Spread of viruses

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a question I have in mind since a while: does the PTB regularly spread covid-19 virus among the population?

I was thinking of it because clusters appearing here or here. This would be a way to maintain the pressure especially if the virus does not work so well as it should. You keep feedind the fire. I'm not sure because from official science it's hard to disseminate a virus. You need a vector, powder or something like that. The other way would be to contaminate people and send them among the population. Especially the army.

This is a controversial question because we know that a version of the virus have the opposite effect of what they want. In the other hand they need to vaccinate and maintain the pressure to reach this goal so spreading the virus here or here can do the trick.

Another point is the disappearance of the flu. Finally, would be the flu something deliberately spread previous years? Could it be some trials, and this year they were concentrated of spreading the covid-19 so no flu?

This is a question I have in mind since a while: does the PTB regularly spread covid-19 virus among the population?

I was thinking of it because clusters appearing here or here. This would be a way to maintain the pressure especially if the virus does not work so well as it should. You keep feedind the fire. I'm not sure because from official science it's hard to disseminate a virus. You need a vector, powder or something like that. The other way would be to contaminate people and send them among the population. Especially the army.

This is a controversial question because we know that a version of the virus have the opposite effect of what they want. In the other hand they need to vaccinate and maintain the pressure to reach this goal so spreading the virus here or here can do the trick.

Another point is the disappearance of the flu. Finally, would be the flu something deliberately spread previous years? Could it be some trials, and this year they were concentrated of spreading the covid-19 so no flu?
In South Africa seasonal flu hasn’t disappeared. I had flu recently, my daughter has the flu from her daughter. Has not been diagnosed as Covid either.

We know that 'they' have spread diseases/low-grade pathogens, and maybe worse, for experimental purposes.
When I hear about governors or presidents that want to go against PTB/WHO recommendations, it always crosses my mins that their region might get hit with a particularly nasty strain as punishment, or for to keep all eyes and minds on the correct narrative. Does this sort of thing actually happen? I have no idea.

It's possible I suppose, but I doubt it. They don't need to spread any virus to do what they are doing, which is manufacturing a health crisis by testing people for and finding some evidence of a virus that is dangerous to only a tiny percentage of the population, and is similar to influenza in its effects.

It’s certainly an interesting phenomenon that the flu has mostly disappeared.

A while ago I thought that this was only an artifact, in the sense that they simply relabeled flu as Covid. Or to put it another way: They only tested for Covid, but not for flu, hence lots of Covid but no flu.

However it seems that the issue is a bit more complex. I read an article a while ago where a lab technician said that they actually were testing for flu, apart from Covid, but that they hardly had any positive influenza tests.

I am not sure how to explain this - a few options come to mind, but none of them give a satisfactory explanation: Either they fudged the flu tests to ’give way’ to the Covid tests testing positive; or the lab guy was lying.

Not sure how to explain this - would be a fun thing to ask the Cs.

When I was in ER about a year ago, before being admitted to IC, I was definitely tested for flu (negative). When I got out of the hospital a week later, the whole Covid thing was in high gear. There was a lot of talk about Covid while I was in there that time, but I don't remember being tested for it during that particular visit. I had to go back about a month later to have the renal stone removed. It was very hard to get on the surgical schedule, but there was no testing (for Covid) required. 6 months later, I had to be Covid tested to get in the door for the procedure.
Flu shot still required last fall at 2 of my jobs.

Yeah, I have it on the list. I've heard that one virus can "push out" another, can't remember where I saw that or if it has any scientific legitimacy.

I read a paper awhile back (didn't save it) that claimed a study found that if covid and influenza are competing, covid would win over flu virus. But in a competition of covid and herpes virus, herpes would win over covid.

If that's the case, it would explain why there is no flu. In the case of herpes, its reactivation could possibly explain the Bell's Palsy and other neurological problems (tics, seizure, loss of smell and taste, etc).

Good question for the C's! I will try to find the study again and post if I do.

It's possible I suppose, but I doubt it. They don't need to spread any virus to do what they are doing, which is manufacturing a health crisis by testing people for and finding some evidence of a virus that is dangerous to only a tiny percentage of the population, and is similar to influenza in its effects.
I agree but the underlying question it raise is "does influenza was deliberately spread on previous years?".

According to Wikipedia influenza is known since long:
An overall lack of data up until 1500 precludes meaningful search for the influenza outbreaks in the more distant past. Possibly the first influenza pandemic occurred around 6000 BC in China. The symptoms of human influenza were clearly described by Hippocrates roughly 2,400 years ago. Although the virus seems to have caused epidemics throughout human history, historical data on influenza are difficult to interpret, because the symptoms can be similar to those of other respiratory diseases. The disease may have spread from Europe to the Americas as early as the European colonization of the Americas, since almost the entire indigenous population of the Antilles was killed by an epidemic resembling influenza that broke out in 1493, after the arrival of Christopher Columbus.

So it seems to be a real natural disaster but could it have been enhanced recently? I was reading an article arguing that the toll of the 1918 Spanish flu was due to vaccines and serums injected in mass to the population.

So the question, in a most broader sense, can be: is the flu going around the world each year is a fully natural process or was it "enhanced"? This question had been partially covered but not in the context of the flu for what I can remember. I doubt it all now and I wonder how far the PTB already gone.

(Odyssey) We have some Ebola questions. What is the specific protocol to protect us from Ebola, because there's a lot of information out there?

A: Each situation can have variables, but in general a serious boosting of the immune system via diet and cold protocols can provide great resistance.

Q: (Odyssey) There are people all over the world that have Ebola symptoms, and they're saying that they're testing negative. Is this test accurate, and are the negative results true?

A: Not true in many cases because they have limited knowledge about Ebola.

Q: (Odyssey) There was a video going around YouTube about how the quarantine centers and the detention centers line up on a map. Is there a link between this immigration situation and Ebola?

A: Only partly. It can be used as a cover for deliberate spreading of virus.

Q: (PoB) The previous answer was that they have limited knowledge about Ebola. What is the main point that they are missing? Can we ask it?

(L) What is the main point they're missing? I would say that if you have limited knowledge about Ebola, you can't say necessarily that it's a main point that you're missing. What if there are situations where Ebola masks itself, or produces symptoms but it's not evident in the blood or that sort of thing? I don't think a "main point" is applicable in a scientific way.

(PoB) The main thing that they are missing...

(L) The main thing that they are missing?

(Pierre) If any. It might be a combination. But we can ask what they are missing.

(L) Okay. PoB wants to ask, regarding the limited knowledge about Ebola, what is the main thing that they are missing?

A: Their lack of technical expertise.

Q: (Perceval) Can I ask about the answer “it can be used as a cover for the deliberate spread of the virus”, is that a plan to deliberately spread the virus?

A: It has always been "a plan".

Q: (Pierre) And there's been instances of spreading of a virus over populations, like with Native Americans. So, they can do it again, and Ebola is the cover. {Note: Immigration issues were implied to be the cover.}

(Perceval) Yeah, but I mean, in the sense of Ebola being the major plague that would sweep the world kill millions of Americans... that kind of thing; not their own people.

A: They may have a "Frankenstein" on their hands.

Q: (Chu) So, worse than Ebola. Mutated, freaky-deaky...

(L) In other words, they put the brain of Abby Normal in the monster! Ha-ha! Sorry... [laughter]

(Andromeda) Oh boy...

(L) Alright, next question?

(Odyssey) If different people catch the same virus, does that virus have the possibility of being beneficial or detrimental depending on the person's FRV?

A: Yes.

Q: (Odyssey) Good. [laughter]

While searching I stumble on other sessions parts interesting to remember about virus:

(P) On the topic of Ebola, what's causing the rapid transmission of the virus?

A: Mutating and becoming more virulent.

Q: (L) So, it's becoming stronger?

A: Yes.

Q: (Pe) Is it a contender for wiping out millions of people?

A: A lot, of course. Isn't it interesting the similarity between psychopaths as virii of the human kind, and the activation and spread of the infectious kind?

Q: (L) So, are you suggesting that this is one of those, "As above, so below" interactive things? That as psychopaths become more virulent and present in human society, so will Ebola become more virulent in the physiological realm? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright, that's enough about the cat. (S) Indigestion. (L) Yeah. So you guys are there. Questions? (T) Is the Ebola virus that's going around, is that the coming plague, or just a more isolated event?

A: Precurser.

Q: (C) But it's spelled wrong. (L) You mean it's something worse?

A: It can always be worse!

Q: (L) Terrific! (Iza) So optimistic! [laughter] (L) Is the ketogenic diet going to help with plague resistance, or Ebola resistance even?

A: Very likely, but more is needed in the way of spiritual preparation.

Q: (L) Such as? Are ya'll caught up with that? [review of answer] (Meg) The spiritual preparation, is that EE, community living, talking around the kitchen table?

A: Connect the chakras for superstrength and resistance.

Q: (H) Are there any more specific practical exercises we can do to connect chakras?

A: [letters come very rapidly] Talking and working out issues is the way to train the machine. But more than that, it is necessary to master the self and that requires suffering which turns on DNA.

Q: (L) In short, the Work is work.

A: You got it!!!

Q: (A) We have some questions on Ebola. In a previous session, it was mentioned that Ebola was a plan. If that's the case, was there a specific genetic group that was a target of this plan?

A: It was not said that Ebola per se was planned, but rather that plans for decimation of population via pathogens was. Ebola happened to present an opportunity.

Q: (C) Yeah, that's when they talked about Frankenstein.

A: It can always be worse!

Q: (S) Well, that's comforting.

(A) There was also the comment in a previous session that they may have a Frankenstein on their hands. Does that imply that it's out of control now, and it can potentially kill its creator?

A: Yes, more or less. They are not as smart as they think they are, and there are always hidden factors unaccounted for.

Q: (A) Another Ebola question: Are the false test results that were being given, is that because the virus is mutating so quickly?

A: It doesn't always show up as they would like. That is actually typical for many conditions, however modern medical practitioners are rather attached to their tech and gadgets.

However it seems that the issue is a bit more complex. I read an article a while ago where a lab technician said that they actually were testing for flu, apart from Covid, but that they hardly had any positive influenza tests.

I am not sure how to explain this - a few options come to mind, but none of them give a satisfactory explanation: Either they fudged the flu tests to ’give way’ to the Covid tests testing positive; or the lab guy was lying.

Something similar was detected by Russian doctors, and I wrote about it in the COVID thread:

Perhaps similar observations were observed by other doctors and it was mentioned here, so fwiw.

Russian doctors from the city of Kurgan noticed a curious quality of COVID-19. That it displaces all other viruses, and patients with the initial stage of oncology after treatment for COVID-19 don't require anymore to do chemotherapy.

According to the doctors, with the arrival of COVID-19 there are also almost no flu (influenza virus) cases, but mostly only rhinovirus, parainfluenza, and some other influenza viruses are detected.

So it's possible that coronavirus "displaces" other viruses, or maybe makes the environment "inhospitable" for them. Or maybe something else is going on.

Back
Top Bottom