strange people at Canarian Temple

altomaltes

Padawan Learner
Well, I don't know is that is a personal question, because this happened to me, I hope no.
There is a Catholic Temple in Sta Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands. In fact the most important one,
A Friday at midnight, this is important, there was a strange ceremony. About one or two dozen of extremely whealty people, where out and into the temple, maybe celebrating some king of ceremony. The man wear suits with diamonds on the borders of the pockets, Al the people were really elegant, but the ashtonising fact was they were genetically perfect, without flaws, about 40, perfect weight and also perfect standing.
Compated to they, any member of the Spanish nobility seems a beggar.
Well, this is the question:
Who are that people?

Also perfectly sculpted people are odd to me, but not impossible.

You said
"genetically perfect, without flaws, about 40, perfect weight and also perfect standing "

Do you mean the king was 40 years old or that there were 40 people that were genetically flawless? Were they blonde?

All of them where perfect, and like family members. 40 years old men, 35 woman. I beg your pardon, but now is a bit late. Tomorrow i'll give you the exact temple.
See toy.

Yes. This one, I'm sure now.
Tere are surronding facs also. It is said that this quarter has tunnels. The reason given is they serve as as facility for the many shops that used to shell tax free electronics till the nineties, mainly ruled for indian people (from india). Another fact is that this quarter always had marketed gold. One of the first shop that sold gold to the general public is here. Another "unusual" fact is that this is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Spain, but many houses belong to ordinary (and old) people. There was an attemp to demolish some old buildings to build new ones, getting millions in the process, but failed. That is very unusual, because the laws in Spain allow a group allow to expropriate your belongins at a hundredth the real value, is you have enough money to lobby politicians (and some of them are really cheap). This has made many people rich (35.000 new richs I tink) much more poor, and Spain has lost her Sovereingty in the process. One of the possible reason for not to build a luxury building may be not to discover what you have underground, when you dig for garage and foundations.

The people I talked about, and surprised me at unconscious level, and at great extent, combined many features, not easily seen together in humans:
Elegance, discipline, physical attractiveness, lack of flaws, ( for example, no one bald ), perfect weigth and shape, and so on. When you have such a situation, it is easy to drift to some vices that take their tool in health and look. But all of these people letf a desing table, perfectly dressed and covered in diamons ...

Can you get married there? Maybe it was a wealthy family at a wedding ceremony?
Friday at midnigth? What kind of wedding?
Try to open a a 1680 church this time for your wedding in Spain, and wait for the answer.
And the wedding party? next at two A.M.?

A look to the geodata:

Piramides de Guimar: 28º 19' 15" N
Teotihuacan: (also piramids): 28º 19' 15" N
Sto Fco Asis: 28º 28' 05" N

Did you see this from your home or were you on the street? How do you know they were 'genetically perfect'? How close did you get to them? The scenario, including the lack of details in your description, is kind of weird.

Did you see this from your home or were you on the street? How do you know they were 'genetically perfect'? How close did you get to them? The scenario, including the lack of details in your description, is kind of weird.
Hi Joe.
Now I'm sure not to bore you all, I'll try to convey this "weird" situation, in your own words.
I were there visiting a friend of mine, and passed by this place near midnight. There where not many tourist as they started to retire to hotels. and vacation places, mainly.
"Genetically perfect", well, evidently I had not their medical reports, but us, as species are perfectly capable to detect many genetic traits, mainly for mating purposes. Some of those are really minimal distance and proportions. This kept us alive for milions of years. Take a look at David, of Miguel Angel, and you will know what I'm talking about. If you have money, you can "hide" some flaw, but not all. Add age to the formula, and the fake gets impossible. For example, the head of the woman had what I call "china vase shape", like ariel in "The little mermaid" or Belle in "Beauty and Beast" animation films.
Add that there where about a dozen or two people, with a "family air", perfect standing and attitude also and the situation gets really weird, and this is the reason I've post this question in this forum, because the regular explanations failed. It is like someone tells to you that JFK was killed for a man alone, who only shoot once.
By contrast, if you look carefully at a group of nobility on a celebration, you discover faces of boredom, eagerness, false interest , silly joy and so on. Some ceremonies like the Oscar prizes have more "glamour", but this people even surpassed the studied behavior or the film stars.
And most important, any individual or group, have a "energetic signature" and I'm pretty good reading such things, so that was the process: 1) I passed by the place. 2) whas overhelmed by the energetic signature of this group (not easy in my case) and 3) started to observe the weirdness of situation.
Please fell free to ask any doubt,

You mention diamond studded regalia. Did it look like traditional nobility or military style ceremonial garb? For example, did any of them have medals with ribbons attached to their jackets?

You mention diamond studded regalia. Did it look like traditional nobility or military style ceremonial garb? For example, did any of them have medals with ribbons attached to their jackets?
Good question, I think. I've not tinked about.
The fact that I guessed about nobility first place may be relevant.
The garments were really rich, and so, the opposite of an uniform, but they had some "regularity". For example, the border of the man jackets were ornated with a row of tiny diamods, the first time I saw such a thing.
I must add that my interest in knowing about such a weird group, by this less ortodox method, is to have present the real working of the ruling elites, because this affects all of us at great extent

Back
Top Bottom