Session 22 October 2022

This presents two main possibilities to me: that psychopaths do not return to 5D after death, or they do return to 5D and choose not to reincarnate. This would likely have consequences for their awareness/"information bodies" in 5D due to their alignment with the entropic Thought Centre of Non-Being.

I don’t think they ever go to 5D due that they don’t have a consolidated soul, remember they are a damaged OP (according to the Cs that is) So if they ever get to consolidate something or crystallize (using the C’s terms) they could still be around in 3D as the form of an evil spirit or demon, or at least that’s what I understood.

Thanks Laura, Andromeda and crew for this new session

Q: (L) What happened to Jacobo Grinberg who disappeared on December 8, 1994?

A: He was involved in iffy financial dealings to fund his work and fell afoul of money men.

Well this solves part of the mystery. If it was narcos, they have a habit of either dissolving the bodies in acid or burying the bodies in the desert or in the mountains. If it was politicians, then all evidence was erased. Jacobo disappeared on December 8, 1994 at the age of 47. And if we talk about money men, we can include former (hyper corrupt) president Carlos Salinas de Gortari, remembered for having stolen the presidency in 1988 and because during his six-year term a presidential candidate was assassinated. The year 1994 was undoubtedly the year that changed Mexico (even the Cs said something about the fall of Mexico and economically it happened, many will remember the "tequila effect").

To this day there is still talk of Jacobo's disappearance (even the wildest theories say that he passed to another dimension), a documentary was recently screened at the film library of the National University (UNAM) about the "secrets" of the researcher, who is even said to have had a chair at the National University in the Faculty of Psychology on the subject of the paranormal and was the founder of the National Institute for the Study of Consciousness.
THE SECRET OF DOCTOR GRINBERG
Ida Cuéllar / Spain

In 1994, Mexican scientist Jacobo Grinberg mysteriously disappeared. The strange circumstances of his disappearance gave rise to multiple hypotheses and theories that have contributed to hide the truth of the case. In several studies such as the one that showed the first signs of human telepathy, Grinberg took the study of psychophysiology beyond the limits of traditional science in order to approach the infinite potential of the human brain. Following various clues, including those of the commander who investigated the case, this documentary reconstructs the events that explain the absence of Dr. Grinberg, in a journey that goes through Mexico, the United States, Nepal and Spain.

One of those shamans here in Mexico became kind of famous because she made this kind of like miracle surgeries

Now, keep in mind that this guy was a scientist who studied psychology and psychophysiology.

The day Jacobo Grinberg met 'Pachita', the miraculous healer who was his inspiration.

captura-de-pantalla-2020-05-06-a-las-14-29-19-png.66032

The story of Jacobo Grinberg continues to shock the world. The Mexican scientist, known for conducting several experiments to test his synergistic theory and prove the existence of telepathy, mysteriously disappeared in 1994 in a complicated context for Mexico, since at that time the Zapatista movement arose, the North American Free Trade Agreement came into force, the presidential candidate Colosio was assassinated and a severe economic crisis began in the country.

One of the most interesting and even controversial cases of the scientist, originally from Mexico City, was the day he met Bárbara Guerrero known as 'Pachita', the healer who claimed to be possessed by the spirit of Cuauhtémoc, the last ruler of Tenochtitlán.

One day Jacobo Grinberg learned of the existence of Doña Pachita and did everything possible to meet her, since he was very struck by the fact that the shaman performed supposed miracles by curing sick people by performing complicated operations without anesthesia and with a simple knife.

After meeting her, the scientist was fascinated and inspired to write, in addition to other texts, the books: 'The Manifestations of Being I: Pachita' and 'The Shamans of Mexico: Pachita'.

When Grinberg met Pachita, he wrote that the miraculous healer did have a strong connection to the Mexica tlatoani Cuauhtémoc, as he saw with his own eyes the practices she used to magically heal people.

In one of his texts, Jacobo Grinberg narrated the first meeting with Pachita and described every detail.

'I met Pachita when I should have met her.... What I saw at Pachita's house challenged to such a fundamental degree my conceptions about the body and its importance, that after the first operating session I went out into the street feeling like a spirit and living my body as a kind of vehicle...', he wrote.

The scientist's life changed after meeting the healer, as he became even more interested in shamanic and magical subjects when he discovered that there were no limits.

Grinberg mentioned in his book that one of the scenes that impacted him the most at Pachita's house was when she operated on a girl in a cerebral cortex transplant.

"That was too difficult for me. For more than 10 years I have dedicated myself to researching some aspects of brain physiology, and although I consider myself quite revolutionary among my colleagues, I never imagined nor could I have accepted that a part of the brain could be transplanted from one human being to another. I would never have accepted it if I had not seen it, but the fact is that I saw it and it transformed me so profoundly that from that moment on all my psycho-physiological conceptions changed,' he wrote.

Jacobo Grinberg assured that Pachita's 'miracles' were real, since he saw them with his own eyes. According to the scientist, the girl that Pachita operated on in several sessions and who arrived in a state in which she did not move or speak, improved, spoke and even smiled.

Attachments

• captura-de-pantalla-2020-05-06-a-las-14.29.19.png
    captura-de-pantalla-2020-05-06-a-las-14.29.19.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 485
Laura said:
Q: (L) Is everybody feeling the torture of the external world going to hell in a handbasket and nothing we can do about it? Do ya'll feel tortured, horrified, disgusted, amazed, revolted, helpless...

Hello to all,
Yes, Laura, I feel the same way.
When I read your entire introduction to this session, I had to stop and reread it because I felt like you were speaking for me.
When I'm in this deep sadness about this crazy world, I think directly of the CS words (like a lifeline): "Wait and see", or "Watch the show", etc.
And smiling, I also wonder if I will have the strength to "Wait, See and Watch"....

And this strength, not to fall into despair, I find it thanks to you, your work to communicate to us all the things that we must know and especially understand, in order to be able to resist and continue our way.

Thanks to all of you
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Many thanks to all related to the session and sharing it!

Just a little tired of so much psychopath imposed on the world, which still is increasing. Well, who doesn’t? Well... I think we must, as a group, persevere in faith while acquiring knowledge.

And speaking of group, by the way, I wonder that an electromagnetic beam weapon aimed to close portals really could be built by us (like the C’s suggest), using like main instrument the EM projection resulted from our mind, that is, group prayers?
—this Session: on October 22nd 2022—

(irjO) Archeology related question: Teotihuacan, is known as "The city of the gods", is an ancient Mesoamerican city located in the valley area of Mexico, with pyramids and all that. It's impressive and nobody knows who built it. The Mayans occupied the city when it was already abandoned. There is the theory of the Olmecs, who were an ancient civilization, being the original builders. Were the Olmecs the original builders? If yes, what happened to them and the city?

A: Close enough. Died out due to famine and disease.

Wow. Thus we have the Olmec civilization claimed like ancient sophisticated “gods” (‘The city of the gods’) which indeed were skilled enough to erect pyramids that last till nowadays. Also, attributed to them there are a number of enigmatic sculptures with multi-ethnic features (global?), which include even those portraying themselves as of African aspect, and wearing elaborated vestments instead of “common Natives” in loincloths as the academic science preaches.

Now, how a versatile civilization like that simply did not emigrate to other places before going in starvation and disease? Maybe because a catastrophe came out of the sudden over the whole world?! So, apparently the Olmecs had their end like had one day the dinosaurs.
640px-San_Lorenzo_Monument_3.jpg

Olmec head​

Last edited:
Now, how a versatile civilization like that simply did not emigrate to other places before going in starvation and disease? Maybe because a catastrophe came out of the sudden over the whole world?! So, apparently the Olmecs had their end like had one day the dinosaurs.

It’s fascinanting that this ancient culture/civilization were capable of building all those structures that no other mesoamerican culture were able to after that, I suspects they indeed migrated to other areas or perhaps moved to Mexico valley from other areas and perhaps they are the ones responsible for the other Neolithic structures in other Latin America areas. So, if they were capable of this, it could be an indicative of them being direct descendants of Atlanteans just as ancient Egypt or other ancient cultures were.

Really interesting to read this new session! 63% knowledge base as a group is encouraging as a statistic in my opinion. Bear in mind that the average 4D entity has acclimatised to his/her surroundings and is an integrated worldly figure. We as a group are still in study mode, graduation may well be at least a decade or so away I think. So pretty good I reckon.

The point about psychopaths being able to crystallise into a quasi demonic entity gave me a shudder I must say. There's hope for Dick Cheney yet!

I never grok everything on the first read so I'll read through the session again tonight, big thank you to Laura and the crew for making this all possible.

Like waking in a place you don’t know with nothing but a set of binoculars. Every month (roughly) a session happens and an invisible hand turns the lens ever so slightly into sharper focus. You begin to recognize things bit by bit, year after year. Sometimes recognizing in stark relief a bit you made out many years back, but only just come to understand today. Others you were certain you knew the moment you heard it, only to find later belong in completely different area of the puzzle. You pray that you see the whole image before something swoops by and dashes your binoculars against the rocks. Gratitude for this latest food for thought and highlighting more areas in the landscape.🙏❤️

Back
Top Bottom