Stewart Swerdlow exposed?

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi,

I felt like I should share with you a minor discrepancy in the talks of Stewart Swerdlow. I have for a while now suspected that he's a major prankster, and now I have some proof. He supposedly started treatments at Montalk at the age of 13.

The interview is done by Red Ice Creations, link here: _http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2007/11nov/RICR-071104-sswerdlow.mp3

So, in the interview ca about 10.00min he says:

"[...] So they basically tried with me to create a person who could see into other realities whit out the use of a device. And so I was subjected to many ELF and microwave experimentations, that would recalibrate the way my brain perceived reality. Now the outcome or side effect of it was, that I for 29 years, subsequent to that time, I was physically blind. I could not see physical reality with my eyes. I could only perceive energy mentally. So it wasn't 'til 1999, that I was able to get surgery to reattach the way my optic nerves connect to the brain."

Now, what's interesting is that he says at 16.30min the following:

"[...] I never had normal life, ever. I just never was like anybody else. It's interesting because you know, when they would take me to this location, it was like having another life within a life. And then when I was brought home, I was so fearful of the world, because of my experiences, I very rarely left the house. In fact, I was afraid to go to school, I didn't have friends..."

Notice that he doesn't say "I DIDN'T go to school" or "I DIDN'T leave the house", so one gets the quite clear picture that he DID "try" to live a normal life with school and some activities outside the house. Wouldn't you expect that to be quite difficult whit out sight and with just "perceiving energy mentally"? And if that's the case, wouldn't you expect him to talk about it? And notice how he says how he was fearful because of his experiences, but desn't mention the blindness. It just doesn't add up.

Well, in light of not so many responses :), maybe there wasn't that much substance in my "exposure". The interview just rang an alarm bell inside me, trying to explain it maybe useless. Fortunately this type of "experts" tend to talk so much, that they'll loose track of what they said earlier. We just have to be vigilant...

Mendacem memorem esse oportere.

I think the lack of reaction has more to do with the fact that around here the notion that Swerdlow is disinfo is very old news.

Okay, thanks, I suspected that; I did a search prior to posting but didn't come up with that much info on Swerdlow. I've later found an article by Laura on him. Yeah, he's history!

Stewart Swerdlow? (Quote: Survivor of the Montauk Project)

I just was on the net and I found this Man Stewart Swerdlow who claims he's a Montauk Survivor!

If you don't know what the Montauk Project was just google it !

Or, google Stewart Swerdlow and hear what he's got to tell!! I think a lot of what he tells correspond more or less with the Cassiopeas!

Does somebody know of him or his books ?

Somebody knows if there are german expenses of his books?

Re: Stewart Swerdlow? (Quote: Survivor of the Montauk Project)

You can find more info about him here.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/swerdlow.htm

Re: Stewart Swerdlow? (Quote: Survivor of the Montauk Project)

Yes, I should listen more carefully to some people !

This man seems at first appearance believable (maybe he is in some things?)

But second, something felt a little bit strange about him.

When I got on his Site, the first thing I noticed was that he's trying to sell something! That is maybe a indication for somebody who is fake ?

And thirdly, the things he sells are very expensive (would somebody who say he wants to Help people, make his products so expensive?)

Hi Pashalis,

I merge your post with an existing topic on Stewart Swerdlow. :)

I am glad to have found this topic, since i have recently heard on two different podcasts that Steward Swerdlow has brought out a new documentary film on the Montauk Project called the "Montauk Chronicles". I remember that after reading the Ra material as an introduction into my search, i eventually came to hear about the Montauk Project and Steward as well. I have been wondering if he actually had some legit information or if he was just cointelpro, so this thread basically helped me find an answer to that question. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom