Spiritless People

ivoimg

A Disturbance in the Force
I was first introduced recently to the concept of "spiritless people" via this video:
and

Beverly is a psychic I follow. She's starting a service for people where she will use her gifts to ID the "fillers", "background" or as she calls them AI people. I listened to her video and then did Google searches to find your article on this topic ( ) which I think confirms her video. Thank you Laura!

I have a son who has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I've also hired some psychic healers to help do clearings on him and help increase his vibration. Nothing has worked for him, including therapy and big $$$'s spent on psychiatric hospitalization at times. What you present makes eminent sense to me - confirmed by Beverly.

What I'm not sure I got from your article that Beverly channeled was that he (my son) is programmed (AI) and was a choice I made coming into this incarnation. He had a purpose to help me learn lessons I needed to learn in this lifetime. In my case, the lesson dealt with "love without attachment" since an attachment to him has no good outcome.

Have your run into this explanation before?

Hi ivoimg, and welcome to the forum.

Let's take a few steps back here, since saying someone is an Organic Portal or AI or anything like that is quite a big conclusion to make, even more so in a parent-child relationship. There are many possible causes to many types of behavior and behavior patterns, and it could very well be that your purpose or lesson here could be in helping your child deal with those causes and maybe you can get through. It's difficult to say more since it looks like you gave us the "short version" of the story. Could you please elaborate on what your child is like, how old, the behaviors, attitudes, past history, etc. and what your relationship is like? While you do this please try to put aside the idea of him being an OP and be as objective as you can in describing him.

I didn't read your entire post (lazy, I know), but I read the last little bit and I tend to think that people who are suffering from claimed mental illnesses are actually the souls who are having a hard time adjusting to a society that is generally run by the soulless.

If you take in to account that organic portals are essentially animals that can speak you can kind of relate that to the way our society is constructed. In our world, hierarchy is a very large part of our interactions, and self service is the norm. If you observe animal behaviour, their lives revolve around a hierarchy that is implemented almost seamlessly and they are unable to break free from that system that governs them, because they are not individualized consciousness units yet.

I have spent a lot of time trying to grasp the behaviour of organic portals and my attempts at singling them out in my interactions and to me it seems like because they do not have a soul to kind of introspect on, in other words they are "surface-people" without a true self, then our method of behaviours in society to them comes as a second nature, and they fit quite well in to it. This is why its been commented in the transcripts that people like police officers, government workers, etc etc tend to have a higher percentage of soulless, and people in jail, or a mental hospital, for example, tend to be more "souled".. To society, the people in jail and mental hospitals are the anti-social, mentally unstable people, and the workers and police officers and the like are the less neurotic.

I tend to think of society as backwards, essentially the mission of the 4th density STS is to imprison us here and harness/produce negative energy, and to me there is no better way of doing this then giving the portals free reign to mold society in their favour. I imagine them almost as a single unit operating together in sync, even though they certainly have individual differences based off their reactions to the stimuli they have been given, they are generally all operating on the same wavelength and will exhibit very similar behaviours, and I would look at souls as more individualized and with deeper/more nuauced struggles, values, convictions, preferences, passions, etc.

It has been noted that Wanderers have a difficult time adjusting to the negative vibrations of the world we live in and these difficulties can be expressed as personality disorders or issues with socialization etc etc.

For myself personally, I noticed at a very young age that the way certain people interacted was extremely disturbing, as though they were reacting to the emotional stimuli as opposed to what was actually being conveyed, and as I got older and older I noticed this more and more, which naturally created a sort of disparity in my ability to interact with these people. Nowadays after having been initiated in to our work and after several years of evolution I can spot these people out quite efficiently.. As the C's said, they are quite literally emotional reaction robots.. If you observe closely you can actually see this type of behaviour being expressed in almost all forms of media across the world, it is sort of hard wired in to our society.

I would actually say that the fact your son is having issues with adapting is a more likely sign that he is in fact a soul and possibly a wanderer and less likely that he is an organic portal. In fact I would say that if I had been sent to one of these psychiatric hospitals at a young age, before I discovered the truth, I probably would have been diagnosed in the same way your son has.. Luckily enough I was able to avoid that and now I can see it for what it is.

The criteria that society lays down for us is part of the control system we are imprisoned by, and in my opinion should not be used by any means as the blue prints for how somebody should be behaving.

I thought this was an interesting take on organic portals. I think it is good to hear things worded and explained in different ways. Thanks for the post. Also, I wondered what my dreams about battles and other dreams of inner conflict were all about and this might have helped me understand it a little better. Spirit and Ego.

Reactions: SMM
I watched the two videos in the first post.

In the second video a few things this woman is saying is that karma is done, that we were released from it years ago, that it is not part of our experience anymore. That you wont have to talk, think about or being involved with anything being related to karma anymore.

She said she had asked source probably twenty times if Donald Trump is AI, and yes every time she asked - 'he is AI'. She says lots of politicians, celebrities are. That they are coming in to play these roles as leaders and influences, and that its part of our challenge to figure this out and to decipher what is or isn't true. She says that it's just another twist or obstacle in this obstacle course in this game we are playing.

She gives a few examples of people crossing over to the USA and dying and says they were AI. And because of that scenario playing out it makes people impassioned and that it drives our society to move towards a kinder, gentler more loving society and that is what the "5 dimension" is about. That its about unifying and saying "that we are done with these borders" "we are done with these walls" "we are all humans".

She says that narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths aren't necessarily AI's, that it is humans who want to come in to have that experience.

Then she gives examples of you and that probably that she herself might probably have been in a past life a narcissist, a psychopath, sociopath "whatever it is" "I might have been a serial killer" - that its the experience she wanted to have - the role she wanted to play.

She also says 'source energy' is the only thing that is real, but she also says that AI's have no source energy. It was an creation by source outside itself.

She says she like to give money to homeless people and give an example of a homeless man and his dog, but they were AI. And she compares them with souled people, meaning that you should give them money and not the AI's. Not sure how she phrased that but that's how I understood it.

She plays spot the AI and offer people to consult her for a yes or no on with anyone asking her if someone is AI.

She says that you don't ever have to be afraid, if you are married to an AI and if he beats you or even kills you, it was the experience you ordered to experience.

She also say's aliens, grey's etc are not AI. She also says (or some species of them) grays are benevolent.

So this is what stood out to me, but I wasn't agreeing with anything of what she said anyways. Clearly she is a charlatan, I think. The only thing that seemed to correlate here was that she said 50% of humanity is AI that could be interpreted as Organic portals from our perspective.

I watched the two videos in the first post.
ah, I didn't actually watch the second video. From what you have said, she gets a bit sketchy there. I did see a lot of good information in the body of text below it though. I would agree that you should be wary of this person and what she has to offer you. I believe it was said that OP's sometimes take a lifetime to identify so, trusting her with making that choice isn't really a good idea if she barely knows the person. Also, ditto what mrtn asked. It sounds like a violation of free will as well.

ivoimg said:
"I've also hired some psychic healers to help clean it up and increase its vibration."

We don't have a lot of data about your child, that is, how old he is, what behavior he manifests, etc...

Is it an option for him to be treated by healers? I learned that determining the needs of others is service to oneself and that of "increasing one's vibration" seems to me that it can only be done by one's own choice and is not something that is received from the outside.

When I found the information from the organic portals I remember trying to detect who was a portal and who wasn't, this turned out to be very fruitless and a waste of energy. I was deviating from the importance of each day.

Probably if you give more data about what you are living with your child here in the forum can have a better view of the underlying problem and thus bring clarity to this situation.

Yes, it is important to know that human beings are different and to have that knowledge is transcendent in order to be able to handle ourselves with more attention and not to be "food" for the SAS force.

guille103470 said:
"Hello ivoimg, and welcome to the forum.
Let's take a few steps back here, as to say that someone is an Organic Portal or IA or something like that is a pretty big conclusion, even more so in a parent-child relationship. There are many possible causes for many types of behavior and behavior patterns, and it may well be that your purpose or lesson here is to help your child deal with those causes and maybe you can overcome it. It's hard to say more, since you seem to have given us the "short version" of the story. Could you explain what your child is like, how old he is, the behaviors, attitudes, past history, etc., and what your relationship is like? As you do this, try to put aside the idea that he is an OP and be as objective as possible in describing him."

To get an objective opinion on this issue you need to explain how you came to this conclusion that your child is an organic portal and also describe a little about yourself.

ivoimg dijo:
"También he contratado a algunos curanderos psíquicos para ayudarlo a limpiarlo y aumentar su vibración"

No tenemos muchos datos sobre tu hijo, es decir, que edad tiene, que comportamiento manifiesta, etc...

Es una opción de él ser tratado por curanderos? Aprendí que determinar las necesidades de otros es servicio a sí mismo y eso de " aumentar su vibración" me parece que sólo se puede realizar por elección propia y no es algo que se reciba desde el exterior.

Cuando encontré la información de los portales orgánicos recuerdo que intentaba detectar quién era un portal y quién no lo era, esto resultó ser muy infructuoso y una pérdida de energía. Me desviaba de lo importante de cada día.

Probablemente si das más datos sobre lo que estás viviendo con tu hijo aquí en el foro pueden tener una mejor visión del problema de fondo y de esa manera aportar claridad a esta situación.

Sí, es importante saber que los seres humanos son diferentes y tener ese conocimiento es trascendente para poder manejarnos con más atención y no ser "comida" para la fuerza SAS.

guille103470 dijo:
"Hola ivoimg, y bienvenido al foro.
Retrocedamos algunos pasos aquí, ya que decir que alguien es un Portal Orgánico o IA o algo así es una conclusión bastante grande, aún más en una relación padre-hijo. Hay muchas causas posibles para muchos tipos de comportamiento y patrones de comportamiento, y bien podría ser que su propósito o lección aquí sea ayudar a su hijo a lidiar con esas causas y tal vez pueda superarlo. Es difícil decir más, ya que parece que nos diste la "versión corta" de la historia. ¿Podría explicar cómo es su hijo, qué edad tiene, los comportamientos, actitudes, historia pasada, etc. y cómo es su relación? Mientras hace esto, intente dejar de lado la idea de que sea un OP y sea lo más objetivo posible al describirlo."

Para tener una opinión objetiva de este asunto es necesario que expliques cómo llegaste a esta conclusión de que tu hijo es un portal orgánico y también nos describas un poco sobre tí.

The text article in the item posted by ivoimg in her first post is from Montalk. So I went to montalk's website and found out that he oppose Laura and the C's, specifically anything channeled after 2003. I quote: "messenger and channel (2003+) are now corrupt beyond hope."

He seems like a kook to me.

Anyways, I suppose anyone could have written that article that have read the materials it entails and then put it together that way. Maybe it explains OP matter, maybe it does not, but isn't still assumptions?

I have a son who has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I've also hired some psychic healers to help do clearings on him and help increase his vibration. Nothing has worked for him, including therapy and big $$$'s spent on psychiatric hospitalization at times. What you present makes eminent sense to me - confirmed by Beverly.

What I'm not sure I got from your article that Beverly channeled was that he (my son) is programmed (AI) and was a choice I made coming into this incarnation. He had a purpose to help me learn lessons I needed to learn in this lifetime. In my case, the lesson dealt with "love without attachment" since an attachment to him has no good outcome.
Whoa. :-[ Your post seems loaded with assumptions that I don't even know where to begin. Instead of going full ballistic on the issue how about some more specifics and history on the situation and an introduction about you. You'll find it in the Newbie's section as well as a lot of recommended reading on the topics you are concerned about.
Aside from us not knowing you from a bar of soap at the moment, I have no idea who you are referring to when you say "your article".

Hello Ivoimg and welcome to the Forum. I notice that it is your first post, so here are some suggestions.

All new members are invited to first read the guidelines for the Forum, have a look around to what we are about and then of course to introduce yourself.

The Forum guidelines can be found here: Forum Guidelines

Then make an introductory post to let the other forum members get to know you a little. The section where you introduce yourself can be found here and you can click on some of the introductions that other members have done to get an idea.

Again welcome to the Forum.

I don't know where to start exactly here but you might want to take a step back and not be so trusting of psychic's explanations for things. If your son has BPD there can be many reasons for that and there is no need to reach for the most extravagant, non-verifiable answer of simply calling him an Organic Portal. And if you're read enough of the material to be familiar with the organic portal idea then you should also know that attempting to increase someone else's vibrations (whatever that means) is not respecting their free will.

Throwing out ideas like he is an AI is quite irresponsible and you've not even shared any real info with us or given a proper introduction for people to even be able to offer advice.

Depending on how old your son is, how long this issue has been going on, what his health and diet is like etc. answers could be different.

It has been noted that Wanderers have a difficult time adjusting to the negative vibrations of the world we live in and these difficulties can be expressed as personality disorders or issues with socialization etc etc.

I would actually say that the fact your son is having issues with adapting is a more likely sign that he is in fact a soul and possibly a wanderer and less likely that he is an organic portal. In fact I would say that if I had been sent to one of these psychiatric hospitals at a young age, before I discovered the truth, I probably would have been diagnosed in the same way your son has.. Luckily enough I was able to avoid that and now I can see it for what it is.

I think it is equally irresponsible to go down this road and suggest all that wanderers stuff to somebody who is obviously new here and also very open to "spiritual"-sounding explanations of things. You don't have any more information about ivoimg's son than we do and this is just turning into airy-fairy word salad and speculation. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I'd like to post just one specific part of what the Cs has to say about Organic Portals in Session 020713 for those who are new to the forum.

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new
meaning to all the experiences we have
had with people like "Frank" and Vincent
Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the
rest of the gang! What this means is
that the work of discerning these organic
portals from souled human beings is
CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension
process. Without the basic
understanding of transformation of, and
conservation of energies, there is no
possibility of fusing a magnetic center.
No wonder the Bridges gang and the
COINTELPRO types went bananas while I
was publishing the Adventures Series!
And sheesh! They will go bonkers with
this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking
back over my life, it seems to me that
my father is certainly one of these
organic portals.
A: Now, do not start labeling without
due consideration. Remember that very
often the individual who displays
contradictory behavior may be a souled
being in struggle.

This is something to keep in mind for those who want to "spot the OP". There is more about Organic Portals in the rest of that session, but the above is relevant to what people need to keep in mind. It is not easy to spot the OP; in fact, it is quite difficult and takes a long time, sometimes even a lifetime, to suss out. I, myself, am more concerned with spotting what needs to be cleaned in my own machine.

Keeping an eye open for how other people are acting/reacting is important and something to remember in and of itself; but trying to label them as an OP is not, for me at least. For a "souled being in struggle" can cause as much damage to others as can an OP. Also, there are many OPs who are actually quite nice people.

fwiw

The thread Organic Portals: The Other Race includes an extensive discussion regarding the apparent nature of organic portals and how they relate to souled beings. This is probably useful to look over if you’re interested in the subject.

As pointed out by several other people in this thread being able to identify people as organic portals is less important than being able to assess who and how other people (whether they be ops or souls in turmoil) are used by the control system to feed on you. If you can become better aware of the external influences draining you, you can then try to react appropriately to limit your exposure and vulnerability to such influences in the future. Whilst working on internal influences and problems as well.

ivoimg,hate to say it but I will anyway. Have you asked yourself how your raising and teaching and influence based on your beliefs, knowledge and understanding of life has contributed to what you are now perceiving as an OP in your son. You, I imagine, have been his greatest influence in his growing and learning. Have you looked at yourself, honestly and objectively, as a mother?

Back
Top Bottom