stabbing sound

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi : ) .....
2 months ago hours before bedtime, and due to the great differences I have been having with my husband, I had been meditating on help and understanding towards what to learn, when physically, emotionally and mentally around it becomes extremely tired to live with another person....

Around dawn, I begin to fall asleep, then I observe myself in bed, in what I think I am sleeping when suddenly I begin to perceive a very intense acute sound to the degree of starting to feel pain in my ears, and my chest, after of a few minutes of resisting the pain .... I awake and realize I was asleep.

Can you explain a little bit about the nature of your relationship difficulties and what you have been doing to overcome these issues before this event?

mmmm, Now is probably not the best moment for a Latinamerican person to live in usa. I'm living the brainwash media in my husband, he's the blond type just acting as "robot" believing all the f_x news said.....
It is totally incredible and true, from my experience how the media can manipulate people, I have been experiencing how my husband manages to be angry just watching the news and after this repeat phrases or ideas that come from there ...
I think that in general he is not aware of himself, I think he is intelligent but I can not find thoughts that indicate his soul... I could be wrong about this, but I feel like that ....
Now I think it is almost impossible to live with someone with whom it is not shared from the inside, from there all the problems unfold ... something I have to learn here ..... :ohboy:

How long have you been together? Do you think he has changed because of media exposure? In what period of time?

Hi Yupo, excuse me if took me so long to reply, I meet my husband in New York 5 years ago,
sorry, most likely is something about myself to learn over here, rather than complaints of my husband cultural differences, he born in Ohio, but raise in Australia, and their father family from England
I just strated to looking myself and my family ties as a things to change or forgive, and then, looking how I'm acting with my around
It's a strange feeling that you don't belong, I don't know if to a specific place, or to the people you believed in, or to yourself, now I can't make a clear difference
I went to my natal city in Mexico, a couple months ago, and I found out without any filter, religion or cultural, all my repressed feelins when I living with my biological family for around more than 30 years, is a little sad, find out how them can be like a strangers.....something is there to learn too, or Karma from the past.
Through this, I have a dream, in this dream I was in bedtime with my sisters, and I was holding and paying attention towards a with to small paper with some text almost invisible and I was dropping something like a salt or sand over this paper, and looking worry towards the window next to the bed, when one of my sister go to the bed, she was accusing me about bringing weird energies or somethig with red ligths that she saw through the window
then I was out of the bed, runnig and crying a lot, with fear and frustration, I was on the top of a second floor, watching from outside the house, a kind of steam or in the air moving in a light transparent gray color that later took the form of a person walking, I felt terrified and sad, to see the projection of a person walked and at the same time misunderstood and alone

Back
Top Bottom