Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
August 24, 2002

Laura, Ark, Sara , Luann, Sandra B

Q: (L) Hello

A: Hello

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Koroiia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea! Grooving. Soon we present guests?

Q: (L) We have Luann, Sandra, and you know Sara.

A: Charmed.

Q: (L) Well, I know we're grooving or whatever. Are we grooving because there are other energies present?

A: Yes. Colinear frequencies are easier to work with.

Q: (L) Okay, I have a question before we launch off on this other subject. We have been considering putting our collected material on the attack on the WTC and the conspiracy of the government together into a book or a small booklet form or something rather than putting it on the web site and subjecting ourselves to hackers and all that kind of stuff. The question is how to do this without stepping on toes here? (A) By doing this, shall we remarkably cross the line?

A: Lines can be crossed if done carefully.

Q: (A) What would be crossing carefully involve in this case?

A: Give attention to phrasing in an ambiguous way.

Q: (L) What constitutes ambiguity in this case?

A: Indirect references.

Q: (L) Well, in the sessions where we discussed this attack your answers were not ambiguous.

A: Yes, but we aren't 3rd density either. We can take the heat. You might get burned. Let us do that part, you just ask "can it be true?"

Q: (L) So in other words we can publish such a little book, but we don't have to declare that it's true. (A) We don't know, we are asking questions, right? (SB ) Yeah that's about as ambiguous as you can possibly go. (A) Uh huh, which is true, we don't know. Alright, so in the sense this is an invitation to both kinds of answers, no it isn't true, yes it is true, right? Okay. Then we are open to reason right? Okay.

A: It would also be a good idea to present both sides of the story. Along with a little "history" of the claimants and participants so the reader may have a foundation on which to judge who is or is not likely to be truthful.

Q: (L) Well, let me think. So if I include a little bit of history about a few related things and then point out:here's what's happening now and this is what's going on, that will do it. (A) Okay, any particular subject that needs to be avoided?

A: Do not yourselves enter upon the "Jewish question." Let our comments stand.

Q: (L) Okay, now, $64,000 question: what caused the fire and explosion at the Pentagon? Was it a 757?

A: No it was very close to what you have surmised: a drone craft specially modified to give certain "impressions" to witnesses. Even the windows were not "real."

Q: (S) What is a drone craft? (A) It's a guided craft run by a computer. There is not even a seat for a pilot. (L) Alright, the $64,001 question, what happened to Flight 77?

A: It was landed and now resides, in part, in fourth density.

Q: (L) What do mean "in part," how can it be in part?

A: As we have mentioned before, certain bases have this property due to direct interaction with denizens of that realm.

Q: (L) And they talked about bases that have levels underground. (A) Well, 'in part' can mean mechanical part or the human part. (L) Also, once they talked about bi-density beings that can move back and forth between 3rd and 4th density. So, exactly what do you mean by this 'in part?'

A: Let us just say that the "human" part now resides at 5th density.

Q: (L) Well, the soul is what goes to 5th density. So that means that the bodies are still - well, somewhere. Did they later use parts of these bodies to produce evidence at the crash site of 'remains?'

A: Parts is the correct word. Do you think that any of them could be "allowed" to survive?

Q: (A) I have a technical question because if it landed somewhere, question is, whether the standard military surveying satellites, or whatever it is, know the place, or it disappeared completely before landing from normal satellite, or rather military, observation?

A: It landed in the normal way.

Q: (A) Okay, then that means the military, and perhaps also the White House, knows that it landed and knows that...

A: White House knows little of what transpires in any case.

Q: (A) Right. But there are other spy satellites; some other countries may know that this story with flight 77 crashing at the Pentagon is...

A: At those levels, there is only one "Master."

Q: (L) Those levels? What levels?

A: Levels that can hand down orders to bury or suppress.

Q: (L) So you're saying that even, for example French, Russian, Chinese satellites that might have noticed something, that there is some level of control that can order such information to be buried or suppressed...(A) And the order will be respected? Why?

A: Those who are at that level have been bought and paid for by both giving knowledge of upcoming cataclysmic vents, and promised survival and positions of power after. It is not difficult to realize the there is a body of such types in positions of power already. Power is not only attractive to such types, they are the kind most easily corrupted by it.

Q: (SB) So they've been bought and paid for by...(L) Telling them what's going to happen, telling them this is the only way to survive and that they will be helped to survive. And then, telling them that once it's all over with, they can be in charge. Well, if they were going to kill the people anyway, who were in Flight 77, why didn't they just simply use this Flight 77 to crash into the Pentagon?

A: Because the damage would not have been controllable otherwise.

Q: (A) Yes, this is rather clear. If you let real hijackers and real pilots in there, who may start to fight just before the crash or something, God knows where it might hit. (L) So it was real important for this one to be carefully controlled. It had to hit a very specific target for a very specific reason. (A) Yeah. All this jet fuel will start burning, uncontrolled fire...(L) Can't have that. (S) Well also there might have been a specific area of the Pentagon that was more expendable; that they were focusing in on one specific spot in that building. (L) Well that has something to do with what Lu found out because she discovered that most of the people in the Pentagon who were killed were low-level female workers. All bigwigs were somewhere else in the building. (A) Well, what will be the consequences for publishing this book? If we are supposed to add this stuff, what's the point of publishing it?

A: You asked.

Q: (A) I asked what? (L) We're the one who asked about publishing it, they're not the ones who suggested it. (A) Oh. Is it a worthwhile investment of time publishing such a book?

A: Who is going to put the pieces together reasonably and coherently if you don't? Everyone is seeking truth. What's wrong with putting it out there?

Q: (L) Well sometimes putting the truth out there gets you in deep doo-doo.

A: And some times not putting it out there gives some others hopes of stopping you from doing so. Once it is out, you are safer since at that point any "attacks" only justify and validate.

Q: (SB) Was there any danger in the submarine promotional visit?

A: There is a strong likelihood that there could have been if you attended.

Q: (LA) I was thinking about the Space Camp thing. Did anything happen to the kids there?

A: Such programs are precursors to deeper black projects. Avoid at all costs. Also there are many other such portals in your life.

Q: (S) Oh my god! My son J** went to space camp. (SB to LA) I went to a camp too. Did you go to a camp? (LA) NASA puts on a Space Camp for the kids. I went as a chaperone. (SB) The one I went to was sponsored by the state of Georgia but it was called Exploration Camp and the second year I don't remember anything.

A: Read Dolan and use your imagination to perceive just how such programs can be utilized. Just knowing the capabilities that you suspect with good reason regarding Flight 77, should give you some concept of how the Consortium operates. Imagine a "group" going to Space Camp on board that plane. Handy, eh?

Q: (L) So that's how they select out, maybe program, get them set up, have all kinds of groups ready and set up to be prepared to utilize at any point and time. Next question, or are we all getting depressed? (LA) You can tell huh? (SB) That's an understatement. (L) Well what seems to be so is that right here and now the planet is really kind of in deep doo-doo. We have a drunk at the wheel of the planet and nobody seems to be big enough or brave enough to really tell him he's drunk and take the keys away from him. On top of that, we have a lot of people, of course, who choose to think that drunks drive better when they're drunk. I mean there are people who subscribe to that idea and there are others who really want to get out. I know the C's have always said sit back and enjoy the show. I guess it's going to be pretty dramatic. Is there a positive aspect to any of this?

A: We have mentioned transducing of energies by groups. We have mentioned "help" to certain groups. You speak regularly about "butterflies and hurricanes." If you are patient and persistent, it will pay off in a way you cannot even conceive of at this point.

Q: (L) Questions? (A) It is clear, the positive aspect is if we can do something...(L) We just keep patiently doing what we see in front of us to do. We are just a butterfly. (A) We cannot even predict and imagine how it can change. (S) Is there anyone globally, in mainstream media, reporting the news who understands at any level close to what we are beginning to see what is happening?

A: No. Unfortunately. We suggest you need to become a "host" of your own show!

Q: (S) Wouldn't that be a humdinger? (L) We don't have the audience and it isn't very likely we could get away with it. We've got the website, that's our voice, and that's it. It's the liars who get the major audience. That's because the money is behind them. They not only don't get attacked, they get promoted. Alright then, everybody's depressed now, so I guess we better say goodnight. Anything before we say goodnight?

A: Just remember the little engine that could. Goodbye.

End of Session

A: Read Dolan and use your imagination to perceive just how such programs can be utilized. Just knowing the capabilities that you suspect with good reason regarding Flight 77, should give you some concept of how the Consortium operates. Imagine a "group" going to Space Camp on board that plane. Handy, eh?

I never understood that last sentence. Can someone who gets it clarify? Thanks.

PopHistorian said:

I never understood that last sentence. Can someone who gets it clarify? Thanks.

My take on it was 1) a group of kids sacrificed to create emotional public reaction; or 2) a group of selected kids on such a plane that are ostensibly killed in a crash, but are really taken underground. Of course, both results could be gotten from a single incident.

Thanks, but still not sure. I can see how, for example, a group of kids who all attend a camp or event or something might be influenced or prepared or affected in some way for possible future "use." But, were the C's suggesting that all those on the flight might have been "prepared" somehow?

PopHistorian said:
Thanks, but still not sure. I can see how, for example, a group of kids who all attend a camp or event or something might be influenced or prepared or affected in some way for possible future "use." But, were the C's suggesting that all those on the flight might have been "prepared" somehow?

My take is that space camp are use to program kids for further use. Selected kids will have embedded program trigger at an appropriate moment that will push them to an action as taking a certain plane for a certain destination. Either they are selected because they are disposable or that they have further plan for them but need to erase (death) all trace. Once they are declared dead, they can be use in underground project as guinea pig or food for the you know who. Who know the extend of evil they do underground. Remember, some of those place are in fourth density, no time as we know it. Even if we find part of body the next day that confirm their death, it doesn't mean that they didn't suffer for a long time. OSIT

Whew (running hand accross forehead), all the things you don't know as a kid that can be dangerous! Of all the times I fantasized in elementary school about what it would be like to go to Space Camp, and get to simulate-fly in those cool shuttles (thanks very much to Hollywood, with that goofy movie with the same name, starring Kate Capshaw), now I'm glad that I was one of the poor kids whose parents couldn't afford such things.

14 Sept 2002
Q: (L) ... You said before that OP's were originally intended as a bridge between second and third densities and that they were used [by 4D STS]. Is Mouravieff right about the potential for OP's to advance being dependent upon souled beings advancement to STO at the end of this cycle?

A: Not exactly. A soul imprint can grow independent of the cycle. However, it is more likely for a soul to "grow" when interacting with 4th Density STO. STS tends to drain energy for its own use.

Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So when you say encountering 'half as many,' what does that mean?

A: It means that "souls" run in families for the most part. Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled, individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. However, when awakening, they may encounter even more OP's.

Q: (L) So they tend to run in families but families can have aberrations. That is, a family that's mostly OP's could have an occasional souled human, which they don't know what to do with. And, in the same way, a family of mostly souled people could have an occasional OP, or a line of them that pops up in the family every now and then. But for the most part, people with souls marry people with souls unless there is some danger of them awakening in which case there's special situation where [4D STS] insert OP's into their lives. But I would say that in a general sense what they're saying, and y'all can correct me if I'm wrong here, is that, water seeks its own level, so to speak.

A: More or less.

Q: (L) So in other words, the people who noticed that remark were right, and the way I took it was wrong. Okay, another question, are there other types of soulless beings more than those reanimated or remolecularized dead dudes and OP's? Is there such things as holographic projection beings running around on the planet at this point and time?

A: In a sense, you are all "holographic" projections. But to answer the question, it is rare.

Q: (L) So, there are holographic projection type beings or there can be, but there's not too many of them. Alright, on to the next question. Are there any particular clues that we could have about identifying OP's?

A: Is it necessary to have more clues? Remember some things are to be learned.

Q: (C) I think they're saying to start paying attention, making mental notes and figuring it out for yourself. (J) Didn't they say that generally OP's don't get abducted? ... (C) I think it's probably better, from what they're saying, if we just all figure it out from experience. You learn more by just watching than if they handed it to you. (L) Another question we had was, in areas where 3rd and 4th density are merged or merging, is it easier for Men in Black to project themselves into such a reality.

A: Of course.

Q: (J) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?

A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines.
Is it possible if we, in anchoring a frequency, have some contact with 4D STO forces, have in that relation some tertiary influence on the OPs in our life that would allow a better chance for them to "grow" a soul?

There's also the idea of there being a balance of half souled-beings and half organic portals in 3D, so does that mean that when those who are ready to graduate to 4D do graduate, does that allow for some kind of balancing factor in 3D for some of the OPs (perhaps not the psychopathic ones that are "failed" OPs) to have the foundation in their soul imprint to grow a soul (i.e. to be in our shoes)? Many OPs are not nasty, which perhaps are in part due to their ability to mimic souled-beings and higher centers.

With regard to this balancing factor, if the OPs gain a greater foothold in 3D, that may constitute a reality where comets swoop by and strike the Earth in some grand, entropic cosmic act of the universe. Perhaps that is why many of us aren't already eradicated by 4D STS forces since they don't want to close out the show too soon without enacting their "total control" plan. It makes me think of the importance of this network in holding a frequency as we move into the future.

Is it helpful to submit a spelling error? I have been re reading all the transcripts, and have found several. I haven't posted them because its an annoyance for the mod. However , Laura mentions her concern with editing for accuracy and I concur; this is a ground breaking historical document which will be often consulted and quoted in future.
A: Those who are at that level have been bought and paid for by both giving knowledge of upcoming cataclysmic vents, and promised survival and positions of power after. It is not difficult to realize the there is a body of such types in positions of power already. Power is not only attractive to such types, they are the kind most easily corrupted by it.
should vent be event?
Boldly tiptoes the grammar Nazzi, slinking like a thief in the night, going where Angels fear to tread.

Back
Top Bottom