sott.net in Deutsch!

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
sott.net is the alternative news website to get the best and most objective news from all over the world and is now available in German too! :D

Check it out here: de.sott.net and find out what this experiment is about!

sott.net ist die alternative Nachrichtenseite, um die besten und objektivsten Nachrichten aus aller Welt zu bekommen und die gibt es jetzt auch in Deutsch! :D

Schau mal rein: de.sott.net
und finde heraus, worum es sich bei diesem Experiment handelt.

Auf der linken Seite über "Erdveränderungen" steht "Startseiten" sollte das nicht "Startseite" heißen ?

On the left site of the page above "Earth Changes" stands "Front Pages" should it not mean "Front Page" instead ?

Pashalis said:
Auf der linken Seite über "Erdveränderungen" steht "Startseiten" sollte das nicht "Startseite" heißen ?

On the left site of the page above "Earth Changes" stands "Front Pages" should it not mean "Front Page" instead ?

Thanks for mentioning!

Danke fürs Anmerken!

:) That´s Great! Thanks!

Finally there is a good alternative news website also in German!

:) Das ist Großartig! Danke!

Endlich gibt es eine gute alternative Nachrichtenwebsite auch in Deutscher Sprache!

Wow thank you! Just bookmarked it :)

Wow danke! Habs gleich den Lesezeichen hinzugefügt :)

Ich freue mich riesig :D Habe lange drauf gewartet. Danke und viele Grüße an das Übersetzung Team.

I'm so Happy :D I was waiting for so long! Thanks and regards to translation team.

Excellent work. Looks great now also filled with German articles.

I am exalted ! You have made an absolute great job with this side ! Thank you

Ich bin begeistert ! Mit dieser Seite habt Ihr wirklich einen super Job gemacht! Vielen Dank. :clap:

Hi evigilo,
welcome to the forum :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material,
and how much of the work here they have read.

Fehler/error:

Anti-Atome-Proteste in Tokio - Kaum Fortschritte im AKW

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1480-Anti-Atome-Proteste-in-Tokio-Kaum-Fortschritte-im-AKW

Back
Top Bottom