Somebody Feed Phil

christx11

Jedi Master
With all of the horribleness that exists in the current world situation being slapped in our faces constantly, sometimes taking a break from it realizing there are good people, average people, delightful people still around is heartwarming.
The Netflix series - "Somebody Feed Phil" is such a break for me. The series is an American television travel documentary series presented by Philip Rosenthal, the Executive Producer of the American sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond".

Phil is a delightful man who seems to warm the hearts of everyone he comes into contact with. If you need a break and have access to this show, I can't recommend it enough.

With all of the horribleness that exists in the current world situation being slapped in our faces constantly, sometimes taking a break from it realizing there are good people, average people, delightful people still around is heartwarming.
The Netflix series - "Somebody Feed Phil" is such a break for me. The series is an American television travel documentary series presented by Philip Rosenthal, the Executive Producer of the American sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond".

Phil is a delightful man who seems to warm the hearts of everyone he comes into contact with. If you need a break and have access to this show, I can't recommend it enough.
Thanks for the recommendation, you're right sometimes one needs a break of good hearted human interactions. I might check it out!

Back
Top Bottom