Short Flash 93 presentation

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In the process of creating this flash presentation ,I didn't knew much about flight 93 so I had to do my homework about it and my knowledge about flight 93 increased greatly, I realized that when mixing knowledge with something creative it becomes so much more freaking fun to read and learn!

http://criticalmind.angelfire.com/flight93.html a temporary place where I could upload it(I could not find any other place), there is a chance that they will shut down this page after some traffic.

so what do you guys think?

I can still changes many things if requested.

a note:
* at the long quotes you can see some errors between spaces, sadly I don't know how to fix that, if I do some words appear outside the movie, anyone with a suggestion about that is appreciated(mail me) but nevertheless you can read it perfectly.

replaced ''the end'' with ''Face Reality''
(thanks to the feedback from Zadius_Sky)

That was excellent!! I like the way you get a plug in for SOTT at the end.

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like". :)

I think that since you quoted McGowan, you should put a link to his site at the end. Other than that, it's pretty slick!

I agree with the recommendations so far - and good job! As you make the tweaks, it might be worth it to slow down the pages with long quotes - meaning just linger a second or two longer there for people who read more slowly and who also want to look at the image - that's all I can add at the moment. =)

Ruth said:

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like". :)
I think Adam meant "normal" by the word "plain". If that's the case, "Normal crash sites look like this" would be more easily understood.

Other than that, I agree that the flash is very good. Well done!

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like".
I think as hoang mentioned that it would be better to change it to ''normal crash sites look like this''

hkoehli said:
I think that since you quoted McGowan, you should put a link to his site at the end. Other than that, it's pretty slick!
indeed, I will put a link to his site at the end.

hoangmphung:
I think Adam meant "normal" by the word "plain". If that's the case, "Normal crash sites look like this" would be more easily understood.

Other than that, I agree that the flash is very good. Well done!
I will change it then to ''normal crash sites look like this''

Anart:
I agree with the recommendations so far - and good job! As you make the tweaks, it might be worth it to slow down the pages with long quotes - meaning just linger a second or two longer there for people who read more slowly and who also want to look at the image - that's all I can add at the moment. :)
Ok, I will try to make it a bit slower, a good thing about it being fast is that maybe people will watch it 2 or 3 times.

thanks for the feedback guys!

Updated:

* changed *plain* to normal

* added at the end with the replay a link to SOTT and a link to David McGowan

* made the part with the debris field and red lines 1 sec longer

http://criticalmind.angelfire.com/flight93.html

tonight or so I will also convert it to AVI. and put it on youtube

That's very good job Adam! Not too much info to overwhelm, but enough to make one wonder: "what if...?" and perhaps make them turn around and ask:
"Hon! Do we have any magazines/newspapers from September 2001? That plane crash in Pens. was really not much talked about, was it? Wonder if there's anyone who looked into it... if they wrote a book even, how can we find out?"

So perhaps it would be a good idea to feature also 911: the ultimate truth book cover at the end? If the authors approve of course. Just an idea.

Keep it up!

Irini said:
That's very good job Adam! Not too much info to overwhelm, but enough to make one wonder: "what if...?" and perhaps make them turn around and ask:
"Hon! Do we have any magazines/newspapers from September 2001? That plane crash in Pens. was really not much talked about, was it? Wonder if there's anyone who looked into it... if they wrote a book even, how can we find out?"

So perhaps it would be a good idea to feature also 911: the ultimate truth book cover at the end? If the authors approve of course. Just an idea.

Keep it up!
thanks! thats actually a very good idea! :) if it's not allowed I can put a link to it instead of the cover.

the youtube link is btw here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8BKLgjoRkQ only to bad the sound is a bit low on youtube...

but I have a program now to convert videos to xvid for better quality on youtube , so I will see if I can upload a higher quality version on youtube instead of this one.

this is what a plane crash should look like - how more people dont question that day is beyond me and if you do you are a nutjob

Back
Top Bottom