sharing

woksahpeh

A Disturbance in the Force
I have Native American ancestry half Yankton Sioux. I must of been a Christian in a past life cause now I'm seeing the Christian attack on other cultures myths.
Did the Cassipeans say anything about Native American shamanism?

The C's did say that Native American shamanism was lizard-inspired. Don't have the reference. I seem to remember that the context was South American shamanism, not North American, FWIW.

well it seems that all religious concepts on our planet were lizzard inspired,
or am I wrong?!

Deckard said:
or am I wrong?!
the more I learn about it, the more that's the way it seems to me. There are also ingredients of 'good' concepts floating around too, but I think they are so heavily 'information managed' in such a way as to dilute, distort, corrupt or completely invert the original idea.

Deckard said:
or am I wrong?!
The true meaning of archaic shamanism seems to have been lost for a long time, as explained in TSHOTW. We can only try to gather infos and reconstitute a beginning of a definition of true chamanisme as was practised "at the time".
It seems that anything that lies on something external, some faith in an outer source, any belief in something Outside to worship, any practice based on rites which might have had a meaning a long time ago but are now just artificial and distorted and mechanical and superstitious practices, is lizard-inspired. That doesn't leave much...

Prayers for rain said:
as explained in TSHOTW. .
lol just reading the book, mind bogling eh?
Everything I always felt on some level is unbeleivably concisely and clearly presented in this book, in short I think this is essential read for every true seeker

Thanks for the feedback. I have TSHOTW and have been reading it and the QFG page. From what I gathered ritual drains which I understand. Some of the teachings seemed to be circle and cycle inspired. The chanunpa is a representation of male and female energies coming together to create. The sweat lodge or inipi represents the womb and is the shape of a circle. There are seven sacred rites associated with the pipe ( I know they're riturals) but it seems to be a little more open and cyclical in nature. Nature is respected. Women are respected. Mitakuye Oyasin means We are all related.(Connected) there are the four directions and the above and below and at the center Wakan Tonka (the great sacred or great mystery) Which essentially is everyone and everywhere. So once again lies sandwiched in truths or so it seems. Thanks again Pedamaya

I would say all religions are lizard inspired, but not all religious concepts. Disinfo has to use a lot of truthful tiles to construct their misleading mosaics.

See the reply about shamanism and Secret History.

Deckard said:
or am I wrong?!

Back
Top Bottom