Show #6 Global War on Terror: Fake terrorism and Empire

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
New month, new show!

The topic for this coming Sunday, March 3rd, on SOTT Talk Radio...

Global War on Terror: Fake terrorism and Empire

U.S. President Barack Obama was awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize after spending his first year in office overseeing the expansion of the CIA’s drone assassinations program in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and elsewhere. This week, French President François Hollande was awarded UNESCO’s Peace Prize for bringing ‘peace and stability’ to Africa, following two months of French bombing campaigns and ground troop invasions of several West African countries, notably Mali.

This was necessary, Hollande told French citizens, to protect their homeland from attack by “terrorists”. Last week, another three UK Muslims were accused of planning a “mass suicide bomb plot” that would have been “worse than 7/7″, according to hysterical British police and mainstream media. In the U.S., the FBI has been supplying “terror suspects” with materials to act out “terror plots” as part of sting operations the government then uses to justify all manner of criminal behaviour, at home and abroad.

When is all this going to end? Never, if the advocates for “endless war” have their way. We’re told “they hate us for our freedoms”, so given that our freedoms are disappearing fast, are the “terrorists” winning? This week we’ll be taking a closer look at the Global War on Terror. Is there really a “Muslim terror threat”? Why do certain countries play leading roles in this stratagem? What are the real goals behind “humanitarian intervention” and “regime change” in country after country?

Join us live on air from 7-9pm UTC (11am-1pm PST, 2-4pm EST, and 8-10pm CET). Callers welcome, as always!

This should make for some lively phone calls from those who are not familiar with SOTT and this forum. :P

I don't know if it is just me, but the sound is not good. A lot of cutting out continually with both Niall and Joe, and Jason was hard to hear when he said hello. Not sure if I'm describing it correctly.

Nienna said:
I don't know if it is just me, but the sound is not good. A lot of cutting out continually with both Niall and Joe, and Jason was hard to hear when he said hello. Not sure if I'm describing it correctly.
Same here.

So far, the show sounds very broken up. It's difficult to understand and follow. There's a crackling when Joe or Kniall is speaking. Also, will the chat feature will be an option for the show? Thanks guys!

Nienna said:

Same here...

By the way is the chat not opened this week?

Okay, Jason must have just been away from the mike. I can hear him okay now, except for the cutting in and out. (Okay, seeing how the others are describing it, breaking up is what I'm hearing.)

truth seeker said:
Nienna said:
Same here.

It's understandable for me now, but there is some cutting going on. Maybe it's because a lot of people are listening in, making it kind of laggy?

Connection to Skype is shaky again... It seems to be getting a bit better.

Nienna said:
Okay, Jason must have just been away from the mike. I can hear him okay now, except for the cutting in and out. (Okay, seeing how the others are describing it, breaking up is what I'm hearing.)

I find it hard to follow with all the cutting in and out going on. Sometimes it is okay, though.

Somehow the video you played was very clear and good in sound.... no break ups

Mr. Scott said:
Connection to Skype is shaky again... It seems to be getting a bit better.

Eventually it needs grooving every time :).

But it is indeed getting better and the documentary interlude was perfect. Jason seems to be far away when he starts to talk and then the audio gets better.

**edit**

And sometimes it sounds like an echo, or if there are two shows running at the same time.

Gawan said:
Eventually it needs grooving every time :).

But it is indeed getting better and the documentary interlude was perfect. Jason seems to be far away when he starts to talk and then the audio gets better.

Yeah, it's fine now from here.

Last week I had the chat window show up on my screen. Today, all there is is an icon with little lights going back and forth saying "Connecting", while at the bottom of the icon is a line saying, "Note: To comment in the chat you must be logged in. Please register or log in."

I was not registered last week and the window was there.

Any idea why that may be?

Back
Top Bottom