is suffering from MPD?

A: Not that simple.

Q: Are her fragments caused by abductions?

A: She has had abductions and the like, but not the issue here. She is "searching," and when one is searching...

Session interrupted by long distance phone call and never resumed.
 

Hashhashin

Padawan Learner
Do you choose not to verify who you communicate with? Or is this just another oversight?

I've seen this happen many times and in those instances you have almost always gotten mixed/corrupted influences (assuming all this is real of course)!!!

I just want to clarify because maybe you've verified but not included it in the transcript.
 

thevenusian

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Hello Hashhashin,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.
 

Ronan

The Force is Strong With This One
Hashhashin said:
Do you choose not to verify who you communicate with? Or is this just another oversight?

I've seen this happen many times and in those instances you have almost always gotten mixed/corrupted influences (assuming all this is real of course)!!!

I just want to clarify because maybe you've verified but not included it in the transcript.
From having read the Wave, Adeventure and the old session transcripts I would say Laura is normaly very thorough. Have you read these? For me I found they give you an extremely good view of the dificulties Laura endured then and SOTT must be facing now.
I have found it is easy to question/critise anothers efforts especially when one just reads them. It's different when you contribute. I am not a great contributer to this forum but I do input where I think I have a valid observation. Also a fiancial contibution helps in the give/take or exchange factor.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Hashhashin said:
Do you choose not to verify who you communicate with? Or is this just another oversight?

I've seen this happen many times and in those instances you have almost always gotten mixed/corrupted influences (assuming all this is real of course)!!!

I just want to clarify because maybe you've verified but not included it in the transcript.
No, you are making assumptions here. Some session notes don't include every detail, especially if no one else was present to take notes and I was the only one handling the tape recorder.
 

Gaolea

Padawan Learner
Wow! U expect a longer session like ever and...

aw! is a joke :D

i love all the session like ever and i love u very much master laura ^^

all the sessions has very important information, no matter the quantity but the quality :)
 

Hashhashin

Padawan Learner
Ronan said:
From having read the Wave, Adeventure and the old session transcripts I would say Laura is normaly very thorough. Have you read these? For me I found they give you an extremely good view of the dificulties Laura endured then and SOTT must be facing now.
I have found it is easy to question/critise anothers efforts especially when one just reads them. It's different when you contribute. I am not a great contributer to this forum but I do input where I think I have a valid observation. Also a fiancial contibution helps in the give/take or exchange factor.
Hi, not criticising, just an observation and something I have noted.

Laura said:
No, you are making assumptions here. Some session notes don't include every detail, especially if no one else was present to take notes and I was the only one handling the tape recorder.
Thankyou Laura, it is a pleasure to have you answer me directly. Apologies for the forthrightness of my comments, I was not assuming, I just wanted to clarify this. Now that you have, I will keep this is mind if I see a future transcript where the verification was not necessarily noted down.

And thankyou for all the hard work, many many many many hours that you have dedicated of your life to this. Once again, I didn't mean to offend if that is what I have done, and I do admit my comment was a bit abrupt.

How often are you channelling the C's nowadays?
 

scottiet

The Force is Strong With This One
This transcript looked like it was going to release some valuable information, what a shame!
 
Laura said:
March 10, 1996

Frank, Laura

Q: I have a number of questions that I want to get into tonight. Frank and I have been discussing the nature of attack. The first thing I would like to ask is: I did a hypnosis session with MM and utilized some of the Greenbaum techniques. She responded in the affirmative. I was told that she had several alter personalities: "masterprogrammer, gatekeeper, Alpha, Beta, Theta and Delta, zero," and that there were over 3,000 installed programs. Were these responses valid?

A: Validity is subjective.
A: Validity is subjective.
Q: Does MM have over 3,000 of these "programs?"
A: Be careful of data which originates from sources which mislead.
Q: Which is the misleading source?
A: May mislead.
Q: Which is misleading: MM or the Greenbaum text?
A: No its the center of origin.
Q: That which I perceive as a negative attachment?
A: This "subject" appears to be fragmented.
Q: So, MM is suffering from MPD?
A: Not that simple.
Q: Are her fragments caused by abductions?
A: She has had abductions and the like, but not the issue here. She is "searching," and when one is searching...

Session interrupted by long distance phone call and never resumed.
Hello,

I have been reading this session transcript, and was wondering about its meaning; I am having an unclear understanding of it :rolleyes:

May I ask you some questions, please?

Does 'validity is subjective' means generally or in this case?

What does 'the center of origin' refer to?

I have been trying to sum it up the following way, but it did not help that much :

Validity is subjective.

Data originates from sources which mislead.
(may mislead)

Its the center of origin.
(so not the subject and not the text reference)

This "subject" appears to be fragmented.
(appears)

When one is searching.
Sorry if I don't get the obvious, but I am having some kind of 'mind gap' when I read it :huh:

I was surely willing to understand why the correlation between the theory and the results got by Laura under hypnosis could provide information of 'subjective validity'.

But then I am asking myself about wether asking for validity is in itself a subjective moove.

Moreover, it is said that this is the result of one who is searching; the only conclusion I would be able to get from this information would be that when one is searching, he has not reached the truth yet, so that querying him would not provide information from 'The Creator', but rather something coming from an internal loop structure because of the fragmentation (this is a highly personal interpretation :P ).

Thanks for your insights.
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
Hi know_yourself,

For what it's worth, this session has puzzled me as well but I just discarded it after a while as not that important in the overall scheme of things. I cannot give satisfying answers to your questions but someone who has the annotated edition of the 1996 transcripts possibly could.

That annotated edition is available for purchase here and here.

Hope this helps you out. :)
 
Top Bottom