Spinning/Whirling Dervishes

S

schriss

NOTE FROM MODERATOR:
This thread began with a post about DNA activation, but quickly turned into a discussion of the practice of "spinning". Thus, the thread has been re-titled "Spinning/Whirling Dervishes"

Anybody got something to share on this? When I google for "DNA Activation" I find some websites and services that remotedly activate DNA strands (in exchange for cash of course). My logic is this: if that works and is so great, then when you already have that, you don't think about selling it over the internet for cash, right? Isn't it like selling something that makes the owner rich, but in reality it doesn't work because an owner would be rich and would not will to sell it...
for example this: http://dnaactivation.tribe.net/
or this: http://www.thelivinglightfoundation.com/DNA.php
I also found website advertising music CD, they claim music can activate DNA too: http://activateyourdna.com/

What do you think or better, what do you know about this?

Yoga.

That and anything that get's your heart pumping. Oxygenating your body is one of the best ways to induce healthy mutations.

According to Bringers Of The Dawn, they recommend spinning at least 33 times a day, and the more you can do, the better. I believe that the C's also confirmed this.

Be sure to spin left to right - they were very specific on that. I'm not sure what happens if you spin the other way, probably nothing good, I suspect.

They also mentioned that 99 times per day was ideal.

• Love
Reactions: Uli
I wouldn't advise paying money for DNA activation. I just realised you also posted asking about pendants. I have an idea where you're coming from now. If you want to go down that route, and I guess you're going to anyway, then you should be prepared for disappointment.

It didn't lead anywhere for me I'm just glad I got it out my system.

Moving on. Spinning is where it's at. I've spun 99 times today. Highly recommend it.

C's wrote:

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this
advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote:

Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.

Woah spinning, seriously? Like we did when we were kids?

by move left to right they mean spin counter-clockwise right? or they imlying some sort of other motion?

The idea is so silly, i might actually try it!

Cyre2067 said:
by move left to right they mean spin counter-clockwise right?
I think clockwise. But that's too confusing cuz that depends on if u're looking from the top or from the bottom, so just spin towards the direction of your right side, regardless of whether your clock is wise or not. There was a discussion about this on casschat a few months ago with people having mixed results, I think a lot of people didn't notice any results at all except that they got used to spinning and after a few times it no longer made you dizzy. :P I haven't tried it myself (yet).

Before I even knew about the C's I was in
a bellydancing troupe where we danced the
Zaar ,a trance-dance,where we spin for ca.
5 minutes one way holding our arms sufi
style eg.spear-armed .
I just posted in 'outer space' about sufi-style spinning for 2.September RRR

moonwalker said:
Spinning is where it's at. I've spun 99 times today. Highly recommend it.

Bringers of the Dawn:
Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. [...] so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. [...]This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.
Hi Moonwalker,

Since you've worked up to 99 spins and say you highly recommend it, I'm assuming you've been at it awhile and have noticed some positive effects from it. Can you share them? I've never done it, but I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try, so I'm interested in hearing from someone who has some real experience with this.

As 'Bringers' says, "it accelerates energy and the rate at which we can take in data." That all sounds good to me! Has this happened to you?

How long did it take you to work up to 99 spins?

Based on your experience with spinning, how do you interpret this phrase? "...see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension."

Thanks,
Lucy

Lucy said:
Hi Moonwalker,

Since you've worked up to 99 spins and say you highly recommend it, I'm assuming you've been at it awhile and have noticed some positive effects from it. Can you share them? I've never done it, but I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try, so I'm interested in hearing from someone who has some real experience with this.

As 'Bringers' says, "it accelerates energy and the rate at which we can take in data." That all sounds good to me! Has this happened to you?

How long did it take you to work up to 99 spins?

Based on your experience with spinning, how do you interpret this phrase? "...see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension."

Thanks,
Lucy
Hi Lucy,

I have been spinning for about 2 months and it took about 5 days to work up to 99 spins 3x33 a day, which I do clockwise with "spear hands". At the end of spinning I bring my palms together into the prayer position at the solar plexus level and look at or focus on the tips of my fingers. The idea been you create an "angular motion" from the spinning in which if your body stands still, with eyes focussed ahead of you, the spinning affects the chakras instead of the cerebellum and body and "this tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data."

I don't actually know whether I am spinning correctly because although Marciniak and the Cs recommend spinning they offer no further advice as to the correct way to do it. Also there is some debate over clockwise Vs counter clockwise, the Dervishes I believe spin counter clockwise but I naturally want to spin clockwise, the number of spins 21 or 33; personally I think the number is irrelevant, speed of spin, how fast you should progress, how you should breath and position of the hands.

So far the effects include fun, when you first do it you can't help but smile, a definite increase in energy and intuition. Energy sensitivity with both EMF and human energy fields, dizziness and headaches which during the first week took up to 5 minutes to fully subside now I barely notice it, moments of clarity and more moments of quicker understanding for me this means not having to reread difficult paragraphs. I know these effects may not sound earth shattering and they could be attributed to other practices I'm doing (The 5 Tibetan rites, which also includes spinning, QiGong and various energy work) but there's a definite feeling of well being after spinning.

How do I interpret this phrase? "...see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension."

Haha yeah you got me there, well I'm still here so maybe it's a fault/corruption in the transcription-process of the channel. I admit when I first read about this I was excited because I had some concrete practical advice on how to proceed and as a bonus I could just spin my self right outta here. Now I'm reasonably certain there's much more to it than that, I don't completely discount the idea though. (*See quote below)

For a more scientific slant on why spinning may "do" something I'd like to quote what Montalk said about it. (Not sure whether quoting Montalk is frowned upon, I'll do it anyway)

There are a couple things I can think of that would provide some scientific insight into what spinning can do for you. These are just my guesses:

First, spinning is a motion of centripetal acceleration. The outer parts undergo more centripetal acceleration than those near the center of rotation, and at the center there is no centripetal acceleration. So you have two opposite forces tugging you on both sides of the center of rotation. Now, Einstein equated acceleration with gravity, and therefore you could say that by spinning, you're setting up your own gravity with neutral centers of zero-force along the axis of rotation. John Keely, the scientist who did amazing things with sound, and the * Cassiopaeans both commented on the idea that a gravitational neutral center (center of mass) was basically a window to all other dimensions (if large enough). Therefore, it's possible that by spinning, you set up a weak neutral center within yourself that allows energies from higher dimensions to infuse into you. This would basically be a vortex that you create.

Second, there's something called Mach's principle which says that inertia, the resistance of bodies to acceleration in proportion to its mass, is not caused by the body itself, but by its interaction with all other mass in the universe. Essentially, the neutral center of all mass is connected with the neutral center of all other mass, and any form of acceleration indicates a certain change among this complicated web of relationships that provides resistance to motion. This means, when you accelerate or spin, the relationship between you and all other consciousness in the universe is in more rapid flux than normal. That could provide for a deeper connection to the All, and perhaps an energy exchange and influx as well.

Third, in quantum mechanics, particle wave functions are known to have phase factors describing how the wave is aligned with respect to position, time, and possibly even which universes they inhabit. For example, two wave functions that are of opposite phase at a particular point will cancel out and have no probability of appearing there when observed, meaning at that point they are not in this universe. When you observe a wave function and thus turn it into a tangible particle, all that's happening is that you phase lock with the particle's phase, and thus there is no alignment difference meaning it appears 100% in your universe. So at the most basic level, phase can be selected by consciousness. But phase can also be altered by electromagnetic means - do a web search on the "Aharonov-Bohm effect" for more info.

Phase can also undulate at a certain frequency, change at a constant rate, etc... which gives rise such things as the flow of linear time as we perceive it. But the point is that phase can also change with certain types of physical motion. When a particle is rotated in a magnetic field, it undergoes a phase shift (look up "Berry's Phase" on the net).

So it's possible that when you spin while exposed to earth's magnetic field, you affect the phase alignment of the particles that make up your cells and DNA, thus affecting how they "synch" with reality as a whole. It could therefore be a frequency raising thing, as "frequency resonance vibration" is basically a quantum phase-vibration phenomenon. This also means that the number of spins you do matters, since every revolution has a corresponding shift upon the quantum phase. And direction also matters, since spinning one way advances the alignment one way.

But as far as I can tell, this says nothing about what direction or number of spins is best. You'll have to go on your own observations for that. C's and Pleiadeans recommend 33, JT says 21, the whirling dervishes do way more... whatever works for you.

I tried the spinning technique as it is described in 'Bringers of the Dawn' for a couple of months but I lost interest due to a lack of discernable results and theoretical understanding. I am glad to see that this is a topic which has been raised because I'm interested it others experiences with this. If it is highly recommended by the C's then I might expect some people to have experienced positive results of some kind. The problem for me is separating those results from all the other factors which affect one's physical and metaphysical state on a daily basis.

The only question I have about this that they didn't say, is how fast should you spin? Some ballpark figure either in rad/sec or rpm would've been nice. I definitely notice the faster you spin, the greater the effect afterwards, even if you can't make it all the way to 33.

And I can confirm the increased sensitivity EM waves, esp microwave RF. I can sense it, and it hurts.

I was recently over in Wiltshire and dowsing up on one of the major historic areas (name withheld on purpose), and after checking for blind springs (of which there were many), I began checking for historic STO 4th density doorways.

This led me to one of the man-made mounds on this site, and literally within seconds I found myself spinning; round & round & round until I felt I could do no more without making myself sick. The dowsing rods were quite insistent, that clockwise spinning was 'the answer to the question I had asked'.

I used to spin years ago when I first read the sessions (see extract above), but as Ben mentioned I didn't discern any results so eventually I just stopped doing it. The dowsing has made me reassess this, although I have to say that it still gets me pretty nauseous...

John Chang said:
The only question I have about this that they didn't say, is how fast should you spin?
Well we have a clue that it's probably not really fast. Laura asked if she can do it in the pool and the C's said it's fine. I don't think Laura would be doing any Tazmanian Devil spins when submerged in water, so performing figure skating spins is probably not needed, and a more moderate/comfortable pace might be ok. On the other hand, maybe the speed can be variable depending on the person and other factors.

This discussion about spinning brought to mind a scene near the end of the movie "Meetings with Remarkable Men." The scene has two individuals spinning with their arms raised to shoulder height and bent at the elbow to be perpendicular to the ground - kind of what the position of a person being told "stick em up" when being robbed brings to mind. They were spinning clockwise. At the end of the film it says that Jeanne de Salzmann directed the movements and sacred dances seen in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom