Skripals Poisoning With 'Novichok' Nerve Agent

Ruth

The Living Force
It seemed to me that the poisoning of Sergei Viktorovich Skripal and his daughter Yulia Skripal needed it's own space as there is so much going on with the case. They were not the only victims, in spite of their ongoing treatment and situation with the British Government.

I find it extremely irritating that Teresa May, and Boris "The Clown" use this incident for their own political gains and agendas in spite of all the suffering that happens to people along the way. In fact, I think it is unconscionable. There have also been other victims of this crime too:
Police officer poisoned in Sergei Skripal attack leaves hospital

As well as the Skripal pets:
Skripal Pets Starved to Death After Brits Sealed Home

I have no direct proof, but I get a gut feel that this is about Syria.

> The UK has special forces on the ground in Syria as evidenced by the death of an SAS soldier last month.
_Britain names SAS soldier killed fighting IS in Syria

> They say that they're fighting ISIS but didn't Russia already destroy that narrative?
_Russia’s Putin says ISIS has been defeated in Syria

> If they're not fighting ISIS, then they're fighting to complete the objective of regime change which has been stated on the record by the USA and the UK (not only but mainly).
_PressTV-Cameron says Syria’s Assad “must go”
_Obama Says Syrian Leader Bashar al-Assad Must Go

> There's also the Israeli angle. Given the long-standing desire for 'Eretz Israel' that is dependent on Syria's subjugation.
_Ahavat Eretz Israel - Jewish Tradition: Future Israel

> We know that Israel is a training ground for all sorts of disciplines and methods from corporate to homeland security, I suspect including Intelligence Agencies.
_http://homelandsecurityssi.com/homeland-security-training-israel

> There is also a (potential/tenuous) link between the modus operandi of Skripal, Litvinenko and Arafat that is nagging in my thoughts.

If I were postulate wildly, I might suggest that Israeli, or Israeli-trained Intelligence Operatives bungled the attempt to frame Russia for reasons of waging 'war by deception' and to create a political atmosphere that justifies a shift in the public attitude toward Russia and to justify those UK boots on the ground in Syria.

OSIT.

I have no direct proof, but I get a gut feel that this is about Syria.

> The UK has special forces on the ground in Syria as evidenced by the death of an SAS soldier last month.
_Britain names SAS soldier killed fighting IS in Syria

> They say that they're fighting ISIS but didn't Russia already destroy that narrative?
_Russia’s Putin says ISIS has been defeated in Syria

> If they're not fighting ISIS, then they're fighting to complete the objective of regime change which has been stated on the record by the USA and the UK (not only but mainly).
_PressTV-Cameron says Syria’s Assad “must go”
_Obama Says Syrian Leader Bashar al-Assad Must Go

> There's also the Israeli angle. Given the long-standing desire for 'Eretz Israel' that is dependent on Syria's subjugation.
_Ahavat Eretz Israel - Jewish Tradition: Future Israel

> We know that Israel is a training ground for all sorts of disciplines and methods from corporate to homeland security, I suspect including Intelligence Agencies.
_Israel Homeland Security Training Program From SSI

> There is also a (potential/tenuous) link between the modus operandi of Skripal, Litvinenko and Arafat that is nagging in my thoughts.

If I were postulate wildly, I might suggest that Israeli, or Israeli-trained Intelligence Operatives bungled the attempt to frame Russia for reasons of waging 'war by deception' and to create a political atmosphere that justifies a shift in the public attitude toward Russia and to justify those UK boots on the ground in Syria.

OSIT.

My personal take on the Skripal case, or better say on the latest West's anti - Russian hyper-histerya is that it was launched because of the events that unfolded during the month of March (and before that, the month of March being the tipping point) in Russia (and on the world stage), there was the epic speech of Vladimir Putin, revealing Russia's top notch deadly military arsenal that i'm sure the West were pretty pissed off because of the revelations, since it showed and made clear to everyone that Russia isn't a defenseless country, it is capable to retaliate in case of preemptive attack, and will do so in order to safeguard it's people from danger, i think these revelations made by Putin will have an impact on many world leaders (in a good way), Putin made clear to everyone that Russia is no more on her knees, she's strong and darn ready to defend herself against anyone who will try to crush her. Another big event was Russian presidential elections, where Putin won most of the votes, then comes various agreements and deals made with different countries that helped and will help Russia to ascertain it's rightful position on the World Stage, then there is the Soccer World Cup that will be held by Russia, it's a sporting event that has an enormous impact on Russia's political/social/economical/psychological level, it's a sporting event that has the potential to unite the russian people even more, and make friends and strong relationships with different countries, which is basically West's worst nightmare, loosing it's grip on it's vassals and seeing how Russia rises on the world stage making friends by collaborating and being fair and honest with their partners and not stabbing them in the back like the Empire of Chaos does. I remember Joe saying in a Sott's Behind the Headlines Podcast that Great Britain will try to do everything to boycott the World Cup, will try to prevent the partecipation of England's team, encuraging other EU countries to do the same, like in the Skripal case where the West's lackeys have expelled the russian diplomats, just to please their masters from London and Washington. West's madness has no limits, i'm afraid it will get only worse.

Just my two cents.

At the moment there is this headline: Skripal Case Bombshell: Swiss Lab Reports 'BZ Toxin' Used In Salisbury - Chemical Not Produced In Russia, Only NATO States

As I tried to find out about what the OPCW has been doing on the case _OPCW Issues Report on Technical Assistance Requested by the United Kingdom, I found this, which mentions absolutely nothing of a Swiss report:

_[URL said:
https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/S_series/2018/en/s-1612-2018_e_.pdf[/URL] Summary of the Report on Activities Carried Out in Support of a Request for Technical Assistance by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Technical Assistance Visit TAV/02/18)[/SIZE]]
S/1612/2018
12 April 2018
Original: ENGLISH
NOTE BY THE TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT
SUMMARY OF THE REPORT ON ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT IN SUPPORT OF A REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE BY THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
(TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE VISIT TAV/02/18)
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland requested technical
assistance from the OPCW Technical Secretariat (hereinafter “the Secretariat”) undersubparagraph 38(e) of Article
VIII of the Chemical Weapons Convention in relationto an incident in Salisbury on 4 March 2018 involving atoxic chemical—allegedly a nerve agent—and the poisoning and hospitalisation of three individuals. The
Director-General decided to dispatch ateam to the United Kingdom for a technical assistance visit (TAV).
The TAV team deployed to the United Kingdom on 19 March for a pre-deployment and from 21 March to 23 March for a full deployment.
The team received information on the medical conditions of the affected individuals, Mr Sergej Skripal, Ms Yulia Skripal, and Mr Nicholas Bailey. This included information on their acetylcholinesterase status since hospitalisation, as well as information on the treatment regime.
The team was able to collect blood samples from the three affected individuals under full chain of custody for delivery to the OP CW Laboratory and subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories, and
conducted identification of the three individuals against official photo-ID documents.
The team was able to conduct on-site sampling of environmental samples under full chain of custody at sites identified as possible hot-spots of residual contamination. Samples were returned to the OPCW Laboratory for subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories.
The team requested and received splits of samples taken by British authorities for delivery to the OPCW Laboratory in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories. This was done for comparative purposes and to verify the analysis of the United Kingdom.
The team was briefed on the identity of the toxic chemical identified by the United Kingdom and was able to review analytical results and data from chemical analysis of biomedical samples collected by the British
authorities from the a ffected individuals, as well as from environmental samples collected on site.

S/1612/2018
page 2
The results of analysis of biomedical samples conducted by OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the exposure of the three hospitalised individuals to this toxic chemical.
The results of analysis of the environmental samplesconducted by OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the presence of this toxic chemical in the samples.

As I read it, I'm led to believe they are talking of the same chemical agent that they advertised in the papers. So what is Russia now talking about, or are there different results from the laboratories, but isn't that also a bit strange? At any rate they will not let us know:

The results of analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team confirm the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people.
The TAV team notes that the toxic chemical was of high purity. The latter is concluded from the almost complete absence of impurities.
The name and structure of the identified toxic chemical are contained in the full classified report of the Secretariat, available to States Parties.
Classified, but why, especially as disagreements are present.

Я думаю, что если абстрагироваться от Израиля, от России и вообще посмотреть на это несколько шире, то список будет гораздо более длинным.
Нанооружие американской онкологии? За последние годы умерли от рака 6 латиноамериканских президентов -- Sott.net

Translation
I think that if we distance ourselves from Israel, from Russia and look at this somewhat more broadly, the list will be much longer.
Нанооружие американской онкологии? За последние годы умерли от рака 6 латиноамериканских президентов -- Sott.net

Back
Top Bottom