Strangeness with my sister

maguenette

Jedi Master
Hello,

I am sharing with you what I am observing right now. At the beginning of the fake pandemic, my sister was going to my parents' house more regularly. My sister is a nurse. She works in a hospital. She would occasionally visit my parents with her two children. She never wore a mask in the house. She would come to talk or for my parents to babysit her children.

My sister got the vaccine because she works in a hospital. Since she received the vaccine, she has changed. She wears a mask when she comes to my parents' house. She didn't do this before her vaccine. My father's sister died suddenly in her sleep. They are going to a restaurant for a family reunion. The restaurants are open in Ontario because that's where my aunt lived. My sister was invited to this meeting. I heard my mom talking to her on the phone. She seemed afraid to go to the restaurant.

Soon my sister's children will be taking a break from school. My sister wants to have these children tested so that my parents can take care of them. One of her children doesn't want to take the test. She was not like this before the vaccine. The vaccine seems to have strengthened her programming.

Did anyone in the group observe this kind of thing in their environment or in people who received the vaccine?

Marc.

Hello,

I am sharing with you what I am observing right now. At the beginning of the fake pandemic, my sister was going to my parents' house more regularly. My sister is a nurse. She works in a hospital. She would occasionally visit my parents with her two children. She never wore a mask in the house. She would come to talk or for my parents to babysit her children.

My sister got the vaccine because she works in a hospital. Since she received the vaccine, she has changed. She wears a mask when she comes to my parents' house. She didn't do this before her vaccine. My father's sister died suddenly in her sleep. They are going to a restaurant for a family reunion. The restaurants are open in Ontario because that's where my aunt lived. My sister was invited to this meeting. I heard my mom talking to her on the phone. She seemed afraid to go to the restaurant.

Soon my sister's children will be taking a break from school. My sister wants to have these children tested so that my parents can take care of them. One of her children doesn't want to take the test. She was not like this before the vaccine. The vaccine seems to have strengthened her programming.

Did anyone in the group observe this kind of thing in their environment or in people who received the vaccine?

Marc.
Whether or not the vaccine had some mental programming effects, it's possible that your sister, having made the choice to take the vaccine and bought into the lie, so to speak, now feels obliged to support that lie in ways she didn't before. So it might not be the vaccine itself that caused this change, but more a matter of her actions aligning with the narrative that she has now decided to accept. Something like if you decide to believe in the vaccine, you kind of have to go all the way with every other part of the whole story.

Just some thoughts, and I personally don't know anyone who has had the vaccine yet, so no personal observations to share, it will be interesting to see if anyone else notices post vaccine changes in behaviour/beliefs.

My mother (who lives in a care home) has had the mRNA vaccine and I haven't seen any changes in her yet and I have been calling her every other day after vaccination to see how she was doing. :-) She does like her liposomal vitamin C, though, whereas in the beginning she had a few complaints...

Back
Top Bottom