Session 7 May 2016

Sentenza

Jedi
solarmind said:
Sentenza said:
Solarmind,

Your joy is a pleasure to see. I guess we're numerous to feel the same ! ;)

:rockon:

;) ... can you feel it? ... :cool2:


Yes, I can ;) (As Obama could have said :P)

We do not often hear this music of Michael Jackson...


My thoughts and my actions are that, even the situation on the earth is depressing, it is still not desperate, at least not for those who seek to go beyond ... ;) ... not for those who seek to awake and to learn and to assimilate knowledge necessary for the new future ... :hug2:


Yeah, I try too... Even if it is not easy all the time...

We will do it :)

ps. I think spot is from 1981 ... I was 10 than, heh who could now at that time what I will know about life, what I know today! ... :P
I was 2 years old ...
I knew less .... but I felt things better, more finely... :rolleyes:

Edit=Quote
 

Alada

The Living Force
Andre' said:
Since i don't do much karaoke, i mean like never did it, if i sing the In the Garden of the Universe at lower voice will still be OK?

I don't see why not, I think the important thing with the singing there is the intent. So I'd say sing it in the range that feels comfortable for you. Drop it an octave on the same note (or two if you have a really low voice!) if you find it easier, or even find a different harmonic note that fits. There's something particularly enjoyable about singing in harmony too.
 

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Question: When singing/ reciting to the crystals, do they need to be physically in front of you, or will they "hear" the message everywhere they are scattered throughout the house?

Because to "gather them all together" is a bit of a detractor for me - just thinking of streamlining the process without impairing its efficiency, if that is at all possible, thinking about non-linear time and space and what counts is intent.

Thanks for your thoughts.
 

Miss.K

Dagobah Resident
Alada said:
Andre' said:
Since i don't do much karaoke, i mean like never did it, if i sing the In the Garden of the Universe at lower voice will still be OK?

I don't see why not, I think the important thing with the singing there is the intent. So I'd say sing it in the range that feels comfortable for you. Drop it an octave on the same note (or two if you have a really low voice!) if you find it easier, or even find a different harmonic note that fits. There's something particularly enjoyable about singing in harmony too.

There is cords in the folder for both singing it in G and F, so I would think that means that it would be fine to sing it in another tone too. An octave might be a lot -I always have the problem when singing in church, that the songs are either too high picking the high octave or too low picking the low octave for my voice range, so an octave can be a lot for me. (or singing along with Elvis on some songs, like for example Blue Christmas is very hard for me to sing in E, but works well in A)
Though if there will be the singing together there would have to be picked one.

BTW In the Garden is a great song for vagus nerve stimulation :)

edit: correction on cords in Elvis song
 

neema

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi, just wanted to know the status of my crystal order. I ordered for both Nina and I on June 17. I made two donations to the FOTCM through PayPal. The first donation had the instructions for the preferred delivery address in Canada and other info requested.

Although I currently live in Mexico I figured mailing to Canada would be more reliable. I will be visiting family this weekend and they told me no mail had been sent. Can you guys confirm for me that you did received the order and weather it was mailed or not?

Thanks.
 

Carl

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nima said:
Hi, just wanted to know the status of my crystal order. I ordered for both Nina and I on June 17. I made two donations to the FOTCM through PayPal. The first donation had the instructions for the preferred delivery address in Canada and other info requested.

Although I currently live in Mexico I figured mailing to Canada would be more reliable. I will be visiting family this weekend and they told me no mail had been sent. Can you guys confirm for me that you did received the order and weather it was mailed or not?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure somebody said that you will get an email when they are dispatched - have you checked your email account?
 

neema

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Carl said:
Nima said:
Hi, just wanted to know the status of my crystal order. I ordered for both Nina and I on June 17. I made two donations to the FOTCM through PayPal. The first donation had the instructions for the preferred delivery address in Canada and other info requested.

Although I currently live in Mexico I figured mailing to Canada would be more reliable. I will be visiting family this weekend and they told me no mail had been sent. Can you guys confirm for me that you did received the order and weather it was mailed or not?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure somebody said that you will get an email when they are dispatched - have you checked your email account?

Ah ok. Nothing in the email yet. I'm guessing it will be in a future batch. I will wait for the confirmation in the email then. Thanks.
 

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
My crystals have arrived!! :cheer: I got goosebumps when I saw them, they are beautiful!! And while reading the morning prayer to recieve them, I got a bit teary eyed. Thank you to all the crew involved in this amazing project, you guys are amazing! :hug2: :love:
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Nima said:
Carl said:
Nima said:
Hi, just wanted to know the status of my crystal order. I ordered for both Nina and I on June 17. I made two donations to the FOTCM through PayPal. The first donation had the instructions for the preferred delivery address in Canada and other info requested.

Although I currently live in Mexico I figured mailing to Canada would be more reliable. I will be visiting family this weekend and they told me no mail had been sent. Can you guys confirm for me that you did received the order and weather it was mailed or not?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure somebody said that you will get an email when they are dispatched - have you checked your email account?

Ah ok. Nothing in the email yet. I'm guessing it will be in a future batch. I will wait for the confirmation in the email then. Thanks.

Indeed, yours haven't been selected yet, but once they are, you'll get an email as soon as they have been shipped.
 

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Given the amount of emails we are getting regarding the status of your request, it might be best to post a general reply here.

First, it would be good for you to re-read what Joe wrote earlier in this thread:

Joe said:
I'm not sure everyone understands clearly enough the detailed work involved in the process here. So just to clarify:

Crystals can only be 'charged' once a month for 3 days during the dark of the moon. We can only put so many crystals in our two copper pots because so many crystals in those pots are extremely heavy to manually carry down into the pond and back. In addition, for the 'tuning' process, only so many crystals will fit, spread out individually, on the large table that is used for that stage of the process.

On average, each person gets 5 crystals. There have been over 400 individual requests for crystal sets (each of which has to be received and catalogued). That's over 2,000 crystals (!) 25% of which are rather large and heavy.

The tuning process, which involves several different steps, takes 14 days (tuning for 30mins-1hr each day). Then there is the process of selecting 3-4 (or more) crystals for each individual person using the information that each person has sent, and the board. This part of the process takes an additional 10 days. Then there is the hand making of the silk pouches for each crystal, the information booklets, labeling careful packing and shipping (and we can only send 25 packages in any one day).

So as you can see, while the water charging takes 3 days during the dark of the moon each month, the crystals are "in process" every single day after that for the rest of the month. And that's just one batch. Then the process begins again from scratch. In the first batch, Laura and the girls were able to complete about 65 sets. The second batch is in process, and more crystals were added to try and expedite the process, so maybe 100 batches can be done this time.

But remember, over 400 people have made requests and are getting individual selection of, and attention to, their specific set of crystals, literally one at a time for part of the process. This is being done by just 4 people. Members who highlighted serious issues were prioritized, but there are more priority cases than can be done in any single batch. So please, everyone, just hang tight and know that this is a protracted process because it involves the crystals being infused with energy/information that is very specific to each person and, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, there are more than 400 people to be individually tended to in this way.

But also know that you WILL get your crystals and the delay in getting them is actually what makes your crystals so special because of the work/energy invested for you individually.

Not being involved much in the process (other than carrying them down to the water and back) I can say from an observer POV that this is truly a labor of love on the part of Laura and the girls, and I am very impressed by their dedication.

:)

I would estimate that the whole process takes about 5 hours per person in total, including the selection of each crystal, the individual wrapping, keeping track of things, packing, shipping, answering e-mails, etc. And yes, as soon as they are shipped, you will receive an email.‌

Remember that Laura is recovering from a serious leg injury on top of that! She needs to conserve energy for her research and all the duties and issues that come up that require her input (which is a lot). The selection process is done on a big table, and the girls have to walk around following the planchette from one side to the other to reach each crystal. They ask for each crystal, sometimes having to do more specific selections to be absolutely sure, often adding family members for a request following the same process (double the time!).

Recently, they have been selecting about 10-12 sets during each session, and taking a couple of days break for Laura to recover. Originally, people with more urgent/delicate issues were put on top of the list, but now we are following a chronological order. 1244 crystals have already been selected via this channeling process and already mailed, and there are still 700+ to select.

When I say that we take a "break", I don't mean that we stop. There is still the individual wrapping to do, booklets to prepare, packing, shipping, keeping track of everything, emailing you all, answering questions, giving personalized advice when necessary, etc. And that's on top of all our other activities.

I hope that you all can see how much love and care is put into this, for each stone/crystal, and each of you. Your impatience is understandable. But remember, Laura is doing all this on top of having a wounded leg! So, you WILL get your crystals before the end of this year, but other than that, it is hard to know when. Just know that they are being selected with the utmost care, attentiveness and love for everyone, in spite of many obstacles and attacks.
 

WIN 52

The Living Force
The network has grown as I am able to feel it through the activity of my crystals.

My family has been together for the past 6 days including my ex wife, daughter, son and the grandchildren. My ex and daughter in law had quite a disagreement the last time they were together. It caused a lot of bad feelings between them.

Shortly after we got together, my ex asked to see my crystals as she knew about them. My daughter in law just entered the conversation at that time. They are both interested in crystals. I only had the two personal ones which I took out of the silk and let them hold. They both commented on how they felt the energy from the larger one but nothing from the smaller one.

It seems that the one crystal interacted with both of them. I put the crystals away and went off, leaving them alone. Shortly thereafter they came in from outside. It seems that they have worked things out by resolving the main point of contention. I like to think that the crystal played a part in helping them overcome their issues.
 

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
WIN 52 said:
The network has grown as I am able to feel it through the activity of my crystals.

My family has been together for the past 6 days including my ex wife, daughter, son and the grandchildren. My ex and daughter in law had quite a disagreement the last time they were together. It caused a lot of bad feelings between them.

Shortly after we got together, my ex asked to see my crystals as she knew about them. My daughter in law just entered the conversation at that time. They are both interested in crystals. I only had the two personal ones which I took out of the silk and let them hold. They both commented on how they felt the energy from the larger one but nothing from the smaller one.

It seems that the one crystal interacted with both of them. I put the crystals away and went off, leaving them alone. Shortly thereafter they came in from outside. It seems that they have worked things out by resolving the main point of contention. I like to think that the crystal played a part in helping them overcome their issues.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Win52. I like to think it was the crystal, too. Whatever the reason, I am glad your ex and daughter in law worked it out. :)
 

Carl

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Has anyone seen this?

An 8 year old boy seemingly creates a crystal grid to get rid of 'dark energy'. It seems way more than just a typical kid's imagination and I get the impression that he is really tapping into something here:

http://worldtruth.tv/8-year-old-prodigy-explains-how-he-uses-crystals-to-transmute-dark-energy/
 

monotonic

The Living Force
I'm a bit incredulous, but in one way that video could be useful. It could serve as a source of hypotheses to be tested. Some of the claims seem reasonable enough, if we can determine a way to test them.

I think there is too much emphasis on the crystals removing dark energy instead of working on yourself. I wonder what is the danger the child perceives and whether he feels he is responsible for removing it?
 

Elohir

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Carl said:
Has anyone seen this?

An 8 year old boy seemingly creates a crystal grid to get rid of 'dark energy'. It seems way more than just a typical kid's imagination and I get the impression that he is really tapping into something here:

http://worldtruth.tv/8-year-old-prodigy-explains-how-he-uses-crystals-to-transmute-dark-energy/

I have just watched the video, thanks for it. It's very interesting and deserves a view plus some researches.
I'm impressed by the speech of this young kid. It doesn't seem to be something learned, he looks very interested by that subject and quite implicated into it.

Finally, his explanations seem coherent. We learn more and more about crystals and the current project with C's is another example of the power of these stones.
Of course and despite all of it, it could be a total invention. With proper material, imagination, a bad environnment, bad intentions and some intellectual skills, you can easily make a lot of people believe what you want them to.

monotonic said:
I'm a bit incredulous, but in one way that video could be useful. It could serve as a source of hypotheses to be tested. Some of the claims seem reasonable enough, if we can determine a way to test them.
I think so.

monotonic said:
I think there is too much emphasis on the crystals removing dark energy instead of working on yourself. I wonder what is the danger the child perceives and whether he feels he is responsible for removing it?
Maybe we shouldn't see that like a way to avoid a work on ourselves but like a way to help us to do it in better circumstances.
For example, it seems that (if true), the camera was full charged before the interview. It lasts less than 7 mn (or maybe there was some cut) but the "journalist" was surprised to see that.
In modern societies, we are surrounded permanently by many frequencies/vibrations from natural or artificial sources as Wi-FI, Micro waves, TV, PC but also bad intentions, wishfull thinking etc...
It could be a way to help us clean the direct environnment or more.

Finally, as you said, it deserves any attention even if it's for identifiyng a fake.
 
Top Bottom