Sleep Paralysis - Black Figure/Orbs

Menna

The Living Force
In the past 6 months I have had 4 cases of sleep paralysis. 3 times I know 100% for real and the 4th time I am not sure if I had a dream about it or if it really happened.

I have had sleep paralysis and orbs floating above me at night before i nthe past but very infrequent. This freqency is crossing a line as I need proper sleep to perform at work to make money to live. To me this is a form of tortious interference. The freqency is the problem here for me.

1st case December 2020: I was sleeping on my side and felt hands massaging my back my eyes opened and I was unable to move after some quick struggle I was able to use my voice to make a noise for it to go away.

2nd case April 2021: I was sleeping on my back and woke up to the feeling of being paralysed and something ontop of me (it was a black blob figure) I was able to say Hello? and then flop my arms a bit and at that time the black blob moved over my stomach and went to the ground

3rd May 2021: I am not sure if this was in a dream or not. I was sleeping on my stomach and felt like something was trying to hold me down I was able to squirm out of the sheets and the dream/or real sleep paralysis ended.

Last night June 2021: As soon as I went to sleep I had a dream that hands were slowly going around my body and pushed me down onto the floor at the time I woke up to sleep paralysis. I was able to speak and asked "what do you want" then I was able to kick my leg laying in bed and I heard something hit the floor. The black figure on top of me transformed into a large orb and then down to a smaller orb. It was floating over me as I kept looking at it in the dark and then it dissapaeared.

At this point I am tired and annoyed as I have a job that requires sleep. If I had sleep paralysis 1-2 times a year I wouldnt care but this is going on once a month...What is this exactly? Can I put anything by the bed to prevent this? What does this mean is it trying to tell me something? Is there something to learn from this...

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
Have you noticed whether there was something different about the days on which these episodes occured? Maybe stress, a visit from someone, some odd weather, etc.?
Maybe knowing something about a triggering condition may help reduce the probability of the event.
I used to have sleep paralysis years go but somehow, I knew it was coming just before falling asleep.
It's astonishing that you were sleeping on the side when it happened in December. Most often, sleep paralysis happens when we sleep on the back.

In addition to what mkrnhr said, do you have any personal cass crystals? Also, you could try 'mental blocking' before sleep, i.e. affirmations of intent that no 'critters' have permission to bother you. This will help to increase your awareness while you sleep. You could also try repeating or listening to the prayer of the soul before sleep.

In the past 6 months I have had 4 cases of sleep paralysis. 3 times I know 100% for real and the 4th time I am not sure if I had a dream about it or if it really happened.

I have had sleep paralysis and orbs floating above me at night before i nthe past but very infrequent. This freqency is crossing a line as I need proper sleep to perform at work to make money to live. To me this is a form of tortious interference. The freqency is the problem here for me.

1st case December 2020: I was sleeping on my side and felt hands massaging my back my eyes opened and I was unable to move after some quick struggle I was able to use my voice to make a noise for it to go away.

2nd case April 2021: I was sleeping on my back and woke up to the feeling of being paralysed and something ontop of me (it was a black blob figure) I was able to say Hello? and then flop my arms a bit and at that time the black blob moved over my stomach and went to the ground

3rd May 2021: I am not sure if this was in a dream or not. I was sleeping on my stomach and felt like something was trying to hold me down I was able to squirm out of the sheets and the dream/or real sleep paralysis ended.

Last night June 2021: As soon as I went to sleep I had a dream that hands were slowly going around my body and pushed me down onto the floor at the time I woke up to sleep paralysis. I was able to speak and asked "what do you want" then I was able to kick my leg laying in bed and I heard something hit the floor. The black figure on top of me transformed into a large orb and then down to a smaller orb. It was floating over me as I kept looking at it in the dark and then it dissapaeared.

At this point I am tired and annoyed as I have a job that requires sleep. If I had sleep paralysis 1-2 times a year I wouldnt care but this is going on once a month...What is this exactly? Can I put anything by the bed to prevent this? What does this mean is it trying to tell me something? Is there something to learn from this...

Thanks in advance.
Have you started taking any new supplements or something similar?

I ask as I usually have bouts of feeling certain presences in a nightmarish kind of way whilst I sleep when I take iodine. Nothing as bad as you though.

I would look at biochemical things as the reason you're experiencing this and in particular something you may be eating or ingesting may be causing you to experience this when you sleep. FWIW.

I concur that the awareness of the crystals, especially the house protection crystal, and reading out loud the prayer of the soul while mentally delimiting a "space of protectiveness" helps a lot. I also do that whenever I go to a new place with "strange energies" and strange people.
Some time ago I had strange noises and the impression of having objects being moved in the kitchen at night, but in my room with the "protectiveness" space with the crystals and so on, nothing, total bliss. I sleep like a little baby.
So these are definitively aspects to be consider as well.

I do EE breathing at night 1-2x a week in a room next to my bedroom so the prayer of the soul is being said a few feet away 10min before I go to bed. I will have it playing as I’m in bed Before I go to sleep to see how the next 2 weeks go.

Deeper on a “The Work” esoteric level why does sleep paralysis happen and in the way I am describing. What does it say about me or tell about me. I’d like to talk with this black figure orb if I could but don’t think it is possible. My dream of the hands holding me down and then waking up to sleep paralysis says my dream state knew it was happening as it was happening. What does the figure/orb gain by doing this? Where does it come from?

Where do I purchase these crystals if they are not too expensive can I purchase from group here and have it shipped to me? (I have an organite/copper thing next to my bed to protect from EMF but doesn’t protect from this) At a basic needs level I just need sleep so I can be of use at work and in life if the thing wants to hang out in my room and leave me alone I’m fine with it

Have you not been aware of the crystal project?

I’d like to talk with this black figure orb if I could but don’t think it is possible.
I think you are supposed to fight and resist them, as you have, and I don't think talking to them is a good idea. I think they are the bad guys.

Do you remember in The Wave when they were trying to abduct Laura, and she fought back and stopped them, and woke up with her hand holding onto the bed rail as proof?

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to review that part of the wave Menna.
I agree, this is the one I can remember.

Another thing I was thinking about, and it might be a bit far out, is you've been doing some recent introspection that you have shared, seeing yourself today and your past self, and I was thinking that it may be also related to that. Maybe there are outside entities messing around, bleed through instances and the like. But it could also represent a raise in awareness due to some of the recent work you've been doing?

Or a dramatization of the work you've been doing recently? I remember the most intense episodes of sleep paralysis, and strange evening events I experienced, were years ago when I started reading the wave and started down a road of self reflection and to see the world with different eyes. Just a thought.

Definitely cover all your bases, Crystals would be my first stop and the POTS are my last spoken words every night, it has helped me considerably.

Why would you want to talk to "it" and hence giving it energy? That defeats the purpose of erecting a mental barrier and getting rid of it, whether it's something out there or a product of the workings of the mind.
I want to find out what it wants with me and or what it can tell me about me that I don’t know. Maybe it’s time for me to learn/attempt/explore out of body travel I have been interested in it for some time and noticed hemisync was mentioned in the last Cs sessions.

I agree, this is the one I can remember.

Another thing I was thinking about, and it might be a bit far out, is you've been doing some recent introspection that you have shared, seeing yourself today and your past self, and I was thinking that it may be also related to that. Maybe there are outside entities messing around, bleed through instances and the like. But it could also represent a raise in awareness due to some of the recent work you've been doing?

Or a dramatization of the work you've been doing recently? I remember the most intense episodes of sleep paralysis, and strange evening events I experienced, were years ago when I started reading the wave and started down a road of self reflection and to see the world with different eyes. Just a thought.

Definitely cover all your bases, Crystals would be my first stop and the POTS are my last spoken words every night, it has helped me considerably.
Thank you for the link. I will read. I have definitely have had a raise of awareness I am picking up on the objectivity of people and life’s dynamics very well. For the orb to float over me and me look directly at it for sometime and then it disintegrated into the air I think that is the definition of bleed through...where do they come from what do they want? abduct me for what reason? What can I provide them? If this thing can bleed through realities what can it want from me I certainly don’t have their powers I’m sure it doesn’t want my life with everyday stresses and worries. I haven’t had the feeling of being pulled or taken just frozen with “it” hovering on top of me. Why can’t I have my recent gains in awareness in peace after all I worked for it ... is it trying to study me to see how/why I gained awareness. It just seems very loserish for lack of a better word and needy on their part I’m just trying to de stress make money and find times of enjoyment and knowledge

not to get dramatic but I had the feeling of being abducted before at night I was probably 8-12 years old never forgot that feeling

Last edited:
I want to find out what it wants with me and or what it can tell me about me that I don’t know.
It's your choice of course. If it's an expression of you subconscious, then you might look at what's suffocating you, holding you down, trapping you (the hands and so forth). If it's an external entity, you may learn that it finds you tasty, and who would trust the words of a dark blob anyway.

Maybe it’s time for me to learn/attempt/explore out of body travel I have been interested in it for some time
Don't see the connexion to sleep paralysis. Don't see the relevance to the Work either. As suggested, you may re-read the Wave series and think of whether such experimentations are beneficial or not, and whether the dangers you expose yourself to are worth the trouble. One has to be careful of what to invite in.

I want to find out what it wants with me and or what it can tell me about me that I don’t know. Maybe it’s time for me to learn/attempt/explore out of body travel I have been interested in it for some time and noticed hemisync was mentioned in the last Cs sessions.
Sorry to hear about your horrible experiences, Menna. I agree with others, these types of events could be the result of some kind of inner struggle and a 'watershed' moment in your life – two sides of you battling over which life path to follow. And, there might be outer STS-forces involved trying to coerce you to choose 'their side'.

Several years ago in 2009 I had reoccurring out-of-body experiences at night (quite frightening, I recommend reading the whole thread), and now in restrospect I realize that it was a moment in my life where I had to make a choice between a more STS-like path or a more STO-path. I also remember having similar feelings of curiosity that you describe, and it was like this force was luring me to participate and give in. With the help of the advice I received from forum members I luckily didn't fall for this trap, and instead I decided to resist and fight. That decision soon resolved the issue and the experiences stopped.

Regarding out of body travel...based on my own expriences and what I've read I would strongly advice not to experiment with it. You might ask yourself where does the curiosity to try it out come from? Are these your own thoughts or is the idea coming from the same force/entity that is trying to coerce you at night with these experiences. Please be careful!

Oh, I forgot to mention that one thing that may or may not have helped with stopping my experiences back in 2009 was that I draw the Anuki Reiki symbol (see Wave series) on a piece of paper and placed it under my pillow. After that, I the OBE:s stopped and haven't returned since. Maybe just a coincidence, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom