Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
May 14, 1998

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Votorr

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: We received a letter from Blue {Resonant Human}. He says he is going to Egypt on Friday and has apparently a chance of going and investigating some of the archaeological business going on over there. He wanted to know if there was any particular travel advice you might have for him?

A: Just beware of the dangers inherent to being an American in Egypt.

Q: Are Americans not very popular in Egypt at this time?

A: They are popular with most, but decidedly unpopular with a few.

Q: Anything in particular about what is going on with the pyramid, the purported preparations to open the door in the shaft, the supposed discovery of chambers under the Sphinx... What exactly IS going on there?

A: That would be long and complex. Best to refer to Cayce.

Q: So, what Cayce had to say is what is going on?

A: Essentially.

Q: Why are the Egyptian authorities being so uncooperative?

A: Mostly protective for politically motivated reasons.

Q: Can you offer any particular advice for Blue while he is in the pyramid itself?

A: Pyramid is slow to give up secrets to those looking directly.

Q: So, if you don't look for anything in particular?

A: Maybe one should also gaze skyward.

Q: Okay. Can you offer any...

A: Stay in groups where heavily guarded by armed authorities. Avoid foods if not aware of site of preparation.

Q: Is he going to have any problems?

A: Minor unless cautious.

Q: Is he going to make any interesting or amazing discoveries there?

A: Minor unless not cautious.

Q: Is he going to have any internal enlightening experiences there?

A: Suggest not to anticipate for best results.

Q: Is there any particular thing he should look for while surveying these sites?

A: Open mind. Problem with D*** has been too prejudicial.

Q: He is too prejudicial?

A: Has been. Too anticipatory.

Q: So, should he just relax, enjoy, have a good time, stay aware, and be ready for any experience of something new?

A: Expect nothing, then not disappointed.

{Personal questions/answers redacted. Without context, they are meaningless, and context is private.}

Q: The other night {my youngest daughter, aged 9} thought she saw a ghost. Did she?

A: Yes.

Q: Who was it?

A: Arnold Bailey.

Q: What was Arnold Bailey doing walking through my living room?

A: Exploring.

Q: Does he have any connection with this house or did he just drop in?

A: Connection.

Q: Why did he suddenly decide to explore here?

A: Worked here.

Q: Did he just recently die?

A: No. 1953.

Q: Is he happy with his explorations?

A: Neutral.

Q: Is he going to cause any problems?

A: No.

Q: Is he going to continue to hang around?

A: Maybe.

Q: Is he responsible for making the clock chime? {A mantel clock that belonged to my great, great-grandfather, and which had a completely severed spring, had suddenly begun to tick and chime.}

Q: Why haven't we seen him before?

A: Construction.

Q: So the work {on the house} is what woke him up or disturbed him?

A: Close.

Q: Is it the change in the geometry of the house?

Q: Anything about this situation I ought to know?

Q: Are we going to do any traveling this year?

A: Wait and see.

Q: Am I an unnatural person because I don't really feel that I want to visit my mother?

A: Mother/daughter issues abound in this grouping.

Q: What is the main conflict in these mother/daughter issues?

A: Resentment/rebellion.

Q: Why does there seem to be so much resentment and rebellion here? I try to be understanding and patient. What do I need to learn?

A: Patience.

Q: I thought I was. Can you give me any advice about the psychomantium? I try to not try and it is pretty hard. I mean, my eyeballs fall out of my head. Should I change my breathing?

A: Meditate, do not anticipate.

Q: When you say that, do you mean that I should not anticipate being able to SEE something?

Q: Well, I feel pretty stupid doing that. I mean, the obvious reason one goes into a dark room with a mirror and a candle is to SEE something! It's kind of hard to sit there and NOT think about seeing something when you are in a room that is obviously designed to SEE something!

A: No. Meditate; clear head.

Q: Anything else this evening?

Q: Thank you.

A: Goodbye.

End of Session

Q: Is he going to have any problems?

A: Minor unless cautious.

Q: Is he going to make any interesting or amazing discoveries there?

A: Minor unless not cautious.
I love their dry humour. They often clever ways of getting their point across with a grin.

Thanks for sharing this.

Gonzo

I have a doubt. What is to meditate or how to meditate (in the C's context) ?

Years later they gave Laura some clues of what was the best way to meditate, Laura then created a program after much research unifying that with breathing exercises and a meditation technique she developed before for herself and it’s what we call Eiriu Eolas, there is a website for that program that you can check it out:

And a thread of that program where you can read how was developed plus some research and scientific explanations:

Thread 'Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program'
Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I have a doubt. What is to meditate or how to meditate (in the C's context) ?

Cassiopaean said that “A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the Éiriú-Eolas program to get in synch.”
So, if we want to raise vibration frequency, we must have to do the Éiriú-Eolas program.
And there are some of meditations that personal choices for each one can decide to do it.

Q: (L) How can we improve the energy for reception?
A: Meditate in general

Q: (L) What is the "philosophers stone?"

A: Idea center.

Q: (L) How can this idea center be accessed?

A: Many ways: meditation is the best.

Q: (L) Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?

A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

Q: (V) So, independent study and meditation is the true way that I could find how to help other people?

Q: (GB) Does meditation increase the DNA changing process?

A: Overall, if repetitive.

Q: (L) If you do it regularly. (GB) How often? (L) Every day or as often as you can do it effortlessly.

Q: (V) With meditation and metaphysical exercise, I can lift my chakras higher, is this correct?

Q: (V) Dedication?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling.

Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?

A: Meditation.

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

Q: (L) I guess that means you have to be ruthlessly honest. If you think that you are doing this or that, and that it should be being perceived that way, IS that really what's happening? And I guess that means getting feedback. Because you may think that what you're doing is being perceived a certain way, and it isn't. So, self-observing is walking between two worlds: the inner and the outer, simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom