SRT

Statera 15

The Force is Strong With This One
I have a question. I decided to try SRT for numerous reasons and have been trying to locate a therapist. One therapist I contacted directed me to somebody else, who has supposedly been in practice since 2003, and is an expert in the topic. So I contacted this guy and after describing some of the things that are happening to me he immediatly informed me that I have a demonic possesion and that it is better to have a session as soon as possible as the demon most probably will convince me not to undergo therapy. I found that to be odd. I have read his webpage and dont find anything out of ordinary, but neither anything that stands out. What are the characteristics that I should look for in a therapist before deciding to undergo SRT with him/her?

The question that comes to mind if any SRT therapist is able to deal with demons, beside the he recommends a session so soon sounds to me like he is just looking for fast money.

How are you progressing in looking for a therapist anyway?

Beside have a look in this topic regarding SRT:

Spirit Releasement Therapy

As it was suggested in another topic: diet, a good therapist and neuroptimal is definetely more worth spending time and money on.

"How are you progressing in looking for a therapist anyway?"
Searching online.

"As it was suggested in another topic: diet, a good therapist and neuroptimal is definetely more worth spending time and money on."
I know, but Im kind of desperate.

Hi Statera 15,

Well that’s an extremelly difficult to answer question with a short answer and a really really long one.

The short one is that it should be an extremelly well informed decision. Which ties to the long one.

When getting into the nonphysical realms you’re dealing with an unknown number of forms and abilities and energies that, the more I’ve learned, the more I conclude that they better be left alone, there’s a reason I wasn’t equipped with the means to explore such realms beyond a certain abstract level.

To me it’s alarming that you got such a response with such urgency, I would call it irresponsible and almost a money grab..”you gotta do this right now and if you call within the next few hours you’ll get a special price..” type thing.

When learning about spirit attachments and things as such, one of the key elements that stands out is that these could manifest through behavior, if so my advice would be to look at this first. If there’s a space in your life that seems chaotic and draining... how can you affect it within the realm of your possibilities?

Another common idea is that there’s aspects of our lives that resonate with these entities. And some of these come from psychological and emotional wounds. These are, I believe, more effectively dealt with in a conscious manner. Not saying you may not need help but this help should be under a scrutiny of your awakened mind and not simply a process that someone else assures you it’s working.

There’s a lot of material that you should become really familiar with before reaching out for something that has promises that sound “too good”.

There are a lot of things you could try in the physical level that can address a number of issues, particularly diet and overall living habits.

So what I’m trying to say is that, before you reach out to someone that could cause more harm than good psychically. I would take a true and sincere inventory of what and how your life needs change and work at that within your control and with patience of course.

Hope it helps!

"As it was suggested in another topic: diet, a good therapist and neuroptimal is definetely more worth spending time and money on."
I know, but Im kind of desperate.

And the obvious question here is: why are you so desperate and what makes you think this is the solution? What exactly makes you desperate?

And the obvious question here is: why are you so desperate and what makes you think this is the solution? What exactly makes you desperate?

How can I say it in a brief way?
I feel overwhelmed. Sometimes I can not control my emotional responses, or I take impulsive decisions. My willpower to control myself is not a strong as it used to be. Ive been looking for help in the traditional ways, and its like every door is constantly being shut in my face. I dont understand why thats happening. I do know there are techniques that help control this emotions and states, but is hard, is really hard. It has been going for months now. I thought that maybe undergoing SRT might help me identify other causes of why Im going through this process other than my apparent "mental weakness".

Why not, instead of SRT, just try and get traditional therapy to help? If it were me, I would just get on the phone with a therapist and schedule an appointment ASAP if I was feeling the way you were.

Why not, instead of SRT, just try and get traditional therapy to help? If it were me, I would just get on the phone with a therapist and schedule an appointment ASAP if I was feeling the way you were.

I have done that. Thats why I said Ive been trying traditional ways and it seems that doors are being shut.

I have done that. Thats why I said Ive been trying traditional ways and it seems that doors are being shut.

Hi Statera 15,

I know that there are some very bad therapists around there and some problems that can indeed be very hard to deal with, and also some that might be related to spirit attachments and things like that. But most of these problems can be dealt with using more "conventional" ways if there's a will to work and perseverance. That's been my experience at least, and I've gone through the SRT wagon myself too.

I understand that you might be desperate because you're feeling like that and you don't know what to do about it. Losing control can be very frightening! And it's good that you asked for help! But, first, there's truly no quick fix like a magic pill that will cure you, and whatever appears to provide that, comes with a price too, and sometimes it's a very high one. From magic psychiatric pills that can do more harm in the end, to SRTs that can bring more attachments instead of releasing them, o even the price of impending you to learn an important lesson that you'd learn from this experience otherwise. I'm sorry if it's a bit "pessimistic", but that's how it works, at least from what I've learned so far.

Second, that SRT you mention does ring an alarm as Alejo said. Please read what he said:

To me it’s alarming that you got such a response with such urgency, I would call it irresponsible and almost a money grab..”you gotta do this right now and if you call within the next few hours you’ll get a special price..” type thing.

And third, from what you describe, it seems that you really need someone to help you out, and I'm almost certain that you can find at least some of that help and relief with a therapist until you feel more in control and can do other things to improve your conditions.

If I may, I'd like to know what kind of therapies did you try and what went wrong with them?

I feel overwhelmed. Sometimes I can not control my emotional responses, or I take impulsive decisions. My willpower to control myself is not a strong as it used to be. Ive been looking for help in the traditional ways, and its like every door is constantly being shut in my face. I dont understand why thats happening. I do know there are techniques that help control this emotions and states, but is hard, is really hard. It has been going for months now. I thought that maybe undergoing SRT might help me identify other causes of why Im going through this process other than my apparent "mental weakness".

Hi Statera, based on the above I agree with the consensus that a conventional therapist would be more beneficial than STR. The last thing a "desperate" person should do is leap into realms with so much unknowns. Personally, I would never tell someone over the phone or during a casual consultation they have a demon attached to them, and "better have the therapy quick before it drags you off to hell!". That seems more like a scare tactic than anything, and in the context of a disciplined therapeutic approach is extraordinary unprofessional. I think you have the correct instincts about that.

The first thing to do when seeing that our life is full of chaos is to learn to properly articulate what the specific problem is - what grinds our gears, what provokes stress and drainage of energy, that is all to ready to snap us up in the name of comfort (thinking of negative dissociation here). A running conversation, where someone simply LISTENS, will more than anything also teach you to listen well to yourself and your internal gut signals.

Related to the latter, I would also recommend the Eiriu Eolas breathing program, particularly the pipe breathing and prayer/meditation, which both would calm the rough emotional waters. (Based on what you said I would be more careful about doing the beatha breathing). In the same vein, do you enjoy any forms of exercise, such as yoga, jogging, swimming, weight lifting, hiking, etc? Physical exercise is also a great way to help bring our attention back into our bodies and comparatively blunt the automatic negative thoughts (providing it's done in a conscious and controlled manner... some people do just throw on headphones and tune out when going to the gym).

Do you keep a journal at all? Writing out your problems in a dispassionate, objective way (like you're someone watching yourself from the outside) over several days - rewriting and rewriting in different sessions - can also help to consolidate memories and also potentially reveal patterns you may find useful.

Hoping the best for the best in you. :flowers:

I am just curious, what is your current diet regime?
Are you a big cell phone user? Especially with the current technology being at 4G or 5G capability's.
Do you hang around others that may have similar issues?
Do you live in the USA. Personal thought given there is so much chaos, (at this time there?)
Do you have a clean source of water, free of compounds that could be part of the imbalance you are currently experience?

Last edited:

This is a good start, but can you be more specific? Emotional reactions such as what you describe even if it feels that way... do not happen at random and for no good reason. There’s always a trigger, they’re always associated with an event, a memory or a stressor.

And that’s the key, the very specific and subtle qualities of it always gave a message to tell. In that message lies the solution

There are some triggers, but I find them embarrassing to share online. I just wanted to know if I could trust this guy. Guess I'll have to wait until I can find a therapist. What I'm afraid of is not to find one soon enough.

Of course, and no one here is expecting you to share something you’re not comfortable with.

Don’t let desperation make you jump into something you don’t no fully understand, I would start researching the subject deeply and try other avenues prior to crossing the SRT bridge.

And don’t underestimate the value of sharing and writing, journaling and breathing exercises . This forum is always open to hear you out

Back
Top Bottom