Stan Deyo and SteveQuayle.com

dant

The Living Force
This site was mentioned to me by friends I know, so I'd thought I'd ask about it
here in this forum. The site is: _http://stevequayle.com

This site appears to contains a LOT of interesting information and seems to cover
a lot of ground from archeology (giants, pyramids all over BBM), the bible & references,
finances and US involvement, and so on, minus esoteric stuff?.

Sound like a disinformation site to you? I am staying neutral about it until I find something
false about it knowing that there is a TON of disinfo sites nowadays.

Anyway, I did a search to see if anyone had reported this character in the forum and I only
found one reference from Donald J. Hunt: _http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4241

Cheers,
Dan

A reader sent me a link yesterday to this page:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977361322

As you can see, it is someone trying to get the word out about what our planet is facing. She quotes an article I wrote that was posted on sott here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151082-Letters-From-the-Edge
which includes excerpts of a letter from Victor Clube.

Well, the energizer pathological cointelpro agent, StormBear Williams showed up right away, signed up for an account at this "members only can comment" site, and started the ball rolling. Read the comments at the above link.

Then, some guy named steve q. shows up. A new player! See his page: _http://squayle.gather.com/

I thought I'd try to find out what this guy I never heard of has against me (other than obviously being a pal of StormBear and Vinnie) and did a little poking around. He's got a website here:
_http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Looks like a cheap imitation of Rense/WRH and even early SOTT.

Here's his "bio" from the page:

Stephen Quayle™ is the author of Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding bioterrorism, first published in 1996. Additionally he has authored:

* Blueprint For Survival
* Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
* Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race.

Quayle has completed his latest book, Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations.

He is the former editor and publisher of Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles – monthly newsletters which dealt with perilous events and how to prepare for them.

For the past seven years, Quayle has articulated the need for Americans to be aware of bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Upon publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle upstaged mainstream media by years spelling out detailed effects of bioterrorism. Prior to publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle went on record predicting a major chemical or biological attack in a large world city. Three weeks later, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released nerve gas in the Tokyo subway.

Steve continues to shout from the rooftops, his concern for the massive loss of life due to lack of civil defense and preparation in the public and private sectors. Breathe No Evil was written as an antidote for fear informing people of the necessary steps to take prior to biological and chemical terrorism.

The following are some of the more dramatic events Quayle identified long before mainstream news even had a clue:

* Stated in 1997 that the following year would bring unprecedented temperatures approaching 130o. In June 1998, India hit 129o.

* Declared one year prior to the micro burst that touched down in Root National Forest near Steamboat Springs, CO that we would see winds approaching 350 MPH. Scientists said wind speeds of this magnitude were not possible. Two hundred year old trees over a 30 mile stretch snapped like matches. Scientists estimated that the jet stream was forced down for a split second wreaking devastation equaled only to the Tunguska meteor strike.

* Quayle was the first to detail for the public “Gabriel’s Fist” – an asteroid coming toward earth out of Pegasus and on a near-collision course with earth, and how the world’s brightest scientists met monthly to discuss their plans of when to inform the American people. This event has them quaking in their boots.

* Quayle was one of the first radio talk show guests to describe the introduction of hoof and mouth disease into Taiwan which resulted in the total destruction of their hog industry.

* Quayle continued to sound the alarm concerning China’s theft of nuclear secrets from the US by interviewing Sam Cohen, inventor of the neutron bomb.

* He was the first to go public with “Red Mercury” – a trans mutated element that makes softball-sized neutron weapons feasible. Quayle also spelled out in great detail prior to Russian General Alexander Lebed’s statements confirming that more than 100 suitcase nuclear weapons were missing.

* At inception, Quayle warned about the spread of new water borne pathogens and mutations occurring in Earth’s oceans due to excreted pharmaceuticals from human waste.

* Quayle detailed with remarkable accuracy, the possession of weapons of mass destruction that Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria and Cuba possess.

* Quayle has stated for several years that the US would eventually have to occupy Saudi Arabia since they joined an anti-US confederation of Arab countries.

* In 1999, Quayle stated that a new terrorist crusade would begin and that radical Islam would launch the world into World War III.

Steve is uncannily accurate in his warnings concerning hybrid and genetically engineered viruses and the danger they pose to humans.
Well, of course, the main things we notice are:

1) Steve continues to shout from the rooftops, his concern for the massive loss of life due to lack of civil defense and preparation in the public and private sectors. Breathe No Evil was written as an antidote for fear informing people of the necessary steps to take prior to biological and chemical terrorism.

and

2) Quayle stated that a new terrorist crusade would begin and that radical Islam would launch the world into World War III.

In short, sounds like the New Age version of Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin rolled into one! Ain't that just somethin'!

Since he claims to be "Steve Quayle" and live in Tampa, I'm not sure why I decided to do a whois search on him, but I did. Here's what came up:

Domain Name.......... stevequayle.com
Creation Date........ 2002-02-23
Registration Date.... 2004-02-26
Expiry Date.......... 2010-02-23
Organisation Name.... Safe Trek
Organisation Address. 315 Edelweiss Drive
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Bozeman
Organisation Address. 59718
Organisation Address. Montana
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Stan Deyo
Admin Address........ 241 S. Dos Palos Dr.
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Pueblo West
Admin Address........ 81007
Admin Address........ CO
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... standeyo@standeyo.com
Admin Phone.......... 719 547 9100
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ Stan Deyo
Tech Address......... 241 S. Dos Palos Dr.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Pueblo West
Tech Address......... 81007
Tech Address......... CO
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... standeyo@standeyo.com
Tech Phone........... 719 547 9100
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... NS1.SECURE.NET
Name Server.......... NS2.SECURE.NET
Interesting, eh?

SteveQuayle.com

Interesting.
He posted a link to a forum thread here _http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2434&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
VB shows up on page 5 (by the time the threads been thoroughly directed by those that shout loud/long enough)
Gave up reading it at this point, had enough.

On the whois.....had a look at Admins site _www.standeyo.com ....his 'bio' also makes for interesting reading

Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology".

Stan's diverse background encompasses:

* computer programmer of main frames in 7 languages, PC and Macintosh
* senior systems analyst
* research physicist (both formally and self-educated)
* marine architect (self-educated)
* advanced propulsion engineer for marine, air and spacecraft
* author of two books and six scientific papers
* partner in Deyo Enterprises LLC - our R&D, website hosting, book publishing and book distribution company for the last 30 years
* amateur archeologist in the Middle East – explored a real "Indy Jones" cave in the Qumran area of Israel
* TV documentary television host for several shows on Tesla (Eye of the Storm) and a series of three highly-rated shows on Channel 9 in Perth: UFOs Are Here, UFOs Deyo and You and UFOs Are Back
* university lecturer in 3D computer animation and graphic art
* Biblical student
* public lecturer on world events including:

1. The coming global economic collapse
2. Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate
3. The "UFO" deception and its real intent
4. Suppression of badly needed technologies
5. The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion
6. High voltage physics of "cheaper" energy
Now forgive my logic here, but I've always thought (no matter how interesting the story) that anyone who had 'Above top secret clearance' and claims to have worked on 'ufo technology'.... it can't be that big/important a secret if they've got a website saying that?

Further reading (although I did not read it all) of the website shows more bunker 'prepare for the worst' mentality.

Millennium Ark: Emergency Preparedness said:
Three days' supplies are NOT enough. . .

Finally, even the government has officially changed its tune.

"Assemble and maintain a disaster supplies kit with food, water, medications, fuel and personal items adequate for up to 2 weeks - the more the better." —Are You Ready: A Guide to Citizen Preparedness, 2002, FEMA page 91

"Additionally, you may want to consider having supplies for sheltering for up to two weeks." —Are You Ready: A Guide to Citizen Preparedness, 2004, FEMA page 32

"During periods of increased threat increase your disaster supplies to be adequate for up to two weeks. —Are You Ready: A Guide to Citizen Preparedness, 2004, FEMA page 166

"Learn how to build a Temporary fallout shelter to protect yourself from radioactive fallout even if you do not live near a potential nuclear target."—Are You Ready: A Guide to Citizen Preparedness, 2002, FEMA, page 93.

How much plainer can it be said?

"Every Emergency Management official I've spoken with, both local and national, stated privately that three days supplies is not sufficient. I can understand their thinking. To tell people they need to prepare for longer looks like they're expecting trouble. They don't want people to panic, feel afraid. Understandable. But we are now dealing with bigger disasters, escalating terrorism and possibilities of a nuclear incident.

"If they think warning people in advance causes a few fear goosebumps, wait till they see millions of people scrambling in unison to grab the last supplies off shelves." — Dare To Prepare, page, 434.
Then there is the mention of preparing for bio terrorism, and firearms....

SteveQuayle.com

Yup, ole StormBear and Vinnie Bridges sure do keep strange company. And they are all rooting for Eric Pepin, so what does that say about him?

SteveQuayle.com

Interesting, I'd just finished reading the thread on godlikeproductions regarding that.
What did seem obvious from that thread was that despite the ramifications of Pepin winning and setting a president for suing forums for there comments, they just couldn't see it.
At best thats just wishful thinking, at worst its a complete inability to even contemplate the consequences (because it'd mean there wrong), which is a probable sign of narcissism .

Even a psychopath would probably see the potential impact as related to them. Although the thought that just occurred was that in the name of cointelpro, if no one can say anything anymore then you've probably done a good job....that and only those involved with cointelpro will be able to say anything.

As to what it says about Steve Quayle....hmm

steve q comment (from the first link) said:
Laura Knight-Jadczyk deserves to be sued for $4.7m. Why? Because she has a long history of libel, defamtion, and slander ... don't believe me? Check out her own forum, where she is the chief initiator of much of the defamation, and the enabler of all of it:

http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=41

On this sub-forum alone she and her coterie of mindwashed cult followers are defamint Steven Quayle, eric pepin, Colleen Johnston, Noam Chomsky, the Above Top Secret site, Alan Watt, John Lear, Simon Baily, Christian baily, Eckhart Tolle, Vincent Bridges, Stewart swerdlow, truthaction.org, David Icke, John Perkin, Michael Tsarion, and on and on it goes.

This list is just from the first page, and there are 5 pages of this bilge - this is just one SOTT sub-forum, Laura's libel and defamtion of literally hundreds of folks, all without a hred of evidence, are to be found on the SOTT forums and Laura's numerous sites and books.

She should be in the slammer and I hope pepin sees to it asap.
He's either not read the forum/done his own research on the subjects in the forum, is incapable of seeing it as its a threat to him (re:narcissistic) or has deliberately constructed a lie to discredit the story (re:psychopath).
Having read through some of the posts on godlike and the one on truthaction (most of it anyway)...the thing that strikes me is the noise and Anger that surround these people and there opinion of you Laura....I can't read much of it before I get a headache.

It use to be that I'd be roped into the same emotional response one way or another. But seeing it for what it is, emotional manipulation....just fills me with an odd mix of sadness, pity and an odd mild curiosity for the posters that get drawn in. The same feelings go for those that find those sites and are hooked by them, who probably never question what they find.

The pity (for the visitors to these sites) probably comes from there inability to see the trap there in. And thats where the danger is, through egotism or design the biggest thing it says about all of them (Bridges et al) is the dangers they pose to those seeking the truth.

On a side note, the problems with sott at the moment have made me write out my replies separately to the site, a good lesson in reviewing what you've written before posting.
I wonder what VB will make of this thread :)

SteveQuayle.com

Hmmm...

steve q comment (from the first link) said:
http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=41

On this sub-forum alone she and her coterie of mindwashed cult followers are defamint Steven Quayle, eric pepin, Colleen Johnston, Noam Chomsky, the Above Top Secret site, Alan Watt, John Lear, Simon Baily, Christian baily, Eckhart Tolle, Vincent Bridges, Stewart swerdlow, truthaction.org, David Icke, John Perkin, Michael Tsarion, and on and on it goes.
Wow! That's quite a list! What is "defamint", I wonder? A new chewing gum?

Seriously, I don't remember ever hearing anything about Steven Quayle (he spells his name differently in some places on the net), so I did a search. I found this page: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7643.msg54319#msg54319 which has one post. I guess nobody else ever heard of Quayle either so nobody responded.

Funny that they consider seriously discussing these nutcases and applying reason to their claims is "defamation."

If the way this guy thinks and writes is any indicator of how he thinks and researches, I guess I don't need to read his books to know they are trash.

Actually, I think that Steve/Steven/Stephen Quayle could very well be an alter ego of Stan Deyo.

Disinformation site: Steve Quayle?

Yeah, it sure looks like disinfo NOW! See: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8951.msg64243#msg64243

SteveQuayle.com

Laura said:
Actually, I think that Steve/Steven/Stephen Quayle could very well be an alter ego of Stan Deyo.
That crossed my mind as well. More loons in the nest over there, I see. And MAJOR intel connections - that's blatantly obvious from how this guy hypes himself. And - they're all 'rooting' for a blatant sexual predator - what a group of outstanding 'human' beings. :rolleyes:

SteveQuayle.com

Thought I'd have a blast from the past - quayle on the webarchive. Here's a fun page:

_http://web.archive.org/web/20050303015201/www.stevequayle.com/HQ.html

stevequayle website said:
We all know that the world has dramatically changed since September 11th, 2001. But how much do we really know, and who can we trust for unbiased and truthful information based on truly independent investigation and multiple sources? How many informational newsletters are there in circulation today that rely on the same information sources that failed to warn the public in the months, weeks and days leading up to 9/11? Where can you go to get the truth and the stories that never make the evening news? Finally, there IS a source...

By special request and popular demand - and for less than the price of a single cup of coffee per week, Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann have combined their vast resources and are giving you insight into their world. Steve, a world renowned author and talk radio host, and Doug, a 20-year veteran private investigator and intelligence analyst, are offering you the most comprehensive and informative newsletter available without security clearance. The information that packs each issue of HQ Intel-Alert will give you access to information so sensitive that you must agree to sign a confidentiality agreement when ordering. Included in each issue is specific threat assessment and analysis based on various sources, some of whom are government, military and law enforcement insiders who dare not speak publicly! This information is positively NOT available anywhere else and is too sensitive to be published on any website. This is the information that YOU NEED TO KNOW to be prepared for the coming days - information that could keep you and the people you love safe from the multitude of threats that are facing us from all sides.

Loved by many, hated by some, and feared by all who do not want the truth to be told, Steve and Doug dig deep into the cracks and crevices of the intelligence world to bring you the latest information about many issues. Learn what the insiders know - when they know it. Remember - It's not what you DO know that should worry you, it's what you DON'T know that should keep you awake at night.

Do not depend on the government to give you the insight into current events; rely on those who you have grown to trust to receive the latest and most valuable information available - all in one place - at one affordable price. For less than the price of one "Happy Meal" per week - ask yourself - can you afford NOT to subscribe?

PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO DOUGLAS HAGMANN

dhagmann@adelphia.net or phone: 814.836.0426

Pay by check or money order to

Safe-Trek Subscription
315 Edelweiss Dr.,
Bozeman, MT 59718
Notice that this is the same address given for Stan Deyo in the whois report from network solutions.

Stevequayle website said:
With your subscription, you will receive:

* A weekly update of news that affects YOUR own threat level - explaining how and why.

* Raw data, culled from a variety of sources and separated from the rhetoric, that will give you insight into the minds of the terrorists.

Insight into stories that you see on the news - or perhaps will NEVER see on the news.

* Information from people on the inside of government, military and law enforcement.

* Analysis of current events without the "spin."

* When applicable, bulletins about URGENT events and issues you need to know about.

* Each newsletter is arranged in an easy-to-follow 81/2 x 11" PDF format, printer-friendly and is handsomely designed. You can print each newsletter and keep your collection in a binder for easy reference.

EXCLUSIVE BONUS and OFFERS

* As a subscriber, you will receive our in-depth investigative reports about issues from the Anthrax attacks to active terrorist cells inside the United States. These reports will be intermittently released and will contain information that has NEVER been made public. Each report is designed and delivered in PDF format.

* With your subscription, be the FIRST to receive special offers relating to products from Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann, including books and investigative reports covering a variety of topics.

NOTICE: Due to the exclusive and confidential nature of the content, ALL subscribers must agree to and "electronically sign" a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT upon ordering.

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Weekly newsletter to begin Friday, March 19th, 2004. It will be sent to your email address on that day, and every Friday thereafter for 52 weeks. By subscribing between now and March 18th, 2004 you will be entitled to receive the special investigative reports as they become available.

ORDER NOW!

Don't just take our word for it... read what others are saying about our websites and intelligence sources:

(18 November 2003)

Hello,
I am a Law Enforcement Officer working lower Manhattan - I would just like to say "Thank You" for an accurate, informative and responsible web site. I was on duty during the 9/11 attacks. Myself and my fellow officers use your information in addition to other measures we have in place. I introduced your web site to one of the heads of the Manhattan security detail situated in Foley Square. He is using your site and has his officers doing the same for one of their intelligence sources. Again, thank you for an invaluable tool that is protecting Americans at home and I'm sure abroad.

God Bless America!
BG

-----------------------------------------

(5 December 2003)
Just wanted to say a hearty thanks for the wonderful job your all doing. Many of us check your site every day to get the latest info. Your site has become another frontline defense against terrorists and they apparently now know this. We bless you and the great job you do.

CW

(21 December 2003)

Dear NEIN:

I am a first responder in New York and wanted to tell you that our department relies on the information that you and Steve Quayle provide. We check your sites before each shift for information that we have not been able to get elsewhere. On a number of recent occasions, your reports were a few days (even a week) ahead of our own department sources. We learned about ambulances being used as possible terrorist vehicles from your site a full week before anyone else.

Thank you so much for your information. I don't know who your sources are, but they are terrific!

LG

NYC

(14 January 2004)

Hello,

I am a detective in ######, NV and privy to a lot of sensitive information. By far, you and Steve have the most accurate and informative web sites on the Internet. I have to know-where do you get your information? How do you get it before I do? O.K., maybe I don't want to know! Just keep up the good work, and keep us informed!

Robert J.

Nevada

SteveQuayle.com

Laura said:
Notice that this is the same address given for Stan Deyo in the whois report from network solutions.
Actually, isn't Deyo listed in Pueblo, CO? Or, am I reading that incorrectly?

SteveQuayle.com

Oh what horrors one will spot,
Reading the terrors which sott has wrought,
Upon those innocent, virtuous men,
Like Cheney, Hitler, and Eric J. Pepin?
Who will stop these horrible lies?
These men are simple, ordinary guys!
With nothing to hide, and hearts like the sun,
Don't be a meanie and spoil their fun.

SteveQuayle.com

Oh, this is a good one. Go here:

_http://web.archive.org/web/20050209030729/http://www.stevequayle.com/

Click "NE Intelligence Network" and you get taken here:

_http://web.archive.org/web/20050208092430/www.homelandsecurityus.com/

A little whois search:

Administrative Contact :
Hagmann, Douglas
t57273cu6vf@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
ATTN: HOMELANDSECURITYUS.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
Network Solutions, LLC.
customerservice@networksolutions.com
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
US
Phone: 1-888-642-9675
Fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 01-Oct-2009
Record created on 01-Oct-2001
Database last updated on 09-Oct-2006
Naturally, inquiring minds want to know who Douglas Hagmann is since he seems to be so palsy walsy with Steve Quayle who MAY be a Stan Deyo alter ego. So, a little search turns up the following:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/08/uh-oh_northeast.html

August 18, 2006
UH-OH! Northeast "Intelligence" Network Steps In It: Fake "Terrorism Expert" Douglas Hagmann Admits Plagiarism, Fabricated Info

By Debbie Schlussel

Uh-oh! Fake "Terrorism Expert" Douglas J. Hagmann and his lawyer finally admit that he plagiarized my work. And then, Hagmann--a fake investigator--makes up new information.

On Wednesday, I posted an item about how phony "terrorism expert" Douglas Hagmann--who is positive that UFOs and Bigfoot exist but knows little else--ripped off my work and presented it as his own. Yes, he and his falsely-named Northeast Intelligence Network (NEIN) a/k/a HomelandSecurityUS are bastions of plagiarism. By stealing my work, he opened a can of worms and keeps stepping in it.

The guy has no shame. He rips me off and then keeps on whining about it, several days later. It's like the kid who stole the cookies from the cookie jar and keeps on whining about it when someone caught him. Only that kid is a lot smarter and more deft than Douglas J. Hagmann. His trail of crumbs is a lot less obvious.

Like the thief-with-chutzpah that he is, Hagmann got mad that I caught him with his pants down. He's now trying to cover his very exposed rear and can't.

First, Hagmann demanded I take the post about his outright theft of my work down. Then, he threatened to sue me, claiming he got the information he plagiarized from me from "news sources" and "a federal source." Of course, he would never sue because we would depose him and force him to produce the non-existent sources. And he'd have to admit the extremely obvious--that I'm the only one from whom he got the info.

Then, he had his silly "lawyer" send me an e-mail in which he basically admitted that his client, Douglas Hagmann, stole my work but that he gave me tiny credit for "developing the same information" that he ripped off from me. So that makes the theft okay. Right?

I have reviewed what you have reported . . . and I believe he has adequately given credit.
Ri-i-i-i-ight. If Hagmann had only resisted the urge to rip off others and had given me proper credit, I'd never have had a reason to expose him as the uber fraud that he is--something I've been hearing about for years. But now, his continuing lying and fabricating of information is betraying his phoniness even more.

In a post today, Hagmann admits he's a plagiarist. He names a number of plagiarists and then states, "I am in good company." I'm so glad he's finally told the truth and admitted it. But he still has not changed the entry he stole from me--neither crediting me with the work he shop-lifted, and printing a retraction.

Then, there is the new information that Hagmann makes up. His fabricating skills show us in spades what kind of "investigator" he is. As in, one who can't even read English and is too lazy to do any real work. Apparently, when he is forced to do his own work instead of stealing it from others, it's kinda tough for him to perform. No wonder the apparent UFO/Bigfoot afficionado quit "working" as a private investigator. Who would hire him?

Hagmann claims that I said that MSNBC's Monica Crowley and the Boston Globe's Jeff Jacoby and Cathy Young stole my work. That's libelous. In fact, I never said any such thing. He'd know that--if he bothered to do real research instead of the phony tripe suckers read on his site.

In August 1999, the Wall Street Journal apologized for running an article about Nixon by Monica Crowley four days earlier, because Crowley plagiarized the whole thing from Commentary Magazine's Paul Johnson. Details, by Tim Noah (a REAL investigator), are here and here. Hey Douglas Hagmann, last time I checked my name is not Paul. Some "investigator" you are.

In 2000, Boston Globe columnist Jeff Jacoby was caught plagiarizing an internet article apparently written by Rush Limbaugh's grandfather, detailing the fates of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. The Globe suspended Jacoby for four months for the plagiarism. Not only did I never accuse Jeff of plagiarism (and certainly not of lifting my work), I made the mistake of defending him. Hey Doug Hagmann, last time I checked, I'm not Rush Limbaugh's grandfather, either. Nice "investigation." Bravo.

Then, there is Cathy Young. In 2000, she was caught "writing" a column in The Detroit News, half of which was plagiarized from a USA Today editorial written by Duane Frees. Yes, I'm the one who caught her plagiarism of someone else's writing, and Frees was not too happy she stole his research and work. Young also ripped off a column of my own, not long after. People who plagiarize, like Cathy Young--AND DOUGLAS HAGMANN--don't just do it once. It's a lifetime career of intellectual property theft.

Finally, there is Jerome Corsi, who admitted to plagiarizing a column of mine on Neil Bush--reworking the words and "writing" it three days later. Just like Doug Hagmann. Corsi was caught not by me, but by Radio Talk Show Host Pat Campbell, on whose show Corsi had appeared, peddling my hard work as his own. That's the same Pat Campbell that Hagmann features on his site. So, Doug, are you calling Pat a liar? I'm sure he'd find that very interesting.

These are all the plagiarists, whom plagiarist and now-fabricator Douglas J. Hagmann says he is like and with whom he claims he is "in good company."

Douglas Hagmann, plagiarist, fabricator, and defender of fellow plagiarists. Well, if the shoe fits . . . . Don't waste your time at the Northeast Plagiarism Network. Or is that, the Northeast Fabrication Network?

Douglas Hagmann is upset that I write movie reviews. I can't help it if I have multiple talents, while he has just one--plagiarism. Or two--plagiarism AND fabricating information. I can see how it would bum him out that despite my concentration in many areas, I get many interviews and a lot of recognition for my work on terrorism. Yet, he gets very little. Must be tough. Green is your color, Doug.

Posted by Debbie at August 18, 2006 06:58 PM
There is this: _http://www.douglashagmann.com/

And this:
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetLoss/NetLoss-LetterToDouglasHagmannOfNorthEastIntelligenceNetwork.htm

Letter to Douglas J Hagmann
By John "Birdman" Bryant

Note: Birdman recently posted a piece from Mr Hagmann's website, for which he was rewarded with a letter from Hagmann full of legal threats, arrogance, ignorance, lies, attitude problems and other unpleasantries. Here is the letter Birdman wrote back to Hagmann, whose letter is not included because the essence of what he said is clear enuf from Birdman's letter.

To: Douglas J. Hagmann, Director, Northeast Intelligence Network, Editor, HQ INTEL-ALERT, director@homelandsecurityus.com, www.HomelandSecurityUS.com <dhagmann@adelphia.net>
Re: Birdman Posting of http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Temp/Temp-ImminentNuclearThreat-ButDon'tCoun
tOnIt-BobFromMI.htm
Contents: Opinion

OK, Jack. Here's the deal.

* I will remove the article as you request. You can rest assured that I am sorry to have posted it, because it was an article of very marginal quality -- so marginal, in fact, that I actually warned my readers to be skeptical of it.

* You will get no benefit from my removing the article, whereas if the article stays, you would have something that would direct people to your website. Now you will have nothing. Are you stupid or what?

* I will get no benefit from this -- rather I will have to take my good time to satisfy your inflated ego because it is 'your' article. I mean, why don't you get out on the street and jump up and down and yell "Mine! Mine! Mine!" Then everyone will know how REALLY STUPID you are.

* For your information, I prefer to link rather than post on my site -- it's quicker (no loading) and I don't have to deal with cretinous copyright holders like you. But when people don't send me a link, I can't do that (Most of the things I post are things people send me, your article being one). So, as in your case, I post.

* People like you who ask to have their articles removed are invariably filled with the notion that they have written something of IMMENSE importance. But 99 and 44/100ths percent of the time, what they have written is of immense UNIMPORTANCE, and the fact that they are so possessive of it merely shows their judgement is right down there in the toilet with their article or other creation.

* You should be honored that you got posted. My site is one of the most popular on the web. But I don't hear any thank-yous. Just -flick--yous. So allow me to return the favor. -flick- YOU, JACK.

Are you happy now?

-Birdman

PS: Now that I have taken a look at your website, I am even happier to remove your article. Altho your website is so poorly done -- the page does not fit into the browser window, and many of your links don't operate -- meaning that I cannot be certain of your basic position, it seems that you take the Official Government Line that some middle-east cave-dweller perpetrated 911. Besides this being completely fatuous, it is simply not in accord with the facts -- facts which you apparently find offensive because they are Politically Incorrect, and in particular show that the perpetrators of 911 were operatives of Israel and our own government. So not only are you putting out opinions based on ignorance or deliberate fabrication, but you yourself, by misleading people, are part of the problem that you are purportedly helping to solve.

In reference to the following statement from your letter:

>The material referenced was posted with the copyright notice attached,
>suggesting that your actions were done with full knowledge of the potential
>legal ramifications of the penalties cited under USC Title 17, Chapter 5,
>§501-513. In addition to this blatant violation of our legal rights, our
>document was subsequently associated with anti-Semitic, racist and
>objectionable material. By your actions, you have sullied our reputation
>and
>caused discernible damage to our income and revenue stream from our
>fee-based, subscriber’s only newsletter.

In case you don't realize it -- and there is apparently very little that you realize -- your above statement shows you to be a blatant liar. That's because you claim damage from my posting that (1) you can't prove, (2) couldn't have happened in the few days since my post, even if you could prove it. Or rather, if you really do believe that my posting the article has negatively affected your reputation and income stream, then that can only be because you believe your article is such a congeries of nonsense that people who read it would be reluctant to go to your website. But on the other hand, if you believe it is a great article, as you apparently do, then it follows that you believe that people should be ATTRACTED to your website, which should POSITIVELY AFFECT your reputation and income stream, and that I have actually done you a favor by posting your article.

There's a lesson here, Jack. When people lie -- and especially when they are arrogant ignorant people like you -- then they get caught in their own web of words. You were trying to scare me with all your legal bullshit, but instead you ended up being hoist by your own petard. That's great news, especially for someone who has been a professional snoop for the last 18 years.

Have an ice day, Jack.

PPS: Ask not whether I am racist or antisemitic -- ask only whether I am RIGHT. (Hint: I am.)
And this:

http://ken-welch.com/Reports/Hagmann.html

BUSTED: Douglas J. Hagmann and
Northeast Intelligence Network
by Ken Welch in Houston

Posted Monday, September 11, 2006

Al Qaeda terrorist training camps in Georgia? Jihad crazed Muslims preparing to shoot up your local shopping mall? Why the government is hiding the obvious al Qaeda connections of the guy who robbed three gas stations in Oklahoma? All this and more is available from the often comical Northeast Intelligence Network created by Douglas J. Hagmann - or someone using that name. In this report we will listen to Hagmann as he broadcasts a terror alert that he knows is false, and get a brief glimpse of who the U.S. intelligence community believes were the real planners behind 9/11. You can have three guesses but none of them should be foreign.

I. Premier Disinformation Source on the Web

Northeast Intelligence Network is the premier government disinformation source on the web. The site claims over 30 million visitors this year alone, and its amazing production levels indicate a substantial budget drawn from deep pockets. It is always current on any news topic that can be used to spread fear. In fact, if you want to know what the monolithic U.S. propaganda machine will be doing next week on CNN, Fox, New York Times, et al, Hagmann is so close to the source he will be telling you about it today.

The main purpose of the website is to spread fear. It attempts to disguise its actual sponsor by including a running criticism of the Bush administration for not doing enough to root out that crazed radical who lives on your very own street. Being critical, which the Bushies don't mind at all, lets you assume they are independent while in fact the actual message simply reinforces the party line.

Intelligence agents in the field of psychological operations share a common trait with many other shady businesses. They all believe their customers are fools. Conversely they are so impressed with their own cleverness that they can't resist leaving little clues which they believe the public is too dumb to decipher, but will be quickly recognized by other professionals - somewhat like showing off to others in the trade. The site makes no bones about who it belongs to. Despite a small denial it is, after all, www homeland security us, and in an incarnation that includes audio, "homeland security's blog".

NEIN (German for "No") sports an unusual logo. Supposedly made of 9-11 airplane wings that look a lot more like boomerangs returning to their source, it is actually a tilted cross. It has four elements, and the fourth element is red. It is a symbolic representation of the swastika and hints at the newly emerging Fourth Reich, the behind the scenes objective that has guided U.S. national affairs for several decades. Branching into very professional web audio (podcasts), the group has created the "Enigma Network", named for the advanced Nazi code machine that was the focus of such intense intelligence operations in World War II that it has been featured in countless films.

The site has always seemed such an obvious nest of snakes that I have simply ignored it over the years as a news source. But correspondence from people interested in "terror" events on U.S. soil let me know that others were taking it seriously. I also noted recently that a number of imaginative scare stories showing up in my e-mail, often via multiple lists, could be tracked back to Hagmann and NEIN as the original source. One of those stories, that Iran was planning a nuclear event on August 22 as some kind of "slap" at America, was so farfetched that I determined to put Hagmann under reversed speech surveillance. Happily enough, NEIN's podcasts were archived, and I could simply go back to the origination point of that specific story for my starting point.

II. Fast Turnaround

The Iran - August 22nd Nuke hoax should be viewed in context. The objective of 9-11, beyond launching America into acceptance of the Nazi public mindset of permanent war against enemy sub-humans, was to establish the foundation for a long term plan to invade the Middle East. Destroying existing governments and seizing oil reserves and pipeline routes with taxpayer money would assure ample fuel for the new Nazi war machine and greatly benefit the sponsoring corporations. A false-flag nuke would be used to justify a nuclear attack on Iran (from orbit), the only feasible way to complete the acquisition.

All this collapsed on August 3rd, the target date for nuclear Armageddon, when China established the principle of mutually assured destruction for Tel-Aviv only hours before the Gambit false-flag nuke was to trigger the main event. In the sudden vacuum the massive U.S. propaganda machine was caught flat-footed. A year-long demonization of Iran had reached it's climax, claiming that Iran and Syria were responsible for the barbaric deaths of what could be thousands of innocent civilians in Lebanon, instead of the Israel-UK-US axis. The purpose for this had evaporated overnight.

An immediate return to the mainstay focus on invisible terrorists under every bed was the only practical solution, particularly since the failed Bush administration would be in desperate need of propping up without a new war to ride on. But time would be required to reposition the broadcast networks and print media. The UK leapt into the gap with the still implausible liquid bomb plot which took everyone's focus off the debacle in Lebanon. This gave time for the basic shift, led a week later by CNN running for almost 48 hours without the word Terror ever leaving the screen, except for commercial breaks and weather forecasts. Only four days after the failure in the Middle East, Douglas Hagmann and the Northeast Intelligence Network helped to initiate the transition on the web on August 7th with the Iran nuke story, shifting the focus of fear from the Middle East back to U.S. shores.

Israel would have the task of carrying on with the death-to-Iran propaganda for a few more weeks, lest the world remark at its sudden disappearance altogher. You will recall the piece about how poor, unsupported Israel might just have to attack Iran all by themselves.

III. The August 22nd Hoax

As it came to me in various e-mails, the story insisted that August 22nd was an important date in the Arab calendar, as well as the date that Iran had promised a reply to demands that it cease it's nuclear development program. For reasons that were never very clear, Iran would use this date to do something scary with a nuke. Apparently they had so many that one could be thrown away just to make a point. Of course knowledgeable sources had long held that Iran was ten years away from actually being able to produce a bomb, so the new line was that they already had some that had been purchased elsewhere.

Perhaps this is a subtle acknowledgment that Iran is now under a nuclear umbrella provided by China, and can be used in the future to explain a new civility in the Middle East. Nevertheless, the objective of the story was to remind Americans that they should not abandon their fears. CNN, once they were back on course, ran a major review of "port security" just so everyone could remember how a nuke might get here.

In the following sound clip you will hear Hagmann introduce the story. I should point out that he is not the only channel for it. All these things come from some central office and are distributed to the many agents who will put them in play. Hagmann is simply the most prominent. As you will learn, he knows the story is false; consequently he will carefully avoid taking personal responsibility for it. Like virtually all modern disinformation pushers, the stories are always attributed to unnamed "intelligence sources", men who've apparently forgotten that secrecy is the foundation of their trade and have some desperate urge to communicate directly to the public.

Of course, by definition intelligence officers engaged in speaking to the public are actually working in that portion of their trade referred to as psychological operations, or PSYOPS. That the American public is the primary target of U.S. PSYOPS activities has been obvious for years. [...]

IV. BUSTED!
There are two basic issues that arise from spreading a story that is known in advance to be false. First, of course, is basic credibility. If Hagmann will spread fear even when he knows the basis is false, then it is certainly not possible to place trust in anything he says. Since this was a random check, one must assume that he may do this quite often. I would avoid trying to excuse this if, for some reason, you think Hagmann is one of the "good guys". If he is knowingly spreading false stories, it is not because he wishes you well - it is because he is doing what he is told to do, by the people who are paying him to do it.

The second issue is actually a question. How does Hagmann know the story is false? Some sort of crystal ball? The only possible answer is that he is so close to the people who make these things up that he was either present when it was concocted or has received a briefing to that effect. This pretty much gives you a good idea of who he really is.

Since I now classify Hagmann has a known intelligence agent, I've decided that continued surveillance with RS has potential value. Granted, these people are lied to just as much as the rest of us, although they wouldn't want to admit it. However, having "a source in the intelligence community" is now often perceived as a guarantee of truth rather than an obvious tip-off of skullduggery. So, if you see me write, "according to my sources in the intelligence community..." you'll know what's going on.

V. An Unexpected Bonus
True secrets are jealously guarded. Although many more people than you might otherwise expect knew of the plans to nuke Iran (enough to send oil prices sky high and then cause them to plummet when the plan failed), much of 9-11 remains a mystery. Of course Hagmann will tell you that it was all the work of Arab extremists. He can't go a day without reminding everyone that the same Jihad-crazed Arabs that attacked America on 9-11 are also planning to get you too.

Does he believe it? Not for a minute!

But what agency had the immense planning and execution skills to bring it all off?
Gads, what a tar-baby.

SteveQuayle.com

anart said:
Laura said:
Actually, isn't Deyo listed in Pueblo, CO? Or, am I reading that incorrectly?
No, you're right. There seem to be several addresses in the whois report. I'm not sure which is what.

SteveQuayle.com

The NYC law enforcement officer and 1st responder remarks/praise of Steve and Doug's newsletter sounds like they were written by the same person. Then there is the frantic "Do not Miss this Opportunity!" "Act Now!" So much fear-mongering, with the evil Muslim terrorists are out to git us line. Reminds me of that awful Nostradamus TV special a few years back that kept flashing Osama Bin Laden's mug over and over, with Vinnie B positing as an expert, wearing those ridiculous glasses on the end of his nose.

Steve Q and his colleagues are non too subtle in regards to their neo-con propaganda. Pretty pathetic.

SteveQuayle.com

Plagiarism - boy, birds of a feather really DO flock together - especially when they're pathological birds.

Back
Top Bottom