STRANGE CLOUDS

Juba

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently there are more and more atmospheric phenomenas all over the world: heavier and longer thunderstorms, rain storms, blizzards, cyclones, extreme weather conditions followed with clouds in all unusual shapes and colors. Here are some interesting examples.......

Attachments

• STRANGE CLOUD LOVISTE.jpg
    STRANGE CLOUD LOVISTE.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 174
  • STRANGE CLOUDS 2.jpg
    STRANGE CLOUDS 2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 789
  • STRANGE CLOUDS 6.jpg
    STRANGE CLOUDS 6.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 169
  • STRANGE CLOUDS 11.jpg
    STRANGE CLOUDS 11.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 169
treesparrow said:
Eye of the storm: The jaw-dropping image of an enormous 'supercell' cloud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1334672/Jaw-dropping-image-enormous-supercell-cloud-Glasgow-Montana.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ufo shaped clouds or cloud shaped Ufos?

Wow it's looking surreal, scary, hurricane alley is getting more and more active, some of photos from this web page seems like taken on some other planet, unbelievable. Looking at global weather extremes happening right now, Jet streams anomalies and Gulf stream decapitation, we could expect more of scary & weird clouds. Thanks for posting Treesparow.

This one was seen in Sacramento California Dec. 1, 2010, and traveled from Roseville Ca., to Sacramento Ca. It generated a lot of calls with people wondering what might be. I have seen the same shape in other photos in other areas of the world that were striking similar.

Local weather news station gave this reason.

SACRAMENTO COUNTY, CA - News10 received numerous photos from our viewers showing unusual funnel-shaped clouds in the sky Wednesday evening.

SLIDESHOW: Strange clouds in the sky

News10 Chief Meteorologist Ken Barlow said what we witnessed was called "virga," a phenomenon that happens when rain (or ice crystals) fall from a cloud but evaporate before reaching the ground. The path of droplets and/or ice crystals is what we see as "funnels" or some other shapes.

"It leaves streaks that kind of look like funnels and kind of freaks people out, but they are very harmless clouds in the sky," said Barlow.

Barlow said this happens a lot in places where rain falls. In the Sacramento area, we only see this happen during our rainy season and not in the summertime.

The cloud formation was just one of a series of unusual weather patterns lately. Last week, a tornado in El Dorado County took many people by surprise. There was also the exceptionally early and heavy snow. Some of that could be attributed to La Nina. The National Weather Services says we can expect to see more cold nights and more rain-- in part because of La Nina.

Suzanne Phan contributed to this report. @sphan@news10.net

Similar cloud formation spoted on Febuary 10, 2010 in Mexico, youtube.....?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DngoT5Hi8

Attachments

• cloud-e1291245748511[1].jpg
    cloud-e1291245748511[1].jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 08-1srp-Roseville-sky,-from-Marianne-McNiff.jpg
    08-1srp-Roseville-sky,-from-Marianne-McNiff.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 102
I have seen a few of those myself.

I am guessing sightings will gradually increase in frequency as The Wave approaches, whether caused by aliens or increasing energy in the air.

Flux2012 said:
I have seen a few of those myself.

I am guessing sightings will gradually increase in frequency as The Wave approaches, whether caused by aliens or increasing energy in the air.

Or perhaps, changes of electrical phenomenas and influence of the sun on the earth atmosphere plus the other factors: approach of sun's twin - red dwarf (changes of the solar system capacitor) and influence of 4D, probably ther's more to ad to it....,...

Nice example on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWki-xl_ZtU

or on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Poo7xyBJ9g&feature=related

or one over Moscow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2jwkCirP0&feature=related

I'd like to speak with Ljubica.Am from Croatia, Opuzen , here is my mail adress [removed by moderator for protection against spam bots, etc.]
Molim da mi se javiš
Lijepi pozdrav

kries said:
I'd like to speak with Ljubica.Am from Croatia, Opuzen , here is my mail adress [removed by moderator for protection against spam bots, etc.]
Molim da mi se javiš
Lijepi pozdrav

Hi kries,

If you would like to speak with Ljubica, you may do so here on the forum. Private communication is dissuaded for the protection of all involved.

Only reason while i like to speak with Ljubica is that my english is not soo good.My native language is croatian and i think she is croatin too and live in my area in Dubrovnik region. My only contatcs with people like us is throu the forums,because live in province.
However thanks all people included in Cassipea project,for knowledge wich share with us, an expecialy for give a new picture of reality.
Greeting from Croatia
Kries

kries said:
Only reason while i like to speak with Ljubica is that my english is not soo good.My native language is croatian and i think she is croatin too and live in my area in Dubrovnik region. My only contatcs with people like us is throu the forums,because live in province.
However thanks all people included in Cassipea project,for knowledge wich share with us, an expecialy for give a new picture of reality.
Greeting from Croatia
Kries

Hi Kries,

Yes, both your and mine native language is Croatian, but our forum's official language is English, please don't be discouraged from participation on our forum because you are not quite satisfied with your English, after all, we participate on this forum because we are in search of knowledge and because we would like to know more.

Glad you like C's, like the rest of us, so you see this is a right place to be no matter where you live....,... :)

Ljubica said:
kries said:
Greeting from Croatia
Kries

Hi Kries,

Yes, both your and mine native language is Croatian, but our forum's official language is English, please don't be discouraged from participation on our forum because you are not quite satisfied with your English, after all, we participate on this forum because we are in search of knowledge and because we would like to know more.

Glad you like C's, like the rest of us, so you see this is a right place to be no matter where you live....,... :)

Kries, what Ljubica says here is so true. I think that if you continue to participate you will find that forum members will not be troubled by your english at all. Many forum members are from other countries so understand completely about the "english is not my first language", as will the native english speakers.

This forum is not into insulting people because they don't speak/write english well. You may actually find that, as you continue to contribute to this forum, your english improves. :)

You're havana laugh! The cigar-shaped cloud that took these fishermen by storm

These fishermen thought they were in the middle of the classic horror movie The Fog when they saw this amazing cloud form on the horizon.

They had been fishing in the English Channel when a huge cigar-shaped cloud suddenly appeared miles in front of them.

The mile-long bank of cloud rolled silently and eerily towards their boat, 30 miles south of Dartmouth, Devon, and within a few minutes the vessel Gemini was shrouded in a dense mist.

article-2023098-0D4E90DF00000578-961_634x408.jpg

Stunning: This cigar-shaped cloud appeared on the horizon off the coast of Devon

article-2023098-0D4E8E9F00000578-204_634x418.jpg

In awe: The fishermen stare at the mile-long bank of cloud as it rolls silently and eerily towards their boat

article-2023098-0D4E8EC200000578-143_634x417.jpg

Stormy weather: The men were fishing in their boat 30 miles south of Dartmouth, Devon, and within a few minutes the vessel Gemini was shrouded in a dense mist

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023098/Youre-havana-laugh-The-cigar-shaped-cloud-took-fishermen-storm.html

The cigar cloud weather system depicted is quite interesting; then became "shrouded in a dense mist".

The picture below is the formation of some small Mammatus type clouds at the tail end of a recent lightning storm. It was not until mentioned in an article here that started paying attention to the clouds after storm passages.

Back
Top Bottom