Show #23: Shadow Government - CIA Mind Control, Frank Olson and JFK

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
It has been 50 years since the assassination of JFK and 60 years since the 'suicide' of Dr. Frank Olson, two events burrowed deep in the darkest secrets of the Cold War. This week we're going to be talking to American journalist Hank P. Albarelli Jr., whose detailed investigations into these murders have shed light on the murky activities of the CIA and friends.

Albarelli is a founding member of the North American Truth and Accountability Commission on Human Experimentation, which seeks to raise public awareness about historical and ongoing human rights violations in North America, and works to establish an accurate and truthful historical record of such crimes, including human trafficking, organized ritual crime, child soldiering, mind control experimentation and other forms of torture, in both the private and public spheres.

Albarelli is the author of A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments, which documents and details numerous CIA and Pentagon sponsored experiments on unwitting human subjects, and A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination, which seeks to prove the CIA's involvement in the JFK assassination by exploring aspects of the tragic event that have defied explanation or logic to date.

Join us this Sunday July 7th from 2-4pm EST (7-9pm GMT) as we de-mystify the spooks' cloak-and-dagger routines.

Wow, this is a super mega subject! I am looking forward to listen it. Thanks.

We just received word (6 hours before showtime) from Hank Albarelli that, due to unforeseen circumstances, he can't make the show tonight....so....plan B. Plan B is that we'll be dealing with various topics, some current, some not so current, but in a shorter time frame for each "canned truth" if you like. We'll also be using this show to allow listeners to call/write in with questions/comments on ANY topic they choose. So, if you've been holding back a question on some obscure or not so obscure topic for a while, now's your chance to get it off your chest.

Perceval said:
We just received word (6 hours before showtime) from Hank Albarelli that, due to unforeseen circumstances, he can't make the show tonight....so....plan B. Plan B is that we'll be dealing with various topics, some current, some not so current, but in a shorter time frame for each "canned truth" if you like. We'll also be using this show to allow listeners to call/write in with questions/comments on ANY topic they choose. So, if you've been holding back a question on some obscure or not so obscure topic for a while, now's your chance to get it off your chest.

Thanks for the update. Eventually worth discussing recent topics:
- discussing the current events of meteors sights in Brazil and Egypt at the high peaks of demonstration
- the two incidents one in Canada and the plane crash in San Francisco

Nonetheless I think that the show will be great.

Gawan said:
Perceval said:

Thanks for the update. Eventually worth discussing recent topics:
- discussing the current events of meteors sights in Brazil and Egypt at the high peaks of demonstration
- the two incidents one in Canada and the plane crash in San Francisco

Nonetheless I think that the show will be great.

Yes, thank you for the update Perceval. Hopefully Hank Albarelli will be able to appear for a later show. I agree with Gawan on the two subjects mentioned above.

Also, I know climate has been covered but maybe some discussion could take place regarding the record breaking heat out in SW US. Maybe a reminder that fluctuations are typical and that a heat wave DOES NOT indicate global warming!! ;D

Thank you SOTT for a having a Plan B! :cool2:

From SOTT and Facebook:

Our planned guest for this week's show (Hank P. Albarelli Jr.) has had to withdraw due to unforeseen circumstances, so this week we've decided to offer our listeners a show packed with "condensed Truth" on various different current (and not-so-current) topics. Each topic will be dealt with in 5 minutes or less.

This show is also going to be dedicated to you, our listeners, in the sense that we are extending an open invitation to you to call or write in (via the chat room) with any questions or comments on ANY topic you want to broach and discuss with the hosts.

Maybe you'd like us to clarify something we discussed in any of our previous shows? Maybe we're missing something you feel needs to be talked about? Want to share your experiences related to anything we've discussed in the past, or that we haven't yet got around to discussing? Now's your chance!

Join us from 2-4pm (EST) on SOTT Talk Radio as we take a bird's eye view of current and past events.

Thank you once again for the show. The workaround from Hank's unavailability was great - good job!

Good night SoTT-Talk.

Sadly, I didn't get to listen Live this time. But, guys this is a great show! Thank you so much.

I just want to say that I love Jason's input, not just in this show either. But Dude, when you are talking about the video of the DUI stop and you mention that you do not remember those types of things when you lived in the US, I can only think that you must not have driven much here! As in maybe you were young back then, when you moved from here.

I remember the police 'check points' from my youth. (I am almost 50 now) They did not resemble what they do now in the least bit. But, they were there. When you saw them aways up, you took a turn off, did a u-ey and took another way home. Often times you were warned by other drivers coming from the opposite direction. The flash of the high-beams was a universal signal!! Unfortunately, now if you were to do that you would be charged with 'evading'. They actually have extra officers standing by to run down the 'evaders'. I so agree with the point you were trying to make, however.

And I agree with the point that this particular you tube poster was making. It's not enough for them that the 'traffic laws' allow for so much 'probable cause' to pull people over. They now have to herd drivers into 'check points', allegedly 'DUI check points', because really who (of the majority) wants drunk drivers on the road?. But as that particular video points out, that is not at all what these check points are there for. The majority of 'traffic stops' these days are not even for traffic violations. (as it was when I was a young driver). They may use the 'your taillight is out', and at times even make sure that your taillight is out after the fact, because you appear to be a 'suspicious' person to them. Which is really funny, because everyone is suspicious to them!

Anyway, there is so much more to the show than this. Much more important than this little point of mine. But this little issue happens to be a thorn in my side, so forgive me for my tangent.

Thanks you guys for another great show, thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Thank you all very much. Very good show again! I think that the title of Gurdjieff's "All and Everything suits this kind of show really well. You gave a very clear review and analysis of the most recent events reported in the news and the cosmic-human connection. I hope, you'll be able to continue to do this kind of shows once in a while as maybe part 1, part 2 and so on. It was like 'Connect the Dots' published on the Sott page for me. I also think it would be great, if you can post transcript of this show, in particular, on Sott page. All is there: psychopathy, truth and lies, revolution and rebellion, violent vs. non-violent protests, "thoughts are material", synergy, Sheldrake's morphogenic fields theory. Sorry, if I left out something important. I was so busy making notes during the show, that now I can't read parts of them, because of my convoluted handwriting made in a hurry :) Definitely will listen again.

I agree with ajseph21 when he wrote:

ajseph 21 said:
That was just cool how the conversation flowed so freely.

It doesn't cease to amaze me every week when I listen SoTT Talk shows. Thank you, again. Very good work. :perfect:

This was an excellent show! Thank you, guys. The knowledge shared between you all is a boon to us listeners.

Nienna said:
This was an excellent show! Thank you, guys. The knowledge shared between you all is a boon to us listeners.

Brilliant show, nicely thread together.

Agree with Nienna, many thanks :)

Near the end of the show the ongoing discussion in the chat was mentioned, along with the idea of posting the log. I think this would be a great idea - there was plenty in there. If you're ever looking for ideas for new episodes, there are plenty of suggestions of topics to cover, and beyond that, the back-and-forth, going across many subjects, contains much that might be interesting to read.

Back
Top Bottom