Session 3 September 2008

Belibaste said:
T.C. said:
C's said:
A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.

The centre of the Earth?

T.C.

And apparently any stellar sphere

Laura said:
And perhaps every atom of your body is a "sphere" and is a window to other dimensions/densities?

My thoughts, exactly :)! And as everything is based upon the same "primal matter", which probably is spherical by nature, all that is, is saturated (and based upon) gravity. This also reflects the law of "as above, so below" (repeating nature, like fractals). This would also mean that every thing in itself has the same connection through its inner window.. (as all is one, it has to be like this, osit).

[very speculative]
This reminds me of a statement by the C's: (emphasis mine)

C's session 951212 said:
A: Source? There is no such thing.
Q: (L) You mean there is no Prime Creator, no origin or source of our existence?
A: You are Prime Creator.
Q: (L) But that is so esoteric... I am talking about...
A: The point is: stop filling your consciousness with monotheistic philosophies
planted long ago to imprison your being. Can't you see it by now, after all you
have learned, that there is no source, there is no leader, there is no basis, there is
no overseer, etc... You literally possess, within your consciousness profile, all the
power that exists within all of creation!?!
You absolutely have all that exists, ever
has, or ever will, contained within your mind. All you have to do is learn how to
use it, and at that moment, you will literally, literally, be all that is, was, and ever
will be!!!!!!!!

This window could be the "point of consciousness", which is the Prime Creator (us).. ?
[/very speculative]

Maybe this "inversed gravity" is the creative principle of gravity, as opposed to the usual geometrical representation of gravity, which binds things and forms black holes, if overabundant. It could have something to do with the scientifically hypothesized "dark energy", which supposedly counteracts gravity. Like a flame it emits energy (because of merging/reacting "things" and the radiation of excessive inter"molecular" binding energy [like what happens when molecules react and a flame appears] ??). The keyword "zero-point energy" comes to my mind.. (which is also related to "dark energy", as I just read in Wikipedia).

A few last thoughts about the emergence of fractals and their merging on the surface: Maybe consciousness forms (through these windows) existence (and therefore creates all that is) by means of exact mathematical principles (which chaos theory is a part of?). These emerging fractals/principles merge on the surface and create forces, which determine creation; like atomic correlation in the microcosmos and life on earth in the mesocosmos..

Phew.. that was some sudden inspiration :lol:
Please take it as it is: Just a thought. Hopefully it helps leading to further clues!

Laura said:
Session Date: September 3rd 2008

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What is this outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.
Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?
A: And more.
Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?
A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

In a sense, it was very saddening to read this.
On the one hand, the coming catastrophes that will catch so many people by surprise (including families) and allow so much suffering, and on the other hand, the positive emotions I have about the possibilities of 'graduation' being near for some people. So far, the overall net emotional effect is no change of state, unless it hasn't fully 'hit me' yet.

I AM concerned about that which was mentioned here:

Session 941205:

Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things, then our assumptions change?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, is this wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?
A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.

I am wondering if I am even anywhere close to having changed enough assumptions to be able to experience any of this in a positive way. And I am wondering how much 'fun' it's going to be to learn the answer.

Laura said:
I had the distinct feeling that the opening remarks related to the selection of Palin as VP candidate because we have been a bit occupied discussing it around here. I think there'll be some interesting dots connected in the next sott "connect the dot" about her.

This is very true. Palin is someone to really watch. But I was thinking that it really doesn't matter which candidate gets elected. You have McCain who is 72 and not in the greatest health, and you have Obama, who has a lot of white supremacists quite up in arms. Both have VP candidates who are hawkish war mongers who are willing to do anything the Zionists want. So either way, the U.S. is in deep doodoo.

Although, McCain/Palin seem most likely to win at this point.

fwiw

Does that means that the Neocons will "win" the (se)election? (Not that Obama seems much better in any way but he seems to me the lesser of two evils.)

edit: not that I think it will make any difference who wins and loses, but still :)

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

What happened in Germany towards the end of the war? Well, it wasn’t turmoil in the sense of strikes, riots, and civil commotions. There was a growing oppression from the government to keep the war machinery running while people outmigrated from cities to flee from the bombings and obtain shelter and food to survive the dire situation. There was a flood of refugees throughout the country and barter economy started replacing the monetised economy.
“Volksschaedlinge” (lit. »Pest harmful to the people«) was a term used for people who in the eyes of the Nazis harmed the »public welfare« of society, such as those involved in plundering after air-raids, people involved in black market trading, persons who voiced criticism of the Nazi regime, soldiers who have deserted etc. A person so labelled could be sentenced to the most severe punishment - in most cases towards the end of the war - the death penalty (martial law). Finally the regime was changed by exterior forces, not by the German people.

I am not quite sure if the C’s put an imminent collapse of the economy followed by inner turmoil and martial law first and the destruction of the country by acts of war as a following event or vice versa.

Or:

A cosmic catastrophe first, followed by inner turmoil, martial law next and finally violent regime change?

Maybe my English is too poor to figure out the subtleties….

Anyway, pretty scary stuff, as they say it could not be stopped.

Nienna Eluch said:
Although, McCain/Palin seem most likely to win at this point.

Really? I would put my money on Obama, but then I'm not in the US. :/ It looks like a pretty scary place now, if the choice of VPs is anything to go by and I'm not sure how Palin would 'rule' if she were suddenly to find herself as President. It might create a power vacume and anarchy (if history is anything to go by) She seems like such a minnow in a big pond.

It reminds me of what would have happened if the attempt on Regans life succeeded. Interesting way to become President if one isn't elected into the job. I guess someone might have been just a little bit impatient at the time.

Gottlike said:
Maybe this "inversed gravity" is the creative principle of gravity, as opposed to the usual geometrical representation of gravity, which binds things and forms black holes, if overabundant. It could have something to do with the scientifically hypothesized "dark energy", which supposedly counteracts gravity. Like a flame it emits energy (because of merging/reacting "things" and the radiation of excessive inter"molecular" binding energy [like what happens when molecules react and a flame appears] ??). The keyword "zero-point energy" comes to my mind.. (which is also related to "dark energy", as I just read in Wikipedia).

Given the reference to "pyro" and "inverted geometry" I suspect it may be referring to this 12-26-98 session:

Q: Okay, I am done. (A) I was trying to put together things related to research on UFT, and the questions I have asked
recently. After a time of being quite desperate, because I could not put these things together, I could finally see some dim
light. So, I would like to ask. But, please do not reassure me if what I think is wrong... just tell me it is wrong, and I will
look for something else. I came up with the idea that we should model our space time on a kind of a surface embedded in
a higher dimensional flat space. This would account for several things that you have told us. At some point you said the
following: 'Old makes new again,' which suggested that we should come back to what Einstein was thinking, and then you
said 'equilateral versus hypotenuse.' I didn't have a clue, but then I got an idea that it is related to different kinds of tensors
with three indices, rather than to geometrical features. Is this guess correct?
A: Partly, but geometric figures provide a third density guide for visualizations of field concepts.
Q: (A) Hmmm....
A: Pyramids inverted upon one another.
Q: (A) Where to put these pyramids?
A: Hexagonal representaion of flat plane...
Q: (A) What is hexagonal representation?
A: What does a hexagon look like when converted to three dimensional represention?
Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star
of David, and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted
pyramids make a Star of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a
plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A) They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
A: Vortices... this is what your "wormhole" would look like.
Q: (A) Now, we have a problem here, because you speak in terms of features, geometrical features, and I would like to
convert this to equations which...
A: Okay, what is the problem?
Q: (A) I want to describe gravity, and to describe gravity I must have some geometrical quantity which describes this
gravity, so my idea is that gravitational field is described by the bending of our space time in a higher dimensional flat
space...
A: Yes...
Q: And that this bending would describe both gravity and electromagnetism.
A: Yes...
Q: (A) In all this I do not see a place at all for tetrahedrons. What do they have to do with a bent surface?
A: Maybe you do not see yet.
Q: (A) But, still I want to understand what was all this talk about tetrahedrons. So, I thought about tetrahedrons that I
have worked with and met in my research. There were several occasions. First, there are tetrahedrons which we need if
you build a continuous theory of completely discrete elements. Then we do the triangulation of the surface, or we need
tetrahedrons to triangulate space, so let me call it Place One. Place Two: tetrahedrons I understood as symbols because
tetrahedrons have three edges from each vertex, so I thought this three should represent third order differential equations.
Place Three: I use tetrahedrons for describing magnetic monopoles, but they were not necessary, and I have no other
way to put tetrahedrons into the idea to bend geometry. If things are fluffy, what are tetrahedrons doing there? I have no
clue at all! So, I want to ask about a possiblity of describing different densities. It came to my mind that perhaps Einstein,
when you spoke about variable physicality, that Einstein was afraid when he understood that in his work. I thought about
this and I think that Einstein determined that the future must be determined from the past and present, and when he found
that he had a theory where the future was open, he dismissed it and was afraid. Is this a good guess that variable
physicality, mathematically, means a theory where there is a freedom of choosing the future when past and present are
given?
Q: (A) Is it related to the fact that we should use higher order differential equations, not second order?
A: Yes. Einstein found that not only is the future open, but also the present and the past. Talk about scary!!
Q: (A) All you have said so far points to an idea by a Swiss guy named Armand Wyler. This Wyler found a way to
compute from geometry so-called Fine Structure Constant, which is a number and can be found experimentally. Then, of
course, he was invited to Princeton to explain how he did it, and apparently he failed to explain himself, and he ended in
an asylum for the mentally deranged. The question is: if I follow his way of thinking, can I succeed in deriving and
understanding the nature of this Fine Structure Constant?
Q: (A) Well, if I do it, should I keep it a secret so that I won't end up in an asylum?
A: The problem with Wyler was with the audience, not the speaker.
Q: (A) What does that mean? (L) I guess it means that the people he was talking to couldn't grasp it, not that he couldn't
explain it. Did he really lose his mind, or was he sort of 'helped' to go crazy?
A: He suffered a "breakdown."
Q: (A) Now, let's change a little bit. BRH sent me an e-mail where there was a discussion between Sarfatti and a Russian
physicist who was working with Sakharov by the name of Ryazanov, at Moscow University. He says he can do
derivation of quantum mechanics from electro dynamics with two signs of time. He is speaking about possible reversing of
causality. On the other hand, he is saying that it is the sin of physicists that they believe in the power of mathematics. Part
of what this Ryazanov is saying seems to correspond to what I think also. Does he really have a theory which explains
quantum mechanics?
A: Yes, but he made an omission.
Q: (A) What omission?
A: Calculating the frequency constant.
Q: (A) Okay, I will try to get his paper. In looking for this Ryazanov on the web, I have found the pages of a Polish
Medical Doctor who is making all kinds of funny experiments, including parapsychological, being, at the same time,
director of the University Clinic. I had the idea that I should get in contact with him. Who is he? Can I have a clue?
A: Who is he?
Q: (A) His name is Brodziak. He is in contact with Sarfatti, Pitkannen, Deautsche, and so on. Should I become more
active in these discussions, these mailing lists?
A: Sure, but you will need to separate the "wheat from the chaff."

Heim and his 6-dim spaces, Wyler and his complex space volumes, Sakharov and his zero point fluctuation gravity, and Ark and his conformal structures are all related and might make "wormholes" all the way down to the electron/quark level. As for what the inverted pyramids/octahedrons might be, the only think I know is this and I don't understand it much at all other than it tiles 3-dim space:

From http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/clcroct.html

In a paper astro-ph/9801276 (written in the context of large-scale structure of our universe) E. Battaner shows how such a non-filling tiling by octahedra can be subdivided into a similar non-filling tiling by smaller (1/3 length scale) octahedra, with 7 small octahedra within each larger octahedron, as shown in this image from his paper:

octnest.gif

The octahedral fractal structure of E. Battaner also forma an onarhedral fractal structure. Just as the faces, etc., of the onarhedron correspond to the 7 octonion imaginaries, the 7 subonarhedra (one at each vertex plus one in the middle) also correspond to the 7 octonion imaginaries. Further, the 3 smaller subonarhedra on each axis of a larger onarhedron correspond to an associative triangle. Within each large onarhedron, in addition to the 7 small onarhedra, there are 8 small cuboctahedra. The 7 small onarhedra correspond to the 7 octonion imaginaries, and the 8 small cuboctahedra to the 8 additional sedenion imaginaries. They are related to the last Hopf fibration of spheres:
S7 to S15 to S8

Joel Skousen put it as a "Naive Christian in the Lion's Den" at his website, but IMO she's a player with the question being whether her play is conscious or not. Watching her speech (through all the bs) wasn't easy, but what stuck out was the machine like delivery of the same message... feeding the same lies to the same crowd... the con game continues and the crowd loved it... all unaware. I found nothing in her eyes... nothing. There just didn't seem to be a 'person' in there. Yes, it's just my opinion, but that's rare in politics, as most may be ill-informed, but self-aware. Most seem to have something behind the eyes. She didn't. IMO. The whole speech was like watching a well oiled machine operating. Nothing personal. Just a tool for those operating it, and as John McCain thinks he has control of it, it's no wonder he's happy these days.

This path to destruction is still unwritten, but the Europeans are waiting quietly in the wings like the Chinese. All remind me of Nixon's 'silent majority', and the whole OP angle gives that a rather telling meaning. Then there's Dennis Krucinich's problem in getting the Congress to do their duty regarding criminal action against Bush&company. Sounds like a Broadway parody. All the major players are staying away from that impeachment issue. So, what's left is only Putin's innate wisdom as shown in his handling of the post Soviet plutocrats or whatever they were called. That attempt to inject covert means of control into Russia after decades of overt control which Putin has returned to his homeland. So the game returns to the original script of East vs West and the classic battle of the titans routine of imperial players on stage. The question is whether Putin can maintain control of his own ego to see how he's being manipulated into war. He's been through a similiar routine with those plutocrats and now finds himeself once again in the same part. Being a wrestler might help him read his enemies intent and avoid falling into this trap... at least until Poland, Ukraine and perhaps the rest of Europe wakes up and starts separating themselves from us here in the States. IMO, that's the only choice point out of the inevitable. And that Hitler/Nazi Germany example of late WW2 patterns seems reminiscent as well, the smart ones leave while the ignorant remain to learn these lessons. The recent 'bailouts' in the Free Trade scheme show a similiar pattern of decline as the con gets ever closer to breaking point and like Hitler sets out to take everything/everyone down with him. That psychopathic pattern again.

I'm putting my money on Putin, but then money might not be worth much soon enough. I'm thinking he's smart enough to avoid that loud mouth drunk in the bar late at night, and has the moves to avoid the trap laid out for him, a trap that seems to be ensnaring all the Free Trade participants the most, but sadly the rest of the world by default. This seems reminiscent of that line the C's had about the 'Native Americans' and those 'Jews' requesting help. All the patterns repeating it seems as the curtain gets ready to close. Interesting to watch the drama unfold anyway.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but seeing as you are now talking to the Cs again (Laura), I'd love to know more about the mysterious planet Kantek and how it relates to what we are experiencing now. Any information would be nice, like what went wrong.... or perhaps what went right (if anything). What were these people like?

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
For me, this randomly correlated with two bits of news that hit me today. 1. the upcoming joint military exercises between Russia and Venezuela in the Caribbean Sea [_http://www.startribune.com/world/27988709.html], and 2. reading in a financial publication that the US-based (and rapidly globalizing) corporation I work for has just gone up for sale (but they haven't told the employees) -- i.e., the executive controllers want to "cash it in."

T.C. said:
Ruth said:
She seems like such a minnow in a big pond.

Maybe that's how "they" want it to seem?

T.C.

I'm reading Defying Hitler and it strikes me how at the beginning, nobody in Germany took Hitler seriously. Even to the beginning of 1933, many people thought that there was no way he could last for long.

Bluelamp said:
98 session said:
Q: Okay, I am done. (A) I was trying to put together things related to research on UFT, and the questions I have asked
recently. After a time of being quite desperate, because I could not put these things together, I could finally see some dim
light. So, I would like to ask. But, please do not reassure me if what I think is wrong... just tell me it is wrong, and I will
look for something else. I came up with the idea that we should model our space time on a kind of a surface embedded in
a higher dimensional flat space. This would account for several things that you have told us. At some point you said the
following: 'Old makes new again,' which suggested that we should come back to what Einstein was thinking, and then you
said 'equilateral versus hypotenuse.' I didn't have a clue, but then I got an idea that it is related to different kinds of tensors
with three indices, rather than to geometrical features. Is this guess correct?
A: Partly, but geometric figures provide a third density guide for visualizations of field concepts.
Q: (A) Hmmm....
A: Pyramids inverted upon one another.
Q: (A) Where to put these pyramids?
A:Hexagonal representaion of flat plane...
Q: (A) What is hexagonal representation?
A: What does a hexagon look like when converted to three dimensional represention?
Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star
of David, and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted
pyramids make a Star of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a
plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A) They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
A: Vortices... this is what your "wormhole" would look like.

It may not be related but this quote from the session also reminded me of this crop circle from August 16, 2008:

uk2008cg.jpg

a hexagonal mandala type design

_http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2008/uk2008cg.shtml

Laurel said:
It may not be related but this quote from the session also reminded me of this crop circle from August 16, 2008:

uk2008cg.jpg

a hexagonal mandala type design

_http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2008/uk2008cg.shtml

Did you notice that one of the small triangles along the bottom is missing?

Laura said:
I had the distinct feeling that the opening remarks related to the selection of Palin as VP candidate because we have been a bit occupied discussing it around here. I think there'll be some interesting dots connected in the next sott "connect the dot" about her.

some interesting video's and article on palin's affiliated churches. Very disturbing. Sounds like this whole thing of evangelical stuff more looking like Jimmy Jones type CIA mind control stuff

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20712.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3929535037535102662&hl=en

In this Jesus camp stuff , they show " how small children are trained in christian right to be instrument of christ to sacrifice life for god(??). ". Pathetic mind control

Back
Top Bottom