Splitting Reality?

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some of the members mentioned about is like we are having Splitting Reality.
Maybe we are constantly moving into new reality, knowingly or unknowingly. What a interesting time we living in and experiencing!

Session Date: July 18th 2015

Q: (L) Anything else?

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

August 18, 2002,
A: Chaos is part of the conditions or the creation of a new reality.

December 28, 2019,
A: Hell to beloved ones. Cassiopaea calling. Fear not; All will be well! Wave effects produce many unusual manifestation and chaos.

As time goes by, we might see or experiencing more bizarre and abnormal things...
So, I am wondering, is there anyone have this kind of experience?

As time goes by, we might see or experiencing more bizarre and abnormal things...
So, I am wondering, is there anyone have this kind of experience?

This happened to me on December 21, 2019 and I wrote it down because it was so weird to me.

Around 6:30-7 pm, I started feeling strange, told my husband I feel like I have to vomit. Left the room we were in and went back to our bathroom, where I did proceed to vomit, before I made it to the toilet, so some went on the floor. I sort of cleaned that up, went to our bedroom and laid down. I must have gotten up to get a glass of water and take my contacts out. Then I slept until about 10 pm or so, and saw that all was dark and my husband was in bed, too. Woke up a couple more times during the night and got up around 5 am. Not feeling great, but OK now. Now here's the weird thing.

I was stripping our bed to wash the sheets and on my husband's side of the bed, there was a broken light bulb, glass all over the floor in the corner, behind a table with a lamp on it. I asked him what happened. He didn't know. He said that when he came into the room last night, I told him to be careful, because there was broken glass. I have no memory of saying that, nor any memory of anything to do with the lamp or light bulb. But sometime between 7 and 10 when he came in there, the bulb was broken somehow, by me or ???? I don't know, but it is a little disturbing.

To me it really feels like this, especially considering all the corona craziness of people wearing masks, keeping distance to people and colleagues.

Yes, maybe it is something the C's mentioned in the last session of more bleedthrough.

A lot of my neighbours and friends are mentioning the same feeling over the past few days. It's like the TP hoarding and watching the international count up of positive cases on the news has created a new race of humans. My boss (who could be best described as an incrementalist Darwinist up until two weeks ago) said yesterday, "This situation is so insane. What's next? Trudeau comes out for his next speech with a seven foot Reptilian beside him?".

December 28, 2019,
A: Hell to beloved ones. Cassiopaea calling. Fear not; All will be well! Wave effects produce many unusual manifestation and chaos.

I am a kind of a "typos catcher" and when I've read this I've thought: either it is a typo or I've been left behind in a splitting reality where the C's send 'hell to beloved ones'... Fortunately it's been just a typo ;-D Mirth!

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, PoB, Joe, Chu, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, The Lunar Module

Q: (L) Today is Saturday December 28, 2019.

(Andromeda) St. Innocent's Day.

(L) [Review of those present]

(Artemis) And puppies.

(L) So, hello!

A: Hello to beloved ones. Cassiopaea calling. Fear not; All will be well! Wave effects produce many unusual manifestations and chaos.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that the recent events with which we've had to deal and news we've become aware of is all part of chaos caused by the Wave?

P.s. Edited to correct some of my own typos. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm reminded of something my father briefly mentioned to me the other day about alternate timelines.. He told me about a sci-fi movie he recently watched called 'Coherence'..I guess some of the subject matter from the film reminded him of an idea he'd recently had (since all the Coronavirus stuff hit the news) about being on an alternate timeline. He likes to write sci-fi and it's not uncommon for him to sometimes share certain ideas related to that genre. From what I can tell, he still seems to mostly follow the mainstream narrative about the virus though...

I looked up more info on the movie and the premise does sound interesting.. a bunch of strange stuff starts happening to a group of people while a comet is passing overhead.

P.S Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom