Show #75: Interview with ufologist and cryptozoologist Nick Redfern

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday July 20th 2014 - Mysterious planet: Interview with ufologist and cryptozoologist Nick Redfern

This week on SOTT Talk Radio we’re interviewing best-selling British author, ufologist and cryptozoologist, Nick Redfern.

From 1984 until 2001 Redfern worked as a freelance feature writer for numerous UK newspapers. In recent years, Redfern has made many TV appearances in the UK and overseas, sharing his research and insights into all things Fortean, and today runs the U.S. branch of the Centre for Fortean Zoology. Redfern posts regularly on his blog.

Our guest is also the author of numerous books about some of the truly weird (but totally real) topics we’ll be discussing this week, including Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind, A Covert Agenda, The FBI Files, Three Men Seeking Monsters, Body Snatchers in the Desert, On the Trail of the Saucer Spies, Memoirs of a Monster Hunter, Final Events, The NASA Conspiracies, The Real Men in Black, The Pyramids and the Pentagon, The World's Weirdest Places, and many more!

Tune in from 2-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST, 8-10pm CET), as we go inter, intra and extra-dimensional!

Really looking forward to this show too! Good luck with it guys :)

For UFO activity for June/July, as published on SOTT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNFZaBAC34

The previous radio shows for the lasts weeks have been a must for all who want to learn what is really going on in the world (the meat and fat of the knowledge diet). This show (and there have been others like it on SOTT radio), for me, is the dessert! :bacon: :bacon: :dance: :wow:

Nienna said:
The previous radio shows for the lasts weeks have been a must for all who want to learn what is really going on in the world (the meat and fat of the knowledge diet). This show (and there have been others like it on SOTT radio), for me, is the dessert! :bacon: :bacon: :dance: :wow:

Yummy dessert! Looking forward to it! :bacon:

Just watched this lecture on YouTube:

_http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=27sIM1W_Lnw

Redfern has a very interesting take on Roswell. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might be interested (and 2 hours on their hands), but it is not what you would expect coming from a ufologist and cryptozoologist.

I like the fact that he lets the objective evidence steer him in whatever direction, and not just what he wants to see or find.

I am really looking forward to the show now! :cool2:

That was incredibly interesting! Great story teller as well. I was glued to the show from beginning to end. Radio hosts great as usual ;) :flowers:

Really nice guest - thanks for the interesting show, as these particular subjects surely are all of that. :thup:

Nick comes across as a quality fella! :) Sober and polite; as is his research, which also correlates quite a bit with Sott's.

Really enjoyed listening to the discussion and, since high strangeness was never my go-to-topic, i learnt quite a lot. Also always love the Sott crew sharing their stories.

Thanks All :clap:

Back
Top Bottom