Speshulness

OrangeScorpion

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What does the word "speshulness"?

I've done my homework ... but the word doesn't appear either in "Wordreference" or in linguee.es, or in dicios.com ... Or in any online dictionary or translator that I know.

---------------------------------------------------------

¿Qué significa la palabra “speshulness”?

He hecho mis deberes… pero la palabra no aparece ni en el “wordreference”, ni en linguee.es, ni en dicios.com… Ni en ningún diccionario o traductor on-line de los que conozco.

Ah, the word 'speshul' was coined by Atriedes and is basically an extreme form of the word 'special' - that's all. Its variation, 'speshulness' is the noun tense of speshul.

So, just substitute the word special every time you see speshul and you'll get the gist. ;)

And I noticed that here in the forum, it adds some irony to "special", or is used when you want to point at the fact that, for example, someone believes he or she is "special", that things that apply to others don't apply to him or her, etc. but in reality they are nothing "special".

In Spanish, you'd say "Te crees especial(Dios, etc.) pero no lo eres", depending on how strong you mean it to be. But we could invent one, like "espezial". :P

Back
Top Bottom