Stolen Youth: Inside the Cult at Sarah Lawrence

Hi_Henry

The Living Force

So, it came as an extraordinary surprise when, in April 2019, New York Magazine published an eye-opening exposé of Larry Ray, an unhinged fiftysomething con man who indoctrinated a number of Sarah Lawrence College students — via his daughter Talia, a fellow student — into an abusive sex cult, starting in 2010. The college and authorities didn’t do a thing to stop his symphony of abuse until after the story ran, nearly a decade into his reign of terror. He was charged with sex trafficking, conspiracy, money laundering, forced labor, and several other offenses in February 2020 and convicted on all counts in April 2022. Last month, the 63-year-old was sentenced to 60 years in prison.

I am watching Part II at the moment and can not believe what I am watching, on the one hand.
On the other hand, I am not surprised how easily people can be manipulated by a person who knows what they are doing. And it looks like Larry knows very well what he is doing and how to do it very well.

Times (CIA), Rolling Stone, Newsweek (CIA) .... are all over this Hulu release but there is ZERO details about Larry's past affiliations. In the series there is a hint give in a few photographs that are flashed of him and notable people in World Politics.

So what is the back story here ? I am certain we are not getting it in the Hulu documentary. Is Larry being punished ? Was he doing his job while manipulating the kids and something went south ?

So who is this guy Lawrence Ray ?

FOI2dGYUcAQJXRp

For some strange reason his daughter Talia was untouched by the whole "Enterprise" (word used in court).

Before watching this series I watched this mini series,

Take my word for it, it is exactly the same thing as the Lawrence Ray mini series but in this case we have Mormon Preachers as the skilled manipulators.

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom