Show #47 - American Heart of Darkness: Robert Kirkconnell Interview

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday January 5th, 2014 - American Heart of Darkness: Robert Kirkconnell Interview

In our first radio show of 2014, we’ll be talking with Robert Kirkconnell, author of American Heart of Darkness, Volume I: The Transformation of the American Republic into a Pathocracy. Robert has his own radio show, has taught high school level education for 14 years and is a decorated combat veteran who served 27 years in the U.S. Air Force.

We’ll be discussing his book and ongoing research into the astonishing transformation of the United States from a constitutional republic into a pathocracy – a country ruled by psychopaths. Why and how does a country espousing such benevolent intentions as ‘spreading freedom and democracy’ wind up committing such atrocious crimes against humanity?

Kniall, Sounds like it will be another really great show and I am looking forward to tuning in! :)

Hang in there Robert, hopefully they get you back on the line - great show so far.

The chateau line just got cut off -- Robert's still there, but he can't hear anyone. I think he just hung up.

Shijing said:
The chateau line just got cut off -- Robert's still there, but he can't hear anyone. I think he just hung up.

It's sounds all good from my end. :)

Vulcan59 said:
Shijing said:

It's sounds all good from my end. :)

They're back up now -- I just realized I'm listening with a delay, so I think this already happened and was fixed before I posted. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks SoTT Talk, and to you Bob, for delving into your book and extended thoughts - look forward to your new volume. :)

Back
Top Bottom