SOTT Radio Network en español is moving!

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hey everyone!

As some of you may know already, our latest spanish show in the SOTT Media channel was taken down by YouTube, it would have been our show #304 and it took them only hours to do so, we didn't even have a chance to back it up. So in order to not risk harming the audience of the monthly Earth Changes compilations or loosing the channel itself, as chances are we're going to need to continue to talk about contentious issues and the censorship is getting harsher and harsher, we have decided to move the weekly spanish shows to a new home.

So today we're launching SOTT en español, all future shows will be streamed or uploaded there. We will continue to have our presence on Facebook and Bitchute, and we're working on different ways to ensure that no further shows are lost.

Shows on the es.sott.net home page will be announced to the new channel and we will also update everyone on our telegram channel as well as we've been doing so far.

We hope to see all of you there!

==============================

Hola a todos!

Como algunos de ustedes ya sabrán, nuestro último programa en español en el canal de SOTT Media fue retirado por YouTube, habría sido nuestro programa #304 y les tomó sólo un par de horas hacerlo, ni siquiera tuvimos la oportunidad de respaldarlo. Así que para no arriesgarnos a perjudicar a la audiencia de las compilaciones mensuales de Cambios Planetarios o a perder el propio canal, ya que es probable que tengamos que seguir hablando de temas polémicos y la censura es cada vez más dura, hemos decidido trasladar los programas semanales en español a un nuevo hogar.

Así que hoy lanzamos SOTT en español, todos los futuros programas serán transmitidos o subidos allí. Continuaremos teniendo nuestra presencia en Facebook y Bitchute, y estamos trabajando en diferentes formas para asegurarnos de que no se pierdan más programas.

Los shows en la página principal de es.sott.net serán anunciados en el nuevo canal y también actualizaremos a todos en nuestro canal de telegram como lo hemos estado haciendo hasta ahora.

Esperamos verlos a todos allí!

So sorry to hear that, @Alejo et. al! YouTube censorship is ugly and biased.

The reason why I never continued developing my YouTube channel is precisely that: at any moment in time they feel so inclined, they can up and remove your content and channel. I don't want to get involved with that.

Thank you for sharing your new home! Happy to follow y'all on there and share the new content. Even though followers have been lost, those who have been following or who really want to find y'all again, will! :-D

The signal is out there and the Cosmos have heard and continue to hear. Best!

Unfortunately we lost like 90% of our live audience, which means that most people watched us because they were following the Sott Media channel, and not coming via Sott.net. :-( We'll have to build back that audience from scratch, but it won't be the first time.
Well, I do think that it could also be because some are used to the SOTT Media channel and haven't caught up with this one. We consistently had above 1K views after a week, we had the occasional English-speaker asking if the video was translated or subbed, but I still think the audience will catch up.

And I guess we can keep this thread as a way to update anyone who might've missed the live show.

Today we based our discussion on current world events, the maddening vaccine campaigns the world over and the prospects for Donald Trump and the latest interview that the guys in Mind Matters did with Rod Dreher.

And so we focused on the seemingly inevitable coming totalitarianism the world over.

Here goes:

I realized I didn’t post our two last shows here, better late than never.

Here’s #307 on Christianity and the fear of death within the context of current world events:

And here’s #308 on 2020 at large, our last show of the year doing a summary of the main points:

We want to thank everyone who tunes in weekly to participate and listen to us. We wish you all a safe and peaceful holiday season and we’ll catch you all next year :)

And as it couldn't be otherwise, #311 is about Joe Biden, who had to be inaugurated after a "democratic" victory surrounded by 25.000 soldiers, how confident and unafraid he seems. So today we took a look at the short term future and speculated about what we think is possible.

Joe Biden and the NWO (New Woke Order).

And here it is, after the reopening events the world over, the protests in Israel, Netherlands and so on. Reddit letting Wall Street have it and so much more, we decided that we'd have a long conversation about it this week.

There's currently an age restriction due to an old thumbnail that we used, it has since been changed and an appeal has been submitted to YT, so for the time being it may ask you to watch it on youtube and be logged in, but that should change in the next few days.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom