Special Session: International Legal Offensive - The Corona Committee

D69

Dagobah Resident
I hope it is not a re-post but I also think this is quite interesting stuff.
It is a loooong video but shows how it is like around the world with the current state of legal affairs.
I must admit that I skipped the first 2.5 hours (which I will watch soon) but the following hours nailed me in front of a screen for a while.
My question to the community is if anyone can confirm that it is indeed what is happening in countries that are being discussed in these videos?

ps. I've no idea why it is not banned from YT yet and I don't know how long it going to last there.

It is a loooong video but shows how it is like around the world with the current state of legal affairs.
I'm definitely interested but not sure when I can fit it in. A post regarding the status of Ohio Stands Up lawsuits is here. And here is updated info from their website:
New Legislation Proposed by Ohio Stands Up!

If the science supports the narrative – pass the legislation and put the debate to rest

03/15/2021, USA – Ohio Stands Up! Is releasing new state legislation today that they are asking to be passed in every state in the union. This new transparency legislation does not block or change anything related to COVID-19 or the response – it simply seeks to end the dispute.

“If the ‘science’ supports the actions being taken and all that the public is being told then let’s pass this transparency legislation so we can put this to rest. If the other side has nothing to hide then let’s make it the law that they cannot hide it,” said attorney Thomas Renz.

Renz designed the legislation to be just over a page and very accessible to the general public. The debate on the COVID response and the safety and efficacy of the vaccine has grown substantially, and this bill would allow the public to feel comfortable that the response and vaccine are safe.

“My family has been fully vaccinated to this point and I have not historically questioned any vaccines but the misleading nature of the response to COVID has made me question the COVID vaccine. Let’s make transparency in science the law so we can all feel safe getting this vaccine if it is truly as safe as we are being told,” said Renz.

It is time to put this debate to rest and allow the American people to come together on this issue. There is never a reason to oppose transparency – unless you have something to hide.

For more information, visit www.ohiostandsup.org and Make Americans Free Again | The New Normal: Citizens In Charge

The Truth In Science and Health Act​

(Click to download & share with your legislators)

I posted regarding the latest Ohio legislative action here. I need to compose a hopefully effective email to address Ohio H.B. 248 - the Vaccine Choice & Anti-Discrimination Act, legislation that protects individuals who choose not to be vaccinated from discrimination due to vaccine status. And then there's the Romantic Fiction to keep at - just started reading Indiscreet btw. I probably have a dozen tabs of videos I want to view - but when ??? Doesn't help when I fall asleep while they're playing . . . :zzz:

Some info from the YouTube post. And yes, it's amazing it's still up
Since mid-July 2020, the Corona Committee has been conducting live, multi-hour sessions to investigate why federal and state governments imposed unprecedented restrictions as part of the Coronavirus response and what the consequences have been and still are for people. Learn more about the committee: https://corona-ausschuss.de

The bank details are: Lawyer's escrow account/trust account: Lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

SOTT had an article about Dr. Fuellmich, one of the organizers of the lawsuit. It includes a one hour interview with him when he was getting rolling back in February, 2021

Standing up: 1,000 lawyers and 10,000 doctors have filed a lawsuit for violations of the Nuremberg Code

I probably have a dozen tabs of videos I want to view - but when ??? Doesn't help when I fall asleep while they're playing . . . :zzz:
Fwiw... I do have a lot of videos that I have yet to watch/hear..
I listen most of them while doing something else that doesn't require much concentration and activities that have to be done either way, like cleaning the house and, when I have a little more free time while knitting.... For some reason it helps to do both things well. The reading of romance books usually is before bedtime.

Back
Top Bottom