SOTT and FOTCM 2018 Calendars, and more goodies!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Happy New Year to everyone!

In case you haven't noticed it yet, we are sending out our 2015 SOTT calendar soon.

Read here:Happy New Year 2015: Sott.net - Shining ever brighter, thanks to You

The same THANK YOU goes to those of you thanks to whom this forum keep increasing in membership and being SO awesome! Thank you for sharing your experiences, expanding knowledge and being part of this project. :flowers:

As usual, if anyone can't afford it, don't hesitate to write to us at sott@sott.net, and we'll do our best to still send a calendar to those who wish to have one.

Re: SOTT Calendar, 2015, 2016, 2017 and so on...

Thank you Chu and the team and to Joerg Klinger for creating what looks like a lovely calendar :wizard: Cannot wait to receive it. Heres to 2015!

Thank you guys, that's looks great! :perfect:
Must have in 2015 :bacon:

Thank you Chu it' great :thup:
Respect for teamwork :clap:

The colours for the cover are just gorgeous (i have a penchant for pastels). Punchy and sharp quotes, and i like how the pages blend together.

Looks real classy :cool2: Brilliant work :clap:

It looks really fab! Thank you folks and to Joerg Klinger for his creative input. Great job :) My Mum has been wondering what to buy me for a xmas / new year present - now I know! ;)

itellsya said:
The colours for the cover are just gorgeous (i have a penchant for pastels). Punchy and sharp quotes, and i like how the pages blend together.

Looks real classy :cool2: Brilliant work :clap:

I second this, the calendar looks great. Nice work guys!

Very excited to hang it up on my wall!

Thank you!

Yeah, great calendar! Can we make the donation at the Paleochristianity site or would it be better to donate at this link in the SOTT article?

Ok, I looked at last year's calendar donation and it seems I used the second link with the SOTT donation. So I think I answered my own question. Going to post this if anyone was wondering too, fwiw.

3D Student said:
Yeah, great calendar! Can we make the donation at the Paleochristianity site or would it be better to donate at this link in the SOTT article?

Ok, I looked at last year's calendar donation and it seems I used the second link with the SOTT donation. So I think I answered my own question. Going to post this if anyone was wondering too, fwiw.

Wherever is most convenient for you. We'll take care of the rest.

Great, I'd love to have this awesome calendar! I'll make a donation of $1000 to $2000 in the next few days to the pc.org site via paypal. I'll add a little note to have a calendar sent as a small part of the donation. :)

I would really like one of these, but I'm a little short on funds right now.
Can I have one?

Iron said:
I would really like one of these, but I'm a little short on funds right now.
Can I have one?

Yes, Iron. Could you PM me your address, just to be sure?

Chu said:

In case you haven't noticed it yet, we are sending out our 2015 SOTT calendar soon.

Read here:Happy New Year 2015: Sott.net - Shining ever brighter, thanks to You

The same THANK YOU goes to those of you thanks to whom this forum keep increasing in membership and being SO awesome! Thank you for sharing your experiences, expanding knowledge and being part of this project. :flowers:

As usual, if anyone can't afford it, don't hesitate to write to us at sott@sott.net, and we'll do our best to still send a calendar to those who wish to have one.

Happy new year to everyone and, yeah! Thank you all! :)

The calendar looks fantastic! I would really love one but I can't donate right now. Can I have one and then I'll send my donation throughout the year?

Back
Top Bottom