Show # 44: Hyperdimensional Planet Earth

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
From 'The Beast of Gévaudan', to UFO's to the 'Mothman' and back again, throughout modern history, tens of thousands of human beings have reported seeing and having bizarre and apparently inexplicable experiences with 'otherworldly' creatures. While mainstream 'science' automatically dismisses such reports as the product of liars or the psychologically disturbed, the reports keep coming in, both from normal people who, far from seeking a moment of fame, are very often extremely reluctant to even speak about what they saw, and people with impeccable credentials whose word, in any other circumstances, would never be doubted.

What is the truth behind the High Strangeness that appears to have plagued our planet and species for so long, and are human beings really at the top of the food chain?

Find out this Sunday 1st December from 2-4pm EST (8-10pm CET) as we delve into the stranger side of life.

It seems to be an intersting show ... well with this kinds of shows (these themes, like spirit/entities etc...) I have encountered "likes/wants" is like, I want to know(it sound interesting) but I do not want to know (it is becoming too close), but it is preferable to know (knowledge protects) and precisely from more accurate sources like you/yours.

Thank you for your efforts and sharing

Don Genaro said:
Yep, looking forward to this one too! I have a feeling that this will be a part I :D

I had this same thought as well. There's certainly enough material that could be covered. Looking forward to it everyone! :cool:

Can't wait for this one! Wonder how many listeners coming from more politically/socially oriented backgrounds will be in for a surprise this time ;)

Sounds like its going to be a fascinating show!!! :)

Personally, I still consider Laura's book, High Strangeness to be the most significant book I have ever read.

Recently, I read Operation Trojan Horse by John A. Keel, another brilliant book. He quotes Neil A. Armstrong in the final paragraph, when he addressed Congress on September 16, 1969.

"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis for man's desire to understand. Who knows what mysteries will be solved in our lifetime, and what new riddles will become the challenge of new generations?" :)

Yes!! Looking forward to this one! :thup:

Just a suggestion, it would be great to follow this up in the future with the Hyperdimensional Universe in general and it's implications about time and space (or lack thereof ;) ), perception, superluminal communication and "energy" transfer, non-physical existence as reality (entities and non-entities alike), all the other juicy topics that go along with those :)

Prometeo said:
Gandalf said:
That's going to be another very interesting show.
There's no other show like this one.

Looking forward. :)
Wow!. It will be new heights in dissemination of truth on the untouchable topics. Like throwing water on the witch. :thup:

Anam Cara said:
Sounds like its going to be a fascinating show!!! :)

Personally, I still consider Laura's book, High Strangeness to be the most significant book I have ever read.

Couldn't agree more, Anam Cara...me too! :thup:

Yes, definitely eager to catch this next show :P :)

Back
Top Bottom