stabbing sound

jess

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi : ) .....
2 months ago hours before bedtime, and due to the great differences I have been having with my husband, I had been meditating on help and understanding towards what to learn, when physically, emotionally and mentally around it becomes extremely tired to live with another person....

Around dawn, I begin to fall asleep, then I observe myself in bed, in what I think I am sleeping when suddenly I begin to perceive a very intense acute sound to the degree of starting to feel pain in my ears, and my chest, after of a few minutes of resisting the pain .... I awake and realize I was asleep.

Yupo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Can you explain a little bit about the nature of your relationship difficulties and what you have been doing to overcome these issues before this event?

jess

The Force is Strong With This One
mmmm, Now is probably not the best moment for a Latinamerican person to live in usa. I'm living the brainwash media in my husband, he's the blond type just acting as "robot" believing all the f_x news said.....
It is totally incredible and true, from my experience how the media can manipulate people, I have been experiencing how my husband manages to be angry just watching the news and after this repeat phrases or ideas that come from there ...
I think that in general he is not aware of himself, I think he is intelligent but I can not find thoughts that indicate his soul... I could be wrong about this, but I feel like that ....
Now I think it is almost impossible to live with someone with whom it is not shared from the inside, from there all the problems unfold ... something I have to learn here ..... :ohboy:

Yupo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
How long have you been together? Do you think he has changed because of media exposure? In what period of time?

Top Bottom