Singularity = functional 7D aptitude?

godchaser

The Force is Strong With This One

Laura would you ask the C's for an approximate date when our progressive technological advance, or pronounced-'Singularity' will take place? Seems it's synonymous a 7D awareness/'Grand Cycle' maturation, all be it void the activity of 'beginning again' when it's been realized. -That's to say we continue to exercise in all measure of experiential motivation in myriad self projection/manifestation, all be it perpetually synchronous a 7th Density perspective. (Least as we so choose.) I suppose this would be like creating one's own Universe, again and again, (which is reflective of 'beginning again'-activity, yet still utterly enthralled/connected with all other manifest and or projected existence while doing so.

We'd have our cake and eat it too, so to speak.

Which suggests that the typical trials associated with leaps from 3D to 4, (to sight our current reality-fixation) will be greatly offset as a society at large, (progressively speaking) -given this actionable circumstance, or supossed singularity is an effortless response or consequence of entropy itself. Suggestive too: that we could also expedite our many selves from otherwise enamored, false-reality(?) As it is, if any here are from the South you've heard the expression of being 'rode hard and put away wet'. My meaning is the very corruption and greed that fosters militant corporate momentum, literally feeds the consumer driven productivity necessary to maintain technological advance.

A so-called singularity incidentally, is loosely representative of a society that has largely embraced a so-called 'transhumanist' philosophy. Picture yourself immortal with an indefinitely budding iq; and that's basically what it is: at least in cumulative representation of humanities direct transformation. -More to point, our 'Human' disposition in all manner we recognize as consciousness/soul is aligned with the intellectual capacity of a self-modifying supercomputer fully compatible (at will) in multi-environs/omni self-expression thereof. Transient in all mode conceivable presently, and beyond.

Thanks in advance Laura, in hopes of a response if it's not already been ccovered.

Chris

-

Sorry godchaser, it might just be me, but I didn't understand any of that. :huh:

Could it have been written in simpler language so it's easier for everyone?

No offence intended godchaser. :)

Oh-

ok Peam. I took it for granted i was talking among the indoctrinated.

:D

Bad joke, i know.

I'll have to try later, and see if i can't get it more focused.

Back to the grindstone.

Talk later, c

-

godchaser said:

Oh-

ok Peam. I took it for granted i was talking among the indoctrinated.

Well if you consider that everyone here are at different points on the learning cycle, or ‘indoctrinated’ as you call it, and it's a network, I think it’s best to write as clear as we can for external consideration.

Bad joke, i know.

We can all make bad jokes sometimes. :)

I'll have to try later, and see if i can't get it more focused.

Back to the grindstone.

Talk later, c

Thanks godchaser. There's no need to use high linguistics here, nobody will be impressed by it. Simple to understand writing as far as possible is best I think.

Ok, ok.. mercy.

My own 'indoctrination' on point has been in passing, at best. Besides that, no doubt the C's can cover my bets and give me change.

-So rather than attempt to encompass the density of the topic, trying to qualify my questioning and interest: (which seems nearly impossible ..not sure how to begin and end a fragmented context given the enormity of it all) -i'll just wing it. Here goes.

We got:

-a technological singularity on the horizon
-and everything else a 'singularity' implies.

To that, if it pleases Laura and the C's; provided it hasn't already been addressed. When will a singularity be significantly realized? By that i mean, we have mastered dimensional perception, immortality thereof- and Artifical General Intelligence is in full swing. 2030, 40, 50? In other words we can migrate as we please, in varied form and projection of self- whenever we please, without ever having to forfeit this abaility, or begin all over again by motion of a 'Grand Cycle'.

Thanks,

c

-

My understanding is that a technological singularity has nothing whatever to do with progression through the densities. It would simply be a phenomenon of 3D existence.

As for what will happen, some remarks from the C's, beginning with a bit of history:

941119 said:
Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?
A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.
[...]
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?
Q: (L) And then what did they do?
A: Destroyed Atlantis.

That is, they finished it off - the third phase of its destruction, following a series of natural cataclysms.

Returning to this part:
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

...there is this:

950909 said:
A: [...] there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

And as you may have read, time and history is cyclical, and this is the next iteration of the Atlantean drama - "Different equipment, but the same type of thing".

All in all - speaking of events of the material world - there is little to expect for the future in terms of positive impact. In addition, as extensively discussed in the materials around here, cometary bodies are likely to contribute a whole lot of a different kind of impact in the near future. And so, as before, following disaster - there will be that final, technological development slipping beyond control.

Or so I think.

But however interesting these times, there is hope in that progression need not proceed purely in this direction - in parallel, an ongoing development for inner change is progressing. And this, should it succeed - and at this rate, ongoing nonlinear change would indicate that it is very possible - will be the path forward, in terms of evolution. And as it goes on, long prior to 7D, there will be millions of years of future evolution in future densities.

godchaser said:
-a technological singularity on the horizon
-and everything else a 'singularity' implies.

Oh right, when you speak of a technological singularity you mean the computers overpowering us. I thought you was refering to the hadron collider creating a black hole. ;D

To that, if it pleases Laura and the C's; provided it hasn't already been addressed. When will a singularity be significantly realized? By that i mean, we have mastered dimensional perception, immortality thereof-

Just to be clear, which dimensional perception are you talking about having been mastered, 3D or 4D? and do you mean immortality of the soul or the body?

and Artifical General Intelligence is in full swing. 2030, 40, 50?

I’m not sure whether the C’s remark about computers overpowering us will happen in 3D or 4D. If it's in 3D there doesn't seem to be much time left imo.

In other words we can migrate as we please, in varied form and projection of self- whenever we please, without ever having to forfeit this abaility, or begin all over again by motion of a 'Grand Cycle'.

Do you mean when will people be able to teleport from one place to another? I wouldn’t have thought a definite date could be given really, if in fact it will ever be possible. Not in 3D anyways. Wouldn’t it depend on each individual learning it at their own pace?

[/quote]

godchaser said:
By that i mean, we have mastered dimensional perception, immortality thereof- and Artifical General Intelligence is in full swing. 2030, 40, 50? In other words we can migrate as we please, in varied form and projection of self- whenever we please, without ever having to forfeit this abaility, or begin all over again by motion of a 'Grand Cycle'.

Hi godchaser,

Can you please clarify who have mastered dimensional perception and inmortality?

Hey everybody, thanks for responding. And the excerpts were great C.t. I thought it was reasonable to think these things have been discussed already. -There's no question the successful emergence of MAN/machine integration will be the cornerstone in avoiding 'Atlantian' results. Possibly the better question is what's the timely pace of this 'integrative'-activity? Course given the responses above, it's implied it'll be a neck and neck finish. As it is, we'll be as smart as supercomputers by tomorrow's projections of capacity, (not that today's wouldn't suffice in orchestrating a societal reformation, bringing about cooperative enterprise.) Greed & power simply won't be productive given the extraordinary pace of information exchange-intelligence, available.

We're just talking about progressively moving from a 3D to 7D perspective, at an exponential pace. (Which apparently is unprecedented, in so much as we grasp finite deliverance. By that i mean eons of evolutionary expression will become a glimpse of timeless omnipotence in a fraction of the maturation suggested, in terms of 'time' as we recognize it presently. Self modified learning, or evolution ..when saddled on iq's (progressively) increasing from hundreds, to thousands, to tens of thousands and beyond must naturally fulfill an appreciation of being the very fabric of existence, yet all the while perpetually maintaining expressive indulgence. Grand cyclical activity would seemingly become progressively expansive, rather than begin again in a seemingly extreme contractive response to ONE, or a 'Singularity'.

To respond to your question Ana; and yours Peam- and anyone that may be interested, i suppose immortality/density mastery is omni-expression, all be it experiential too. Or more accurate, it's what's always been -found perpetually new again, void the needs of respite, or intermittent forfeiture of functional appreciation of ONE. It's reasonable that cyclical response is mutually exclusive in a yin and yang synchronistic depiction. Like expansive contractive breathing - but ultimately, it's oddly contradictory, given the foundation of cause and effect is seamless. So in a (seamingly) superficial sense, what i'm getting at is if we like.. we can maintain countless expressive/experiential motion, whether that of material or otherwise, indefinitely. As we do now, and have always done. (Which clearly can't be unprecedented 'motion' at all.) To that, one expressive form of self is obviously no less or more than the other, provided a maturity of onself. What's even closer still, is we don't need entropy to recognize our creative (indulgence.)

I hope i made some sense there- i'm stealing time and running back and forth from this to that.

Talk later, c

-

Simply, my view in being a resident of 3D is I can't comprehend 7D. I think if I could, I probably wouldn't be here. Could you please write your thoughts more simply and directly to a point? I mean no disrespect, but as many thoughts you have behind a given phrase might be broken down into more manageable bits of information that may help in giving flow and continuity as to what you are trying to say. In other words please slow down and explain to someone who may not have read what you have.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that there is gonna be a:

godchaser said:
... We're just talking about progressively moving from a 3D to 7D perspective, at an exponential pace. (Which apparently is unprecedented, ...

peam said:
godchaser said:
To that, if it pleases Laura and the C's; provided it hasn't already been addressed. When will a singularity be significantly realized? By that i mean, we have mastered dimensional perception, immortality thereof-

Just to be clear, which dimensional perception are you talking about having been mastered, 3D or 4D? and do you mean immortality of the soul or the body?

godchaser said:
To respond to your question Ana; and yours Peam- and anyone that may be interested, i suppose immortality/density mastery is omni-expression, all be it experiential too. Or more accurate, it's what's always been -found perpetually new again, void the needs of respite, or intermittent forfeiture of functional appreciation of ONE.

For the sake of clarity, which dimensional perception are you talking about having been mastered, 3D or 4D? and do you mean immortality of the soul or the body?

godchaser said:
In other words we can migrate as we please, in varied form and projection of self- whenever we please, without ever having to forfeit this abaility, or begin all over again by motion of a 'Grand Cycle'.

Do you mean when will people be able to teleport from one place to another? I wouldn’t have thought a definite date could be given really, if in fact it will ever be possible. Not in 3D anyways. Wouldn’t it depend on each individual learning it at their own pace?

At this point I recommend finishing your reading of the wave to get a better idea of densities. The glossary is a good place to get up to speed as well. Good luck.

Hey Al; Peam. Would have bet the farm and the tractor that was better.

-Aplogies.

To answer your question first Al, i came to my thinking from the now five chapters of the Wave i've read thus far. I'm not suggesting an instant leap from third density to seventh, if that was how you read my post. What i'm saying is given our perpetually advancing iq's (by way of technological advance in literally integrating ourselves with computation, or what is the fabric of ALL; we'll reach a 7D maturation far quicker than was suggested in the excerpts above. (Not that the C's said otherwise.) -Least by reference of how we entertain notion of 'time'. (I'll try and qualify what i mean by '7D-maturation.)

And to weave in your question Peam, ceretainly for this to be achieved we're speaking about a 'transcendence'.

Nevertheless, what i'm getting at is this in no way suggests we can't maintain manifest form in and of a seventh density awareness. I'll try and explain what i mean by an 'awareness' as well: it goes a lot deper than that statement. That's to say, we'll be able to (functionally participate) in and of a representative clarity, seventh density maturation represents. Or what is defined as a Grand Cycle achieved in coming back into the fold of ONE. By that i mean there would be no appreciable seperation from ONE, or what we may define as a 7D-awareness - and would be functionally relevant in our present third density segregation, or expression of onself, despite this particular facet/segretation of ourselves is 3D (manifest-form).

Which is obviously what we are by measure of the C's. We're them, they're us, yet we're presently void their current appreciation of a fourth fifth and sixth density awareness and indeed perception. Which may well be an insurmountable distinction(?) -is awareness menial, or necessarily exempt its clear-perspective(?) -i don't think so. By example the Monk is fulfilled and is at one with ALL, relatively speaking, given they remain divided from (omnipotent)-manifest expression. Or what's been called 'Real Magic', so to speak. Consider actually being utterly integrated w/computation, or the fabric of all that is, coupled w/dynamically accelerating iq's. It's reasonable to say we will progressively come to appreciate seventh density fruition, in manifest form. The capacity to create at will, instantly- w/absolute discretion is by definition, what "learning lessons" -IS?

-In any event, this (seeming) ascension we're presently compelled, and the C's are obliged is more display still of our Atlantian contrast, by ex. Given they obviously weren't much smarter than we are today, all be it more accomplished. Otherwise they wouldn't have allowed themselves to get kicked to the curb. Which really wasn't the truth of it given their ability to transverse dimensions. Not that we're not presently occupied in their previous earthly-experiment, presently, and elsewhere to boot. (Which is more to the point, in light of the fact that when we describe the C's or Atlantians as 'them', obviously we mean us.) Not to mention an irritating failure of language. Point being: given OUR expressive & infinite-selves, here, there, and everywhere in all manner of form & projection, playing in our mutli-dimensional sandbox, experiencing it all in infinite and varied density maturation- it's reasonable that WE are in fact (indefinitely) occupied in a fulfilled seven density awareness-perspective, yet void its appreciation to varying degree.

So grand cyclical activity isn't requisite a re-start motion of beginning again, but is rather a reference of US infinitely dividing into more and more expressive form, therby creating this perpetual march of solidarity/Grand Cycle-activity, back into the fold. If this is so, and if i'm gathering it right, it is.. participation in seventh density omnipotence, or a fulfilled union in and of ONE -while in third density manifest form, is simply business as usual?

Hope that was alright, for any interested. If not, that's all i got.

Cheers,

c

-

Hi godchaser,
I get the impression that from the five chapters of the Wave which you say you've read, you’re seriously confusing and mixing lines of thought together, which is resulting in word salad.
This is understandable given you only discovered this website and material several days ago.
If you are willing to do the necessary reading though, you may come to some clarity on these topics. It's up to you. :)

:lol:

'World Salad'

I like that.

-I appreciate your patience Peam, but the fundamental scope of what i've learned, is just that. It won't change with further learning.

Clearly i'm failing a needed lexicon in articulating, or more accurately, repeating what's already been written and conveyed on this site. I didn't attempt to reinvent the wheel. All i said or meant to describe, must be: (by consequence of natural-facility) -the reality of our pending Earthly experience. Or at least one potential reality, provided timely resolve, and one's choice to participate. (Why anyone would choose to reject the capacity to fully acknowledge their Universal-solidarity, while maintaining manifest expression, i dunno?)

:halo:

-After all, it is the only density-plateau where "the knot in the rope remains a knot", indefinitely. Nevermind the fact that such earthly existence is but one of infinite expressions of 'self' we'll be able to participate in, given our seventh density-facility. If ever anyone wanted to have their cake and eat it too, it's paragon inspired. In any event, my questioning was more in line of getting a fix on the timing of events i asked about earlier, rather than gaining confirmation. That, and good conversation. If in fact anyone would contradict what i've said, they've either not understood my convoluted writing, or the C's haven't been able to convey cyclical-response any better than i did. (Not that that was my intent.) But as you say Peam, i have much reading to do.

Good to talk,

Chris

-

Back
Top Bottom