Sky dome

Years ago, i'd a read a book saying in Atlantis times, there was a Sky dome surrounding Earth. Anyway, it adds, Atlanteans have broken it up and Noah flood happens.

I'd be happy if you know any additional info.

Thanks

Hey Bosphorus, it would be helpful if, before opening a thread, you did a little research of your own and also include that in your post. It's considerate to others and shows you've really looked into finding answers for yourself rather than expecting others to provide them for you.

For example, Sheldon Nidle is mentioned in at least two transcripts:

Q: (L) The first question on my mind before we get to any of these other questions is: who is giving information to Sheldon Nidle about the photon belt and the mass landings that are supposed to take place on the 31st of December and the 1st of January?

A: Sheldon Nidle.

Q: (L) It is just coming out of his own head? He is not seeing any beings or channeling anything?

A: Okay, close enough.

Q:(T) About the same length of time it took them to analyze the soil samples that they got from Mariner probes. (L) OK, Why all of a sudden are they revealing, or releasing this information about this Mars Rock? In such a big and manipulative way? (T) You just said it!

A: You have already figured it out yourselves.

Q: (L) Well, Sheldon Nidle, the author of 'Becoming a Galactic Human'...

A: No.

Q: (T) Not Sheldon and the Galactic Humans!
(L) Well, I know they said no, but Sheldon has made an announcement which was put out on the Net...

So i'm guessing the C's weren't too supportive of Nigel's ideas more generally.

As for the 'Sky dome', I'm not exactly sure what that refers to but what springs to mind from the work of this forum is the water-vapor canopy that is theorized to have existed. Had you searched for variants of 'Noah's flood', which was part of your question, you would have found the session it was mentioned in:

Q: (L) Was Martek an inhabited planet at that time?

Q: (L) Did it have water or other features?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When it passed close to the earth did it, in fact, overload our planet with water we did not have prior to that time?

Q: (L) Did we, prior to that time, have a water-vapor canopy surrounding our planet?

Q: (L) Was this the time of the major dying of the large dinosaurs?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What event transpired to kill off most of the dinosaurs?

A: Beasts.

Q: (L) What kind of beasts?

A: Mastodon, sabertooth tiger, giant sloth, etc.28

Q: (L) Was it a cosmic event that brought about the death of some of the largest dinosaurs?

Q: (L) It did not happen at the time of Noah, is that correct?

Q: (L) Did it happen before the flood of Noah?

Q: (L) How many thousands of years ago counting backward?

A: 27 million years ago.29

Q: (L) What event took place at that time that caused the death of the dinosaurs?

A: Comet impact.

Q: (L) Did a comet actually strike the earth?

Q: (L) Was it a large comet?

Q: (L) How large?

A: 18 miles diameter.

Q: (L) Is there any regular periodicity or cycle to this comet business?

Q: (L) What is the period?

A: 3600 years roughly.30

Added: More on the water-vapor canopy and Noah's flood - i'm sure there's a lot more on the forum but i'll leave it at that for now:

Q: (L) The remark was made that the planet earth, prior to its interaction with Martek, had a water vapor canopy. How was this water vapor canopy suspended?

A: The water vapor canopy was a natural element of the particular composition of your atmosphere at that particular measure point in space/time.

Q: (L) Was the gravity level the same as what it is now?

A: It was somewhat different. But not perceptible to you. That difference is part of the explanation of why that vapor canopy remained suspended.

Q: (L) Did that condition prior to the flood of Noah, the altered gravitational state as well as the water vapor canopy, was that condition more conducive to extended life spans than the conditions that exist on the planet now?

A: Not only those things but all the other conditions that existed on the planet at that particular point in space/time were more conducive to longer life spans. And, by the way, Noah is a symbolic message rather than an historical event.

Q: (L) Do you mean a historical event in the terms of Noah being in an ark or historical event in terms of the flood?

A: First of all, there was no Noah. Secondly there was no actual real flood as depicted in that story. Thirdly, the whole story was a symbolic message as opposed to an actual event.

Q: (L) What did actually occur and what does the symbolism have to tell us?

A: It is a very broad representation. It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.

Q: (L) At that time was Martek drawn close to the earth and did it have water on its surface which the earth then robbed or borrowed?

A: That is very close to being the case. It is far more complicated than that so we will leave that at this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom