Session 15 June 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
June 15, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV

There are a few oddities about this session that deserve comment. First of all, this was the topic that, 19 days later, after it was shared on the internet, would attract the attention of Ark Jadczyk. Secondly, notice the mention of my book “The Noah Syndrome” which is, effectively, about my search for “the Ark.” At this particular moment in time, as we were conducting this session, Ark was in Florence, Italy, sitting on a megalith, writing in his journal about “gravity waves.”

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) And who do we have this evening?

A: Uquoppe.

Q: (L) And where are you transmitting from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) As you know, I have been studying the Sufi teachings, and I am discovering so many similarities in these Sufi "unveilings" to what we have been receiving through this source, that I am really quite amazed, to say the least. So, my question is: could what we are doing here be considered an ongoing, incremental, "unveiling," as they call it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Now, from what I am reading, in the process of unveiling, at certain points, when the knowledge base has been sufficiently expanded, inner unveilings then begin to occur. Is this part of the present process?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) My experience has been, over the past couple of years, that whenever there is a significant increase in knowledge, that it is sort of cyclical - I go through a depression before I can assimilate - and it is like an inner transformation from one level to another. Is there something we can do, and if so, is it desirable, to increase or facilitate this process in some way?

A: It is a natural process, let it be.

Q: (L) One of the things that Al-Arabi writes about is the ontological level of being. Concentric circles, so to speak, of states of being. And, each state merely defines relationships. At each higher level you are closer to a direct relationship with the core of existence, and on the outer edges, you are in closer relationship with matter. This accurately explicates the 7 densities you have described for us. He also talks about the "outraying" and the "inward moving" toward knowledge. My thought was that certain beings, such as 4th density STS, and other STS beings of 3rd density, who think that they are creating a situation where they will accrue power to themselves, may, in fact, be part of the "outraying" or dispersion into matter. Is this a correct perception?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Al-Arabi says, and this echoes what you have said, that you can stay in the illusion where you are, you can move downward or upward. Is this, in part, whichever direction you choose, a function of your position on the cycle?

A: It is more complex than that.

Q: (L) Well, I am sure of that. Al-Arabi presents a very complex analysis and he probably didn't know it all either... Nevertheless, it almost word-for-word reflects things that have been given directly to us through this communication.

A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

Q: (L) Okay. Unstable gravity waves. I'll see what I can find. Is there something more about this?

A: Meditate too!

Q: (L) Yes. Well, they have been telling us to meditate. Have you been meditating, Frank? (F) Not lately.

A: We mean for you, Laura, to meditate about unstable gravity waves as part of research.

Q: (L) Okay. Would it be alright to ask a few more questions about the Sufis?

A: Not unless you wish to get off the track.

Q: (L) That would be off the track from the way we are moving at present?

A: Not until you have memorized Sufi teachings to the extent that you can cross reference with Bible and similar works.

Q: (L) Okay. So, we are onto something with the Sufi teachings. But, we don't need to get off the track. I guess that they did with the Koran what some other mystics have done with the Bible. It is clear that there is something under the surface of it, but it is corrupted and twisted. And, I was convinced by seeing this underlying pattern that it was possible to penetrate the veil, and that gave me the impetus to push for a breakthrough.

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?

A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....

A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?

A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?

A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?

A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?

A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?

A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?

A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?

A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...

A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...

A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?

A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.

A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.

A: No you are not.

Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.

A: Befuddling is fun!

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.

A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!

Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!

A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.

Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "manyness" that we perceive?

A: Perception of 3rd density.

Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that's... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.

A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?

A: Partially.

Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?

A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.

Q: (L) A photon has gravity?

A: Gravity supersedes light speed.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?

Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?

A: Utilization.

Q: (L) I feel like I am missing a really big point here...

A: You are, but you can only find it at your own pace.

Q: (L) Well, I think I need to do some reading and research so that I can come back to this.

A: And, on that note, good night.

End of Session

It'd be nice if all the 6d sources used the same lingo... but this 'gravity' sounds like intelligent infinity/unity (Ra) from which comes the kinetic intelligent energy (Love), which emits Light as its focused expression etc... if I remember correctly. So are these 'unstable gravity waves' this expression of unity as Love? stable in their instability... sounds like these waves that create the densities and all that follows... or not. :/

Q: (L) A photon has gravity?

A: Gravity supersedes light speed.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?

I wonder if the Electric Universe model is helpful here, where they say that light is a transverse wave, and "gravity" is essentially an electric effect (rather than a force on its own) that propagates through longitudinal waves in electromagnetic fields, and are waaaay faster than light. If so, then that would match the above idea.

Source: _http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-gravity-in-an-electric-universe/
Gravity is due to radially oriented electrostatic dipoles inside the Earth’s protons, neutrons and electrons. The force between any two aligned electrostatic dipoles varies inversely as the fourth power of the distance between them and the combined force of similarly aligned electrostatic dipoles over a given surface is squared. The result is that the dipole-dipole force, which varies inversely as the fourth power between co-linear dipoles, becomes the familiar inverse square force of gravity for extended bodies. The gravitational and inertial response of matter can be seen to be due to an identical cause. The puzzling extreme weakness of gravity (one thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion times less than the electrostatic force) is a measure of the minute distortion of subatomic particles in a gravitational field.

In my view, the crucial difference between the near-infinite speed of the electric force and the relative dawdle of light on any cosmic scale is that the electric force is longitudinal while light is an oscillating transverse signal moving slowly through a medium.

The problem with the Electric Universe speculative part (that which is not based upon experiments) is that they suppose that gravity is a byproduct of electromagnetism.
The C's seem to indicate (and that's my own limited interpretation) that gravity, which unifies all that exist, whether material or not, might be a support through which information manifests, transforms, and propagates. Photons may be but one manifestation of information in the material, among others (electrons, atoms, molecules, crystals, cells, organs, organisms, humans, etc.). OSIT

gdpetti said:
It'd be nice if all the 6d sources used the same lingo... but this 'gravity' sounds like intelligent infinity/unity (Ra) from which comes the kinetic intelligent energy (Love), which emits Light as its focused expression etc... if I remember correctly. So are these 'unstable gravity waves' this expression of unity as Love? stable in their instability... sounds like these waves that create the densities and all that follows... or not. :/
Well, the Cs also say that the only thing that exists is the consciousness-thoughts ... and the thoughts generate gravity ... so an unstable gravitational wave would be a change in the type of thinking if it comes mounted by the border of the realm. That is to say, there is an increase of light-gravity as we approach the union with the one and it is "paradoxical" that our increase of consciousness-gravity creates the wave and she to us...what no is Gravity?...I hope I have done a fairly accurate analysis.

matías maurán said:
Well, the Cs also say that the only thing that exists is the consciousness-thoughts ... and the thoughts generate gravity ... so an unstable gravitational wave would be a change in the type of thinking if it comes mounted by the border of the realm. That is to say, there is an increase of light-gravity as we approach the union with the one and it is "paradoxical" that our increase of consciousness-gravity creates the wave and she to us...what no is Gravity?...I hope I have done a fairly accurate analysis.

From https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34857.msg495497.html#msg495497

Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

So I think once you get below 7th density, consciousness and matter/antimatter have a Pauli-Jung double aspect theory-like relationship aka they are the same though the matter/antimatter/binders could be massless/timeless aka ethereal. Gravity would be a binder going from one physics/conscious state to the next. 7th density could do this state changing too but you likely won't find the math of matter/antimatter there but still find binders you could label as gravity if you want.

There's certainly a highly non-local Thomas Nagel-like teleological pull from our closer to the union with the one future and that could be an unstable gravity wave-like thing related to Ark's work on conformal gravity. Light would kind of be a binder associated with the internal Kaluza-Klein space in Ark's conformal gravity model.

Hi. These last days I have been reading with all the attention that is possible to me regarding the subject of gravity. I am fascinated with the idea proposed by the Cs that establishes gravity as the mother of all things. I will be honest, I do not have the knowledge of physics and mathematics necessary to fully understand what is happening. My approach is more philosophical to say it somehow, and so to arrive at a concept that can give me a pausible explanation.

So, I use a lot of esoteric material that can provide me with some practical approach to the subject in question.

One of the things that caught my attention is the similarity between the postulates of the Cs regarding gravity, and a well-known book of esoteric content attributed to Phylos the Tibetan. The book: Dweller on Two Planets.

In this book, there is a whole chapter dedicated to how the Atlanteans understood physics.

In short, he says that there is only one substance and one energy from which all material forms arise, and that the difference between them is the degree of vibration:

"In consideration of natural laws, the philosophers of Poseid had come to the conclusive hypothesis and working theory that the material universe was not a complex entity but in its primality extremely simple.

The glorious truth, "Incal malixetho," was clear to them, that is, that "God is immanent in Nature." To this they appended, "Axte Incal, axtuce mun," "To know God is to know all worlds whatever." After centuries of experimentations, recording of phenomena, deductions, analyzing and synthesizing, these students had arrived at the final proposition that the universe - not here dwelling on their wondrous astronomical knowledge - was, with all its varied phenomena, created and continuously kept in operation by two primal force-principles. Briefly stated, these basic facts were that matter and dynamic energy (which were Incal made externally manifest) could readily account for all things else.

This conception held that only One Substance existed and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized and the other His Life in action in His Body (As, in its outgoing impulse the Created draws from the Creator, it looks back to its origin and notes its progression-marks, that is, its multiplied realizations of its increasing separation from its Source. The greater this separateness, the greater the field (Matter) wherein these points appear, because the dividing element in the Created has noted more points, or in other words, more things, more material objects as being between it and its source.

Only when we look back at these things we have sensed, these thought-forms of God, do we perceive matter, for when we look forward to reunion with Him, matter disappears, giving place to Spirit.). This One Substance assumed many forms under the action of variant degrees of dynamic force. Because it was the basic principle of all natural and all psychic, but not of spiritual, phenomena, allow here a postulate with which not a few of my friends will find themselves at least partially familiar, perhaps wholly so.

Commencing with dynamic energy as first sensibly manifest in the example furnished by simple vibration, the Poseid position may be outlined as follows: A very low rate of vibration may be felt; an increase of rate heard. For example, first we feel the pulsing of harp-string(s), and then if the rate of vibration be increased we hear its sound. But substances of other sorts, able to endure greater vibratory impulses, manifest under more intense action, following sound first heat, then light. Now again, light varies in color. The first color produced is red, and thence, by a constantly augmenting vibratile energy, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, each spectrum-band being due to an exact and definite increase in the number of the vibrations. Succeeding the violet, further augmentation gives pure white, more gives a gray, then more extinguishes light, replacing it with electricity, and so through an ever-increasing voltage until the realm of vital or psychic force is attained.

This may truly be regarded as going inward from those manifestations of nature, of Incal or God, or the Creator, which are external; as going toward the internal from externality. A very brief study will show thee that the laws of physical world continue inward to their spiritual source; that they are, truly, but prolongations the one of the other. But, ere entering into the realm of vibration, whose doorkeeper is sound, we find that the One Substance vibrates in variant, but definite, dynamic degree, and that thence arise each and all of the diverse forms of matter; in short, the difference between any given substances, as gold and silver, iron and lead, sugar and sand, is not one of matter, but of dynamic degree solely.

In this dynamic affection the degree is no loose limitation, for if the vibratile rate be a shade variant, lower or higher, than in any special material which may be under notice, the variation will be different in appearance and in its chemical nature; thus to proper substantial entities definite if enormous vibrations per second may be imparted, and the resulting substance (for light is substantial) is, say, red light, (red light is stated to occur at 395,000,000,000,000 vibrations of that "ether" which by Phylos is termed the form of matter below where matter ceases and mind begins. And the highest visible light vibration is placed at 790,000,000,000,000. So says science. But Phylos says: "Vastly higher than the high purple range where light ceases ordinarily to be visible, the One Substance again vibrates visibly.

As a synchronous harp-string that responds to key of low C, for example, struck on another harp, will also respond to every C in the whole register, be it low, or middle, or high, so the One Substance responds at 831,000,000,000,000; at, again, the next octave of vibration, and again at the next, where it becomes visible as the fatal Unfed Light, called in Atla the "Maxin," and again, by the Tchin as the "Vis Mortuus.") but if one-eighth greater it will be orange, and if more or less, then the resultant must inevitably be a reddish orange, or a yellowish, respectively. It thus appears that certain definite degrees exist as plainly as mileposts, and that these major degrees are absolute. In other words, the One Substance is not as readily kept between these greater definitions as upon them, a fact which explains the tendency of composites, or intermediate affections, to decompose into the definite or simple elements; chemical compounds are not as stable as chemical primaries.

The modern "wave theory," that sound, heat, light and correlatives are but forms of force, is only half correct; they are this, but they are more also. They are, in brief, affections of the One Substance by specific degrees of the One Energy, and except that the rate of this affection is vastly greater in the case of electricity than in that of lead or gold, there is no difference between these widely diverse appearing things.

This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept thaumaturgist, magician. Call these students at whose will all nature bends obedient, by whatever name best pleases thee, only bearing ever in mind that the real Magian never speaks of self or works, and is not known by his fellows to be what he is, save an accident hath revealed the secret.

To this membership belonged He at whose command the winds and the waves were stayed on tempestuous Galilee. But he spoke not of Himself. Of that sublime brotherhood I will relate much ere long. No better proof is needed that all the variant manifestations are but variants of the odic force, the Rosicrucian "Fire," than this: offer resistance to an electric current, thereby reducing or diverting it against an opposing force, and thou hast light; oppose this (arc) light a combustible obstruction, and flame results. So mightest thou go on to the discovery soon to be made in the world of science, that light, all light, of the sun, or from any source, can be made to yield sound; upon this discovery hinge some of the most astounding inventions that thine age hath even dreamed of in its visions. But the primal discovery in this wonderful link, first of the sequence, will be the greatest of all, and so heralded. And this will be warranted, for the fact that it will be but a reincarnate unfoldment will not diminish its importance to mankind, nor the credit of its rediscoverer."

Could gravity be this unique one substance?

Could it be that the explanation given by phylos fits with the model of the electric universe in terms of the appreciation of electromagnetic phenomena?

Now, this is not the only postulate, because the phylos text continues and gives what, I think the idea of ​​antimatter (if I'm not mistaken) by saying that cold is not the absence of heat:

The Poseidi found that in the realm beyond magnetism were yet other forces, superior and more intense of pulsation, forces operated by the mind. And Mind is of our Father, and is the constantly creating source of all things whatsoever. Were the perpetual vis a tergo of divine creation to cease for one instant, in that instant the Universe would cease to exist. Now wilt thou see the sublime beauty of the Atlan postulate not long since repeated: Incal malixetho. Axte Incal, axtuce mun. For down from His heights, marking the descent by forcefalls as a river marks declivities fin its bed by cataracts, comes this supreme power; comes far, oh! very far, adown its course to the cascades of magnetism, electricity, light, heat, sound, motion and far off where the bed of this Divine stream becomes nearly level, exhibits those little ripples of material differentiation which thou termest chemical elements, insisting on there being sixty−three, when there is but One.[...]Having given the basis thereof, now will I show a new philosophy:

I have said that the Atlans recognized Nature in its entirety to be Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight fines but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again, and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed Navaz, the Night−Side of Nature, where duality becomes manifest, cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative, all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness as light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom the night is as pregnant as the day.

The Poseid investigator thus became cognizant of wondrous forces of nature which he might bend to the uses of mankind. The secret was out, the discovery being that attraction of gravitation, the law of weight, had set over against it the repulsion by levitation; that the first belonged to the Light−Side of Nature, and the second to Navaz, the Night−Side; that vibration governed the darkness and the cold. Thus Poseid, like Job of old, knew the path to the house of darkness, and the treasures of the hail (cold). Through this wisdom Atlantis found it possible to adjust weight (positiveness) to lack of weight (negativeness) so evenly that no tug of war was manifest. This achievement meant much. It meant aerial navigation without wings or unwieldy gas−reservoirs, through taking advantage of repulsion by levitation opposed in overmatching strength to the attraction of gravitation. That vibration of the One Substance governed and composed all realms was a discovery which solved the problem of
the conveyance of images of light, pictures of forms, as well as of sound and heat, just as the telephone thou knowest so well conveys images of sound, only In Poseid no wires or other sensible material connection was required in the use, at whatever distance, of either telephones or telephotes, nor even in caloriveyance, that is, heat−conduction.

Comments on this?

Thanks for the patience. :)

Hi Bluegazer.

One of the things that caught my attention is the similarity between the postulates of the Cs regarding gravity, and a well-known book of esoteric content attributed to Phylos the Tibetan. The book: Dweller on Two Planets.

In this book, there is a whole chapter dedicated to how the Atlanteans understood physics.

In short, he says that there is only one substance and one energy from which all material forms arise, and that the difference between them is the degree of vibration:

This reminded me of a portion of the Ra transcripts where the physics of Dewey B Larson was discussed.

20.7 Questioner: Just as a sideline, a side question here: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The physics of sound vibrational complex Dewey is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know of as gravity and those things you consider as “n” dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.

27.14 Questioner: I will make a statement that I have extracted from the physics of Dewey Larson which may or may not be close to what we are trying to explain. Larson says that all is motion which we can take as vibration, and that vibration, which is pure vibration and is not physical in any way or in any form or in any density; that vibration, by— first product of that vibration is what we call the photon, particle of light. I was trying to make an analogy between this physical solution and the concept of love and light. Is this close to the concept of Love creating light, or not?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

28.5 Questioner: Thank you. I am wondering, what is the catalyst or the activator of the rotation? What causes the rotation so that the light condenses into our physical or chemical elements?

Ra: I am Ra. It is necessary to consider the enabling function of the focus known as Love. This energy is of an ordering nature. It orders in a cumulative way from greater to lesser so that when Its universe, as you may call it, is complete, the manner of development of each detail is inherent in the living light and thus will develop in such and such a way; your own universe having been well-studied in an empirical fashion by those you call your scientists and having been understood or visualized, shall we say, with greater accuracy by the understandings or visualizations of the one known as Dewey.

On the subject of gravity:

29.16 Questioner: Can you tell me how the gravity comes about?

Ra: I am Ra. This that you speak of as gravity may be seen as the pressing towards the inner light/love, the seeking towards the spiral line of light which progresses towards the Creator. This is a manifestation of a spiritual event or condition of livingness.

29.20 Questioner: Thank you. Then when our planet Earth here gets fully into fourth density, will there be a greater gravity?

Ra: I am Ra. There will be a greater spiritual gravity thus causing a denser illusion.

29.18 Questioner: I sometimes have difficulty in getting, you might say, a foothold into what I am looking for in trying to seek out the metaphysical principles, you might say, behind our physical illusion.

Could you give me an example of the amount of gravity in the third density conditions at the surface of the planet Venus? Would it be greater or less than Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

Gravity seems to have a physical component as well as a metaphysical component.

Thanks for the comment. There are indeed similarities with the material of Ra and that of Phylos.

When I published earlier, forget to add other passages from the book that talks about it.

Again he touched the enormous quadrangular block. Immediately it tipped on edge and leaned outward over us, causing me to spring away in terror lest it fall on me. Be not afraid, my brother. See, it is under my control as if on hinges; and he swung it back on its lower outer edge with wonderful ease, only keeping his own nearest hand firmly upon it. To my amazed query he replied that it worked to his will through magnetism. But I saw no magnet, and said so.

Truth! In me is the magnet you do not see. Did it ever occur to you that the processes of all life are carried on by what for our present purpose may be called magnetism? Assimilation of food and drink, waste, excretion, all vital processes whatever? The magnet is in the cerebellum or back brain, and in the medullary substance of the corporae striatum, a veritable wound magnet. The force which causes the heart to act, the lungs to act, maintains bodily heat, and so on, is enormous; it amounts to many hundreds of thousands of foot pounds per day. He that knows occult law can make nature parallel this magnet, for the universe itself moves only because of the current, which flows from positive to negative, from one−half of matter into the other half, continuously. Here, now, is an occult secret: make a place of separation in this, the Fire of Life, and where the poles come in contact there shall force be in action. This block of stone, the door, is an armature in a natural field of force. Here on the ground is another.

Putting the door−stone back in place, Quong drew a circle on the ground about a foot across. Then in this circle a couple of lines in a simple cross, one north and south, the, other east and west. As the four ends of the cross were contacted with the circle, a tall, steady flame sprang up, its spear−shaped cone trembling within itself, but being wholly uninfluenced by the wind, which had some time before commenced blowing in vigorous gusts. Then sad the Tchin: Behold the Vis Mortuus. Of all mankind only an occult student could bring it forth; only such a one could put it out, unless by accident. Touch it not; 'twould be fatal, on the principle that the greater contains all lesser forces, and it would instantly absorb the force of life, or of wind or wave, or projectile; it exists visibly here because on a thaumaturgic symbol. You think that symbol might as well be of any other form? So think those who comprehend not. See that moth darting about the flame of the light; it will enter, but not be burnt; no, quicker see! it touches, and disappears, and leaves no sign yet the light is not hot, no, not even warm. I will put it out.

Suiting his action to the word, he drew a stick through beneath the dust on which the circle was described, and the light in that instant was gone. Then another circle made he, drew but one line across it, north and south, then stepped into the figure, one of his feet on each semi−circle. Immediately his whole person was covered with a brilliant flame, so that he appeared on fire. I was exceedingly terrified.
Do not fear for me! It is well with me. The other flame was negative odicity, and would have instantly been fatal to whatever motion touched it and have disintegrated its form; yea, a rock thrown into it would at once have disintegrated, or a cannon ball discharged from the muzzle of the piece would have fared the same. But this is a positive flaming of the Vis Naturae, and preserves life. I might stand here till the centuries mounted and be not weary, nor hungry, nor sick, cat not, nor drink, yet live; for this keeps all things untouched by time, as when they enter it. No difference in symbolic figures, think you now? Indeed, yes. But my soul will not progress; so that case of living though its use offers, I care not to employ its aid, except that when weary it gives me rest; ill, it restores health.

There are several things here. I note the similarity of concepts used by Gurdjieff with respect to magnetic centers.

I also notice that when manifesting the Vis Mortuus, the behavior of this Light that absorbs everything is in character similar to a black hole. And that its opposite, the Vis Naturae freezes the time.

What draws more attention, is how the text explains the events with electrical concepts. In fact, the symbols are no other than the positive "+" and negative sign "-" Ah! and the similarity between positive ions (which alter or damage health) and negative ions (which improves health)

(15 June 1996)
A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.

[Various other comments on gravity]

Recent confirmation on the existence of "Gravity waves." I wonder what the relation could be?

https://www.sott.net/article/377836-President-of-the-Gran-Sasso-Science-Institute-The-discovery-of-gravitational-waves-marks-the-start-of-a-new-era-in-astronomy

:whistle:
In February 2016, the leaders of the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) announced that they had successfully detected gravitational waves, subtle ripples in the fabric of space-time that had been stirred up by the collision of two black holes. The team held a press conference in Washington to announce the landmark findings.

They also released their data.

Now a team of independent physicists has sifted through this data, only to find what they describe as strange correlations that shouldn’t be there. The team, led by Andrew Jackson, a physicist at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, claims that the troublesome signal could be significant enough to call the entire discovery into question. The potential effects of the unexplained correlations “could range from a minor modification of the extracted wave form to a total rejection of LIGO’s claimed [gravitational wave] discovery,” wrote Jackson in an email to Quanta. LIGO representatives say there may well be some unexplained correlations, but that they should not affect the team’s conclusions.

Jackson also gave a talk on his findings in May. The video is available online.

On June 13, 2017, Jackson and four co-authors published their criticism on the scientific preprint site arxiv.org. The paper generated considerable interest, prompting Ian Harry, a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics in Potsdam-Golm and a member of the LIGO Scientific Collaboration, to publish a public rebuttal five days later. Harry argued, in effect, that the independent team missed some subtleties in their data analysis, and that he couldn’t reproduce the claimed correlations. Jackson’s team then replied that they had found errors in Harry’s code, and that their argument stood. In an email to Quanta, Harry responded that he had corrected the typo in his code even before Jackson’s team published, and that in any case the error did not affect his analysis.

The technical issues at stake here have to do with the extreme difficulty of the measurements that LIGO attempts to make.

Gravitational waves are exceedingly faint, so to catch them LIGO was built with the ability to measure a change in distance just one-ten-thousandth the width of a proton. Lots of little bumps and vibrations can mimic a gravitational-wave signal, so LIGO uses two observatories, 3,000 kilometers apart, which operate synchronously, each double-checking the other’s observations. The noise at each detector should be completely uncorrelated — a jackhammer going off in the town near one detector won’t show up as noise in the other. Yet if a gravitational wave swoops through, it should create a similar signal in both instruments nearly simultaneously.

The main claim of Jackson’s team is that there appears to be correlated noise in the detectors at the time of the gravitational-wave signal. This might mean that, at worst, the gravitational-wave signal might not have been a true signal at all, but just louder noise.

A far more likely scenario is that the correlations in the noise, if real, point to something else. Perhaps the LIGO team subtracted the gravitational-wave signal from the raw data in such a way that it left a little correlated noise behind. Or perhaps there’s a small amount of correlation in the noise that caused the LIGO scientists to misinterpret their gravitational-wave signal. Vicky Kalogera, an astrophysicist at Northwestern University and a member of the LIGO team, said that the correlated noise, if significant, could cause a bias in the result that could “tell us potentially wrong information about the black holes” that created the gravitational waves.

But not everyone believes that the correlations are real. Harry, in his rebuttal, points out that Jackson’s team could have misused a common data-processing technique called the Fourier transform. The Fourier transform separates a data signal into a collection of simpler waveforms. The error, Harry writes, has to do with the technical assumption that the input data signal be “cyclical,” repeating itself without any breaks or discontinuities. For example, a cyclical sound wave would be the repetition of a sound clip without a pop in between each repetition. A signal that isn’t cyclical cannot be analyzed through the Fourier transform without introducing subtle errors. Otherwise, the so-called Gibbs phenomenon distorts the input signal’s frequencies, thus decreasing the accuracy of the ensuing analysis.

Since real-life data is almost never cyclical, anyone doing Fourier analysis must first execute an array of cleanup jobs on the raw data. “It looks like some of the results [of Jackson’s team] had to do with not pre-filtering the data before taking the Fourier transform,” said David Shoemaker, a physicist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and spokesperson for the LIGO Scientific Collaboration, echoing Harry’s public analysis.

Jackson, who declined to be interviewed for this article, writing in an email that “public polemics tend to harden positions and do not advance the desired end,” disputes this characterization. “We are aware of these issues. We neither agree with nor accept Harry’s views,” he wrote. Jackson’s four co-authors did not respond to Quanta’s requests for comments.

For now, confidence is high in LIGO’s conclusions. “The only persons qualified to analyze this paper are in the LIGO Scientific Collaboration,” said Robert Wagoner, a theoretical physicist at Stanford University who is not affiliated with LIGO. “They are the only ones who have had access to the raw data.” Steinn Sigurðsson, an astrophysicist at Pennsylvania State University who is also not affiliated with either team, agrees. “For now, I’d definitely go with the LIGO people,” he said. “It is very rare for outsiders to find major errors in a large collaboration.”

Nevertheless, “it’s going to take longer than people would like” to get these issues resolved, said Sigurðsson. “It’s going to take months.”

The LIGO team later reported that they had found gravitational waves from a second black-hole merger, then a third. Jackson and his colleagues have not yet published any analysis of these events.

What of the controversy, then? “There is no drama here,” Kalogera said. “It’s science as usual. … Healthy, positive communication is very much welcome amongst scientists.”

Back
Top Bottom