Spiritual guide?

Crowhatchling

A Disturbance in the Force
He are is a thing I've been trough some difficult experiences during last few years and i may refer it later, but now I'm just new. i don't feel 100% comfortably opening myself so ill just go with some basic info for now.

i never released any of my comics i stopped thing i loved which is drawing for almost 6 years, and it was real paralyzing, i do loved it but when i were trying to do it i just couldn't: it was latterly pushing me Elway. I hit the bottom, lowest of the low. There were that pressure, and stress. issues with family, everyone turned around from me and for some long time i latterly had no one to speak aaaand i gave up on live, on trying on doing anythink meeting anyone etc I Had no desires, dreams goals AND then that thing happend. it was last firday. i imminently remembered that forums i found at last week Monday when i was looking for some info about a thing i recently experienced, seeing trough closed eyes during meditation. BUT yeah firday! I've heard a voice. It like interrupted my thoughts and it was huge slap in my face. I'm back into drawing.

I was empty. Emotionally and physically exhausted. Every aspect of my live went down and crushed me to the ground. I gave up on latterly everything but that was apparently very freeing. Tough i not only st oped worrying about my problems but also about anything else. I was coming back from work on the back seat of my fathers car. Since I'm intrested in meditation and self-improvement I had that little bit of knowable about subconscious mind and i tried to write in my mind some questions so my brain could focus on figuring out them for me. it was a long line of: "What now?","What is purpose of my live?", "What should i do?", "What do i want?", "What do i need?", "Where is my place?". At the exact same moment as i though "where do i wanna be?" i heard that woman voice! It was very strange. Like i wasn't sure if i heard it but i understand that sentence clearly. its hard to explain. Anyway it like interupted me the same time, with same but slightly different sentence, it goes like this: "Where do i wanna be NOW?" and it struck me like lightning! i get back to drawing this day AFTER 6 YEARS! and i never was a Picasso but i was better then ever! So i think it could be voice of spiritual guide, I've came across something about it numerous time. since then I've heard it 2 more times one time when i was going to sleep lost in thighs and one when i was trying to contat with it during meditation, its never been a dialogue just single silent answear to random though. but here is a thing:
Should spiritual guides suppose to be nice? Cause shes a prick, she sound annoyed or little angered. when i heard that "Where do i wanna be NOW?", the voice was kind of mocking me. She did helped me and I'm relay starting to be happy again but she sounds mean. is that normal?

I dint know how to search for it, i dint know what to type. I see colors when I'm meditating, but here another one: When i first start meditate practice colors were bur and green, now they re purple and yellow. Does it make a difference?

Also i la telly see red face, sometime when i mediate looking at me i think its a female. is it a hallucination/visualization or what it actually could be? ill try to do a a quick drawing of this.

WHen I woke up spiritually while reading a book from Allan Kardec, I was thinking: I was completly wrong, I want to change my life radically now. Then I heard a voice like a cristal saying be patient. This voice was pure with nothing else than love and support.
Then I grew up and learned how to connect to my 3 spiritual guides and they have always a very great and lovely vibration.
So from my opinion, it seems it could be a spiritual guide but if the voice is mocking, etc. it can't be a spiritual guide.
If you have been sick for many years, it could be attachment. Or a spirit with no dark purposes but glad to be able to play a role...
I would recommend that you ask: I want to talk to one of my 3 spiritual guides. I want all the other spirits to be sent to their own path. See what happen. She may become rude (a rude voice) which is the sign she is not your spiritual guide.

My son, 9 years old, had a shamanic journey where he could see his spiritual guide. After that, he forgot my recommendations and wanted to connect to him to ask a question (he was abducted 2 weeks ago and it happened a strange thing related to time) which was the confirmation of the abduction that I told him. He received an answer like: you went to meet your family... The voice was not the soft voice of his guide but a mocking voice with some rudeness.

This was an opportunity to explain my son to be cautious when discussing with spirits and always to tell me about strange feelings and not to forget the recommandations: "I want to talk to one of my 3 guides"...

Maybe it was your guide but if you hesitate, I think you should be cautious with this spirit. Good luck

HI there, Sorry to ear about your struggles and hard times.
Thing is that most of the people here are not searching for external guidance (see spirits, guides, totem animal etc) trough everyday life events or growing paths. Help comes most from the networking about our issues and research from different angles. Even the Cass are considered to be a source of inspiration which has to be validated trough a continuous work of crossing the references and searching for new information.
The mind and the emotional center are really good at producing all kinds of images and imaginations to divert ourself from the real work.
The second book of the Wave series it's really an eyes opening on the dark side of the new age movements and all that comes with it. Have you got the chance to read it?
Also, a lot of people here (me included) found very useful to chance their diet to paleo or ketogenic, to better deal with visions and excessive inner chatting, as well as emotional issues:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.0.html
and this: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28799.0.html

The Eriu Eolas breathing program also help:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.0.html

Hi Crowhatchling,

with respect to the voice and the things you see during meditation, I wouldn't focus on them too much but just note it in your mind (perhaps for later reference) and move on. And I agree that it's better to network here than to listen to something about which you can't know just what its origin is. A lot of these phenomena can occur simply as a result of toxins in the body, unbalanced brain chemistry, unresolved emotions or emotional trauma. All of these open you up to diverse influences and it's pretty common to then "attract" harmful ones, which by design are set up to distract a person or lead them astray.

As Intothefield said, a healthy diet (removing sugar, gluten, dairy, to name but a few) will go a long way in going at it from another, grounded angle, as well as the Eiriu Eolas breathing and meditation program (you can learn and practise it for free). Those are great tools to detox your body, mind and spirit, and to process unresolved emotions from childhood.

Also, have you read Laura's Wave series already? It will clarify lots of your questions, since it provides you with the foundational knowledge of how to navigate this reality (and beyond) and what the pitfalls are to watch out for.

mum-didi said:
I would recommend that you ask: I want to talk to one of my 3 spiritual guides. I want all the other spirits to be sent to their own path. See what happen. She may become rude (a rude voice) which is the sign she is not your spiritual guide.

I wouldn't recommend that, since you don't know what you'll be calling forth. Any dead dude, attachment - you name it - could feel addressed and pretend to be a guide. Remember it's a jungle out there and there are far worse types of critters out there just waiting for their next lunch. Also, the concept of asking "I want to talk to one of my 3 spiritual guides" sounds like the typical harmful New Age material and is based on assumptions that can't even be tested: e.g. how do you know that there are 3 guides to a person? Let's assume we do know there are 3 guides, then how do you know they have your best interests at heart? If you read through the various books on the topic, you'll see the rule is that these critters manipulate you, lead you astray in order to feed off you. Next to reading Laura's The Wave series, this book brings it home as to how these 'beings' operate: The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts - A Riveting Investigation into Channeling and Spirit Guides by Joe Fisher.

mum-didi said:
Then I grew up and learned how to connect to my 3 spiritual guides and they have always a very great and lovely vibration.

Just because it feels great and lovely doesn't mean that's objectively the case. In fact, the classic ruse is their pretense of sweetness and loveliness, giving you a rush of "feel-good chemicals" so you'll believe them and let them in. I'd be really careful and wary here.

I agree on Intothefields and Aimings posts: That there is a jungle out there and we never know on which spiritual door we are knocking on. Having said that beside the other very good recommendations (diet and books) have a look in Lauras Knowledge and Being video series.

wow. just wow. thank you all! i wanted to spell out other 2 incidents with "her" but i think i should go ahead and read.
thank you all again.

Hi Crowhatchling and All,

Very good advise here in my perspective, IT IS a jungle out there in the world of phenomenon, and best to stay clear of all that. One doesn't want to become attached, dependent on, outside sources of guidance no matter what they may be. It is our purpose here to be our own source of knowing and developing that. We, of course, live in a world that doesn't want us to do that and the overall program is to keep us disempowered personally. In these times, the last 35 years or so, we've had an absolute explosion of phenomenon and people becoming enthralled and turning over guidance for their lives to these "others". It doesn't seem any different, in this respect, to the old structures of religion. There is a certain glamour to all this phenomenon, an allure, a illusion that tries to hook the susceptible.

One of the very first things I needed to do here(on the forum) was find out whats behind all this. I had also been pulled into this world of guides etc. and after several years began to experience the consequences. I'm seeing a biggy is loosing ones "will" to be self directed and that leads to stagnation, entropy. Having will power, the ability to do, is also undermined in our world and isn't easy to come by, for me at least. So I seek knowledge of this unseen world, how it works, what its doing to people. If we don't have knowledge we're pulled into the illusion, enticing as it is. "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts" is an excellent book. I read Laura's "Soul Hackers" twice, (second book from the Wave series, read the whole series in 2 months) and more, whatever I can find here. Also John Keels "Operation Trojan Horse". I have friends around me whose lives are shaped by this new age perspective, I'll call it that for simplicity. And its a quandary for me in how to relate or share information on this topic for they find it offensive and are very resistant.

Having said all this, I'm still open to having guides :lol:. I've been aware several times in my life of a helping presence being with me. I've called on this "guide" in times of crisis and they have always helped immediately. But I don't rely on them for anything, this is up to me. I don't dismiss a helping hand from the "spirit world" and sometimes it seems I'm receiving guidance from a other source, maybe its the C's. This is a unknown area for me and perhaps more will be revealed here with "true helpers" but none the less its more like a "side affect" of doing the work and needs to be kept in the proper perspective.

Crowhatchling , I'm also an artist who lost my creative energy, inspiration in this world and didn't do much art for 15 years. This is also something I'm wanting to understand and rekindle. Our creative energy is diverted and siphoned off. I'm working on it.

My best to you. Life can be so hard but know its worth it, to struggle on and come out the other side. That's the way it works. :D

Crowhatchling, I agree with the information you’ve been given by Intothefield, Aiming and Gawan. I’d like to add a couple of things that have always stuck with me.

From The Sufi Path of Knowledge by Chittick, Ibn al ‘Arabi says:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after "intimate communion with God." Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. No person familiar with the teachings of Sufism would dare lay himself open to such forces...

And, then, there is this that Laura discusses in The Wave I (which I strongly agree with Aiming's suggestion that you read that series if you haven't already) speaking of the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

I think that it is very important to know about the forces that inhabit other dimensions and densities because they are not all wonderful spiritual beings that want to guide and help us. Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers could not be more applicable than in cases like these.

Laura discusses these things, and much more, in her The Wave series.

that part with the lady creep me out.
She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body
i haven't experience OOBE but few months back i experienced some kind of parlays both physical and mental. i felt like connection to all my limbs is melting. I had my senses cut of, not like i was blind or deaf, i could hear and see everything perfectly expect for the fact that i was unable to proceed it. like touch, sight, sound or anything didn't make a difference. I was unable to compare memory, with imagination or i couldn't understand language or my thoughts. Its like your entire live was teared away. i only felt panic and fear and i "grabbed whats my" with all my strength and everything went to normal,i had some problems with using my limbs . it all happend in 3 seconds. after that i went to numerous doctors checking my vertebral column, brain. I even went to psychiatric cause they thought this might be caused by so psychic disease but wherever i go they say I'm perfectly healthily. i never get to know what it was. I'm not really sure if spirits are case he are but that creepy part about the lady remembered me of this. oh and ill admit here since that accident i become more brave, not only death doesn't seem like not THAT scary concept but it also give me huge boast to keep head up even thought live being so hard "you went tr ought that! you can do anything" but steel creepy

Back
Top Bottom