Spiral Maze-Easier ways to rise Energy

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am thinking about making spiral/coil symbol or maze, in the corner of my house.
So waiting next month or getting warmer. It seems very easy to make with rocks or small trees around the house.
It will be interesting experiment for sure, and hope that more members participate in this project to see what’s outcome from this maze-walk.
Plus it will be good walking exercise and same times rising energy too!
And obtains new crystals, then put in sunlight for two days will give us extra energies too.

November 9, 1994

Q: (L) In many ancient ruins there are found certain symbols which interest me, specifically the coil or spiral which seems to be ubiquitous throughout the world. This is also very similar to one of the Reiki symbols. What is the origin and meaning of this symbol?

A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.

Q: (L) If I had a large place in my yard and I arranged plants and a walkway in a coil and then I walked that spiral, would it give me power?

A: Yes. Do it. If you do it you will actually see us when 3 levels are right. Move the pool.

Q: (L) Move my pool!

A: Which is more important? We did not say get rid of it.

Q: (L) What about the area next to the pool?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Do you know how hard it was to put that pool in?

A: Yes.

December 23, 1994

Q: (L) You told us that if we created the maze in the yard and walked it, that it would change our vibrations to the point that we would be able to see you, if we did that as a group, what would be the result?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Would a group moving in that energy format create a greater energy than, say, a single individual?

Q: (D) So, what if we had a lot of people do that? (L) They told us that this was similar to what they did at Stonehenge, that walking a pattern like a maze design would concentrate energy. A spiral. (Planchette demonstrates by moving in a gradually expanding spiral which then gradually got smaller.) Are you demonstrating the pattern that should be used?

A: Cycle.

Q: (L) Would this do a lot to empower us as well as hasten the bundling of the DNA?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) In other words, you just want us to do things, to get moving on these projects, get these transcripts organized, get the maze built, do our spinning...

A: We want you to do what you will do.

November 4, 1994

A: Hello. Rocks.

Q: (L) What about the rocks? {We had been discussing large crystals on a nearby table.}

A: Put in sunlight for two days.

Q: (L) And what will that do?

A: Energize.

Q: (L) Energized to do what?

A: Provide power to you.

6EBFE23B-8A2A-47F8-935C-8801B7AA994D.jpeg90DD665B-D1C7-4976-804F-500AF587A39A.jpeg

From more research , I found that Laura might installed Maze to inside the pool.
And it seems like spiral to counterclockwise is very important factor here.
Probably generates same results from installed in the Ground or in the Pool.

Or I wonder that even the Spinning that we have been doing might generates same results too.
I too have been doing spinning exercise few years but about year ago I had to stop because my legs and feet become stiff and awkward.
So, I am exciting about making the Maze-Walking path.

May 25, 1996

Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?

A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver

Also, in Reiki drawing on Universal energy is counterclockwise, clockwise is letting your energy go out to the Universe. Again, I've never felt so big that I had much to give the Universe... and I've always wondered if some systems are suggested to people as a way for 4 D STS to harvest their energy.

August 31, 1996

(L) Let me ask real quick, on another health issue, last week you told me that I should swim circular laps. Is there some particular advantage to these circular laps, as opposed to back and forth across laps?

Q: (L) Are you going to tell me what the advantage is?

A: Try it.

Q: (L) Well, I intend to. (T) Circles. It's spinning. It's the same idea. 33 circles... (L) They told me to do a 100 a day. (V) Not only that, it's a continuous motion. If you go from one end to the other, you have to stop... (J) You're breaking... exactly, that's true. (T) It's one continuous motion all the time. (L) Well I want to take the time to tell you guys that I really appreciate the tiny bit of advice you guys gave me last week; it certainly didn't turn out as I expected...

A: Tiny?!?!?

Q: (L) Well it was really, reaaly quite outstanding, and it had quite outstanding results. I'm impressed all to heck and back, so... I don't know what to say... (T) Genuflect! (L) Yes! Several times! So, anything further on that?

A: Any more questions of faith?

October 28, 1994

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?

A: Major yes.

Q: (L) How many times a day?

A: 3

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 33

Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?

A: Okay.

It seems, the Spiral Wave is very easy way to access the information field that activities our DNA, and then we can raise higher frequency vibration.
So, while walking Maze, if we working ourself to do the Self-Observation consciously, then most likely accelerate faster.
Or just do Self-Observation every day will activities DNA too.

January 14, 1995

Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough.

January 30th 2021

Q: (Pierre) About the interaction between us and the information field... I wanted to know if basically the DNA because of its spiral shape acts as an amplifier and universal antenna, while the proteins act as a specifier of the information received due to their geometric conformation? DNA amplifier, protein says what FM station you're tuning into?

A: Yes

August 11th 2018

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

(Pierre) Yeah, because DNA is a kind of toolbox. Only some of them are activated because of the connection, because of the information received from the information field. Two cells right next to each can do totally different things even if they have the same genetic code because the information field modulates what part of the DNA is activated and which part is deactivated. So, there is a tremendous potential in every cell.

October 10, 1998

A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!

Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.

From the Bringers of the Dawn,

The spiral is one of the basic forms of the Language of Light geometry. It is a bridge, a teaching unto itself. The form of it is coded with information, and when you ride the spiral, it is seemingly nonending. This shows you that the journey into your self is nonending and that the journey outside of yourself is nonending.

You, as a species, will be able to split your consciousness and go in both directions so that consciousness can be connected.
By taking the nonending journey within and the nonending journey without, you link yourself up into a connected spiral in which there is universal truth.
We have said that the cells in your body contain the entire history of this universe. Ideally, you will come to realize the existence of this golden library within yourselves during this lifetime and learn how to read what is there. Taking the spiral within is one part of the journey. The trick is to both go within and go without-and to realize that they are the same.

The spiral is the key to tapping into what is inside of you.
Your DNA is in the form of a spiral. Spirals are all around you, and the Language of Light rides upon the lightencoded filaments that also descend in spiral form.
This is something that is experiential, and it will grow for you.

In your meditation, feel yourself riding a spiral like you would ride a tornado.
Visualize yourself seeing a spiral approaching that is like a tornado.
Then, instead of running from it, stand there and feel yourself whirled up inside of it.
Ride it, for it is a doorway to other realities.

April 25th 2010

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

Q: (L) I guess that means you have to be ruthlessly honest. If you think that you are doing this or that, and that it should be being perceived that way, IS that really what's happening? And I guess that means getting feedback. Because you may think that what you're doing is being perceived a certain way, and it isn't. So, self-observing is walking between two worlds: the inner and the outer, simultaneously.

49.5 Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative magnetic polarizations in general and how it applies to, say, individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossings of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.
As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

Back
Top Bottom